Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

By omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... More

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Family Matter
Will to Survive
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Matoi

8.9K 154 228
By omegaman004

One week later

(Y/N) POV

One week passed by since I joined the Elite Five, they got used to my presence during the meetings and we got along pretty well.

Until, one day Lady Satsuki held a meeting with the five of us. As I'm making my way to the student council room, I think it was going to be a minor nuisance we needed to take care of. Oh, how wrong was I.

As always, I'm the last one to get there. I open the door, greet everyone and stand next to the table.

Lady Satsuki, who was sitting on her chair, drinking a cup of tea with Soroi by her side then turned to us.

Satsuki: Thank you all for coming. This meeting will have the purpose of explaining some truths to (L/N).

Everyone gives an understanding look.

(Y/N): I... What?

Lady Satsuki sets a very serious tone to her voice.

Satsuki: (L/N), it is about time you learned the true purpose of Honnouji Academy, the real reason why I called you here.

I don't know why, but I have a really bad feeling about this.

Satsuki: The real reason all of these students are here, is to form an army. An army, made for a revolution.

(Y/N): Revolution?

Satsuki: As time passes, the ones who don't fit in, the ones who are considered weak or the ones who don't swear loyalty to Honnouji and my authority, are simply disposed of.

DON'T TRUST HER

Satsuki: And that is because, the director of this school and my own mother, is a monster that you could never imagine.

KIRYUIN

Satsuki: Her name is Ragyo Kiryuin.

An image flashes in my head.

You need to be stronger

Work in progress

You have potential

You are weak, however

You need to go

You will become PERFECT

You just need to let your BLOOD boil

KAMUI

Life fibers

Subject

KANKETSU

No one's POV

Satsuki stopped talking when she noticed (Y/N) looking down, out of it.

He began to fall backwards, but Sanageyama, who was besides him, caught him just in time. Everyone got worried but settled (Y/N) down on a couch.

15 minutes later

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Ahh!

I shot up after waking up in cold sweat and breathing heavy.

Nonon and Sanageyama came to aid me, Lady Satsuki stayed on her chair.

Nonon: (Y/N), are you ok?

Sanageyama: What happened?

I manage to control my breathing and calm down, I move to sitting position on the couch and sigh.

(Y/N): I guess I have some explanation to do.

I then tell everyone pretty much the same thing I told Nonon last week.

(Y/N): So, I used to have these visions before coming here. This tall, white haired woman was the only thing I saw. And then, when Lady Satsuki mentioned that name, random words and sentences started popping up on my head, plus a new vision of that woman. She was smiling at me...

I started to drift off into my thoughts, until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up.

Satsuki: I have no idea of how you are feeling, or about the relationship between you and my mother, but allow me to finish what I was talking about before. Maybe that will spark up another memory.

(Y/N): Maybe...

She lets go of my shoulder and walks back to her previous spot. She takes a deep breath and continues.

Satsuki: My mother, Ragyo Kiryuin, has a devilish plan. She wants to engulf the world with life fibers.

I'm as confused as I am shocked.

Satsuki: You see, life fibers are, in actuality, living beings that came from outer space and have inhabited this planet since the beginning of times. They accelerated human evolution, and with that evolution, we managed to tame them. Scientists ran tests on subjects, and they came to the conclusion that life fibers are a virus, that slowly kills the carrier from the inside.

I swallow, I definitely have some kind of strange relationship with life fibers.

Satsuki: To some specimens, however, the effect is not the same. The life fibers learn to evolve within the carrier's body and they get stronger, we managed to adapt to that phenomenon and even manufacture clothes with them.

(Y/N): The Goku Uniforms.

Satsuki: Precisely, but there are still the life fibers that remain dormant, that kind of life fibers is what REVOCS clothing is made of.

REVOCS is the biggest clothing company in the world, basically everyone has a piece of clothing that is made by REVOCS.

Satsuki: Ragyo's plan is to awaken those life fibers and recreate how the world was in the beginning. A huge cocoon of life fibers.

(Y/N): But, w-why?

Satsuki:*sigh* My mother has a twisted belief that we are "slaves to clothing" and that we all should-

She notices she's losing her composure.

Satsuki: Excuse me. Anyways, this academy was not created to fulfill her own desires, it was created to take her down and stop this twisted plan she has. Ever since the beginning, I have been training and recruiting people who I think are valuable and have trust on. To fight for in this revolution. This fight for a better future!

I smirk.

(Y/N): I have no idea of what is the relation between this mad woman and I, but I'm sure as hell I'm not gonna let her accomplish this sick plan of hers!

Everyone was taken aback from my sudden determination.

(Y/N): Heh. I finally feel like I have a motivation. A motivation to find this woman and uncover the stuff about my past that I don't know. Not just for me, but for the sake of this whole world. Of course we are not slaves to clothing and we can prove that to her!

Everyone's surprised faces have been replaced by determined ones.

Gamagoori: Heh. You really know how to give a speech huh?

Sanageyama: Yeah, now I'm more motivated than ever to end the crazy bitch!

Inumuta: Yeah, you bet we'll win this.

Nonon: We'll stick together 'till the very end!

I turn to Lady Satsuki, I have never seen her smile so genuinely. She walks to the table in the middle of the room.

Satsuki: Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart. Now listen.

The big screen behind her then projected a pamphlet of sorts.

Satsuki: Four months from now, Ragyo will be holding a cultural and sports festival in Honnouji. That is where she plans to execute her plan, and that is where we will strike. Now pay attention, the day before the festival, we will be going on a tri state raid trip, that consists of conquering the main academies of Kobe, Kyoto and Osaka. All of that will build up to the festival, where the tyrant shall fall. Now remember: do not attack Ragyo in any circumstances.

Sanageyama: Why's that?

Satsuki: Ragyo is a monster, because she gave up her humanity to infuse herself with life fibers.

We're all shocked.

(Y/N): So, how do we plan on killing her?

Satsuki: That is why I have this.

She pulls out her sword and unsheathes it.

Satsuki: Bakuzan was made to cut through life fibers, that is the only way she will be killed. By my own hands. Now that this situation is cleared, I have to ask.

She sheaths Bakuzan back and does her pose with it.

Satsuki: Honnouji Academy's Elite Five! Are you ready to protect the future of the world as we know and fight until the end by my side!?

Everyone: Always, Lady Satsuki!

She smiles and sighs. Soroi then comes to us holding a tray with six cups of tea.

Soroi: Now that we are all in good terms, I thought we could all enjoy a nice cup of tea.

We all smile and enjoy the tea together. It really warmed my heart, to spend time with people I consider my friends. I haven't felt this since...

Since...

Ah, forget about it.

Timeskip

Three months have passed and I could say that I've gotten even more dedicated to training my club members, now that I know all about the situation and what is at stake.

I was hanging around with Nonon in the halls, telling stupid jokes and laughing about. Then we noticed Sanageyama come up to us.

Nonon: Oh look, it's the Kanto monkey!

Sanageyama: Nice to see you too Jakuzure. Anyways, Lady Satsuki wants us to come to the podium in the courtyard.

(Y/N): Any idea why?

Sanageyama None at all.

The three of us were making our way there, until Sanageyama spoke.

Sanageyama: Have you heard about the new transfer student?

(Y/N): I did, actually. Class K, right?

Nonon: Yeah. And apparently she's been transferred 'cause she got in too many fights in her previous school.

(Y/N): Ugh, I swear, if she tries anything like what that guy did yesterday, I taking her out myself.

Yesterday, a student from Class K, the same class that Mako's in, stole a one star uniform and tried to fight Gamagoori. The idiot got himself killed and is now hanging on the entrance of Honnouji.

Sanageyama: Not if I take her out first.

Nonon: Hey, don't forget about me! I might be the least intimidating out of all of you, but I still can put up a fight.

I pat her head.

(Y/N): Yeah, sure. What are you gonna kill her with? Cuteness?

Nonon blushes and punches my arm.

Nonon: Sh- shut up! Idiot!

Sanageyama: Can you please settle down on all that lovey dovey shit? We're already here.

We both blush, but calm down after cursing Sanageyama out for a bit. We step out to the podium and stand next to Lady Satsuki.

Satsuki: Good thing you made it.

(Y/N): Sorry for the delay.

She just turns her head back to the courtyard, still maintaining her pose.

Gamagoori was walking down the row of bowing students as Lady Satsuki followed, still going down the staircase.

All was good until a girl stepped out of the line. She had black hair with a highlight in red, was wearing a random school uniform under a black and white jacket and white shoes. She also had a guitar case on har back. What's she gonna do? Serenade Lady Satsuki? She better, because I'm about to kill her.

???: Sorry to interrupt, but I hear you're the queen bee at this school. If you are, I got a question for ya!

Random student: Bitch, how dare you!? Get her!

A bunch of no stars jumped her, but she took them out in no time.

She then opened her guitar case and took out a...

Mako: That's the hugest scissor blade ever!

Wait, is Mako hanging out with this chick? Ah, damn it.

???: Yep, it's one half of a huge pair of scissors. And I've been looking all over the place for the person who's got the other half. Hey, prez. You ok? You look surprised to see this thing. Like maybe you've seen it before. You HAVE seen it before, haven't you!?

I approach Lady Satsuki.

(Y/N): Lady Satsuki, may I?

Satsuki: She's all yours.

I slowly walk down the staircase.

Satsuki: That is none of your business, transfer student.

???: Oh, I think it i-

She then notices me approaching her.

(Y/N): Hey, you. What's your name?

???: My name is Ryuko Matoi.

                    RYUKO MATOI

Ryuko: And I'm searching for the scumbag who-

I punched her in the gut and kicked her towards the crowd.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N)(L/N), member of Honnouji Academy's Elite Five. I'd advise you to stay down, or else I'll have to put an end to you.

She gets up and pushes the students aside until she reaches me again.

Ryuko: Get out of the way, damn it!

Her mouth was bleeding and her cheek was bruised. We have a brief stare down, until she tries to swing her blade at me, I effortlessly dodge and she keeps trying.

(Y/N): Your movements are slow and predictable.

I say while taunting her, dodging with my hands in my pockets.

Ryuko: Shut. UP!

She tries to stab me, I dodge again and punch her straight in the face.

She got busted up pretty badly, as she fell face first on the ground.

Satsuki: Matoi, huh? I assume you're the daughter of Isshin Matoi, then?

Ryuko: Y-you know my dad!? You bitch!

She tries to get up, but I stomp her head back down and kneel next to her. I lift her head up by her hair.

(Y/N): Not only do you have the audacity to speak up to Lady Satsuki, but to address her like that!?

I slam her face on the ground repeatedly.

(Y/N): Do you have a death wish, huh!?

I stop and hold her head up.

(Y/N): All of those who oppose Honnouji Academy's authority shall be punished! Let this weakling serve as an example of what happens if you even consider going rogue against us, all of you will learn to submit to the hierarchy! All of you WILL submit to the hierarchy! Because that is reality, and you all will have to accept it! You disgusting pigs!

I might have gotten a bit carried away, but if we want our plans to work, this has to be done.

Matoi then chuckled.

Ryuko: Hehe... Bite. Me.

(Y/N): That's it!

I pull her back up by the arm and finish her.

I end the beatdown with an uppercut. She goes flying and falls back, all beat up. It began raining.

(Y/N): And I didn't even need my Goku Uniform...

Satsuki: (L/N), confiscate that scissor blade.

(Y/N): Yes, Lady Satsuki.

I approached Matoi take her scissor, but then

HALLELUJAH

(Y/N): Mako...

Mako: Wait, (Y/N)! Please don't take Ryuko's scissor! I know you work for Lady Satsuki now, but you two are my best buddies! And I'd hate it if you started to hurt each other like that! I mean, if you hand her in, you'll be my only friend! And everyone knows two is way better than one! So-

I was distracted by Mako, Matoi then took the opportunity to slash at me. I dodge just in time, but she manages to cut me cheek open a little.

(Y/N): Oh, you bi-

She's already running away from me. She stole a bike from the delivery guy and escaped.

Mako: Oh, you're already going home, Ryuko?

I wipe away the blood on my face with my thumb and walk back up the staircase.

10 minutes later, student council room

Gamagoori: Not only did you fail to confiscate that rascal's scissor blade, but you also let her escape! You ashamed Honnouji today, (L/N)!

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. I know, my bad. By the way, the disciplinary committee chair should've stepped in when she dissed Lady Satsuki. That's your mistake, Gamagoori.

I say, throwing myself on a chair.

Sanageyama: Didn't you say you were going to wipe her out yourself?

(Y/N): Were you the one to step up, Sanageyama? Yeah, didn't think so.

Inumuta: I've found some intel on the new girl. She's been staring fights in multiple schools, all over the eastern Kanto region, all of which are owned by Honnouji Academy. Apparently there were personal spats, that's why we didn't receive any reports.

Satsuki: Such negligence... Inform all of our branches to keep an eye out for her.

Inumuta: Yes, milady.

Nonon: What a surprise. The monkey, the toad, the dog and the beetle all screwed up big time. Hey, Satsuki, you said you wanted that blade confiscated. Why's that?

Satsuki: That blade is not just any weapon.

We all looked towards her.

Satsuki: That scissor blade was made specifically to combat life fibers.

Everyone: What!?

Gamagoori: How does she have a weapon like that!?

Satsuki: What was her name again?

Inumuta: Ryuko Matoi.

Satsuki: Matoi, eh? Interesting.

She stands up.

Satsuki: Sanageyama, I need you to call Fukuroda, he'll be in a match against Matoi.

Sanageyama: F- Fukuroda? Are you sure, Lady Satsuki?

Gamagoori: Enough protesting, Sanageyama! If Lady Satsuki wants it, then it shall be done!

Sanageyama:*sigh* Aye aye, captain.

He walks out of the council room.

Satsuki: (L/N), I need you to do something.

(Y/N): Yes, Lady Satsuki.

10 minutes later

(Y/N): Kidnapping with consent? Really!?

I was walking on the courtyard, looking for... Mako.

Lady Satsuki asked me to ask Mako for her consent to be kidnapped. I know, it sounds really fucking stupid, but I guess that's how things work. I finally find Mako walking around aimlessly.

(Y/N): Hey, Mako.

Mako: Oh, (Y/N)! Hi!

(Y/N): Sorry for beating up your friend earlier. It's just my job, y'know?

Mako: Naah, I'm sure she'll be back up just fine!

(Y/N): Hehehe, ah... Good to know... Anyways, I'll just go straight to the point: I need your consent to kidnap you.

Mako looks confu-

Mako: Okay!

(Y/N): Huh!? I know she's kinda stupid, but this is on a whole other level!

Just then, Sanageyama and Fukuroda came up to us.

Sanageyama: You done here?

(Y/N): Y- yeah, yeah. Of course.

Sanageyama: Good.

A bunch of one stars came up and carried Mako away.

Timeskip

It was all set up. Mako was hanging upside down above a plate of flour and a big glass of oil.

I'm standing next to Sanageyama and Fukuroda, he grabs a microphone.

Fukuroda: Hey, new girl! Your friend, Mako Mankanshoku has been kidnapped and will be executed in an hour! I'd you want to save her life, stop hiding and come face your doom!

Mako: Oh no, this is real bad! Now everyone's gonna see my underwear! I should've worn my sexy panties today! Waaaaahhh!

Sanageyama: Aren't you gonna protest?

(Y/N): Huh?

Sanageyama: I mean, your friend's life is on the line.

(Y/N): Well, it's not execution if you're just gonna deep fry her. Plus, she agreed to this.

Sanageyama: Fair enough. I hope you're ready to take her on, Fukuroda.

Fukuroda: I've been training day after day since I lost to (L/N). I'm pretty sure I can take her on.

(Y/N): That's good. Hope you got some good new strategies.

Fukuroda: New s-strategies? Y-yeah, of course I have new strategies!

Just as he said that, a cloaked figure jumped on the big metal stand where Mako was tied up and cut the shackles.

A bunch of no stars jumped the person, but they jumped away just in time, and the no stars feel into the oil. They didn't die, they got deep fried.

The cloaked person then jumped into the ring, where Fukuroda was waiting, they settled down Mako.

Fukuroda: Good thing you came, new girl. You shall now face your doom! I'm Takaharu Fukuroda, president of the boxing club!

Ryuko: Using a hostage to get me here is pretty low. You wanna fight so bad? Well, here I am, let's duke it out, one on one!

She takes out her scissor blade.

Fukuroda: I don't usually fight anyone who comes up to me, but I'll make an exception today. Get ready!

Round 1

Fukuroda: I'll beat you up! How does it feel? My juggernaut of left jabs!?

He's using the same move he used on me. Matoi doesn't seem to bother.

Fukuroda: And how about this!? Here is a straight right, but it's really a corkscrew!

This is literally the same thing he said during our fight all those months ago. He didn't change his strategy at a-

(Y/N): The fuck???

The corkscrew apparently tore off her cloak.

Everyone is really confused.

(Y/N): Why is she dressed like a skank?

Ryuko: You shut up! I-it's not like I wanna be dressed like this!

Fukuroda: You slut! You disrespect the sport of boxing!

Ryuko: N-no I don't!

Fukuroda: Well, since you're dressed like that, I might as well...

Fukuroda was about to take off his trunks, but then he hooked a little string on his glove to a small hook he had on his belt, to reveal that huge spiked glove.

Fukuroda: I never show this right away, because anyone would be scared to fight, otherwise!

Ryuko: In the rules of boxing, I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Oh well, bring it on!

Round 2

Fukuroda: But now that you're half naked, I'm gonna rip that bikini to shreds and send you flying!

He hit her with his drill attack again, but his glove shattered just from impacting her outfit.

(Y/N): What!?

Sanageyama: His glove was shattered from the impact alone!

Nonon: What's she wearing?

Inumuta: I think it's a Goku Uniform.

Lady Satsuki seemed very interested in this weird ass bikini.

Ryuko: All right, now it's my time to have some fun!

Her outfit started letting out smoke, Fukuroda tried his juggernaut punches again but she dodged all of them with incredible speed.

Ryuko: Left jab!

Ryuko: Right hook!

Ryuko: And now, an uppercut!

Fukuroda went flying, all his teeth knocked out of his mouth. Matoi's blade started shining and she took a splash at Fukuroda.

Ryuko: Left straight!

                    SEN-I-SOSHITSU

Sanageyama: Impossible!

(Y/N): She tore it to shreds!

Gamagoori: A Goku Uniform...

Nonon: Defeated like that?

Inumuta: Her scissor blade is powerful.

A string of life fibers came out of the torn apart Uniform and entered Matoi's outfit.

Satsuki: No... It isn't her blade.

Matoi then hit Fukuroda and sent him flying towards Lady Satsuki. Some one stars, Gamagoori, Nonon and Inumuta blocked his body before he hit her, but a splatter of blood still hit her face.

(Y/N): Oh, you bitch! I'm gonna finish what I started earlier!

Satsuki: Stand down... New girl, where did you get your hands on that outfit?

Matoi kicked up a microphone and grabbed it.

Ryuko: I got it from my father.

Satsuki: Hm?

Ryuko: Now, hear me. Have you ever seen this scissor blade? It was left behind by the same scumbag that killed him! Now, you're gonna tell me... Who this belongs to!

Ryuko: Satsuki Kiryuin!

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.1K 28
Wanting revenge when you've been wronged is a natural human response. When we're motivated to seek revenge, it's often out of a sense of fairness. If...
11.1K 206 16
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
36.8K 909 45
After Izuku is declared Quirkless and he still wants to be a hero so his sister and their friends started using their quirks on him and his parents s...
2.9K 53 11
Various anime are randomly dragged to some multiversal cinema hall to watch a near omnipotent sociopath manchild with an ego bigger then the andromed...