𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘢π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘒𝘯𝘀𝘦 β™• 𝘫𝘨

By crownmyJUUL

"gia you don't understand, you never do." "understand what jack? that i'm not as important to you as i thoug... More

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺𝘡𝘸𝘰
authors note
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯

1.2K 18 5
By crownmyJUUL

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 jack_babyy_ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ;)

𝘨𝘪𝘢

jack slid his hands under my thighs and pulled me off the counter.

i locked my ankles behind his back and laced my fingers through his hair, accidentally pushing his hood off of his head.

i pulled at the locks at the base of his neck, earning a low groan as his tongue explored my mouth. he walked down the hall before opening a door and kicking it shut.

the smell of clean sheets and cologne let me know we had entered his room.

he gently laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me. once again, he removed my hands from his neck and pinned them at the sides of my head. he pulled away and looked at me intently.

"do you want this?" he asked, licking his thumb then gliding it across my swollen bottom lip. i nodded.

"say it."

"i want this jack." my voice was deeper than usual, laced with lust.

"who?" he asked as he slid his thumb into my mouth, lightly pressing on my tongue, then sliding it back out and allowing me to speak.

"i want you, jack." he put more weight against both of my wrists, which were still trapped in his left hand.

he slid his fingers up and down my jawline, letting his index and middle finger between my lips. i felt them as he lightly pushed on my tongue and let his fingers move against it.

"i love the way my name sounds when it comes out of that pretty mouth of yours." he whispered lowly.

if he were to keep this up, i would come undone right now.

i'm not a virgin, but i've never had anything like this. anything as sensual and as erotic as he was giving me right now.

i wasn't sure if my body could handle it.

he released my wrist and took off his hoodie, revealing his bare chest. he slid my shorts off along with his pants, and i took this as my opportunity to take him by surprise.

i locked my legs back around his hips, and i used that to flip us over. i was now straddling a shirtless jack gilinsky, and god the sight was enough for me to explode.

i could feel his erection rubbing against my throbbing sex. i placed my hands on his abdomen and slid them all the way up to his neck.

i lightly grabbed his chin and tilted his head to the side, i kissed up and down his neck. biting some places, but not enough to leave marks.

his hands moved to my hips and started rocking them, making me grind against him.

he growled as he moved his hands to my ass and gripped, pushing my probably soaked core closer to his hard-on. i took his hands and pinned them as he did mine, and rocked against him harder, earning a string of throaty moans.

i sat up, adding more pressure to his pelvis, causing him to moan. i smirked as i slid off my tee-shirt. i kept rocking slowly against him, slightly teasing.

he rubbed his hands up and down the side of my body before unclipping my bra and slinging it somewhere across the room. he sat up and kissed between my bare breasts.

he made direct eye-contact as he took one in his hand, and the other in his mouth. his tongue circled the hardened bud as this thumb rubbed the other one.

i let my head fall back in pleasure. i felt him stand up and turn around, meaning he was most likely about to top me again.

he unlocked my legs from around him and softly tossed me onto the bed. i sat on my elbows and looked up at him. he grabbed my ankles and yanked me to the edge of the bed, my legs were dangling off the end.

his eyes scanned my body as he put his large hands on my hips, then pulled off my underwear.

he leaned down and kissed me passionately, then moving to my neck, then down my stomach, and brushed my sex.

he put his hands on both of my inner thighs and pushed them open, he looked up at me as he connected his lips to my clit. the motion sending shock waves throughout my body, causing me to instantly grip his hair.

i threw my head back as he sucked and kissed.

"look at me or i'll stop."

not wanting this to end, i obeyed. i lifted my head and made eye contact with jack, who's face was buried between my thighs.

my mouth fell agape as he did circling motions around the bundle of nerves. i felt tingles crawl up my legs and a knot form in my stomach, my hips bucked and my legs threatened the clamp around jack's head.

"jack i'm close." i moaned. the pleasure he was giving me was becoming too much.

he pulled his lips away, leaving one last kiss. he took his right hand off my thigh and let his middle and fourth finger penetrate my core. i let out a soft moan as he curled his fingers inside of me then gently took them out.

"taste." he demanded as he held his fingers that were once inside of me, over my lips.

i looked at him, then opened my mouth. he didn't hesitate to slowly insert his fingers. sliding them around my tongue, making sure i tasted myself.

it was different, it wasn't bad. it was tangy, and a little watery.

he took them out of my mouth, then put them in his. i bit my lip as i watched him suck my juices off of his fingers.

he walked over to his nightstand, pulled out a condom, then walked back over to me. he opened it with his teeth and put it in my hands.

he took off his sweats and his boxers. his erect popping out. i felt my walls clench in want at the size of him.

"put it on me." he said motioning to the condom.

i took it out of the foil wrapper and sat up. i couldn't exactly reach from this position so i lightly pushed his chest making him move backwards. i slid off the bed and down onto my knees.

i looked up at him as i slid the condom painfully slow onto his shaft. as soon as it was on all the way he grabbed my arms and placed me on top of the bed once again.

this time he moved with me and placed his body between my legs. he looked at me and i nodded. he pushed my legs open more with his hand, then lined himself up at my entrance.

as he thrusted inside of me i bit my lip, i wasn't used to someone his size, but it felt euphoric. feeling him stretch me out made me feel like a junkie finally getting their fix.

he slowly rolled his hips against mine, grinding into me. lowly groaning as he got deeper each time. he was painfully close to my g-spot.

"deeper." i managed to get out.

as soon as i said it he grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. he moaned as he rolled his hips again, this time hitting my spot, making me moan uncontrollably. he picked up his pace gradually. slowly sending me over the edge.

"say my name." he growled into my ear. his voice thick and sexy.

"jack, fuck jack." i said as he started thrusting harder, and deeper.

he kept his pace steady, achingly steady, then slowed down.

i arched my back and rolled my hips upwards to meet his, sending a shockwave through my insides.

"fuck, do that again." he moaned, so i did it again.

"you must want me to fuck the shit out of you." he said as one of his hands made contact with my throat, slightly squeezing.

"do you?" he asked.

the way he was making me feel, i couldn't speak. so i repeated my previous action, this time rubbing my clit against the skin above the base of his shaft, he let out a throaty moan, then picked up his pace.

the speed, the depth, the pressure, it was all taking over my body. as he whispered dirty things in my ear i was sure i would come undone soon.

"who's pussy is this?" he groaned.

"jack's." i said almost immediately, not wanting to do anything to make him stop.

"fuck you feel so good around me, you like it babydoll?"

"yes."

"take it." he started thrusting into me harder, i couldn't handle anymore, i felt the familiar knot build up again in my stomach as my legs twitched. i reached my hands up and drug my nails down jack's back. he winced.

"cum with me." he said as his thrusts started getting sloppy.

i felt him twitch inside of me as he thrusted one last time, sending me into a leg shaking orgasm. i felt the condom fill with warmth as my cum flowed onto him.

we were both breathless. he slid off the condom and threw it into the bin next to his nightstand. he bent down, and gently kissed my entrance, then licked a stripe up my throbbing cunt.

he laid down beside me and pushed away the hair that stuck to my face.

"you're so beautiful." he said as he pulled the sheets out from under me, then over the top of us.

"so are you."

he sleepily smiled as he pulled my body into his, wrapping his arm around me as we laid against the cool pillows.

as i was drifting off to sleep, i was sure i would not be able to walk tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
323K 6.7K 42
Mackenzie Johnson, a photographer, trouble maker, sport playing, singer, musician 17 year old. Her brother, Jack Johnson, of course has his friends...
86.6K 1.1K 96
[COMPLETED]"TJ?" A voice I haven't heard in years stop me in my tracks. Tiffany Johnson, younger sister of Jack Johnson, just graduated from a boardi...
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...