No Control ✓

Oleh feverdreamhigh

❛ I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me ❜ ━━ Everyone knows that no on... Lebih Banyak

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#22 : Nashville
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#31 : Choice
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#44 : Stay Away
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#49 : Changed
#50 : Gemma
#51 : The Fashion Show
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#39 : Harry's Bestfriends

686 44 2
Oleh feverdreamhigh

Taylor completely ignored Harry for the rest of the day, making Harry feel even more guilty than he already was. Although, he still doesn't know what he did wrong.

Taylor just kept quiet, obeying everything Harry ordered her to do. Taylor also finished her work calmly. Usually, Taylor would ask Harry if she didn't know what to do with her work. But this time, she just kept quiet, not even a single word came out from her mouth.

The clock that was hanging on the plain white wall showed it was already five o'clock and Taylor just realized that. Taylor tidied up her things and immediately stood up, facing Harry. She's still trying to avoid eye contact with him. She didn't want to look at him because she was afraid that she might forget what she was mad at him for. And she didn't want to give away that easily.

"It's already five o'clock and I—"

"Sit." Harry interrupted Taylor's words with his sharp look.

Taylor still stood and shook her head. She lowered her head so that she wouldn't be able to see or even glance at him.

"Taylor Swift, look at me while we're talking." Harry ordered, firmly. Taylor took a deep breath and sighed slowly, before raising her head and dared to look at Harry. Staring at his intimidating green eyes.

"Now sit down and explain what happened to you." Harry ordered. Taylor pulled a chair and sat down. Trying to calm down herself down, Taylor replied, "Nothing happened to me. I'm fine."

"No you're not, you keep ignoring me." Harry intertwined his fingers together and placed then on the table.

"You're avoiding me." Harry added as Taylor lowered her head.

"And you don't even want to look at me and you didn't talked much today." Harry leaned back and closed his eyes briefly.

"I hate it when you treat me like this. I prefer you being talkative and cheerful as usual. What happened to you?" Harry asked, his tone sounding very worried. Taylor just kept quiet.

"If you're mad at me because I left you for too long in this room, fine. I'm sorry. I won't repeat it again, I promise." Harry said earnestly. Taylor was still silent with her still hung low. Harry stared at the girl sitting before him. Harry had never felt this weak in front of a girl, but that changed everything when Taylor really tormented him today. It was like torture for Harry when she didn't acted her usual self. And not to mention, this was the first time Harry had apologized so deeply and genuinely to a girl.

"Harry," Finally, after a long silence, Taylor spoke up. Harry still looked at Taylor with a deep look. Taylor looked up and looked at Harry.

"You've done nothing wrong and should be the one to apologize to you. I'm sorry if my behaviour was making you uncomfortable, I don't know what happened to me."

"Are you sick?" Harry asked worriedly. Taylor shook her head.

"I don't even feel the slightest of headache. I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe my mood isn't just good today." Harry nodded, trying to understand.

"Ah, I know what can make your mood better." Harry put on a faint smile.

"How?" Taylor asked.

"Wait here, I'll just finish my work. After that, I'll bring you to some people who might brighten your mood." Harry answered. Taylor raised a brow, curious on what Harry has in store for her.

━━

"Hey wait, I don't want to come in there if you don't answer my question!" Taylor said as she slightly pulled Harry's arm away from the cafe door. Harry stopped in his tracks and turned to Taylor. Harry gave her a dimpled smile.

"You said you have a bad mood, right? So I'll make your mood a little better."

"But why do we have to go to this cafe?" Taylor asked.

"What time is it now?" Harry asked back. Taylor didn't understand why Harry asked that all of a sudden, but she grabbed her cellphone in her pocket and looked at the time that was on the screen.

"Six p.m." Taylor answered.

"Well, it's perfect the time to have dinner, isn't it? I'll treat you to dinner plus, I want you to meet my friends here." Harry explained. Taylor went silent, processing Harry's sentence before making widening her eyes.

"What? We're meeting your friends right now? But your friends aren't much different from Zayn, so they must be well-known. And I can't meet them with my appearance like this!" Harry shook his head and took Taylor's hand.

"So what? You still look beautiful no matter what and I'm sure my friends will definitely agree with me." Harry's words made blood rush to Taylor's cheeks. Harry held Taylor's hand tightly as he led the girl inside the cafe.

Harry led Taylor to one of the tables. Taylor's brows furrowed when she saw someone very familiar. It was like she saw ghat person somewhere before.

Wait no, there's no way that person could be. . .

"Harry!"

A blonde haired man stood up and gave a hug to Harry. Harry let go of Taylor's hand and hugged him back before pulling away quickly.

"Nothing has changed from you, Horan." Harry said which made him chuckle.

After the blonde man, another man who had dark drown hair also began to hug Harry while giving him a light pat on the back.

"Long time no see, mate." The man said. Shortly thereafter, they pulled away from their hugs while smiling at each other.

"Hey, Jas." Harry greeted the girl who had been smiling and sat very gracefully beside the tanned haired man. Taylor bit her lower lip when she saw the girl.

Taylor knew her very well, she's Jasmine Lime, one of Harry's ex girlfriends. Jasmine looks very beautiful in a dark maroon fitted dress. Her hair was beautifully curled and she really wore makeup that suited her face. She's without a doubt so beautiful.

"Hey, Harry." Jasmine greeted back while winking.

Taylor didn't know what she should do. So she was still standing there. However, not even a second later when Harry put his arm around Taylor's shoulder.

"Guys, this is Taylor Swift, the one I told you about."

"Hey, Taylor. I'm Niall Horan. You can call me Niall." Niall introduced himself with his trademark smile. Taylor smiled politely.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." This time, the brown-haired man said.

"And I'm Jasmine Lime. Do you still remember me? We met at the festival! At that time, I really wanted to get to know you more, but Harry stupidly pulled you away. Harry was annoying." Jasmine said quickly while Taylor gave her a smile. Jasmine seems like a typical girl who's fun to talk to.

Harry pulled out a chair for Taylor before sitting on his chair. There was no conversation between the five of them at the table. Niall, Louis and Jasmine were all looking at Taylor as if she was a famous celebrity or some sort. While the three of them were looking at her, Taylor just bowed her head, not knowing the reason why they were looking at her like that. Harry who initially ignored the sharp stares of his friends, began to feel Taylor's discomfort.

"Can the three of you stop staring at Taylor like that?" Harry asked in an annoyed tone. The three turned their gazes to Harry, Taylor ventured to raise her face.

"So this is the result of waiting for almost two years, Harry?" Niall asked who made Harry raise a brow.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked in reply, not understanding what he meant, while Niall rolled his eyes.

"Two years ago, you keep changing your girlfriend like you were changing clothes. But after two years all by yourself, you finally gloriously dated again and I'm amazed that you got a different girl from your other typical ex girlfriends who. . . yeah, you can think for yourself."

Jasmine narrowed her eyes, who felt insatiable on what Niall said.

"Then what am I, Niall?! I'm his ex too." Niall looked at Jasmine and immediately shook his head.

"Not you, Jas. I meant Harry's other ex-girlfriends." Niall mumble as he lowered his head in fear as Jasmine gave him a deadly look.
Louis, Harry and Taylor chuckled. Louis wrapped his arm around Jasmine's shoulder while pretending to be anxious.

"Be careful on what you say, Niall. Especially if it's related to my girl." Louis gave a short kiss on Jasmine's cheek, trying to make Jasmine calmer. Jasmine does have a pretty bad temper.

"Still temperamental, eh?" Harry raised an brow, staring at Jasmine. Jasmine stared back at him sharply and Harry hurriedly averted his gaze to Taylor who was laughing. It felt good to see a girl who can radiate such warm and bright feelings to anyone.

After that, things went back to normal. They talked a lot. Taylor got to know more about Jasmine.

Apparently, Jasmine wasn't what Taylor predicted. Jasmine is very fun and understanding. And Harry was right, Taylor's bad mood was completely gone when she spent her time with Harry's friends.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91.7K 6.1K 15
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
26.8K 818 20
Some random one shots about Haylor
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC