Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51

45

2.4K 107 9
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"What to wear today?" I mumble as I dry off in Kelley and I's hotel room.

Once I decide on what to wear I put on my clothes then I kinda get lost thinking about all the stuff I have to do today.

"Jordyn." A voice says and someone lays a hand on my shoulder.

I jump and turn around and push the person, not thinking who it is, to get them off of me.

When I realize who it is I see Kelley on the floor holding her hip so I run out of the room and go bang on the closest door.

"Jordyn what's wrong?" Ash asks.

"Help Kelley." I say and point to my room.

Ash and Ali run into my room and check on Kelley.

I, on the other hand, run to Toby's room and knock on the door. When she opens the door I run into her room, sit in the corner, hug my knees and rock back and forth.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Christen asks, but I don't answer.

"What's going on?" I hear Becky ask.

I guess she heard the commotion and saw me running.

"I don't know. Jordyn just knocked on the door and then ran into the room and has been doing that ever since and she keeps repeating I'm so sorry over and over again." Toby says.

"Hey where's..." Ash says then I guess she finally sees me. "Keep her here. I'll be back."

Ash then leaves the room and returns a few minutes later with Kelley and Ali.

Kelley comes over and squats in front of me.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me." I say and keep rocking back and forth.

"Jordyn I need you to calm down." Kelley says. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I'm going to put my hands on your face now okay?"

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Kelley then puts her hands on my face which makes me tense for a second then relax into her touch.

"Baby I need you to slow your breathing down."

"I'm so sorry."

"Babygirl I'm fine."

"I hurt you." I say then look at the ground.

Kelley then cups my face making me look at her

"Jordyn I'm fine." Kelley says. "It's just a stinger."

"I still hurt you." I mumble.

"I'm fine." Kelley says. "Can I carry you back to the room so we can talk?"

I nod then Kelley picks me up Bridal style and carries me back to the room.

Once in our room we talk for a little bit until Kelley has to leave for training.

"Do you wanna stay here or go with me to training?" Kelley asks as she gets her stuff ready.

"I wanna stay here." I mumble.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay here while we have training?" Kelley asks and I nod.

Kelley nods then she leans down and kisses my head.

"I love you Bunny."

"Love you Peaches." I say.

"I'll see you when we get back."

- - - - -

Tobin's POV

"UGH I hate conditioning." Christen says.

Today was fitness test day and needless to say everyone is dead.

Christen and I are in our room chilling on the bed.

"Same." I say

"I don't think I've ever been this sore."

"You sure about that?" I ask with smirk.

My wife goes to say something, but there is a loud banging and yelling coming from the door causing Christen and I to run to the door.

"TOBIN TOBIN TOBIN TOBIN TOBIN."

Once at the door I swing it open.

"Kelley what's wrong?" I ask.

Kelley comes into the room and grabs Christen and i's phone's and wallet's then she grabs both of our hands and drag us to the elevator.

"Kelley tell us what is wrong" Christen says as we ride the elevator down

"J-Jordyn t-t-tried to k-kill herself." Kelley says. 

"W-what?" Christen asks.

"She's in the hospital." Kelley whispers

A couple seconds later the elevator opens and Kelley sprints out followed by me and Christen.

Kelley goes to sit in the drivers seat, but Christen takes the keys then the three of us get in and drive to the hospital.

"Did you find her?" I ask breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"She was in the bathtub." Kelley says.

"H-H-How?"

"Wrists."

"Do they know when?" Christen asks.

"After we left for training." Kelley says as we pull up to the hospital.

Christen Parks into the first available spot then we sprint into the ER.

"We're the family of Jordyn Heath." Christen says.

The receptionist types on her keyboard then she looks at us.

"She's still in surgery." The receptionist says. "You'll have to wait until a doctor comes out to get you."

Kelley and I try to object, but Christen pulls us to some seats where we wait for a doctor

"Hi I'm Dr. Hudson." Some man in a lab coat says as he walks up to us. "I'm the surgeon who worked on Jordyn."

"Hi I'm Christen." My wife says.

Kelley and I are still in shock.

"This is Tobin, Jordyn's cousin, and Kelley who's Jordyn's fiancée." Christen says as she gestures to us. "I'm Tobin's wife."

"Nice to meet you all." Dr. Hudson says. "So I'll get straight to it. Jordyn lost a lot of blood, but we were able to stop the bleeding and now we're waiting for her to wake up."

"Will she be okay?" I ask.

"It's up to her to wake up." Dr. Hudson says.

"Fuck." Kelley mumbles.

"Do any of you know why she would do this?" Dr. Hudson asks.

"Um I may have theory." I say.

"Please tell."

"Well Jordyn's previous relationship was very abusive and she's always told me that if she becomes like her ex then she wanted to die." I say. "So I guess when Jordyn got scared and pushed Kelley she thought she was turning into her ex and this happened."

"Why'd she get scared?" The doctor asks.

"She was staring off into space and I touched her shoulder to get her attention which frightened her then she pushed me." Kelley says. "It probably doesn't help that a judge allowed her ex back into the country"

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Yeah." Kelley says and sigh's. "Before we came to camp we found out from Jordyn's lawyer that her ex was allowed back in the country."

"Oh for fuck's sake." Christen says.

"We're working on getting her deported again, but I guess it's been playing at Jordyn's mind more than I realized." Kelley says. "God I'm such a shit fiancée."

"Kelley don't blame yourself." Christen says. "There's noway you could've seen this coming.

"Dr. Hudson." Some nurse says. "She's waking up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.2K 21
(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love . FEBRUARY 2021 1K APRIL 25, 2021 5K JUNE 7, 2021 10K JULY 26, 2021
1.1K 93 14
Phobia ˈfəʊbɪə/ noun an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. "Why is this happening to us? I'm so scared..."
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...
1K 129 34
(WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG VIOLENCE. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE DETAILED KILLS) Fear. What a word. One could have so many ideas on just this on...