Baywatch | Matt Brody x Reade...

By a3kimsolbi3a

You are Mitch's daughter and is training to be a lifeguard and is also Summer's best friend. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

14K 210 82
By a3kimsolbi3a

I was on the lifeguard post looking out for anything suspicious when Dad walks up the stairs.

"Hey, dad." I greeted with a smile.

"Hey, sweetie." He said, standing next to me.

Just then I feel a gust of wind. I look at the flag to see it waving intensely.

I look at Dad to see that he notices it too.

We both look out at the water to see a person fly into the air with the surfboard.

In an instance, we both jumped over the ledge and ran over to the water.

Dad and I jump in the water and try to find the man only to find him unconscious.

Dad carries him out of the water as I call the ambulance.

Sooner or later, we were helping the man into the ambulance when a girl walks up.

"Oh, man, Mitch, if you and Y/n weren't there..." the girl said looking at us.

"We're always here." Dad said with a smile.

"Don't worry, your friend's gonna be alright." I said as we look at the man.

"Are you Batman?" The man ask Dad as Dad smiles.

"Sure, pal. Just bigger and browner." Dad said, making me giggle.

"Alright, boys, get him in." I said as they start to bring him in.

"Have a good run, guys." Steph said as Dad and I start to jog.

"Alright, Steph."

Sooner or later, Dad was stopping to meet and talk to other surfers around the area as I just greeted them. After that, we continued our jog.

TIME SKIP

I was now walking with Summer to a particular store when we walk by a boy with a motorcycle.

"Hey, I'm Matt Brody." He told me as I just continued to walk. 

"And not a single fuck was given." I said, not looking back when I then hear Summer giggle.

"Good one, Y/n." Summer told me with a smile.

"I know."

TIME SKIP AGAIN

I was with Summer, signing up for the lifeguard tryouts when the boy from earlier walked up to me.

"I'm gonna go, Y/n." Summer said as she signed up and left with a smile.

"So you're going to make me guess your name?" The boy said, as I rolled my eyes before turning towards him.

"Are you following me?"

"You know, I was actually gonna ask you the same thing." He said with a smile before I smirked.

"Okay. Look, you're hot. I may resist for a while but we both know eventually I'll give in. So why don't we just skip that. Why don't you put a baby in me?" I ask, joking around.

"Now."

"You know, honestly... I was thinking dinner first. But we could try the baby thing if you want." He said with a small smile.

"You are trying. Way too hard." I said, walking away when I see Steph.

"Y/n. I was hoping we'd see you here." Steph said, walking towards me with Summer. 

"I couldn't sleep last night. I am so excited." I told her as I walked off with Steph when Dad passes by us.

"Hey, it's you and Summer's day, sweetie." He said, pointing at me.

"Thanks, Dad!" I said, walking off.

TIME SKIP

I was walking with Dad around the beach when CJ called us over.

"Hey, Mitch, Y/n. Come here. We need your guys' help."

We walked up to where Ronnie was laying on a bench, face down but was struggling to get up.

"Ronnie, you pumped about the qualifiers, buddy?" Dad asked Ronnie when CJ told him to look under the bench.

"Wow. Okay." Dad sighed, taking his shades off.

"Looks like you got your beef and your biscuits stuck. It's gonna be okay. I've been through it, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, absolutely. I was stuck in a woman for hours once. Couldn't get out."

"Totally the same, yeah?"

"It's the same thing. Stuck junk."

"Stuck junk is stuck junk. Okay." Ronnie stammered.

"All right, buddy, we're gonna have to, uh, flash-freeze your johnson."

"No, no, it's okay, it's okay, I got it." Ronnie said, panicking.

He then tried to get up but his dick was still stuck.

"I mean, if you think about it, it's a good thing, right? Congratulations." CJ asked with a smile.

Next thing you know, we made him stand up with the bench, showing the people his situation.

"Hey, uh, how you feeling, sport?" Dad asked Ronnie, patting his shoulder.

"Better, but could we get some sort of perimeter going for the crowd?" Ronnie asked as Dad and I looked around to see everybody with their phones out.

"Nah. Nobody's looking. Just us." I told Ronnie, shrugging my shoulders.

"God, you're lying. That's a lot of people." Ronnie said, looking at me.

"Mitch, I can't get the swelling to go down." CJ said as Dad and I smiled.

"All right. We're gonna have to pull it out." Dad said.

"Pull it?"

"Yeah. Just like pulling a tooth."

"What? Don't you touch my dick! I'm okay!" Ronnie said as he started to run but tripped, making the bench break.

"Ooh. That must've hurt like shit." I mumbled, looking at the situation.

"Y/n, language." Dad said as I quickly shut my mouth.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

It was now time for the qualifiers and I was lining up in the front with everybody getting ready.

I was standing with Summer and Ronnie in the very front when the whistle blew as everybody started to run and do the course.

Soon enough, I was in the front with Summer and Ronnie.

"Keep it going! Keep it going! We are guppies!" Dad exclaimed as we swam in the water.

Soon enough, we finished the course.

Matt Brody was doing some kind of Ninja Warrior, making me look at him shocked.

Soon enough, he finished and Dad challenged him into doing a real course and of course Dad won every one.

"That was bullshit, Mitch. You know I was already gassed." Brody said, chuckling.

"Because you were snowboating. You want to be a lifeguard, you gotta learn how to conserve your energy."

"Conserve my energy?" Brody said and soon enough, we hear a woman screaming.

"No! Help! My kids!" The woman screamed as she jumped off the pier after her kids.

"Lifeguard, tower one!" Dad yelled as he ran towards the jet skis.

I then catch Brody going after them but with his motorcycle. He decided to take a different course and decided to ride through the pier, making everybody jump out of the way.

He then jumped in the water.

Few seconds later, Dad and the rest of the lifeguards carried the two kids and the mom ashore, doing CPR.

Everybody then started to applaud due to the great work Dad and the lifeguards did.

TIME SKIP

Now it was time to reveal the results.

"To the trainers who made it, congratulations." Dad said as Stephanie took out a board that has 4 names under the Trainees name.

It was me, Summer, Ronnie and Brody.

Summer and I looked at each other and hugged in celebration.

We both went up to Dad and started to thank him.

"Thank you so much." Summer said with a smile.

"Your welcome. I knew you could do it." Dad said to Summer.

He then turned to me with a smile.

"You as well, sweetie. Good job. I knew you were going to make it." He said with a smile as we did our own handshake.

Summer and I walked off and wanted to celebrate it.

I'm finally a lifeguard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 425 8
shubman gill ! a very famous cricketer and actor . In both field he is a rising star . All the world thinks he loves sara a co actor of his and he al...
224K 727 3
𝐢𝐦-𝐩𝐞𝐫-𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭; 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭" "𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩�...
6.1K 320 10
𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙰𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc