Free Solo

By AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

104

4.2K 126 13
By AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Hey guys." I say with a smile as I open the door to my home

"Hey Rugrat." Christen says as she hugs me.

"Hi Aunt Chrissy." I say then I hug the rest of my national team teammates.

Yesterday was our game against Canada, but today Daan and I are hosting the team for a pool party before everyone heads home to be with their families for a week before we get into tournament mode.

Once I've greeted everyone I lead them into the Living room of Daan and I's home.

"How's the leg?" Crystal asks as we walk to the living room.

"It's doing good." I say. "A little sore, but altogether good."

Moments later one of the newest members of the family makes her presences known by barking.

"You have a new dog?" Rose asks.

"Yep." I say then I pick up one of the newest member of our family. "Everyone, this is Socks."

"When'd you get Socks?" Mom asks as we all look at the cute little puppy in my arms

"Daan has been wanting to have a friend for Balto, so as a belated anniversary gift I got her this little girl." I say as I hear another one of Daan's anniversary gifts make their presences known.

"Oh my gosh." Rose says as I set Socks on the couch.

Once Socks is on the couch I pick up her brother.

"This little guy." I say. "Is Ares."

"How bigs he gonna get?" Lindsey asks as we all look at the cute little dog in my hands.

"He'll grow one or two more inches." I say. "But he'll always be around this size."

"Two new dogs?" Julie questions.

"Daan wanted both so I got her both." I say.

"I need to talk to Zach." Julie mumbles. "We need a dog."

"Speaking of Daan." Mom says. "Where are my grand babies?"

"Here they are." My beautiful Daniëlle says as she walks in the room holding our little angels. "And I think they need some Oma and Gigi time."

Mom's grandmother name is Oma and Mama's name is Gigi.

"How do the dogs do with the kids?" Christen asks as Daan gives our kids to my Moms.

"They're so good with them." Daan says. "The two little ones will lay with Paris and London while Balto keeps watch."

"I'm stealing them." Rose says as Ares and Socks attack her with kisses.

"Yeah no." Lindsey says. "The last thing you need is more dogs."

"Seriously." Emily says. "You already have two dogs of your own."

"You're getting so big." Mom says in her voice reserved for Paris and London.

"Well." I say as I look at the team. "The pool's outside if you wanna chill there for a little bit then we'll get started on dinner a little later."

"What are you gonna do?" Christen asks.

"Grab a beer, grab the baby bottles, then feed the twins while watching the Olympic draw." I say then I head to the kitchen.

"That's today?" Tobin asks.

"It's on in five minutes." I say then I grab the twins baby bottles Daan made while I was answering the door.

After I have the baby bottles I grab myself a beer, a soda for Daan, then I head to the living room.

Daan's not drinking alcohol until she stops breastfeeding.

"Help yourself to drinks." I say as I get into the living room.

Once I'm in the living room I sit down in-between my Mom and Daan then Daan helps me with all the stuff in my hands.

"Thank you." I say then I kiss Daan's temple.

Daan smiles at me then she pecks my lips.

"Here." Mom says and takes the baby bottles from me. "Kelley and I will do this."

"Okay." I say then I put my feet up.

Once I'm reclined on the couch, Daan leans into me and rests her heads on my shoulder.

"Daan when do you head over to meet up with your team?" Christen asks as everyone finds a seat.

Daan made the Dutch Olympic squad.

Daan also decided that after the 2025 Euro's, which are taking place in France, She's gonna retire from football.

"I leave the same day you guys leave to play Costa Rica." My Baby Mama says as the Olympic draw starts.

I don't know why the Olympics left the draw so late, but I don't really care who we play. We're gonna win gold no matter what

"Welcome to the Paris 2024 Olympic Football Draw." Some man says. "Let's start with the men's tournament first."

I tune out until the women's tournament is being drawn.

"Let's take a look at the pots Women's tournament." The presenter says then the pots are shown on screen.

POT 1: France, USA, Netherlands, Great Britain
POT 2: Germany, Australia, Canada, Brazil
POT 3: Norway, Japan, China, New Zealand
POT 4: Costa Rica, Chile, Nigeria, South Africa

The Olympics finally made the women's tournament a 16 team tournament.

Once the pots are shown we all wait around until our ball is drawn.

"...And the USA will be going into Group G and straight into pot G1." Some dude says.

"Ooh." Lindsey says. "That means we play our last two group games in Paris."

"Joining the USA in Group G will be...Germany." The Draw dude says. "And Germany is drawn into position G4."

"At least it's not Sweden." Emily says.

"Babe Sweden aren't in the tournament." Lindsey says.

"Oh." Emily says. "I knew that."

"Dork." Lindsey mumbles then she kisses her fiancée.

"The third team joining Group G will be...Norway." The Draw dude says. "And Norway is drawn into position G2."

"Fuck's sake." I mumble. "Now I have to play my sisters."

"And the last team going into Group G and straight into position G3 is...Chile." The draw dude says.

Once the draw is over I look at the four groups.

Group E
France
China
Australia
Costa Rica

Group F
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
Canada

Group G
USA
Norway
Chile
Germany

Group H
Great Britain
South Africa
Brazil
Japan

"Well." I say when the draw ends. "Who's ready to party?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 15.1K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
26.1K 811 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
446K 14.2K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...
Rush By Alex

Fanfiction

247K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...