Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Past

688 43 104
By kay343

" W-what you mean ex-boyfriend?"

" Well, before this school year we used to date then he did some things that weren't the nicest so I had to break up with him."

San knew exactly what bad things he was talking about. He didn't tell him that he used to be friends with him. This is going to turn out bad.

" San?"

" You know him," Yunho asked.

" Well..."

" What the hell are you doing with him," Yeosang snapped at San.

" W-well..."

" Whoa, Yeosang. You need to chill out," Yunho stood up in front of San.

" Chill out how am I supposed to chill out when my ex boyfriend is being with my ex-best friend!"

" Ex best friend? San? How do you know him?"

" You see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Warning the next park is about to get interesting 😏)

(Not like that you nasty!)

" Are you sure this is a good idea Yoongi? You know that they're going to hate me."

" Chill babe, I told Hobi to tell them not to do anything."

" O-ok."

They walked to the table and they immediately got glares sent to them.

" What are they doing here," Taehyung snapped.

" I told you guys I want to settle this. Now Yoongi and Jimin, please take a seat next to me," Hobi instructed.

They hesitated but they sat down and everyone glared at them.

" Now y'all must be wondering why did I call everyone here today. Well I want to settle this once and for all. Come on guys we used to be best buds until this year now let's all have a mature conversation and settle this. Now let's start with Jin and Jungkook."

The two glared at each other.

"Now Jin what you said about their relationship was uncalled for and you didn't have no right to say it."

" It was uncalled for!? Are you serious?! Like their relationship is so toxic and I don't want Tae to be in a toxic relationship with someone that constantly cries and throws a freaking tantrum just because they don't have that much attention at their house. Tae does not deserve to be with someone that will always throw them under the bus or even lied to them about hurting their little brother! So I think I was being correct. So this whole relationship thing is stupid their relationship is toxic! Jungkook is toxic! Tae does not deserve to be in that relationship and nothing more!"

Everyone gasped and Jungkook frowns.

Not going to lie, that home part hurt Jungkook the most.

That's the whole reason he's clingy and wants attention because he was never received good attention from his own parents.

He said he was sorry like a million times for doing that Yeonjun. He still feels bad about it, he has nightmares about it every day.

Taehyung got pissed!

Sure Jungkook is clingy and sensitive sometimes, but telling someone that they shouldn't be in a relationship is unacceptable!

Jin has no right to dog down his boyfriend. When Taehyung saw Jungkook frown and thats when he snapped.

" Ok Jin, you know what!? You my friend can shut the fuck up! Because you've all people cannot talk about being in a relationship because you never were in a relationship, to begin with! And bring up my baby home situation out in public again I will personally high kick your ass. And another thing I'm so sick and tired of you thinking you know everything! You don't know nothing about our relationship. It's none of your business! Am I hurting in this relationship? No! I am not hurting in this relationship. And I don't agree with you trying to dog down my boyfriend for being who he is!"

Jin flinched and Namjoon saw this. He's usually the peacemaker but he had to set the record straight.

" Whoa slow your road, I sort of agree with Jin. Like come on he doesn't let you do anything in a relationship and you're just babying him and stuff. I'm not gonna say yeah I hundred percent agree with him, but come on there are some toxic areas in that relationship," Namjoon stood up.

" I'm sorry when is my relationship is any of your business Joon!? And also! Why is this bitch ass at our table," Taehyung snapped at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widen up, Yoongi pulled him closer to calm him down.

" Ok guys I said a mature conversation and to answer your question Tae, he's here to explain to us or try to fix this friendship."

" Oh explain to us how he literally spread all those rumors about us. Or how he slashed our car tires, he blackmailed my boyfriend and manipulated him. He paid some gang to cut my brother's arm and he almost ruined mine and my brother's basketball careers and let's see what else? Oh! Let's not forget how he literally cut off all our cables and internet while we were stuck in a freaking hurricane!"

" Look, I'm sorry for all that stuff alright? Yes it was a little uncalled for and I changed now."

" A little uncalled for!? Are you serious," Jungkook stood up but Taehyung calmed him down.

" Calm down babe," Taehyung kisses his cheek.

" Fine," he pouted as he sat back down.

" Bitch that happened like a few weeks ago! You can't change in the span of three weeks," Jin snapped.

" Look he changed alright! Yea he knows what he did was fucked up but you don't have to keep reminding him."

"And you! You going around and kissing people that hurt your friends! What the fuck Yoongi!? Like he literally spread rumors about all of us including you! So why are you still with him even though he could literally have killed us! Like my brain doesn't fabricate how angry and hurt I was when I had to find out that you're literally was with the person that causes so much hell for us! Like damn like you really hurt me Yoongi, not gonna lie."

" Well I won't have been making out people if you will open your eyes and see the real person that you should be with you instead of him," Yoongi points at Jungkook.

Jimin's heart broke, he thought that Yoongi likes him. He thought he would finally be with someone that likes him.

But he was wrong.

He was being used because Yoongi doesn't like him.

He likes Taehyung and Jimin fell for it.

Jimin got up and ran out of the cafeteria crying. Yoongi sighed and everyone was quiet.

Jungkook had enough!

The shy Jungkook was gone for the moment.

He was angry, he wasn't going to let everyone push all over on him or tell he doesn't deserve Taehyung. Or tell Taehyung that he and him shouldn't be together.

" Ok listen up! Yes I might be bratty, yes I might be a crybaby, and yes I might be clingy but do not and I repeat do not question my love for my boyfriend! I especially do not hurt my Taehyungie neither! And Jin for bringing up my home life is none of your business! In fact all of you sticking your noses in our relationship is none of your business! And I'm sorry Jin that I am "toxic" to you but I'm not, ok!? And Yoongi, look I'm sorry that Tae doesn't see you as like that, but remember he's my boyfriend he says he loves me ok!? So I don't need you coming around threatening me that you'll take him away from me! And you seemed like you had a good relationship with Jimin and but you know I ruined it! Because you were being too selfish. And no Yoongi, Jimin did not change! I know him he's not going to change in the span of three weeks!"

Everyone was surprised by his outburst.

When Jungkook gets mad he stays quiet. But he went off and Taehyung was so proud.

In the relationship, Jungkook is the shy, soft and emotional one, but when he gets mad he's hot.

(He's not wrong 🥴😏)

" Well you heard my baby, he speaks facts. Look I know y'all are just trying to be like helpful but next time stay out of our business ok? If we're happy and if we're good then you should be happy for us instead of telling and keep saying that my baby is toxic when he's not. I have seen many toxic relationships before and the one I'm in...it ain't it."

Everyone was quiet, what has their group become too?

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him by the waist and kissed his forehead.

"And Yoongi bro, I'm sorry but I don't see you as the type away and clearly I'm in a relationship that I'm really happy in. So I really don't appreciate you threatening my boyfriend or keep talking shit about him. You look like you had a good relationship going with Jimin,but you kind of ruined it. And you kind of hurt me you know like I thought you were my friend but then you go around with someone that hurt us the most,"

Yoongi sighed and put his head down.

He feels like an idiot.

"Joon I get you're trying to stick up with your bae, but like we're not in a toxic relationship. And so what I like to baby him, that's my baby... period."

Namjoon felt silly.

He can't believe that he was telling and believing that his friend was in a toxic relationship.

He should've been a good friend and calmly talk to them and not judge them completely.

" I'm so sorry you guys," Namjoon looked at Taekook.

" It's alright Joon," Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook's waist.

" Y-You did hurt me when you said that, but I forgive you Joonie hyung!"

Namjoon smiles.

"And Jin I'm sorry that you're having a ruff time but don't take it out on us ok? Tell us and we can help you. Don't bottle it up and take your frustrations out on us. And Joon likes you very much but he's too much of a wuss to tell you. And don't ever try to talk down on my boyfriend ever again. "

Jin felt embarrassed, he shouldn't have let his jealousy take over.

He shouldn't have said anything.

" I'm sorry Jungkookie."

" I-I forgive y-you," Jungkook mumbled as he snuggled to Taehyung.

Jin gave him a weak smile.

He turned to Namjoon and held his hand, " I'm sorry."

" It's ok."

"And Hobi I'm glad that you tried to fix it but it will never be the same again ok? you're my homie though. Like you're the real one."

J-hope chucked, " Thanks Tae."

" Now I want every one of us to promise one another we always have to communicate with each other. We can't be holding hiding secrets from each other and we have to talk with each other if they have if we have a problem. I want things to go back to normal but I just won't look at Yoongi and Jimin the same anymore. But I guess I'll be willing to try to talk to him but I won't he's not going to be my best friend anymore and I don't think Yoongi be my best friend anymore."

Yoongi sighed and nodded his head. He knew he fucked up and he's disappointed with himself. He ruined a good friendship over a stupid crush.

Now he probably doesn't have a relationship with Jimin anymore.

" Yoongi, I think you should go talks to Jimin," Namjoon softly told him.

" Y-You're right. I'll see ya later."

Yoongi got up and left.

" Now, I don't want to have this discussion ever again. I want to focus on the future and not the past. And I'm really happy," Taehyung kisses his lips.

Jungkook kisses him back, Taehyung gives him his boxy smile. Jungkook giggled and hugged him.

" Aww you guys are my favorite ship," J-hope cooed.

" Thank you Hobi,"Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung.

Jungkook will definitely see his hyungs different now. And so is Taehyung. But that doesn't really matter.

What matters now that they're happy in their relationship.

" Wow....that was interesting," Namjoon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" San please calm down."

" H-he sa-said that he n-need time to think! An-and Yeosang went off on me. A-and he said I was a horrible person!"

" Bitch! He's the one that's horrible! He's just mad that you were talking to his ex," Taehyun patted his back.

" I can't believe that Yeosang was dating Yunho. How come we didn't know," Yeonjun asked.

" I didn't know either. I guess he was hiding it from us. I bet that doesn't matter, Yunho probably doesn't want to see me anymore," San sniffed.

" Oh come on San, you don't know that," Kai reassures.

" He literally just said that he's going to need space."

" I'm sorry Sannie," Yeonjun hugs him.

Then Yunho walked up to the table, " H-hey San."

" O-oh Hi," he wiped his eyes and stood up.

" I'm sorry for last night, I didn't expect Yeosang coming."

" O-oh? So what now?"

" I was wanting to ask you-"

" Oh heya Sannie," someone walked up.

It was Wooyoung and Beomgyu.

" We were wondering when are you were coming to the next meeting," Wooyoung asked.

" What meeting," Yunho asked.

" Oh? San didn't tell you that he's part of a gang," Beomgyu asked.

" What?! No I'm not!"

" Is this true San," Yunho asked.

" No! I don't know what they're talking about!"

" You were just texting us," Wooyoung smirked.

" No I wasn't!"

"I-I gotta go," Yunho walked away.

San's eyes got teary and he glared at Wooyoung.

" Why would you say that!?"

" You hurt Yeosang, so I hurt you," Wooyoung smirked.

" Sucks to sucks I guess," Beomgyu giggles.

" You wanna go you asshole," Taehyun stood up.

" Hush shorty, the adults are talking. Go back to your pacifier," Beomgyu scoffed.

Taehyun growled and Kai hold him back, " He's not worth it babe."

" Babe? Since when you grew the balls to ask him out," Beomgyu laughed.

" What's your problem," Yeonjun stood up.

" You are my problem Yeonjun...But don't worry we'll get finally get your dumbasses. Just watch your back," Beomgyu threatened.

Everyone glared at the two.

" Let's go doll," Wooyoung grabbed his hand and walked off.

" Bye Bye!"

Yeonjun was confronting a crying San, while Taehyun was pissed.

" He's going down," Soobin threatens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 425 11
𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘬𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 namjin/complete work
10.1K 372 16
When Kenma knocks into Rin and leaves a bad first impression, Rin believes he's a jerk and doesn't like him at all. But what happens when Kenma beats...
2K 148 9
"girls fall in love too easily!" - In which Jeon Jungkook owns a lemonade stand and Min Yoongi was his frequent visitor.
9.3K 84 51
Zach Praktum and Michael Eon are heroes with their names already etched into the history of their universe. They thought their story was over. That w...