VIOLENT DELIGHTS, original c...

Galing kay -kazuhas

๐”ฆ. โ €โ €i would have come for you. and if i couldn't walk, i'd crawl to you . . . Higit pa

๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜… ; ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—Œ
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—€๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐–ผ๐—
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ - ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐–พ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—€
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹

364 7 16
Galing kay -kazuhas

❝ i don't need the world
to see that i've been the
best i can be but . . . ❞

𝔬. GENERAL INFORMATION

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲,       francis pierce mei li.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲, february 8th.
𝗮𝗴𝗲,   sixteen - eighteen.
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿,   cisgender female.
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆,   unlabelled.
𝗺𝗯𝘁𝗶 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲, istp.
𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀, halfblood.

𝔬𝔬. APPEARANCE

𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲,      round face, cropped short raven hair, barely reaches collar bone length, light blue-green eyes, soft features, usually puffy eyes.
𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀,    none.
𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀, none.
𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀,       scabbed knees and various ones all over her body, they've been there for years, she doesn't even recall when exactly she got them, or that's what she likes to say.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀, freckles on her nose and chest bone.

𝔦. PERSONALITY

from a young age francis was told that being soft was going to ruin her, that she should never be gentle, it was rooted in her brain and so she remained rough, convinced that it was the only way she can be seen or heard and it didn't help that so far it was proven true throughout her vicious life. francis has a tough time understanding other people's emotions as she barely understands her own, which more often than not can be mistaken for intentional apathy or detachment which isn't completely wrong but not the full truth either. although there's no denying that the raven-haired girl is quite judgmental in her own head and merely she doesn't care about a lot of things but she tries to mask her disinterest most of the time because she believes while she cannot be gentle she can be nice, she can make a new life for herself, that she doesn't always have to be the lout she was raised to be when everyone in her life abandoned her. and while trying to be the best version on herself francis only tolerates and has nerve for a very limited amount of people that she feels immensely about, other than that she doesn't really mind and while she can have strong opinions about people she's quite flexible when dealing with them, trying to be as level-headed as possible. however she does have a snapping point where all of what she held back comes flooding through at a certain point, that's when she starts yelling and saying things that will sting for some time, but they aren't lies, they are just things she couldn't bring herself to say to people because then she will only go back to being the uncouth, vile, poor girl from the orphanage; somewhere posh and nice, where she didn't belong. the fear of being sent back to the girls home followed her like a shadow, francis mei li was never safe, not in her so called 'home', not in her head.

𝔦𝔦. RELATIONSHIPS

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀,
⋆ hugh mei li; father, muggle.
⋆ jamie steinberg/mei li; mother, pureblood witch. (☠︎︎)
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀,      daphne greengrass, hermonie granger, luna lovegood, cedric diggory, cho chang, neville longbottom.
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀,     theodore nott, ron weasley, lee jordan, percy weasley, george weasley.
𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀,   none.
𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀,     theodore nott.
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁,    fred weasley.
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁,
francis has some pretty strong opinions about fred weasley and she is not afraid to voice them, it kills her when his and his twin's prank work, for she loves to banter with them the way they love messing with her. it's all just so preposterous to her and she will never stop trying to make it make sense, and all the teasing she gets doesn't help, she feels strongly about that boy and love, friendliness, even tolerance aren't in that list of things she feels for him.
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲,      rivals to frienemies to lovers.

𝔦𝔦𝔦. BACKSTORY

francis was born in some flat in some alleyway in london, all what she knows from her matron — since she was too young to remember all that clearly — is that her mother was like her, while her father was not. when her mother died when she was only two she became nothing but a burden on her father's back up until she was four and started showing symptoms of magic, her father decided that it was too much for him to bare, that apparently he could find people who could take better care of her, her last memory was the parting, she didn't recall what he looked like but she remembered being held back not by one, but two ladies at least six times her size, kicking and thrashing while they bruised her wrists, holding her arms behind her back as she cried out to the man who was nothing but a stranger now. ever since then francis' life has been nothing but a frenzy of new wounds each week, shoplifting and living with rowdy girls who made who she is now, who she didn't want to be, she didn't have a choice; that bit was obvious. no one wanted to be locked in the dark or bludgeoned for something they didn't want to do, no one wanted to have the ability of feeling emotion ripped out of them by their own hands just so they can be numb to what was unfair to them. no one wants to be silenced or unseen but that's how it felt to be francis out of her friends eyes and she wasn't ready to show that to anyone, she didn't think she could ever be from how shameful and abashing it was, but things never really worked out in her favour, did they?

𝔦𝔳. MAGICAL INFORMATION + OTHER

𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲,      gryffindor.
𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀,      raven.
𝗯𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁, a scratched door she knows all too well that leads into a small room she would get locked into as a form of punishment — which caused her claustrophobia.
𝗽𝗲𝘁,      a white owl called alaska.
𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, student at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry && keeper on the gryffindor quidditch team.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, south west london, united kingdom.

❝ i don't think i could
stand to be where you
don't see me. ❞

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

179K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
295K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
16.1K 562 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
260K 39.7K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ