Peter Parker x Reader pt. 2

By helpmeimveryscared

Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge... More

A quick note!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Deleted scenes

Part 7

2K 50 46
By helpmeimveryscared

You sat on your king sized bed in your bedroom. May was packing up her stuff in a spear bedroom since she was going to stay here where Friday, Happy and Pepper could protect her meanwhile Peter was away.

The kitchen was filled with Avengers, Spider-man too, and they talked about how they would handle the blood thieves. You weren't really invited to join because if you knew anything would put you in danger and make you a possible target.

And since you didn't have any superpowers or a super brain like your dad no one would even let you near the kitchen or the plan.

Suddenly someone knocked on your door. You could tell that it was Peter just by that knock.

"Come in." you said and the brown haired boy peeked in his head. He smiled and took a step into your room and closed the door behind him. He walked towards you and sat down beside you in your bed. He removed a strand of hair from your face and placed it behind your ear.

"We're leaving tomorrow." Peter said. "Probably before you wake up."

"And I can't help at all?" you asked. But you knew the answer.

"Y/n, you save me just by staying here, where you're safe." Peter kissed your forehead.

"Then stay with me! You're my safe place!" you begged. But you knew that the world needed him more now that you did.

"Y/N, you know..:"

"Yeah I know. But promise me to come back."

"Of course. And when I do, we will get out of there, just for a short time."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Will you stay the night with me?" You crawled down under the sheets.

"Of course." Peter took off his clothes and just minutes later you laid in his arms and you felt like you couldn't be in a more safe place.

•••

Friday turned your room from night mode to day mode. Your windows became see through again and the weather and temperature appeared on the window. You opened your eyes and saw that you were the only one sleeping in your bed.

"Friday, when did he leave?"

"He left about three hours ago, three hours and seven minutes to be exact."

"Okay", you said and climbed out of bed. You walked into the kitchen. May, Pepper and Happy was already there. Happy was making egg and bacon, Pepper was reading the news on her tablet and May was sipping on her tea.

"Incomming call from Mr. Stark." Friday said and dimmed the lightning. The AI turned on the tv on the wall and Tony's face from inside the helmet appeared.

"We just followed a lead to where we think the head quarter is." Tony said.

"Wait", you all could hear from Tony's helmet. It was Peter who spoke through the comunication system. "Are you talking to y/n??"

You smiled and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Hi y/n! I miss you already!" he said. Unfortunately you couldn't see him.

"Be safe!" you answered. You didn't want to get too cheesy when everyone heard.

"You too." he said.

"Okay are you done flirting with my daughter?" Tony asked and disconnected Peter from the call.

You sat down and took some egg and bacon on your plate. You barely listened to what Tony said as the information was mostly for Happy and Pepper to recieve.

You took up your phone and saw a text from Sophie.

[Sophie]
Me, Edith and Sabrina are going to the mall, wanna join?

Ever since Sabrina started her gossip blog she's started to gain popularity. She was never unpopular to begin with, but everyone wants to hear her gossip first, and everyone wanted to give Sabrina juicy gossip.

[Y/n]
YES! I need to get out of here

[Sophie]
I drive, we'll pick you up in an hour?

[Y/n]
Sounds good

"I'm going to the mall with Edith, Sabrina and Sophie today", you told Happy and Pepper.

"Is that really a good idea?" Happy said.

"Please, as if the blood thievs will rob the mall. I'm sure there's plenty of bags with blood in the mall." you told Happy. "Plus, there are guards at the mall."

"We can't hold her here for ever." Pepper said. "Just wear you AI-watch and be back before five."

"Thank you Pepper", you said and put away your plate in the dishes. You walked over to your room and changed.

---

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Sophie said jokingly.

You laughed and so did Edith and Sabrina. You walked over to Sophies car and sat down in the backseat beside Edith. Sabrina sat in the front seat with Sophie.

"Okay, now that everyone's here." Edith said. She looked at Sophie, who began to drive towards the mall, then at you and last at Sabrina. "I have gossip for you blog." she said to Sabrina.

"Tell me!" she said and took up her phone. She opened notes and was ready to write.

"You know Henrik? He's in our swimming team." Edith said. Sabrina nodded. "I saw him at cheerleading try outs."

"Wait? He's ditching us, to become a cheerleader?" Sophie asked. "Ted is not going to be happy."

"Nonono, he was watching the cheerleader try outs!" Edith said.

"Get to the point!" Sophie said and parked on the mall's parking lot. She turned off the engine, but everyone remained in the car and waited for Edith.

"I think he's crushing on Minna, your old friend." Edith said and looked at you.

Everyone began to laugh.

"You are basing that on what exactly?" you laughed. Edith was a wonderful person, but a tad naive.

"Just the look in his eyes! And why else would he be there?" Edith asked.

"Maybe for any other girl that was there?" Sophie said. "Or he is just interested in cheerleading all of a suddern? Boys lives don't always revolve around girls."

"I'm sorry, Edith, but is that your only proof?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, he might have a crush on Rebecca... She sat on the bleachers two rows in front of him, and he looked kindra dreamy on her as well..." Edith said.

"Rebecca? Rebecca White?" Sabrina asked.

"If that's the case then we have to have a serious talk with Henrik. Rebecca is trash." you said. "She has bullied me since, like, for ever!"

"I'm sorry Eidht, I may be writing half true things on my blog, that's what gossip is, but I can't write about this. You have to have more proof." Sabrina said.

"Oh, I will get you proof." Edith said and smirked.

—-

You sat outside the fitting rooms with Edith. This was the fourth store you've been to today. Sophie and Sabrina were jeans-hunting and decided to try almost every pair of jeans they could find, because "what if we miss the perfect pair of jeans?". And yet they hadn't found their perfect pair.

"Look here." Edith said and showed you her phone. "Here's Henrik's school schedule, and here's Minna's."

"Why and how do you-" you asked, but Edith didn't listen.

"They have calc AND chemistry together. If I manage to sneak by their classrooms and get a glimpse of them I'm sure that Henrik want's to sit close to Minna. Maybe even be lab partners!"

"You need therapy." you laughed.

Sophie stepped out of her dressing room with her third pair of jeans. They were straight, highwaisted and went down all the way to the flor.

"Finally some jeans that aren't to short!" Sophie said and watched herself in the big mirror that hang on the wall. "What do you guys think?"

"I think I like the lighter shade better, like the first pair." Edith said.

"Me too, but I like this modell way more." you said.

Sophie watched herself in the mirror and you could see that she was thinking. Sabrina stepped out of her dressing room. She was wearing flared low rise.

"I'm thinking on jumping onto the low rise trend." she said and stood beside Sophie so they both could watch themselves in the miror.

"They look so cool on you, but I could never." Edith said.

"Of course you could. It's all about confidence! And if you don't feel confident, just fake it til you make it!" Sabrina said and looked down at her legs. "I don't know if I like the flare."

"Can we just pleeeeaaase be done so we can have lunch?" you asked when Sophie and Sabrina couldn't make up their minds about the jeans they were wearing.

"I just have one pair left." Sabrina said. She stepped into her fitting room and closed the door. You could hear her change into the other pair.

"I think I'll buy these." Sophie said. "The colour is growing on me." Sophie then stepped into her fitting room and changed into her own clothes.

Sabrina ended up not buying any jeans from this store either, but Sophie bought the jeans she said she would and Edith bought a pretty dress.

The four of you were headed to the food square (AN: idk if that's the proper english term, i hope you get what i mean.) and you were craving a burger.

Sophie and Edith found a table meanwhile you and Sabrina went to the burger stand to get everyone's orders.

You were surprised to see Rebecca behind the desk.

"Y/n, Sabrina." she said when you walked up to the cash register. "You're friends with Minna Grace, right?"

"That's none of your business." Sabrina said stone cold. She knew how horrible Rebecca have been to you.

"I really am sorry, y/n, for how I treated you." she said. "I had low self esteem and constantly felt the need to... I am seeing a... I am getting help and I really hope you can forgive me." Rebecca was struggling to end her stentences and could barely look you in your eyes.

About a year ago she never missed an opportunity to stare into your soul with her judgemental looks, but this Rebecca was completely different.

"Chile, anyway so..." Sabrina said. "We would like to place some orders."

---

"I'm not satisfied with today." Sophie said in the car, driving towards the NAF. "I found one pair of jeans!"

"We can always come back later some other day." you said.

"What about on Friday?" Edith suggested.

You and Sabrina looked at each other.

"Sorry, we are meeting Minna, Jess and Eric this Friday." Sabrina said.

"Can't you make an excuse?" Edith said.

"It's the first time this month all of us were free, we can't ditch our friends like that." you said.

"Saturday then?" Sophie suggested. Everyone agreed on going to the mall on Saturday. 

It was a long time since you and your old gang hang out together and even though you didn't really talked anymore it was still fun to catch up and hear about their lives.

Sophie dropped you off right outside of the entrance and you walked inside. You went straight to your bed and fell asleep.

You woke up an hour later and saw that Peter had sent you a snap. It was a video.

"Did you just went to the mall???" Peter sounded mad. "It is not safe! I can't protect you from here."

You opened the chat and responded.

[You]
I'm fine, Peter, don't worry. Focus on the mission.

When Peter didn't reply you turned off your phone and joined Happy, May and Pepper in the kitchen.

The grown ups talked about the news about the Blood Thieves. Both what the police had found and the Avengers.

May wondered what you had bought and you had a little haul for her.

You really liked May, she reminded you so much of Linda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...
85.9K 1.5K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...