choices we make

By shhsomebodyislooking

To be honest I do nt think I belong here ? I mean cmon I am not made for this life what the hell am I doing h... More

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4
chap 5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 9
chap 10
chap 11
chap 12
chap 13
chapter 14
chap 15
chap 16
chap 17
chap 18
chap 19
chap 20
not a chap but must see
guys we need to talk
chap 23
chap 24
chap 25
chap 26
chap 27
chap 28
chap 29
chap 30
chap 31
guys read please

author' s note(it's cool to call myself author lol)

1.5K 41 11
By shhsomebodyislooking

Hey guys how are you guys ?

It's scary out side . I hope you guys are safe in such circumstances.

I just wanna inform you guys that please try to immune yourself.

I just wanna share that beds and ventilators who follows covid 19 stigma are going down . If there are some , people are not being taken care of properly . And if you choose to a private hospital for same , amount fir one person is about 5- 10 lakhs , it varies from hospital to hospital .

So I just wanna say savdhan rhe , satark rahe

__________________________________________

Coming back to my story . Hope you guys are liking it .

I just wanna check if there's anything wrong , you can tell me or if you wanna give some suggestions , I open for it . I wanna thank @shrist123 for giving me suggestion but sorry , I could not actually work on it eventhough it would be really cool .

I also wanna ask you how you like liya's character . I mean she is head strong and all but do you guys want me to break down her little .

To be honest I was just thinking that I want her character to be like a strong women who mainly thinks with her brain but sometimes she has to bend towards her heart as well

And beside how do you like Yuvraj and liya chemistry , do you think that Yuvraj could be a part if mahabharat as liyas partner .

Guys please tell me in comments or you guys can pm me as well .

I would be happy to talk to you .

Love y'all

Bie
(Signature)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
Kaal Chakra By Cara2207

Historical Fiction

18.2K 966 21
"You know you are the only true friend I have, Kanha. How I wish I could have one glimpse, just one glimpse of your divine form, how I long to hear y...
Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

399K 21.1K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

17.1K 758 23
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...