In The Name Of Love | ✔

By issalittlegurl

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Chapter 6

61 7 2
By issalittlegurl

A court.I'm infront of a court with theo.His mom came after a while and hugged theo telling his it's alright.

Unlike his mom she does not know what theo has. The worlds most powerful ,lawyer and evidence in just a day he set it all up.
I'm like wtf.

Shocking right?

Theo's dad came in with what i assume hailey. The slut . The one who theo's father, walcott cheated on his wife,maria Walcott.

She was drop dead gorgeous wearing a light pink dress with light blond hair and brown eyes. I would not call her old woman because she looks like a teen.

I was so shocked when theo told me she was 35 years old. I was shocked.I thought she was 25 or soemthing. She looks so young.

Evry guy would drop at her knees, admiring her.She was beyond perfect.

"Oh you must be who my son is drooling over." She said full with kindness and joy heart.

I laughed. I was wearing a blank top and baby blue jeans."Um my name is brooke west!." I spoke shaking my hand.My light blond hair in a pony tail.

"Nice too meet you. Theo has told a lot about you. " she chuckled.

I glance at theo at my side who blushed.

Cute.

"Good things I hope." I slightly laughed.

The court thing happened. They get seated and signed the divorce papers. Unlike maria LUCIANO Walcott was happy. In fact it could be seen from his eyes.

It ended after around an hour.I was happy. Relived.

We said goodbye to maria as she invited us to dinner at her house another time.

I was tired.Theo started the car and not long after we were here.I signed,leaning back.

He smirked and got out from the car and picked me up. The bridal style.

I looked at him in awe.He put me in the bed and tried to change my clothes.

My breathing got heavier. His touch sended sparks,shocks to my whole body. Head to toe.

"Fuck. Your so beautiful." Eyes on my body. The eyes filled with lust and hunger.

He took me up and kissed me. Surprising at first. I kissed back,enjoying the feeling in my mouth. He bit my bottoms lip asking for entrance which I immediately gave.

Our breathing collided. Our tounge's fighting for dominance.

He smirked and broke the kiss. He started giving light,soft, kisses on my neck .

He kept doing it until he found my sweet spot. I moaned. My sex started throbbing.

The urge.The need.I need him, I want him.

He sucked harshly, biting. After he made some more hickiys he moved his way down giving pleasure and love kisses to my body.

For the first time I feel like I have the urge to live. Never have I ever felt like this.

His words were my command. His touch is my everything.He can sent me over the edge just by touching me, teasing me.He kissed my boobs. The other pinching the nipple. I moaned.

Hands gripped tight on the sheets. He sucked one another, giving full,equal attention to both of my hard boobs.

"Beautiful."

He trailed his hands down . He took fo my Jean's and panties. He touched my sex and inserted a finger, easily while smirking.

"Fuck, ur so wet baby!." I moaned at his words.

I liked it.

This man is in my brain.Nothing else.

He inserted one more finger and I moaned loudly. His long,slender fingers were hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

My walls tightened. I know that I'm close.I tried to hold back.

"Fuck theo--i-I dont thin--k I cane." My eyes rolled to the back. Legs shaking.

"Come mi amor." I came.

His hands were still inside me. Curled.

I tried to regain my consciousness. He took his fingers out and licked them. One by one while staring at me.

I'm getting horny for some reason, staring at him.What he is doing.

" mhm you taste like strawberries. I love it."

I had something in my area.Somthing hard.

I widened my eyes.It cant be.Fuck!

He smirked staring at me while he undid his belt.He was long big and thick.I gulped.Would I be able to take this.

It was thick.There was no doubt taht it could fit in me.After all I'm a virgin.

Many people have said the first time would hurt.He took a condom packet and put the condom on his dick.

I laid back,admiring his features. He was like a greek god.

He lined it up in my entrance and looked back at me wishing for an answer.

Not being a bitch and a scared ass I nodded my head.

"Now it might hurt baby. If it does pls tell me. I dont wanna hurt you."

He put his dick in, softly.

It hurt. Inside felt like it was being ripped apart. I felt like I was thrown over by the bus.

I closed my eyes as tears streamed down in my face.

He kept distracting me by giving soft kisses to my face and neck telling me, comforting me saying it will be alright.

He kept stroking in and out of me . After a while I was moaning hard and loud. Tilting my head back. The pain turned to complete pleasure.

He was being gentle and I hated it.

His cock was in me, deep. It had me full to the point where he could hit me in the spot reportedly.

"It-theo ....p---ls go fast---er." Taht took him away.

He pulled out of me and slammed it in hard.

I screamed not adjusting to his size.

He started fucking me hard and rough. My eyes rolled. I was moaning like crazy.

He kept hitting g-spot repeatedly and I cant help it.

His actions are much better than his words.

My legs started shaking. I clenched around him.

He groaned.

His nails dug into my ass, spanking me as I let out another slutty moan.

"Fuck ur so tight !"

Another orgasm shook me. I saw stars. My mind went blank as I tried catching my breath, regaining control and all of my senses.

He came after me and pulled out of me.

I whimpered.

He took off the condom and threw it to the dustbin.

He then made his way to the toilet.

Picking some stuff he came back and cleaned me.

I was tired.

He pulled me to his chest while kissing for head.

"Taht was amazing baby, you did good ." He smiled giving another kiss.

At this point I knew I gave my everything to him.

My first and last.

My heart and soul.

My life.

He controls me.

I belong to him,

I live for him.

I want him

I need him.

He is my drug.

My addict.

My hero.

My life.

Without him life is incomplete.

My source.

My answer.

My world.

I'm build for him.

He is my first and last love.

He is everywhere.

I love him.

I,brooke west loves theo walcott.

Thoughts in my head.

Running for an answer.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 3.5K 42
𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮. 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞...
26.5K 642 10
𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙...