Soulmate AUs (Twice) ✔️

By ModernDayRapunzel

Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open] More

The Red String of Fate (NY)
Singing In the Shower (JY)
Jokbal (MM)
My Mate (SA)
A Game of Hot and Cold (JI)
Colors (MN)
Countdown (DY)
Requests?
The Supreme Scream (CY)
Ride or Die (TY)
Author Note
Having Faith Pt. 1 (TY)
Having Faith Pt. 2 (TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Injuries (JY)
Injuries (JY)
Spirit Guide (CY&TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Thank You!
Signal (NY)
Defects (JI)
Defects (JI)
Dreams Pt. 1 (SA)
Frozen in Time (DY)
The Blessing and Curse (MM)
Something More (CY)
Laser Tag (NY)
Noticed (MN)
Surprise (JY)
Mine (JI) 🍋
Suspended (TY)
Misunderstandings (DY)
Competitive (NY)
Beautiful (MM)
Cheater (MI) 🍋
Guardian Angel (SA)
Cheater Pt. 2 (MI) 🍋
The Decision (CY)
SaiDa Special
Telepathic (TY)
Prompt Selections
I Did It!
Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋
Decisions (DY)
My Demon (MI)
Abducted (Twice)
Haunted (JY)
Tomorrow (NY)
Love Is(n't) Terrible (JI)
Shake it Out (SA)
Possessive (TY) 🍋
Dominant (MI) 🍋
Reasons Why I Love You (CY)
The Invitation (SA) 🍋
Dense (NY)
Refound Love (DY)
Loves of my Life (NY) 🍋
Butterflies (MI)
Footsteps (JY)
Pretend (MM)
Promises (DY)
Arguments and Food (CY)
Vertigo (NY) 🍋
My Mate Pt. 2 (SA)
My Wish (JI)
Whole Again (?)
Milk (SA) 🍋
Midnight Dance (JY)
Cutting and Mending Ties (JI)
The Bid (MM)
Adrenaline Rush (TY)
Scenarios (TY) 🍋
Intertwined

Mine Pt. 2 (JI)

4.3K 170 27
By ModernDayRapunzel

Jihyo POV

"You're doing great baby," I soothed.

"Shut up!" Y/n yelled at me. She was gripping my hand so tightly, I'm very certain that she broke it.

"Baby? My hand," I gently mentioned.

She glared at me, "You're worried about your hand while I'm giving birth?!"

Okay, maybe it was a bad time to mention it.

"Just one more big push," Our pack doctor stated.

Y/n was sweating very hard. She followed our doctor's orders and pushed. The sound of crying filled the air and Y/n sighed in relief. Our doctor cleaned off our baby and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n wasn't feeling any contractions or pain anymore so she was acting like her usual gentle self. "It's a girl," She cooed softly.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "You want to hold her?"

Overwhelming pride and love surged through me as I looked at my two girls, "Of course." I made a move to hold her but then immediately retracted my hand.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked me worriedly.

"You kind of broke my hand while you gave birth," I chuckled.

"I'm sorry," She started crying.

I frowned, "No, no. It's okay. We're fast healers, remember?"

Despite knowing this, Y/n continued to cry. This in turn, made our baby start crying again. Our baby just entered our world and I already made her cry. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a mom.

The doctor put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a gentle smile, "Y/n's hormones are still all over the place. Don't be too hard on yourself."

I know she's right but how can I not be too hard on myself? It's my job as the alpha to protect both my mate and offspring. Yet, I just made them cry.

Y/n had stopped crying and hummed to soothe our baby. Our baby stopped crying and went back to sleep. Y/n looked up at me and scooted over in her place on the bed, "Come here."

I slowly made my way over to them and layed down next to them. Y/n leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed it.

"I love you," She murmured.

"I love you too," I kissed the top of her head.

My hand already healed itself and I was able to move it. I gently motioned for Y/n to hand me the baby. She carefully gave her to me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I took a closer look at her. I held her closely to me, afraid that this was a dream. She was so small. I lightly held onto her hand and giggled at her little fingers.

"We made her," I whispered emotionally.

Y/n chuckled, "We sure did. What are we going to name her?"

Hmmm. Well a lot of wolves in our pack are having their own pups which means a tiding of good things to come. I remember my grandma telling me there was a fruit that represented our pack.

Kiwi.

I don't think anyone is going take our daughter seriously though if we named her that. Maybe we can use it for a nickname.

"She is so beautiful," Y/n whispered.

"She is. Oh! What about Tzuyu?" I questioned.

"Tzuyu?" Y/n repeated, "I like it."

"You know, Tzuyu means a young, beautiful lady in Chinese," Our pack doctor stated.

"That's why I picked it. Tzuyu?" I looked at Y/n for confirmation.

She grinned, "Tzuyu it is."

......

"Tzuyu! What have you got to say for yourself?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry momma," A six year old Tzuyu looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

We were both looking at a (now) broken vase Y/n's grandmother gave us. It was a special antique and she trusted us with it.

"We need to hide the evidence before your mother comes home," I quickly stated.

Tzuyu and I grabbed a broom and placed all of the pieces in a huge plastic bag.

"Won't mommy notice that it's missing?" Tzuyu questioned.

"We just need to distract her long enough for it to get fixed," I assured her, "If you won't tell, I won't."

"Okay momma," Tzuyu replied, a bit down.

"Hey, it was an accident." I pulled her into a hug.

"It's still broken though," Tzuyu whispered as tears slipped out of her eyes.

I heard the sound of a car door close and jumped to my feet to hide the plastic bag filled with the pieces. I hid it in the bottom of the my drawer that contained my pants and returned to Tzuyu.

She was still upset and crying. I wiped away her tears, "It's okay, Kiwi."

"No, it's not!" Tzuyu's cries got louder and the front door to our house opened.

The sound of rushed footsteps sounded and Y/n was in our line of sight, carrying some grocery bags. Once she heard Tzuyu's cry, she dropped the bags and quickly pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug.

"Shhh. I'm here, I'm here." Y/n cooed softly in Tzuyu's ear.

I joined their hug and kissed both of them on the top of their heads.

"What's wrong, Kiwi?" Y/n questioned.

Tzuyu sniffed, "I'm sorry, mommy!"

"For what?" Y/n asked in confusion. Tzuyu didn't answer so she looked at me for answers.

I lightly gulped, "Uhhh."

"It's my fault!" Tzuyu continued.

"Tzuyu," Woah Y/n used her name, she must mean business, "Please tell me what's wrong."

"I broke grandma's vase," Tzuyu whispered before looking into Y/n's eyes, "I'm sorry!"

Y/n lightly pulled away from our family hug, "Was it an accident?"

Tzuyu quickly nodded her head, "Yes."

"Then it's okay," Y/n softly smiled, "I forgive you."

Tzuyu perked up but then a thoughtful look came from her, "May I help put it together?"

"I don't see why not," I replied, "But you are wearing working gloves so you don't cut yourself."

"I am a wolf?" Tzuyu questioned.

Oh I get it. She's saying that she has the ability to heal quickly. "I'm not taking any chances," I booped her nose making her giggle.

......

"Who is this?" I questioned a ten year old Tzuyu.

"She just moved here!" Tzuyu grinned, "Her name is Dahyun."

"Hello," I smiled at her friend.

Dahyun shyly looked up at me and returned my smile, "Hi."

Y/n came in looking exhausted, "Tzuyu. I thought I told you to- Oh hello."

Dahyun once again said a shy greeting and looked at Tzuyu.

"You're very pretty," Y/n grinned.

"Thank you," Dahyun replied, "You guys are a beautiful family."

We were pleasantly surprised by how sweet Dahyun is. She's definitely shy like Tzuyu but once she got used to us, she treated us like her second parents. We didn't really mind it, in fact we loved it.

Dahyun was like a slightly older sister to Tzuyu and we see her like our daughter. She was at our house more than her own, which I didn't mind but I was worried if something was happening at home.

There was even one time where Dahyun came to our house in tears and ran into my arms for comfort once I told her Tzuyu was shopping with Y/n.

"Tofu-ah? What's wrong?" I picked her up in my arms and sat down on our couch.

She just continued to cry and when I tried to pull away to see her eyes, she tightened her hug around me.

That was when Tzuyu and Y/n came walking from the front door, laughing.

Tzuyu immediately stopped laughing and rushed towards us in a hurry, "Tofu? What happened?"

Y/n frowned and cocked her eyebrow at me. I shrugged, signalling that I didn't know what happened.

"Was it your dad again?" Tzuyu whispered in Dahyun's ear. I'm certain she didn't want Y/n and I to hear but we did. She probably forgot that werewolves have a heightened sense of hearing.

Dahyun nodded her head.

"What did your dad do?" I asked.

Dahyun froze in my arms and looked at Tzuyu for help.

"Dahyun-ah. Please tell us?" Y/n sat on the couch next to us.

Dahyun looked at Tzuyu again.

Tzuyu nodded her head.

Dahyun sniffed and lifted up her shirt. Y/n and I let out a gasp as we saw several bruises on her stomach.

"Your dad did this? He hit you?" I asked quickly.

Dahyun nodded her head with fresh tears streaming down her face.

Anger consumed me and I growled lowly. At this, Dahyun shrunk in size and moved to cover herself, "Don't hit me! I'm sorry!"

Y/n quickly scooped Dahyun into her arms and soothed her.

Dahyun's reaction was everything I needed to know. Whenever her dad gets angry, he takes it out on her. What a sorry excuse of a parent.

I can't believe I made another child cry again, "I'm sorry for scaring you, Tofu-ah. I will never ever hit you."

Who I am going to hurt is Dahyun's dad.

"I'm going to be right back," I smiled at all of them and took my car keys.

"Jihyo, what do you think you're doing?" Y/n called out to me.

"Protecting my family," I answered and left.

20 minutes later~

I whistled as I opened our front door and entered.

Y/n was on the couch with our two girls sleeping on her. I smiled at the sight and went to sit next to them.

"What'd you do?" Y/n asked telepathically.

"Just making it known that Dahyun or any person for that matter, shouldn't be abused." I answered.

"Jihyo." She was obviously asking what I did to Dahyun's father.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't kill him." I replied.

"Let's go tuck these two into Tzuyu's bed." Y/n stood up.

I carried Tzuyu while Y/n carried Dahyun. We gently set them on the bed and tucked them in. We gave them both kisses on their foreheads and left the room.

Y/n and I went back to the living room and sat on the couch.

There was a question that I wanted to ask but I didn't know how to bring it up.

Y/n sighed, "Okay. Just ask me."

My eyes widened, "How-"

"You keep glancing at me every five seconds. You only do that when you have a question you've been itching to ask," Y/n chuckled.

Silence filled the room.

"...What do you think about adopting Dahyun?" I asked with a clear voice.

She looked at me in surprise, "Uhh."

I frowned, "That answer isn't really informative."

Y/n chuckled, "You're asking a pretty big question here. Of course I would love to adopt Dahyun. She practically lives here already."

I sighed in relief and grinned, "Let's do it then."

"But her father?" Y/n cocked her eyebrow at me.

"I already took care of him," I vaguely replied, "I didn't kill him but we don't need to worry about him."

"How does this work then? We don't need to go through the adoption agency?" Y/n questioned.

"There's a werewolf clause. If the alpha agrees to be rid of his/her offspring, then that's all there is to it," I smiled, "We can claim Dahyun as our own."

"That's oddly simple," Y/n muttered.

"I know, isn't it great?!" I cheered.

"We do need to ask Dahyun though," Y/n mentioned.

"You're right," I nodded my head, "We'll wait for them to wake up first."

"We're up," The sound of Tzuyu's voice came from up the stairs.

How did I not hear them or scent them? Those two are going to get into loads of trouble being sneaky like that.

"What did I say about eavesdropping?" Y/n crossed her arms and stared both of them down.

Simultaneously, the two children apologized, "Sorry."

They walked down the stairs and sat next to us on the couch.

I cleared my throat, "Well. How about it, Tofu-ah?"

Y/n smiled at her, "How would you like to officially be part of our family?"

Dahyun frowned, "I would like to politely decline."

Y/n and I exchanged stunned looks. "May we ask why?" I asked.

"I don't want to be a bother," Dahyun answered.

"You're not a bother!" Y/n gasped out, "Why would you even think that? We already see you as our daughter."

"And I see you as my older sister!" Tzuyu quickly joined.

"Really?" Dahyun looked at all three of us hopefully.

"Really," We all pulled her into a family hug.

Her father must've drilled something into Dahyun's head for her to think that she's bothering us. I wish I sucker punched him harder than I did when I met up with him.

"So?" We all pulled away from our hug.

Tzuyu, Y/n, and I gave her our puppy dog eyes.

Dahyun giggled, "Yes. I would love to be part of your family."

"Sweetie, you always were," Y/n chuckled, "This just makes it official."

We pulled her into another family hug.

I lightly pulled away to glance at all of them.

Y/n, the love of my life. My mate. The one who was always there to bring me up when I was down.

Tzuyu, my little girl. My daughter. The one who always helps me play pranks on Y/n.

Dahyun, the shy and adorable girl. My daughter. The one who always rushed to help our family, just like how we rushed to help her.

With the three of them in my life. My family is complete. They're everything I ever wanted and more.

I love them.

---------

I felt like I needed to include another update on this story because the ending on the first one didn't satisfy me.

I like an ending where in the end, my readers are uwuing.

Lol.

Unedited~

Hope you enjoyed it!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 552 10
short one-shots of different genres 🥀 marked as COMPLETED but more chapters could follow idk..
28.4K 408 39
Just another oneshots. Peace out! [COMPLETED.. COMPLETED??!!]
19.9K 531 20
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
4.9K 115 4
SANA × NAYEON one shots