Nanbaka x Shy Reader

By NanisayNani

(Y/n) was an innocent young girl who was just plain born unlucky and that unluckiness got her into a lot of t... More

Prolouge
A/n
Meeting Everyone
The Inmates are Stupid! The Guards Are Kind of Stupid, Too!
Another Idiot Has Come Part 1!!
Another Idiot Has Come Part 2!!
Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 1!
Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 2!
✨Special Chapter:Viva Non Non
✨Update News✨

Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 3!

2.6K 63 16
By NanisayNani

Reader Pov

Who knew that this whole card game would be so tricky, and by tricky I mean I only matched like four cards and had a hard time concentrating with Honey and Trois purposely intertwining their hands with mines and whispering things in my ear every five seconds. It didn't help that some of things they whispered were so dirty that it made my face turn as red as a stop light.

Honey:~smirk~ Really my love~ Why must you keep this up, just let us have this victory and I promise that me and Trois will send you to "heaven" when we have you~

(Y/n):~blush~ T..that's quite the o..offer but I'm g..going to have to say no, I'm trying to win this game not just for myself but also for my friends

Uno:That's right ~swats their hands away~ So you pretty boys better lay off her already!

Trois:Hmp, okay we will but seeing as you have yet to match any cards and the lovely maiden has only matched four it's only a matter time before we get to fully play with her~

(Y/n):~gulp and whispers~ I swear we better win this otherwise I'm gonna pass out at this point

As the game continued I was beginning to get even more nervous as Uno struggled to match some cards. I started to believe that Honey and Trois were going to win for sure. But that's when Uno began reading their movements and facial expressions and started matching cards before they could even grab them. I actually couldn't help but giggle at how frustrated the poor boys got and when Uno matched the final cards I yelled in excitement and hugged him.

(Y/n):Yay! We did it! We actually won! Your amazing Uno!

Uno:~blush and smile~ T..thanks (y/n) but you should really have some self praise because you were great as well, ~glare at honey and trois~ and as for you guys you better start treating (y/n) with respect. She isn't some sex toy that you can sleep with anytime you want, she is so much more than that..so get that through your thick heads

Hearing everything that Uno said made my smile grow wider. I knew the him and the others cared about me but I didn't think he cared about me that much. I didn't say anything but held him close to me as we made our way back to our seats and just as Mitsuru declared us winners.

Afterwards it was time for the final match between us and Building 4 which was to open a big Sake Barrel first. Seeing as most of us went Rock and Uno wasted no time kicking Jyugo into the stadium to join Hajime, while also saying stuff about how "He is the main character" and "I am all of their love interest". Once he recovered the fall Kenshirou and this guy with wild red and yellow hair arrived, I leaned in my seat to get a better look at him and once I did I couldn't shake how familiar he was to me. Rock and Uno had noticed my staring and asked what I was looking at, I was about to give them my answer when I suddenly grasped at my head as another image appeared inside it.

I was standing in the middle of a prison courtyard and flames were littered all over the area and just ahead of me was the guy in the stadium only he had one of his eyes covered up. Rage was prominent across his face. He looks over at me and yells something but I couldn't make out what It was as I was shaken back to my senses by Rock.

Rock:Yo (y/n) are you alright!?

(Y/n):Y..yeah I'm f..fine, what just happened?

Uno:You tell us! I mean you were frozen like a statue for a minute there, we kept calling out your name but you wouldn't answer

(Y/n):O..oh I'm s..sorry, I'm not sure what that was there

Uno:~frown~ Yeah you should be sorry you had us all worried there!

(Y/n):L..look I..I promise to make it up to you guys, a..anyways how is jyugo doing?

Rock:~frown~ Not good, apparently his opponent is a pyromancer and he is giving him quite the beating

(Y/n):~eyes widen~ P..pyro, as in fire?

Rock:Yeah

(Y/n):Oh no....

Jyugo Pov

After being backed into a literal corner I was slowly getting even more irritated. Why out of all the inmates it had to be Musashi that I was fighting. I struggled to get up but when I did I didn't have time to react when Musashi pinned my head to the wall.

Musashi:~smirk~ Cmon, you can't be the jyugo I remember I mean we all have bad days but this is pathetic. You better not be holding out on me no one likes a tease, I'm gonna be taking your shackles now

Jyugo:~growl~ D-damnit, you still haven't given up on that

Musashi:Nope and never will, one way or another I'm gonna take them for myself

(Y/n):J..jyugo please hang in there!

It was then that Musashi directed his attention to (y/n)'s voice and sniffed the air and when he did that stupid smirk appeared back on his face.

Musashi:I knew that flowery scent and voice seemed familiar. Honestly I am quite shocked here, to think that (y/n) was here the whole time and what's more surprising is that she is still with you

Jyugo:~glare~ What!? How in the hell do you know her?

Musashi:Seriously do you have bad memory or something? Did you forget that all three of us were in that prison

Jyugo:I have no idea what your talking about, nanbaka is the only place that me and (y/n) have met

Musashi~annoyed sigh~ Man you really must have memory problems, ~smirk~ well you know it what it doesn't matter to me at all. What does matter is that it's game over jyugo and it's time to give me those shackles

Jyugo:Like I told you last time you asked I take them off If I could but it can't be done, I'd let you have them free of charge if that were possible

He was thoroughly displeased with my answer and that's when he let go of me, I slowly slid down the wall once he did.

Musashi:Well If that's the case then you won't mind if after this I take (y/n) away from you, she would be more safer with me than with you. Also I guess the only person who could take those off is officer neck scar

Jyugo:~eyes widen and then glares~ First off you won't be taking her and secondly how do you know him

He did nothing but look boredly at me and pick at his ear which pissed me off even more than I already was.

Jyugo:ANSWER ME, WHERE IS HE HIDING!! DON'T You Ignore Me Musashi!!

Reader Pov

I couldn't do nothing but watch in fear as Jyugo charged at the guy, who I now know is named Musashi, with pure anger. T..this can't be the same jyugo that I've gotten to know is it?

The fight between the two became worsened when Musashi shot a huge gust of fire right at him. The force of the blast was powerful enough to send him flying back into the wall, destroying it completely. There was a moment of silence before suddenly these huge sword like things appeared from the rubble and afterwards an explosion.

I had to cover my eyes as the red light was so bright and when I uncovered them my face turned into one of shock. There stood Jyugo with the swords extruding from both of his hands and looking as menacing as he could get.

Jyugo then began to slash at Musashi like a wild animal and as he dodged them all one of them was enough to cut a part of the stadium and arena in half. Alright I've had enough, this fight has become way more than a simple one on one.

Momoko:Apprehend those Inmates at once! Their powers contradict all our prior knowledge, Bring them in for Interrogation!

Hajime and Kenshirou:Yes Mam!

Musashi:~smirk~ Screw that noise, can't you see the two of us are busy. You can ask your questions later but not until Jyugo and I have finished our business!

As Musashi then launched fire towards Hajime and Kenshirou, but before it could hit them, or they could move out the way, I quickly jumped down into the arena and used a frost spell to diminish it all.

(Y/n):Stop this! Can't you see that you are putting others in danger!

Musashi:~smile~ So you finally decide to let yourself be shown huh, I'm sorry if I'm making you upset (y/n) but me and Jyugo here need to having a little chat. So please don't interfere

Before I had a chance to blink, he had already sent a ball of fire at me. I was about to make bubble shield to avoid the blast but Jyugo in a split second jumped in front of me and slice the flames in half.

Jyugo:~death glare~ Musashi, I swear on you right now. If you even try to injure (y/n) again I will kill you

Musashi:~smirk and whistle~ Woo, look at the fierceness in those eyes. I wasn't planning on hurting her at all jyugo, that blast of fire was meant to create a barricade around her so she wouldn't interrupt us

Jyugo:I don't give a damn what it was for, Don't you ever try to lay a hand on her again!

(Y/n):J..jyugo p..please calm down!

Jyugo didn't listen to anything that came from my mouth, instead he walked towards Musashi with malicious intent. It was like my voice was completely mute to him.

Luckily though before he could get to him, Kiji, Samon, and Kenshirou had used their weapons to capture him. Meanwhile Hajime started shooting at jyugo but he used his swords to deflect all the bullets. Having enough of this mayhem as well Rock, Nico, and Uno came down into the arena and Uno got in front of him as the other two did their best to hold him back.

Jyugo:Where is he!? Where is that guard? Don't make me ask twice

Nico:What are y..you talking about?

Rock:Dude snap out of it!

Nico:Were right here just calm down!

(Y/n):Please just listen to us jyugo!

Our pleas and cries did nothing but irritate him and in a flash he sliced at the ground, knocking Nico and Rock off of him. Because I was near him I did nothing but watch as the blade create a huge gash on my right arm. I did my best to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes but it was to avail.

Uno:(Y/n), rock, uno No!

(Y/n):I..it's o..okay i..im f..fine

Uno:No your not!, Jyugo...look at us it's uno and (y/n) can't you see were here to help you

Jyugo continued to ignore us and got ready to slice at us again. There is no way this was happening, this person attacking us down couldn't be jyugo. However, before the blade could touch either one of us. Hajime had caught it with one of his hands and punched jyugo with so much force in the gut that blood poured out of his mouth.

He then proceeded to knee him in the stomach, it apparently was enough to weaken jyugo as he did nothing but watch as hajime lifted him by the collar of his uniform and punched him repeatedly in the face. This is bad, I..if he doesn't stop now he's gonna end up killing him!

There was no way I was going to allow that, so I rushed at hajime, ignoring the pain from my bleeding arm, and got in between him and jyugo.

Hajime:~glare~ Inmate 5 move out of my way

(Y/n):~glare~ I..I'm s..sorry hajime but I can't do that

Hajime:Your in the way of my interrogation

(Y/n):Interrogation!? Hajime look at what your doing does this look like an interrogation to you!!

Hajime:To me..it does

Momoko:Alright that's enough! Mitsuru call in the medics

Mitsuru:Of course

Hajime:~sigh~ Okay ~drops jyugo~

(Y/n):~looks at momoko and smile~ Thank you Warden....

I wasn't able to see the blush that appeared on the warden's face as I began to succumb to the intense pain in my arm and collapsed on top of jyugo.

Momoko:~clears throat~ T..the New Years Tournament has reached it's conclusion

Hajime:~stares at you and jyugo~ Inmate....captured

(So as I said I have finally published the new the chapter, again I am sorry for taking long guys and I really do hope you enjoy this one. I promise you all that the next one won't take long to write and publish, until then I hope you guys are having a good day and I hope to see you soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 259 13
[Y/N] Yugi is an apparition, a human and a murderer. She kill a few criminal but she got taken to Nanba prison. In there, she met a lot of people and...
67.3K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
14.4K 287 5
(Y/N) (L/N) is nothing more than an average college student, who decided to take a break from college and earn more money for his tuition by working...
27.8K 546 24
There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba prison, because it's a she! Akira Yakuzaki...