My Hellhound Girlfriend

By ThE_DeNsEd_OnE

A world filled with both humans and mamonos alike, one human in particular had the luck of attracting the int... More

Getting to know each other better
THE TROUBLES OF DATING A GANG LEADER
WEEKEND DATE
HELD FOR RANSOM
SHIT HITS THE FAN
~BLISSFUL NIGHT~
FAMILY TRADITION AND NEW BEGINNINGS
BLAST IN THE PAST (PART 1)
BLAST IN THE PAST (PART 2)

Wait...What?

23.8K 224 831
By ThE_DeNsEd_OnE

The day was like any other except for one thing, it was Valentine's day, a day when couples, old and new, expressed their love for each other and what not. And me being the guy who's never had a girlfriend, it was like the entire city was mocking me.

I personally didn't care though, I've stopped caring for a long time ever since a girl used me in middle school to buy an entire gift basket of chocolate for her, only to reject me.

Since then I've smarten up, as the saying goes, "Never waste your diamonds on a hoe."

I was the only one who was walking to school without a partner in hand, normally my friend Thomas would walk with me but he had to see his girlfriend first.

Suddenly I felt a strong arm wrap around my neck and force me to bend as whoever it was gave me a noogie, "Hey, nerd, what you up to?" said the over 6 feet tall hellhound.

I sighed and said, "Hellen, can you not bother me so early in the morning?" I asked already knowing the answer. "No, you know without me your school life would be shit," she said with a grin.

"You're the reason my school life is shit,"I said as I drew my head from her arm. I turned around to face her, I was 5'11 while she was 6'8 so she was basically towering over me, hard to believe she was my size in middle school.

"Lonely for Valentine's again huh, I almost feel sorry for you," she said with a paw on her mouth, holding back her laughter.

"Yeah, like your loaded with guys," I said in a sarcastic tone, "Of course I am, I have guys lined up ready to date me," she said rather cheekily.

"Well good for you, I mean with those assets, who'd resist you?" I then turned around and started walking only to hear her behind me, I turned around again.

"Don't you have any other fucker to bother instead of me?" I asked with spite, but she only gave me a sinister smile, "What can I say, you're my favourite person to bother after all~" she then dragged one of her claws up from my neck to my chin.

I slapped it away and scoffed as I turned around and continued to school, I hear her trailing behind me while pestering me on and on.

~SCHOOL~

We made it to the school's entrance where she went inside with her delinquent friends, although she did well in school, people still considered her as one due to the fact that she was a gang leader of very violent girls at our school.

I've seen her fight alot of people from different schools because they always give trouble to the school kids so she was basically our protector, too bad she's always an ass to me.

I sighed as I took one step forward only for a hand to grab my shoulder, I turned to see Thomas with a goofy smile along with his nekomata girlfriend, Katelyn.

"Oh hey Thomas, morning Katelyn," I greeted them, " Good Morning as well Shigo," said Katelyn with a smile. "Hey buddy, what's up?" asked Thomas as we fistbumped.

"Nothing, just Hellen bothering me like usual," I said as the three of us went inside. "So, you got a girlfriend yet?" asked Thomas, I looked over at him with a face that said 'Really'.

"Why do you keep asking me that every year?" He placed his hands behind his head and said, "Because I need to mark the day in history when your lonely ass finally gets one," "Har Har, very funny," I replied with a not too thrilled look on my face.

"I don't care if I don't have a girlfriend, it's not something that I need to keep on living," I said while opening my locker.

"Ok man, whatever you say," he said opening his, "I just don't wanna stress over it you...know..." there was something in my locker that I didn't put in there, "What, what's wrong?" Thomas asked as he peeped inside.

"Another note?" He asked as I took it up, "Yeah, just like last year," I said examining the envelope.

"Open it, let's see what it says this time," said Katelyn, I opened it and took out a pink notebook page before unfolding it, it went, "Happy Valentine's Day, handsome, oh I wish I could hold you and kiss you and-" I stopped myself and looked up at Katelyn and Thomas, who looked like they were about to laugh at me.

"Please *snicker* continue," said Thomas, "You guys are assholes, you know that right?" I said, but nevertheless continued.

"I'm sorry that I haven't revealed myself to you yet, but rest assured, today's the day. I'll be seeing you soon, love from your secret admirer xoxo," I said then looked up at them.

"Wow, Shigo...You're hot shit and I didn't even know!" Thomas exclaimed as he pat my shoulder. "Knock it off, Thomas, we already discussed this, it's most likely a guy trolling me and I'm not falling for it," I said while crushing the note into a ball and putting it in my pocket.

"I guess we'll see later now won't we," said Katelyn, "I hope it's a girl and that she'll make you a very happy person," she said as she hugged Thomas.

"Gee, thanks Katelyn," I remarked as I slammed my locker shut.

~HISTORY CLASS~

I was in the middle of class when I noticed that Hellen was staring in my direction, I looked at her and she quickly turned her head. (Huh...weird,) I thought, I looked over at the white board to focus on what the teacher was saying.

A few minutes go by and again I see her looking at me, I looked again and she looked in her notebook. I looked away and a few seconds later she looks back at me.

(Yup, that's weird,) I thought but decided to just ignore her until class was over.

~LUNCH TIME~

I got to the cafeteria and quickly joined the line before it got even more crowded, someone walked up behind me, blocking the light that was shining down on me, (Now who's so tall to block the ligh-oh...) I turned and saw "her" looking down at me, (*sigh*, It's her, I thought that I would at least grab my lunch without trouble,) I thought as I waited for her to started bothering me.

She placed her soft paws on my shoulders and brought me back onto her, making her boobs press against the nape of my neck. I turned my head to look at her and she had on a lewd expression as her arms moved from my shoulders to my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me onto her even tighter.

The line started to move, "H-Hellen," I said as she looked at the line, she lets go of me and I quickly walked up to stay in pace with it.

I was sweating like hell, (What the hell was that?) I asked, I didn't dare look back at her and she didn't do or say anything.

I got my lunch and quickly got out of there to look for Thomas, who was sitting down on one of the basketball court benches eating his lunch. I joined him and began to eat my cheese pizza with canned soda while explaining what had happened moments prior.

"So let me get this straight..." Thomas started, "Hellen has started to act weird around you, you've seen her staring and even tried to get closer to you in a "certain" sense," "Yeah basically," I burped after finishing my canned soda.

"Bro, she totally likes you, think about it, she always bullies and annoys you which means she wants your attention, she even put her boobs by your face," " Well, technically not my face bu-" "The details don't matter, plus she even has people watching you," "Wait what where?!" I asked.

Thomas points his head over at the other side of the court at two girls that I was sure were apart of Hellen's gang, they were sitting down on one of the benches while eyeing us and talking.

"Holy shit, what the fuck's going on?!" I asked as I turned back to Thomas, "I'm not sure, but...I think Hellen's your secret admirer," he said as he drank his Mountain Drew.

"No way..." I said to myself, "So you're telling me that all the hell I've been through since middle school was just a way for her to express her feelings towards me?" "And you wonder why I'm a cat person," he said with a smug smile.

"But if you actually think about it, it sorta makes sense, hellhounds are said to be very aggressive towards their love interests in more ways than one if you know what I'm saying, hehe," he said while elbowing my chest. "You think your funny shit don't you?" I asked, "No. I KNOW I am,"

A few minutes later, Thomas called Katelyn over to discuss my arising dillema and what I should do, "Aw, I think that's cute, expecially for someone like her, " Katelyn said while holding her chin. "No no no, you don't understand, this girl has been terrorizing me ever since I stepped in middle school and now I hear that she likes me, how am I suppose to feel about that?" I asked while frantically pacing infront of them.

"I understand what you're saying, if I was your shoes I wouldn't know what to do either," Thomas said before throwing his empty bottle in a nearby trash can, "But it isn't about what you think, it's about what your going to do," "Right, my thoughts exactly," said Katelyn.

"What do you mean what I'm gonna do?, I'm gonna reject her of course, if she does shitty things to me and expect me to go out with her then she's outta it," I said, Thomas shaked his head with a sigh.

"You see, it isn't that simple," "How so?" I asked, "Hellen is the leader of all the girl delinquents at school right?, so what were to happen if she and her gang pulled up on you and she asked you to go out with her, only for you you to reject her infront of her posse, they would be pissed most likely," I had put on a thinking gesture while I listened to Thomas and what he was saying made sense, they would most likely kill me.

"So what do you suggest I do?" I asked, "It's too early to say but if she is your secret admirer and she asks you out read the situation thoroughly and look at your options, that's all I can say really,"

Lunch was now over and it was time for my final classes of the day, it was in thoses classes that I mentally contenplated on what I was going to do. On one hand I hated her but on the other hand if I say that out loud to her I might end up in the hospital, so what should I do?

Maybe after school is done I can bolt it home so that I don't have to deal with this mess. I looked at one of Hellen's members who was sitting a few seats away from me, she was a human girl who was a little bit shorter than me, I think her name was Miku or something.

I gulped at the uneasiness I was feeling, Hellen had people from lower classes up to our class under her control, so it was going to be like mission impossible just trying to get off my block without running into one of them. (It's fine, all I have to do is get out of school as soon as the bell rings, yeah, what could possibly go wrong?) I thought.

The bell rung a few minutes later and I instantly got up with my bag and flung it over my shoulder, I bolted for the door and opened it, (Mission impossible starts n- oh...) in front of me were five girls from the lower classes, they get let off 5 minutes before us in the higher class. "Um, hello, what can I do for you...?" I asked while slowly backing up, I turned and saw Miku behind me, it didn't seem like she was going to let me pass.

"Hellen would like to have a word with you," said one of them, "Uh...ok...lead the way..."

THOMAS POV

Katelyn and I were on our way home when my mind crossed Shigo, "Hey, do you think Shigo's alright?" I asked as Katelyn looked over at me. "Yeah, I feel like he has the situation under control, most of it as least," she said, I sighed, "To think that this is the way he's getting his first girlfriend, surrounded by a gang of women as their leader professes her love to him, crazy," I said.

"I think it's sweet, a rough personality like Hellen getting into romance sounds unbelivable...but now that we're here, I can kinda see why she hated me back then," "She hated you?" I asked confused. Katelyn nodded, "Back when it was freshman year and I joined your guy's group, she would always get upset when I was near her or if she saw me with Shigo," "So what happened?" I asked, " I started to date you and she did a 180, she stopped growling at me and started treating me differently,"

"Then that confirms it, she really does like Shigo..." I stopped and turned to the direction of the school, "Thomas?" Katelyn asked, "Sorry Katelyn, you can go on without me, I'm going back to be there for Shigo, knowing him, he's probably getting his ass beat up right now," I said as I began to walk back.

I then felt a soft paw grab my hand, I turned and saw Katelyn smiling at me, "Why don't we go together?" she asked as she walks beside me, I smiled and said, "Ok, but you better keep up,"

SHIGO POV

The girls had led me to the back of the school where there were less eyes to see us, when we turned the corner I was met with a terrifying sight, the entire area was filled with Hellen's lackeys, they were sitting down or standing while talking, well, until they saw me that is.

The area became dead silent as the girls led me through the crowd towards a lonely shed that was up ahead, when we got there, one of them pushed me to the front and they then announced their presence, "Hellen, we brought him like you asked!" one of the girls said.

The doors to the shed opened and two girls walked out along with Hellen behind them, I gulped at the nerve-wreching situation I was in. She stepped infront of me, eyeing me as soon as she stepped out from the shed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I saw a smile appear on her face, but this time it wasn't threatening like usual, it was just a normal, everyday smile. "Now there's the nerd I wanted to see," her voice sounded as sweet as pie, like she never did anything wrong in her life.

"U-Um, I heard that you wanted to see me, so what's up?" I asked as I slowly began to calm down, "Well, you know about the notes in your locker every Valentine's day, right?" she asked in a very obvious tone. I put my hand in my right pocket and fished out the paper I crushed earlier and pulled it out, "You mean this?" I asked while uncrumbling it, I saw her cheeks become darker for a second before going back to their natural grey colour.

"Then you know what I called you here for then," she said as she stepped closer and held my hands, "I'd like it if you became my boyfriend," she said with a warm-hearted smile. Thomas' words rang through my mind as she said that, "Read the situation throughly and look at your options."

"Hellen," "Yes?" she responded, "Not until you apologize for the things you've done to me and IF I find it acceptable, I won't answer you," I then took my hands back and stepped back from her.

"What!?" shouted one girl, "What did that punk say?!"shouted another as the crowd got angrier, (Crap, I guess that was the wrong option!) I thought as I saw the crowd approaching me and weapons started to appear.

"Everyone STOP!!!" shouted Hellen as the crowd became silent, "B-But sis," one cried out, "He's right, I shouldn't even be asking him that after what I've done, the least he deserves is an apology," Hellen says as she then looks down at me.

"Before I apologize, you probably want to know why I did all of that despite liking you, so here goes," she then cleared her throat, "When I started bulling you in middle school, it started off as jokes to be honest...but over time I started to be more serious...and that's because I started to like you by then,"

"As a hellhound, we are more assertive and dominant towards our mates so by bullying you, I was being the one in control towards my love interest," she said, "So why did it take you so long to tell me that you actually liked me?, I thought you were just being an ass," I said.

"I wanted to tell you in middle school but I was scared," she said, "I saw the way you were looking at me, with such hate and scorn in your eyes, I realized that I bullied you too much to the point that you hated me and that if I confessed to you, you'd reject me...so I didn't and continued,"

"I felt bad bullying you everyday, knowing that I probabaly will never get a chance to tell you how I really feel...but that was until we both made it to the same highschool, I figured that I still had a chance and began to write you love letters so that I could express my feelings towards you without you knowing that it was me and I even toned down on the bullying ," she then paused and looked at the girls behind us, "It was these girls that convinced me to tell you who I really am, they said that, "It's better to get it off your chest so that you know you did everything you could to get the person you love, and even if he rejects you, we'll beat him up for you," she said with a giggle.

She looks down at me with a sad look, "I'm sorry if I made you feel insignificant or if I belittled you, I just want you to know that I care about you with all my heart and that I will never do something like that again," she said as she grabbed my hand and brought it to her chest.

"Hellen...I-" "SHIIIGGGGOOOO!!!" "What the hell?" I said, I turned to the person who called my name only to see Thomas coming in hot towards the crowd of girls, "Thomas?!"

(I made an entire scene dedicated to this only to find out it has to be on youtube, smh)

Thomas had plowed through everyone that was in his path until he made it up to Hellen and I, "Jesus, that was alotta work," he said catching his breath.

He looks up at us and said," Oh, you didn't get beat up...that's suprising," he then collaspes on the ground.

"Excuse me, sorry, coming through," Katelyn then appeared from the crowd and went down to help Thomas,"You ok, tough guy?"

"Bleh."

"I think he's dead," Katelyn said as she took him up, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, "Thomas said he wanted to see his best friend get a girlfriend and here we are," she said, " And from the looks of it, we came just in time,"

I looked back at Hellen to see her giving me the puppy eyes look that was totally working against me. I thought back at everything that she put me through up to this point and asked myself, (Should I forgive her?), for the past few years now she's been a thorn in my side, always getting me in trouble and insulting me whenever she could. She would always play pranks, wrestle and even bite me sometimes, she did all of that because she just wanted the attention of the boy she liked.

It's a big fuck up, like REALLY BIG, but we all fuck up sometimes whether we wanted to or not, so why not forgive her, just this once. "Hellen," I said as she perked up, "Yes?" she asked, her tail sprung up in anticipation as she awaited my answer.

"Listen, just minutes ago I hated your guts to the absolute core because of the way you've been treating me all this time," I confessed, I saw her tail drop and she went into a gloomy state, "Yes, I understand," she said letting go of my hand, "But after what you said and what Thomas and Katelyn talked to me about before coming here, I've decided to forgive you," her emotional state did not change, she just nodded with her head down.

"And also..." I grabbed her paw, making her look up at me, "I would like to be your boyfriend, I feel like we are just two people who misunderstood one another and I wish to get to know you better so that we can bury our hatchet of hatred, what do you s-" I was quickly pulled into her arms as she gave me a warm and loving bear hug.

"I would love that," she said, burying her head into my neck, it took a while but I hugged her back and smiled, her gang shouted with joy and happiness while congratulating her, I saw Thomas and Katelyn, Thomas was grinning with happiness as he gave me a thumbs up and Katelyn was smiling, she mouthed the words, "Congratulations," and turned to calm Thomas down.

Hellen then stopped hugging me and finally lets me back down, I looked at her as she gave me with a big smile, (I guess I have a girlfriend now...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.8K 10
After being cryogenically frozen for an unknown amount of time, a teenage boy by the name of Y/N wakes up in a destroyed laboratory. Upon escaping th...
92.5K 1.8K 31
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...
402K 5.9K 29
Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own any pictures in this story at all)