Arranged for You...

By _a-squirrel_

Arrange Marriage story of Samaina...๐Ÿ’– Look how Sameer experienced love at first sight when he saw a girl's p... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
NOTE
PART 30
Sequel

PART 8

1.5K 160 31
By _a-squirrel_

The mansion was decorated with flowers, red and while colour balloons floating with rhythm of cool breeze, a handful of guests, only closed ones stood near the colourful fountain looking and aspiring that unique yet so beautiful decoration which only a man like Sameer could think of. A grand table set up that looked like it was for cutting the cake and a masculine man with lots of tension on his head to complete every work on time which was tracable with his serious expressions, sweat rolling over his body due to non-stop working since last four hours to make everything perfect for that girl.

As he was instructing the caterers how to serve the food a hand on his shoulder paused him and made him to turn behind only to see a girl standing in a white coloured evening gown with black spots into it. Her waist was tied with a black ribbon that traced her adorable figure. Face shining due to the lights all over garden with a light makeup and loose hair. His weakness. He forgot everything when he saw her holding his shoulder maybe first time touching her, this sensation of her touch tickled all over his body and he stared her. "Sameer!" Her voice made him to come back to the real world as always. "Ya..ya..yes?" He turned his face away from her to control his hormones only to see one of the cook already staring her. Sameer gestured him to go back to his work with a glimpse of anger forming on his face.

"Mom was telling you to go and get ready, party is about to start and your best friend would not like this if you would be still undressed like this" she said with a little feeling of jealousy that why the hell she was telling her husband to get ready for some other girl.

"Yes Naina! Going just 5 more minutes okay!" He replied and ran towards another side which made Naina a bit more disappointed, she thought he was so busy in planning for Riya's comeback party that he not even looked at her properly. "Someone was telling that I keep distance from girls, I only love my dreamgirl" she said this while walking back inside the house and making faces when Nani saw her speaking something in a sarcastic way. Naina walked taking fast steps without noticing him. "Naina beta" a voice made her to stop immediately. She looked back to find Nanu standing with a confused face. "what happened..are you okay? Someone told you something?" Nanu always turned out to be most caring and most loving member of the house. She knew if she would ever have any problem she could go to him and spill her heart out. This thought made her smile "Nothing Nanu, everything is perfect as you are with us always" she went inside not before giving a pleasant smile she always holds.

Few moments later, she was there with her mother in law talking about Riya. She wanted how this 'Riya' was. "Mummy ji, tell me something about Riya....I know she is family friend but other than that??". Vishakha kept back the coke which she finished whole before keeping it, adjusted herself to face Naina amd started. "Riya..as you said she is ur family friend Abhay's daughter, I saw her since childhood, her father was so rich even richer than us he gave him all she wanted, he never shouted on her or never forced her to do something of his wish. She had always been the queen of her mind and still she is. After that Sameer and Riya got admitted in the same school, where they became friends. Riya knew everything about Sameer and always used to cook something for him, play with him, she even knew how to handle his anger." Listening those words Naina felt a bit uncomfortable and she no more wanted to coninue thks conversation. To her relief, a servant called out Vishakha to overcome some confusions after which she saw a man well dressed in a blue cloured three piece suit, with an exhausted face came downstairs towards her. "Naina, am I looking perfect?" this was enough to annoy Naina to it's full. She had to say something now. "Why are you using this word perfect again and again my ears are bleeding now. House perfect, decorations perfect, fod perfect, cake perfect and now you are asking for you looking perfect! Oh god! This perfect!" Sameer was startled to see the sudden change in her behavior, she couldn't imagine that same girl few minutes before was so polite to him to change his clothes and now she was nagging without any reason. "No Naina, it's just that Riya would spoil the whole party if any minute thing remains imperfect! I don't want to make her sad now....she left angrily yesterday but today I'll not let that happen...or else" Sameer made a crying face thinking of future. "or else....I would have to do ten times of this to convince her!!!" He completed his words when he listened a voice which said.."Riya is here!" He ran to welcome her as planned, Naina too followed him accompanied by his mother.

As soon as she stepped inside that garden a rain of rose petals was showered onto her and a pleasant music of piano started playing to welcome her in a perfect way. Sameer was next to play his role he went to her holding his ears for a sorry looking to it Riya passed a smile and said it's okay. She held his hand without even asking as if she was the real wife of Sameer and he took to the stage for some announcement. He held his mike, Riya still not leaving his hand and he spoke. "A really warm welcome to all the guests present here and the warmest one to you Riya!" she liked when anyone gave her importance and being a childhood friend he knew what exactly he had to do. "So as we all know Riya is back here after so long time span of whole 6 years...we really missed you Riya" he said looking at her. "so now when you are back! This is your coming back party with all our old friends and some family friends you might have noticed. We are delighted to have you back here Riya. And and if anyone don't know I would like to inform you that Riya is now among the top 10 fashion designer of India...applause!" The garden echoed with nothing but the sound of claps, everyone happy and a grin on Riga's face to hear her praises that too coming from Sameer except of one face that tried hard to smile but always failed. "Thank you...thank you so much Sameer for all the preparations you diid it means a lo.." the sound became vague as Naina walked away from that crowd and decided to sit on a bench placed far away from those people.

She got seated on it, a cool breeze flowed to relieve all her tensions and worried, she closed her eyes and just felt air touching her skin making her more relaxed. "Didi" a voice disturbed her, she opened her eyes and saw Ramdhari standing in front of her, a boy few years youger to Naina who worked at Sameer's house. They both mixed very soon with each other in few days. "Didi..aap yaha akele kyu baithi hain?" He asked sitting on green grass of the same garden. "Kuch nahi Ramdhari..leave" she said not looking into his eyes. "leaf?...ha ha ye toh ped k patte ko kehte hain na leaf....hume bhi pata hai didi humne bhi chauthi me angreji padhi hai!" he smiled with proudness on his eyes that he understood Naina's words. Naina had a big smile on her face too, to see his antics. "leaf nahi Ramdhari leave matlab chhodo uss baat ko" she replied. "oh teri! Leave...accha leave matlab chhodo baat ko thik hai didi ab hum bhi ye word use karenge...ek minute kyu chhodein aap humari didi hain aap yaha aise akeli baithi hain bataiye chaliye kya hua hai" he investigated more.

"Riya!" She could only utter one word, from her mouth, still looking nowhere. "Reeya..accha ye ladki, didi ye ladki ko him bachpan se dekhe hain, din raat bas nautanki karti thi, ye chahiye ye nahi chahiye...Sameer tum aisa karo tum waisa karo...pareshaan kar deti thi Sameer bhaiya ko aur wo unpar gussa bhi nahi kar pate the...wo aapki mummy ji hain na wo hi mana kar deti thi ki bin ma ki bacchi hai...bin maa ki bacchi hai keh keh kar" Naina's eyes widened to hear that her mom was no more. "Accha maa nahi h iski...tabhi main sochu maa hoti na toh do thappad lagake theek kar deti iske nakhre" Ramdhari laughed on Naina as he, for the first time saw Naina in anger and heard those words from a always sweet girl. "kya hua" she questioned not able to understand the reason of his laughter. "Didi aap bhi aise baat krti ho hume nahi pata tha...hum pehli baar sune na isliye has pade...sorry sorry ab nahi hasenge"

Ramdhari's laughter was still pending but Vishakha called his name for some work walking towards him she saw Naina who was sitting alone. She asked her to come and join the party as Sameer's friends were eager to meet her once more in a more casual way. She accompanied her and saw Riya sti sticking to Sameer when suddenly she saw Preeti and Swati coming from the entrance she ran towards them and hugged both of them at once as tightly as she could. Sameer was again distracted to see that impeccable smile on her lips. As he adored her smile, Riya immediately turned her face towards her telling "Sameer not today, or else I'll go!"

Naina asked Preeti and Swati that how were they here, as she was not told anything that they both would also join for the party. They told her that Sameer invited them because all his friends were about to come and Naina might get bored so to keep her engaged somewhere and not to make the party boring he invited both of them. I'm unable to understand you Sameer. She thought and decided to keep all those negative thoughts aside and enjoy the party with her darlings. "Actually, I forced him to call you both" Munna came from nowhere and said staring at Swati. "By the way...hi Preeti! Hi Swati....Munna remember? We met at their wedding". A grin took over his lips when he shook hands with Swati. "How would she forget, you were all the time entertaining her!" Naina winked at Swati saying those words and got back a glare for taking advantage of that situation. "Ya ya....okay Bhabhi enjoy..I got to go" he left making Naina and Preeti laugh to the fullest. Swati on the other hand stood still and a tint of pink colour formed on his cheeks which showed she was blushing.

All three, gossiped a lot for a long time, Naina met Sameer's friends too and had a little conversation with them. Guests had left after filling their stomach. It was the time to bid a good bye to Swati and Preeti too. Nain again hugged both of them with a lots of thank you in her thoughts for making her mood light. As she came back the garden was empty and silent, she decided to go to her room and change into her night wear when she heard a low sounds of conversation and then looked for the source of that sound where she found Sameer standing with Riya, so close to each other. "Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much Sameer" as she said this, she inched more closer to hug him tightly and them gave a peck on his cheeks. Naina's eyes brimmed with tears she quickly turned around and rushed to her room. While, Sameer pushed her back, "What are you doing Riya, you know it very well that I hate these things. I'm married now. " He shouted.

"Sameer come on, in our culture these things are alright, don't be uncomfortable like this."

"No Riya..but I! Am! Not! Then why?"

"Okay okay I'll not do this again sorry Sameer..sorry!" She pouted a lot which convinced him but grudge was still inside of what she did so he requested her to go to back to her home. He accompanied her to her car and asked the driver to take her home and instructed to call him once when she's home. "Sameer I'm grown up now!" She said still enjoying that care she gained from him. Although Sameer ignored her words and said a good bye.

*************************

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 407 3
An unique love story on Samaina. It's a love at first sight love story. A girl who fall in love with his male love in first sight. So she proposed h...
40.5K 3.8K 21
AGAINNNNNN!!! HERE IS A NEW SHORT STORY... YAYYYYYY... SO I GIVE YOU ALL A SHORT DESCRIPTION... IT'S A LOVE STORY OF SAMAINA WHERE NAINA IS A BEAUTIF...
31.3K 8.8K 37
Ever imagined if Sameer was a Muslim and Naina, a Hindu? How would the Love Story be like? Based on the Strength and Struggles of True Love, here I p...
27.4K 4.1K 26
When love spreads its glitter, there remains no darkness. Sameer entered Naina's life to wipe away all gloom of her yesterdays and cover her tomorro...