Qismat se Qubool Hai (Slow Up...

De _theimperfect_girl

He's a Hindu boy. She's a Muslim girl. He has a past. She has a past too. His past has turned him angry and... Mais

City of Dreams!
Nightmares
Malhotra's
The Office
The Boss😎
Troubling the new girl
No More Attempts
In A New Light
Side Effects
An Odd Demand
Author's note
A day's off
Not A Cheater
Author's Note
Was She Mine?
Precious Day
His PA
Author's Note
Close Encounter
Author's Note
Pain-The Best Friend
Author's Note
Attitude

Author Note

434 14 0
De _theimperfect_girl

Hey readers I'm just a new writer, a bud who is trying to bloom and in this I definitely need your support without it I won't be able to do. I've been reading a lots but now I want to write something.

This story is in my mind since a long time but I never took it seriously but now I've given it a thought to write it down and ofcourse without the help and support of you guys it will not be possible, So please show your love and support and help me complete this by encouraging me.

All your views are accepted, be it negative or positive comments as well as you can point out my mistakes I will never feel bad.

I'll update the story if I get a good response or else I won't.

Share the book as much as you can.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

231K 14.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
7.8K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
683K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...