Accepted [Billie Eilish AU] [...

By uhhidontknowwhoiam

Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26t... More

Cast for Accepted
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34/35|

|15|

4.4K 114 107
By uhhidontknowwhoiam

Billie POV

‟Like ten people walked up to you and asked for your picture, why?” Kennedy asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

I don't know, I have a pretty smile I guess.

"Very funny. But seriously, you famous or something? One of them was wearing a shirt with your name on it if I'm not mistaken." She says.

"I might a be a little famous, not a big deal." I shrug. "What's your insta?"

"Just search up billie, you'll see it." I say. "How will I know it's you."

"Trust me, you'll know." I glance at her. She takes her phone out and I watch her face change from confusion to shock. "Is this you?" She shows me my profile page.

"Yes ma'am." I say. "You have over 60 million followers! What do you do?" She asks.

"I write songs that people somehow like."

"You said it's not a big deal, you won Grammys, that sounds like a pretty big deal. That picture is hot."

"Wait, what picture?" I ask. "This."

"Bitch, that's a fucking dog."

"So? Have you seen some dogs, they can give these boys a run for their money."

"I have two of my own. Well three." I correct myself. "Really? What are their names?"

"Pepper, Shark, and Lulu." I tell her.

"Do you have pictures?" Her eyes go big. I pull out my phone and go to my gallery and I pull up the pictures she's asking for and show them to her.

The brown one is Lulu, that's Shark and Pepper."

"Gosh, Shark's eyes are beautiful. You guys both have blue eyes." She mentions. "That's part of the reason I adopted him. But Pepper's my big baby. And Lulu is my whole heart." I say.

"Who's that? Wait, I've seen her  somewhere before." Kennedy points to AG who is in the picture. "She's a friend." I say quickly.

"Oh. Is that AG McDaniel?" She asks. "You know her?" I ask.

"Not personally. But my 16 year old sister watches basketball and she absolutely adores her. She's a good player."

"So how old are you?"

"I'm 19, I have a twin sister, thank God we're not identical, I wouldn't want to look like her."

I laugh at her joke and we arrive at her apartment. "Well we're here now." I say. "It was nice hanging out with you." She tells me.

"I enjoyed myself. Thank you." I say.

"See you around." She tells me and we exchange numbers before parting our ways.

Once I get home, Shark runs around me letting me know he wants a walk. It's the evening and it's still sunny. "Okay, go get your leash boy." I say. He walks back with the black leash.

I take it from him wrapping it around his neck and I open the house door exiting again.

AG POV

DailyMail Billie Eilish seen walking her four legged friend in LA. The singer has recently confirmed her relationship with basketball player AG McDaniel and the two haven't been seen together since at Nike's Headquarters. We need more of them!

I turn off my phone tossing it to the couch as I take another sip of my vodka. AG, she's fine, she's just walking shark. I remember when she wanted to adopt that little demon.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Look, he's so cute!" Billie pouted in front of me. "You said you already have Pepper anthat's all you want." I tell her.

"But look at him." She tells me. "I'm not looking at that demon spawn!" I yell. Last time I looked at him, he jumped at me.

"Don't call him that. He's just a little baby." She picks him up letting him lick all over her face. That dog is only nice when Billie's around.

"He is evil." I say. "How can this little one be so evil? His eyes are gorgeous, he's so cuddly and he's in love with you."

"Yeah, in love with hating me."

"Please?"

"What would your parents say?" I ask her. "They love pets, it's just one more." She pets Shark. I look at her with the black puppy, she seems in awe and looks so cute begging me for it.

"Fine." I give in. "Seriously?" She asks. "Yes." She puts the puppy down and jumps into my arms causing me to put my hands under her ass.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." She places kisses all over my face. "You forgot one spot." I told her.

"What is it?" She asks. I point to my lips and she giggles before pecking my lips a gazillion times.

She gets out of my hold, "We have to go to Pet Smart, we need so many things." She starts to rant. "You're paying." She says.

"What? Why?" I ask. "Because you love me." She says.

I sigh and I say "Fine, let me go get Starbucks first, do you want anything?"

"No." She says giving her attention to Shark. "Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be here." She says. I hurry and I go to Starbucks.

I wait in the line, and get an Iced Tea and took a picture with a cashier, it turns out she and her dad watch my basketball highlights all the time.

I walk back into the shelter seeing Billie hasn't moved since and she sees me and her eyes land on my Iced Tea.

"Is that Iced Tea?" She asks. "Yes?" I say questioningly.

"I want some." She sticks her hand out. "You said you didn't want anything!"

"But I changed my mind!" She says. "Here, just keep it. I don't even want it anymore." I give it to her grabby hands. She wraps her mouth around the straw and it's like she falls in love with the drink. My drink.

This girl is just getting everything she wants. First, a puppy, and now my Iced Tea.

What else does she want?

"Can I get your credit card?" She asks.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Anna?" Someone says part of my name. I turn around to see my Mom there. "What?"

"You haven't been home in almost two weeks." I hear her distressed voice. "I know. I'm not dumb." I say quickly.

"I am so sorry that this got out-"

"Mom, I really don't want to talk about it."

"I completely understand why you are upset, this is associated with you and it's unfair." She says. "Just leave. I can't talk." I dismiss her.

"We have to. You can't run away from your issues."

"You've been running away from your baby daddy issues for 17 years. I learnt from you." I throw back at her.

"Just let me explain Anna."

"What is there to explain? It's out! The pictures, the affair, everything. It's out, it's not a secret anymore. You did this to yourself and now I have to pay for it. You're not Vanessa McDaniel, your the basketball mvp's AG McDaniel's mother. I have to be tied with something I had no idea of."

"You don't have any idea how sorry I am."

"Mom, you ruined someone's marriage, separated two people who have kids, you broke someone's heart." I tell her.

"You did the same to Billie!" She yells. "We are not talking about Billie! It's not about her right now, it's you. You know I quit the team?" I say causing her head to snap up.

"What," She asks. "Anna, you couldn't have, that's your entire life."

"Well I don't think I want it to be my life anymore."

"This is nonsense you're talking about."

"I was completely sane when I quit."

"Speaking of sanity, I don't think you have any. Are you drinking? You're 17!"

Oh, shit.

"I- uh- I'm stressed." I tell her. "I can't believe you. When you decide to make sense in your life. Come home." She says before walking out of the loft slamming the door.

I throw the glass of vodka I had at the wall out of anger and I slump to the ground.

There is no way we're making up now. She's mad at me because of Billie and I'm mad at her because of Jason and we're both pretty stubborn.

I get up and I go to my room opening my bag. I get the bottle of dope and open it and go to pour a couple pills in my hand but nothing comes out.

What? I tap the bottle on my palm again and nothing comes out. I look in the bottle and see it's empty. "No, no, no." I mutter. I freaking need it.

I rumble through my back to see if I have any of the coke left and nothing.

"Shit!" I yell dumping everything out of the bag. I rummage through everything and there's nothing. I ran out. I look at the dirty needles and empty capsules.

My breath gets shaky as I reach for my phone. My trembling hand causes me to drop the phone and I stumble out of my room. I go to the cabinet seeing if there's anything I can take.

I don't see anything and I groan out loud. I suddenly see something hidden in the back and I snatch it out.

Xanax. I open the bottle and there's two pills. Just enough. I grab the house and my credit card.

Time to get to work.

Hi.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 5 16
A lesbian love story between two senior girls, Billie and Kiri. First book hope you like it.
193K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...
143K 2.4K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
179K 3.1K 26
Billie Eilish meets a fan that has feelings for her and they begin to grow closer. THIS STORY CONTAINS GXG SCENES, SEX IN GENERAL AND SMUT. IT IS WRI...