๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By curlyboycult

๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’†... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ & ๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

2.9K 126 402
By curlyboycult

QOTD: ME AND FRIEND HAD A DEBATE SO LET'S DISCUSS HERE

FROZEN OR TANGLED? AND WHY

• • •

╭─────────────────╮

Addie Phillips @outtalinephillips

i'm so offended my body decided to get sick today of ALL days.
like i gave u a vegetable last week
how dare u??

🗨 243 ↻ 542 ♡ 9.5k

╰─────────────────╯

Adeline's POV

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 reflection and observed my slightly sluggish eyes and newly-flushed cheeks. I wasn't crippling-level sick, but I could feel it coming on by the hour. I must've gotten some bug before we left, because it was pissing me off how quick I got a cold from Salt Lake's dramatic climate drop.

But I barely let it bring me down, because last night Joshua Bassett kissed me. Wait fuck if he gets sick because of me I -

Last night just ended up being the most peaceful night. I did my morning makeup and played the events in my mind like it was an old home video.

We ended up switching from episodes of Breaking Bad as it was getting so intense, to watching Lucifer for some hot Tom Ellis vibes, and when that ended it was about 1am and we still didn't want to go to bed.

We had one of those insane conversations people tend to have so late at night - talking about everything yet nothing. Angels, demons, myths and conspiracies we believe, our stupidest fears. All the shit-talking with zero judgment.

𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Holy shit it's 2am, we talk too much I gotta get some beauty sleep - I need the beauty" I said in a rush as I started heading for the door already. Josh groaned and lazily watched me before tailing behind.

"You don't need the beauty sleep when you already got the beauty' he said in the most corny tone.

"I'm literally...gonna vomit" I retorted and he scoffed with feigned offense.

"Honestly I might just though I feel, like I'm coming down with something...fuck" I then mumbled. We were now just standing by his door. I knew I had to go but neither of us were ready yet.

"Naww I'll make you some chicken soup then, now kiss me goodnight" he said, his tired voice made me swoon so deeply but I leaned away as he neared me.

"Wh-I'm not tryna give you anything if I'm actually sick!" I hissed and he pouted.

"Oh who caaares - "

"Hello Ricky Bowen cares, Liv cares, lord and savior Tim Federle cares," I interrupted quickly with my hands on my hips. He chuckled and leaned against the other side of the doorframe.

"Okay fine, but you're still coming tomorrow I don't care, you can't miss East High for a stupid runny nose - plus Liv is excited to meet you" he added and my smile grew wider.

"Olivia Rodrigo, is excited...to meet me? It's really Christmas bitch" I commented and he laughed so loudly that I had to hush him. I then clapped my hands together out of excitement and he shook his head and smirked.

"Is this how you and Blaire used to act when talking about me coz - damn" he joked and I poked his arm.

"Yeah we did loser, but like...you're not Olivia Rodrigo - you know I feel Blaire has a legit crush on her at this point" I replied and Josh looked at me with an excited grin.

"Okay but like, imagine that - "

"Imagine it Joshua Tinkerbell" I countered and we both giggled.

"Okay for real I'm going to bed now, goodnight Allstar" I said as I started walking away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer - the pout was back.

"Josh if I really am sick - "

"You're not plus it's fine, a little cold hurt no one, but your lips are looking chapped again" he teased with the biggest grin and the way his words make me full of nervous excitement was insane at this point.

"You're such a dork" I said before going on my toes to give him a quick kiss.

But after parting from him and I saw his signature smile, I had to go in for one more. The second one caught Josh by surprise and he laughed into it, he expected there to be more so he brought his hand to my face but that's when I pulled away, making him sigh.

"I'll see you in, six hours - jesus" I said after checking my watch.

"Get that beauty sleep I guess" he whispered and I bit my lip mischievously.

"You too, you need it unlike some of us" I added before releasing my hand from his and rushing away. Josh gasped and was about to yell but I gestured that we were in the hotel hallway - making him scrunch his face at me. But he eventually made a little wave to me and I returned it.

Before I reached my door however, I looked back to him down the hall to see him on his phone - it was unassuming until I saw him talking into the speaker before he closed the door. I didn't hear it but it was very similar to what he did in his car at the parking lot, the day Angelo and I first met him.

I knew that I should've gone to bed, but I checked my phone one last time before seeing that Blaire was still active. So of course I called her and told her everything that happened - the kiss, the talk of angels, demons and anecdotes - how perfect it all was.

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That call lasted till about 6am, and it was now almost 8am. Yeah, don't stay up all night if you think you're a bit sick. But I cleaned up quiet nicely, for someone who looked as dead as a meme when talk shows mention them.

I was going to meet Josh at his hotel room so we could drive together, it was just a small shoot so there was barely any people on set - but all I knew was that Olivia and Tim Federle were on set. I knew that I was now close to Josh but that didn't stop the fangirl inside me.

╭─────────────────╮
𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

joshua - shrek 🧅
adeline - fiona 👑
____________________________

shrek changed adeline's nickname
to donkey 🥰

donkey 🥰
okay if u hate me

btw u better be dressed

shrek 🧅
good morning to
u too adeline :))

donkey 🥰
it's not 😡

shrek 🧅
coz u got cooties
from ur first kiss w me

donkey 🥰
OMFG JO
STAHP ASGDJDLG

shrek 🧅
HAHAH
okay but who doesn't
love donkey

donkey 🥰
i do stand by that

jossshhhhh salt lake
weather fucked me up

shrek 🧅
did the worst happen?

donkey 🥰
yep 🤧

shrek 🧅
i'll give you a hoodie to
stay warmer
being sick is overrated

donkey 🥰
but I don't wanna get
anyone else sick!!
you're probably sick after
last night

how dare u kiss me
THRICE 😡

shrek 🧅
just sit in the corner then

listen I've been waiting
for a while so
get over it

also THE THIRD ONE
WAS ALL U 👀

donkey 🥰
true coz i'm not leaving
this city till I
meet ninitalktome-me

hehehe okay touché 👀

shrek 🧅
holy shit
deadass liv said the
same thing about u !!

donkey 🥰
AASJFJGLH
dreams do come true

speaking of, i binged like all
of sofia's tiktoks this morning
after FINALLY getting tiktok

but also like the whole
cast on tiktok 🙌🏽

safe to say that sof's the
king of queens and u are
lucky to be in her presence

u gotta up ur game coz the cast
is beating yo ass w content

just saying

u know the coolest ppl,
ty for coming to my tedtalk

shrek 🧅
i didn't ask for u to be
so honest 😰

can we pretend like i
was the coolest person
like when we first met

ur no longer a fan of me,
but them instead wow

donkey 🥰
listen ur just average in
comparison richard 🙃

shrek 🧅
so now that we've kissed
mission accomplished

i see how it is deli

what about my feelings

donkey 🥰
yknow i've changed my mind
i'm not coming to ur room

i don't kiss whiners

shrek 🧅
OIIII NO i have a
hoodie that u need

so sad u already did :((

donkey 🥰
if only ur fans knew how
annoying u were 🙄

shrek 🧅
we don't need them
knowing the truth

donkey 🥰
i'll just expose u on twitter
#joshuabassettisoverparty
part 6273?

shrek 🧅
OMFG
ADELINE UR SO EVIL

BUT THAT MADE ME
LAUGH SO HARD
FUCK U 😂😂

donkey 🥰
HAHAHA TOO SOON

okay i'm coming now
better be wearing a shirt

shrek 🧅
no promises 🥴

donkey 🥰
😳😳 EYE -
i'll take the bus to
east high

shrek 🧅
just get hereeee

╰─────────────────╯

The easiest way to deal with Josh's flirting was to call him annoying, but I was living for every second of it. I had the biggest grin on my face as I walked up to his door, yet the smile shifted to a sassy frown the second I knocked on it - I couldn't let him know that his cheekiness always won.

If anyone witnessed our journey of finally getting to this place, they would be so annoyed. But finally, we got over ourselves and we can see things clearer now.

I knocked on the door and was eventually met by a brown-eyed boy with a teasing grin on his face. He was holding a toothbrush in one hand toothpaste in the other - so safe to say he wasn't fully ready.

"Hiiii" I said with a wavering awkwardness and he chuckled lightly before leaning against the doorframe.

"Hiii" he mimicked and I huffed, "you look nice" he complimented and my grin grew so wide it kind of hurt.

"Oh y'know, gotta impress Olivia" I retorted and he immediately scoffed when I looked at him with a cheeky smirk.

"Just get in here, I swear I'm 40 seconds away from being ready, Chelsea is downstairs" he urged before making way for me. I nodded sarcastically before walking passed him. I then got to look at his face a bit closer and I quickly grazed my thumb across his jaw.

"Hey I can barely see the scab now, I love being talented" I added before quickly running my finger lightly under his chin - which made him squeal with a noise I didn't know he could do.

He pouted at how much that made me laugh, "How dare you tickle me get outta here" he complained and I tried to cover my laughter as I sat on his bed.

"Go brush your teeth sweetie" I cooed like a mother and he tried his best too look annoyed but he let out another high-pitched giggle and went into the bathroom, before gesturing he'd be out in a minute.

"Did I just hear a sniffle Joshua" I threatened as he walked out the door when he finished. He looked at me like a deer in headlights as he slowly got hold of his bag.

He cleared his throat, "N-no I, allergies y'know -"

"You don't have any." I interjected.

"I hate that you know me so well" he mumbled and I stood up with a pout.

"Josh I'm serious on the day of filming I got you sick, okay it's not even my fault I told you that we shouldn't - "

He walked up to me quickly and held onto my shoulders, "Hey worry warrior, it's fine...okay there's a chance that Salt Lake's weather isn't agreeing with me either but, that means we can chill in your room tonight and have chicken soup as we sneeze for hours on end" he said with an optimistic smile. I sighed heavily before begrudgingly nodding.

"Why does that sound so gross but so much fun"

"Plus, it could be some sort of allergies for real, but if we caught something - I bet you have another home remedy to fix it" he added. He tilted his head as he waited for my reaction.

"I hate that you know me so well" I mumbled just like he did, he bit his lip as he gleefully smiled.

"Now stop regretting that we kissed and let's...go meet Olivia, happy?" he asked condescendingly and I had to laugh loudly.

"It's the only reason I'm here - let's go" I joked back before grabbing his hand.

________________

"Okay I have a surprise for you, well it's not my surprise but you'll be surprised" Josh uttered in a rush as we exited his car.

"Is it another hoodie? I could really use it since these three layers aren't doing shit for me" I replied sarcastically. He pouted as he walked over before wrapping his arm around me and rubbing my arm. I smiled as I leaned into it and watched the heat leave my mouth as I spoke.

No matter how many times I told him to stay away due to my little cold, he just wouldn't - but I wasn't mad at the clinginess either.

I just stood back as he hugged each crew-member by the entrance since he hadn't seen them in so long, before he introduced me to everyone as one of his 'good friends' who was a super-fan. I had to purse my lips to contain my laughter at that - I mean there was no lie.

"Oh gosh are you okay there little one, you're shivering" the sweetest lady with round glasses and a high bun asked me and I giggled lightly. I sensed Josh look down to me and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's my first time in Salt Lake and let's just say that I find standing by the fridge too cold, so being here is basically a biological shock" I replied and all of them chuckled.

I looked up to see Josh and noticed he was still just smiling down to me, but he quickly averted his gaze when I caught him - which in turn made him smile harder.

"Well you'll be warm in the dressing room sweetie! You guys have like an hour to spare, I bet it'll be amazing meeting them" she continued and my brows creased slightly.

"Oh, them? -"

Josh cut me off, "The hair and makeup people, true geniuses that know how to make the poodle on my head actually resemble hair, shall we?" he asked quickly and I simply nodded.

I said goodbye to the crew-members one last time and chuckled as Josh made cartoonish noises as he eagerly made me run with him. You just knew he would've been the class clown if he went to a public school.

"Okay keep cool, keep cool" I whispered to myself as we stood by the trailer door, Josh looked over to me with confused eyes.

"I thought you were fucking dying from frostbite 2 seconds ago, now you wanna keep cool?" he asked cynically and I shoved his arm.

"Shut the fuck up, I know Olivia is in there and I gotta not freak out, like that's Grace from an American Girl in there" I tried to say with complete sincerity and Josh almost spit out his laughter.

"Okay tip one, don't mention that unless you wanna be the reason she cringes to death" he began and I nodded mockingly, "buuut if you're nervous about just Olivia...I would try and keep frostbite level cool" he added with a crooked smile.

"I don't know what you mean but I can handle this Shuie" I said confidently as I opened the door. My assertive attitude was all there until I finally diverted my eyes way from Josh and into the room.

My eyes first went to Olivia and her eyes beamed as she noticed me; she then turned her head around.

"Guys she's here!" she exclaimed and I watched with my mouth agape, as everyone else hushed and turned their heads with delight.

"Surprise." Josh's whisper next to my ear made me want to melt right there, but too bad I was totally being frostbite level cool.

Everyone's bright smiles shone right at me; they all knew me. And by everyone I meant: Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Renee, Julia Lester, Larry Saperstein, Frankie Rodriguez and Joe Serafini.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered to myself.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

--- notes ---

yknow this story was just DRAMADRAMADRAMA so here's just a nice HAPPY ASS CHAPTER BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE THAT CAST RIGHT THERE.

like just IMAGINE being addie in this scenario i'm deceased writing this

anyway lemme know what u think - love all the votes and comments ALWAYS 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 82
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ใ€ so you're different, then? different than people presume you to be? ใ€ž ...
214K 5K 28
will you love me when the curtains close? โช joshua/ricky x female reader โซ โช imagines, no smut! โซ ยฉunderoospark...
465K 11.6K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
99.3K 3.3K 55
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ใ€ you can't keep doing this anymore! living this ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ใ€ž ใ€ i can, and i will, because there is. no. lie...