I wanna be Legendary! (Pokemo...

Door SpudlordMaster

Y/n wanted too be the best, not some run of the mill ace trainer, not a champion, but a legend. In order to b... Meer

Bio
Harem
I choose you?
I'm a what now?!
This... is wild!
Crackin' Ceremony
Breaking news
Panic! At the gym!
Shocking issues
Escape
Aura apprentice!
Perspectives
Snap, Crackle, and Pop!
Rivals
Cave system
Father and son
Practice

Hulbury

2.3K 63 120
Door SpudlordMaster

"From what I understand, Hulbury Gym is a Water type and is a 3 vs 3, meaning  that everyone but Hop has an Electric type or Grass type." Calmly began Marnie, who was referring to Y/n's two Electric types and Herba, while both she and Gloria has Morpeko and Yappy respectfully. "Though, both Luck doesn't know a single electrical attack, Yeller knows Nuzzle. Yappy has Nuzzle as well, and Morpeko knows Thunder Shock." Added on Marnie, Morpeko looked somewhat glum about only knowing only one Electric type attack.

"So let me recall what you said earlier, you want me to coach the all of the Electric types, Marnie will teach all of the Dark types some Dark type moves, and Gloria and Hop will have the others preform mock battles." Slowly summarized Y/n, watching his three friends nod in agreement in the clearing they were eating in, having been on the road for the last day and half since being kidnapped. "Question, what makes you think I'm a good coach for Electric types?" Curiously questioned Y/n, getting a deadpan stare from the others, making Y/n roll his eyes in exasperation.

"It's okay, look! Look!" Excitedly cheered Luck, zooming past Y/n's legs a second later and tripping over his feet, colliding with a small tree a moment later, but Y/n did see the brief flicker of electricity coating Luck's body for a second. "See! See! I can do it! So let me battle!" Defensively whined Luck, the small feline had been either crazed with battles before Y/n could understand him, or became obsessed with them recently.

"We'll be in Hulbury in three hours, and if we leave at 4pm we will get there at 7 or so." Tiredly moaned Hop, having gone through a few new shirts as his body had bulked up considerably, his upper body was a bigger than before, but unlike Y/n's more denser, runner body, Hop was bulky. "I wanna sleep on a good bed for a change, Raboot isn't even sleeping near me anymore. You use to be so nice and clingy, it's cold for a human you know." Pitifully whined Hop, weakly scooting over towards Raboot, who quickly dashed away from his trainer.

That was a disadvantage of being so compatible with being a Chosen One, pains and getting hungry as their body would rapidly adapt to its new better version, but Y/n took weeks to get this fit and he still had a few more weeks to go. Hop couldn't understand Pokémon unlike himself, that was odd, and Y/n could not recall the Legendary the chose him saying anything about understating Pokémon.

"Why is everyone so loud." Meekly whined Larvitar, the cowardly Larvitar that was comfortable with more than one person or Pokémon near him, which was kinda concerning.

"Oh yeah, I want Deino to work on Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang, that's a long time project if that's okay with you Deino, the reason is for your final evolution. You know why right?" Suddenly questioned Y/n, running a hand through the short fur of the Pokémon in question, causing Deino to look Y/n somewhat in the eye.

"If it about my final evolution, I do not know why since I cannot see it." Dryly sighed Deino, throwing his head across Y/n's lap and nudged his left arm, looking at the faint scar that was now on Y/n's left forearm. "I am deeply sorry for injuring you, My Savior. I shall work until I drop for you." Deeply rumbled Deino, who hadn't left Y/n's side at all for the last day and a half, and Y/n was touched by it since he had a Dragon's respect.

"Please don't, I'd rather not have you injuring yourself for me." Shyly sighed Y/n, the disadvantage of getting the complete respect from a Dragon was the fact that they would push themselves to their absolute limit for you and beyond, that's why Dragon types were so powerful. "Either way, I've been thinking of combination moves when you are all fully evolved, but for now.... Luck, Yeller, Yappy, and Morpeko follow me, I'll be teaching you all some electrical attacks that you should be able to handle at your age." Calmly informed Y/n, seeing all of the other Pokémon getting up and moving towards their group the were assigned, even Larvitar who hung back further that the any of the other Pokémon in the group. 

(Location change)

Spark, that was the move they would all be learning today, it was quite basic in concept, the user would cost themselves in a layer of electricity but the great thing about Electric types were their speed. Most moves for Electric types required them to release a certain voltage outwards, either in a Discharge or Thunderbolt, but the move intelligent and resourceful Electric types channeled their electricity through them.

"As much as I hate to admit, the man who impregnated my mother with me is a genius when it comes to Electric types, and having been raised around Electric types, I know a few things." Calmly stated Y/n, walking like a drill Sargent in front of the four Pokémon who were sitting in a straight line in front of him, Y/n knew what their age roughly was so that let him know how large their electrical sacs were. "I'll be starting with the basics today, but overtime we will be working towards speed enhancement. For today, we are learning Spark, it's a move that requires Pokémon to coat themselves in an even layer of electricity and run." Strictly informed Y/n, watching as Yeller raise his hand up into the air for a question, and Y/n nodded at him.

"What's a coat?.... I've been in a cage for my life, I don't know much about the world but I know how to curse." Bluntly mused Yeller the Toxel, Y/n pursed his lips as he saw Yappy try and raise her front left paw, and then he nodded.

"I wanna go fast! Can we start with that today? I gotta go fast!" Excitedly yipped Yappy, Y/n pursed his lips together at how accurate Gloria's nickname was, and Y/n decided to ruin Yappy's idea of even trying something like that.

"Your Electrical sacs are to weak currently, if you did attempt it you would strain your Electrical sacs to the point of permanent damage, and you couldn't increase your overall voltage anymore." Bluntly scoffed Y/n, watching as Yappy shrunk down slightly at that, and Y/n crouched down and rubbed Yappy's head before standing back up. "Yappy, I want you to run around as fast as you can as you try coating the electricity that's being produced from the base of your tail around your body. Luck, your electricity is produced by your forelegs contracting and extension, then try coating your head and then work your way backwards. Morpeko, you can just try and coax the electricity out from your sacs and coat your body. Toxel, follow me please." Easily recalled Y/n, walked my away and heard the sound of paws slamming off of the ground, an amused smile grew on Y/n's face as he hoped his plan would come to fruit.

"What is it?.... I can't learn it, can I?" Confusedly question Yeller, waddling over towards Y/n and plonking down on the ground, as Y/n dropped to the ground and started to press-ups, and Yeller looked at him. "But can I try?" Questioningly asked Yeller, and he knew he had poison sacs instead of electrical sacs like the others, but his poisons caused paralysis. 

"Yeah, you can't but you can try if you want." Softly answered Y/n, feeling like it was a low blow to the Pokémon's pride, especially since he had spent his whole life in a cage and was being told he couldn't do something. "From what I recall, your evolved form is incredibly powerful, especially their Book Burst." Loudly heaved Y/n, going at a rapid pace as he continued to do press-ups, and looked up to see how the electrical types were going.

"HELP ME!" Loudly squealed Luck, who was being chased by a hyperactive Yappy who was slowly becoming coated in an electrical coat and had a berry in his mouth, who in turn was being chased by Morpeko who looked vicious. "SHE IS HUNGRY! OR ANGRY!" Cartoonishly wailed Luck, his own electrical aura was coming to life as sparks of electricity were jumping wildly off of his body at an alarming rate.

"Did you plan this?" Curiously questioned Yeller, looking at how utterly stupid it looked from his perspective, that a cat and dog were being chased by a mouse that looked ready to eat them. "Should you help?" Added on Yeller, crawling over towards Y/n and closed his eyes, trying to do something.

"Yes, and no. It is a great way to build up stamina and their electrical sacs, both Yappy and Luck have weak electrical sacs from either being young or never training theirs, so this will make them exercise it and it will help in the future." Idly informed Y/n, not looking overly concerned about the whole thing that was going on in front of him, and if he didn't looked concerned then Yeller shouldn't be. "Morpeko will eventually give up and find something to eat, or head back to Marnie and pester her for food." Smugly scoffed Y/n, a buzz came from his left pocket, causing the teen to sit up and pull out his phone, his eyes widening as he saw the caller.

Mom

(With Marnie)

Deino, Scraggy, and Croagunk stood messily in front of Marnie, the latter in terms of Pokémon wasn't really a Dark type, but he refused to leave her side since the idea was suggested. Morpeko and Larvitar should eventually join her Dark type training session, but their circumstances were unique since the former was an electric type and there was an Electric type expert here, and the other wasn't a dark type yet.

'Scraggy knows Beat up, Headbutt, and Low Kick. Croagunk knows Poison Sting, Venoshock, Revenge, and Sucker Punch.' Easily recalled Marnie, the moves her Pokémon knew were ingrained into her head at this point, and she knew Deino's moves thanks to Y/n. 'Pokémon can learn more than 4 moves at once, but it is incredibly difficult to do so. But.... a lot of moves are quite basic and easy to learn, like Herba and Sand Attack.' Amusedly thought Marnie, Y/n's unique perspective on things had made her think recently, a smirk that her Pokémon knew all to well grew on her face.

"Deino?" Confusedly snorted the Dragon/Dark type, feeling his "two" fellow Dark types leap behind him and cower, pushing the Dragon/Dark type closer towards Marnie.

"Deino and Scraggy, you will both be learning Crunch. Croagunk, you get to learn fling, since I've a few strategies for the move in future." Hauntingly informed Marnie, not bothered by the fact her Pokémon were pushing forward am unsuspecting Dragon/Dark type towards her. "You guys will be learning more than 4 moves, think how useful that will be. Imagine who would be relied upon when things got tough, the ace in the hole." Smoothly sang Marnie, telling the "three" Dark types what they wanted to hear, and she could see them shuffle into a prepared stance.

That was the beauty of being a Dark type trainer, deception and lying to one's foe, making them believe in something else while you were busy preparing your true plan. Just because a Pokémon knew more than 4 moves didn't mean they were the ace, but it seemed to motivate the Pokémon in front of her, and that was her plan.

(With Y/n)

"So.... I gotta ask and I'm not sure how I would phrase this, but I can understand Pokémon. I've deduced it from Hop, that it isn't a Chosen One side effect since Hop is now one." Slowly mulled Y/n, looking at his mom who wore a calm expression on her face as she stared at Y/n, her face was a complete mask and she had been forced to develop this trick after raising someone like Y/n. "I'd rather get into a fist fight with Dialga then ask this.... but I need to have a conversation with Adira." Defeatedly sighed Y/n, throwing a oran berry at the hungry Morpeko, and hitting Morpeko across the head.

"And you want to skip over the whole process where you were kidnapped, didn't inform me, and didn't even apologize for making me stay awake all of last night from worry?" Deliberately asked Rose, bags were underneath her yellow eyes and Y/n could hear shuffling in the background, and Rose could see the remorse that was in Y/n's eyes. "It's okay, I'm glad to see that you are willingly speaking to Adira again." Relievedly yawned Rose, shuffling out of the way of the house phone, allowing Y/n to see that she was in her burgundy tracksuit.

Adira Tarran, the God of Lightning stepped forward, his electrical blue eyes observantly looked at Y/n through the call, and Y/n did the same and stared at the man who impregnated his mother and then left for a dozen years. Though, within his blue eyes Y/n could see remorse in them, and Y/n didn't know how to feel when he saw those eyes.

"I know you hate me, but please tell me what happened to you when you were kidnapped. Did you have a dream of any sort, see blue at any stage, or anything a normal human would consider supernatural?" Bluntly questioned Adira, Y/n knew that he would need the man's help at some point in his life, but Y/n would fight tooth and nail in order to avoid it. 

"I met the Legendary who chose me.... she said something about looking inside of myself and.... I was scared of what I saw. I also had a generator hooked up to me via my nipples, I temporarily gained blue circuit patterns and was spewing blue lightning." Shakily sighed Y/n, squeezing his eyes shut as tight as he can as he tried to rid the memory of his inside place, he would rather remain weaponless than look inside there. "Before I could understand Pokémon my vision went blue, but that's after we escaped and all that." Quickly recalled Y/n, recalling that he would have to message Sonia about this at some point as well.

"The blue circuits and electricity are for me, my weapon is what I call a Lightning Lance, so don't be surprised if your sword has some of these features." Calmly mused Adira, stepping away from the phone so Y/n could see his whole body, before he held out his two hands as electricity started sparking between them. "Zekrom: Lightning Lance!" Sharply barked Aidra, the electricity condensed and turned blue, going darker and darker with every millisecond before becoming a solid lance of Lightning.

The lance was easily 3 meters in length from the way Adira was forced to tilt it indoors, and it was quite skinny except for its head. The body of  the lance was made of solidified black electricity, a pair of wings grew from the midpoint of the body and Y/n assumed they were Zekrom's wings. Lastly the head looked like a turbine, that had blue circles going around it, and if Y/n wasn't mistaken that was Zekrom's turbine tail.

"That's interesting and all, but that doesn't explain how I understand Pokémon." Bemusedly grumbled Y/n, watching as the lance changed into a jagged bolt of lightning and surged back through Adira, bright blue circuits temporarily glowed around his body. 

"I don't know exactly why, but the only explanation that I can think of is Aura." Uncertainly explained Adira, the term aura was something that Y/n thought he heard before, but he wasn't entirely certain as to how he knew it. "Sinnoh, there Pokémon called Rioul and Lucario that can harness their aura, along with certain people who can do. Actually, I know someone who knows how to use aura. His name is Riley and he's an Aura Guardian now, he owes me a favor and I could use it if you want?" Kindly offered Adira, Y/n bit the inside of his cheek as he through about it, from what he had seen on tv about Riouls and Lucarios can use it too enhance themselves as well.

"Please. We'll be on Hulbury for a few days, and thanks I guess." Moodily thanked Y/n, hanging up the call before he could see Adira's stupid smile that was already forming on his face. "Better tell the others now." Quickly huffed Y/n, throwing the rest of the berries he had with him at Morpeko, who stopped her chase on Yappy and Luck and began eating, shoving berry after berry into her mouth.

"You enjoy making people suffer, don't you?" Inquisitively mused Yeller, making Y/n look down at the Toxel and paused as he saw something off with the Pokémon, he was covered head to toe in a coat of purple poison that was sparking. "Oh this? Apparently there's a place on my body, where if I hit it will force me to release all of my poison at once.... I feel kinda light headed now." Wheezingly huffed Yeller, staggering forward before falling face down on the dirt a moment later, his chest was falling up and down and that was good at least.

"I'll get Aqua to wash you off, he should be close to evolving actually... huh? Maybe he doesn't want to evolve?" Idly informed Y/n, bending down and picking up the Poison/Electric type and shaking him slightly, just so the majority of the tingling poison would be knocked off. "Now that I think about it, I can talk to Pokémon." Happily realized Y/n, meaning that he could be some sort of counselor of some kind but he wanted to be something better, a legend in history.

(Timeskip)

The group were back on the road now, it was close enough to 4pm by now and that meant it was only a 3 hour walk to Hulbury, the town that had a nice restaurants, a model studio, a gym, and great fishing locations. Only Herba and Morpeko were out at the moment, all of the other Pokémon were exhausted after training and needed a checkup, and that could take who knew how long.

"Oh yeah Gloria, why are you carrying 7 Pokéballs?" Curiously hummed Hop, already bored from the 2 minutes of silence that had passed as the other were trying to find their will to walk. 

"The law says ya can only use 6 ta battle, there ain't nothing 'bout carrying limit, I spent hours searching through the law online and there wasn't anything." Smugly informed Gloria, Marnie nodded along with her fellow girl in agreement as Y/n just stumbled after the group, his energy had been gone for a while after forcing himself to talk to his father. "Look do ya think I could leave behind, Aqua, Yappy, Snow Cone, Pie, Chad,Eev, or Psych? There ma friends, each of 'em has more brain cells that the two guys here." Calmly argued Gloria, both Y/n and Hop nodded along in agreement before pausing, looking at the amused smile on Marnie's face as their mind replayed what Gloria had just said.

"True, both of us failed more tests that the entire class did combined." Defeatedly admitted the two males at once, they were prideful but they did know when they were at a loss, and normally when it was against Gloria it was most of the time they would lose. "Oh yeah.... I'll be meeting up with a friend of Adira's in Hulbury, he'll be teaching me how I can understand Pokémon since it has something to do with aura." Awkwardly mumbled Y/n, watching as Hop physically fell over and stared at the teen, while Gloria almost fell but was caught by Marnie, who looked more confused than anything.

"This is kinda like a show." Blatantly hummed Marnie, the surprised mood was instantly replaced with amused smiles from everyone present, and it was nice that Marnie was getting more open with them. "Listen and think about it. A boy and his father look similar, the boy hates his father for leaving, the boy is becomes a Chosen One and will have to save Galar, he travels around the region with his friends and realizes he doesn't have a clue on how to train himself, the boy hesitantly reaches out to his father for help." Calmly explained Marnie, against better judgement Y/n actually laughed at it, it sounded completely ridiculous but it sounded like a show.

"Yeah.... I get where ya are coming from." Loudly chuckled Gloria, wrapping her arm around Marnie's shoulder and started swaying from side to side with the girl, though it seemed Marnie was reluctant at first but couldn't really do much since Gloria's strength was legendary for a human. "Lads 'nd lass, ya say we should sing a song on our journey?" Curiously hummed Gloria, Herba perked up at the s word and now that Y/n thought about it, Herba perked up at the word music as well, and Y/n could feel shift on his left shoulder and began knowing her knuckles off of Y/n's head.

"Herba seems pretty into it." Obliviously noted Hop, Y/n turned around and stare at his friend, his scrutinizing gaze was enough for Hop to realize that he had just told everyone that a Pokémon who evolved to have a drum like music. "I forgot okay, sue me if I forget what Herba will evolve into. My mind is spinning from remembering all of the Pokémon moves today." Loudly whined Hop, Y/n didn't let up his gaze as he stared at his friend, the idiocy that flowed through his veins were amazing.

"Hey Y/n, what does a Venonat." Quickly questioned Gloria, Y/n's mind was a whirl as he tried to figure out why Gloria was asking this question, yellow eyes snapping open as he realized what she was referring to.

"Butterfree!" Dumbly answered Hop, mimicking Y/n's voice as best as he could, and through years of practice it sounded surprisingly realistic, and Y/n covered both of his eyes with his hands as he tried to will them to shut up. "I remember that time in the oral Pokémon quiz and Y/n said that." Amusedly snorted Hop, explaining it for Marnie who gave Y/n a small smirk of amusement, before slowing down so she could match Y/n's pace.

"It's okay Y/n, we all can't be bright... even if you are a sparkler sometimes." Friendly teased Marnie, snaking her left arm around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer to her, and Y/n felt himself going daze as Herba nudged his left cheek. "Remember, Sparkler... I'll be here for you whenever you need it." Calmly offered Marnie, then almost Murphy's Law payed the ground a visit, as both Gloria and Hop tripped and  Y/n blushed.

"Ladies man! I count 3!" Loudly howled Herba, Y/n scoffed it off and glared at his partner, letting his two friends pick themselves up off of the ground, while Herba didn't look like she regretted anything. "What? You ain't denying it, and I just said the first thing that came to my mind." Logically reasoned Herba, Y/n squinted as he tried to figure out how Herba transitioned from loud to logical so quickly, before coming up with a counter argument.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't make you walk?" Quickly blurted Y/n, eyeing that both Gloria and Hop were walking along with them, as Marnie and him walked hip to hip.

"Because you need my advice on not getting lost, you love me to much to make me suffer, and you also need my advice on women since I myself am a woman." Calmly argued Herba, Y/n squinted at the last bit, not entirely certain why Herba would say that last piece. "Please tell me you have at least noticed it, pretty please." Loudly moaned Herba, Y/n squinted in confusion as he couldn't figure out what that meant, a familiar weight settling down on Y/n's right shoulder.

"So what are we talking about?" Curiously purred Morpeko, Y/n huffed in annoyance as he realized Herba was doing this on purpose, and the way she was continuously tapping her hand off of Y/n's head was proof.

"Do you know Y/n doesn't know? He's oblivious!" Annoyedly chattered Herba, Morpeko stumbled on his right shoulder, a small gasp escaping the rodent's lips, and Y/n knew that this was going to be a long 3 hour walk. "Do humans have abilities? Cause, Y/n definitely has Oblivious if I've ever seen it." Exasperatedly sighed Herba, pinching her forehead and held a hand out to Morpeko, who had to stretch in order to rub it.

"It'll be okay, I'll do work on my end as well." Soothingly promised Morpeko, Y/n was tempted to put both Pokémon down on the ground, but it wouldn't stop them from talking or getting back up.

"I miss having a generator hooked up to my nipples." Bluntly whined Y/n, the others realizing that Y/n was most likely stuck in some weird conversation that no human had ever heard before, and they were kinda jealous of it.

"I wish I could talk ta Pokémon like ya, it must be pretty intrestin'." Jealously admitted Gloria, receiving a dirty glare from Y/n and was forced to reconsider what she had just said, as she watched Y/n grate his teeth against one another. "What's wrong?" Curiously hummed Gloria a moment later, deciding that she may as well talk to Y/n since Marnie looked content walking beside him.

"Herba and Morpeko are talking about me having the ability Oblivious, and mentioning 3 over and over again, while saying they'll help me out." Exasperatedly sighed Y/n, missing the fact that Gloria stumbled and Hop was the one to catch her, nobody saw the look that briefly flashed over Hop's face as he realized what that meant.

'Y/n had a shitty life, he needs some happiness.' Mentally chuckled Hop, quickly swiping his sleeve over his eyes, getting rid of something that had been gathering in his eyes, before he put back on his normal face. 'It's like my dad said...' Sadly recalled Hop, looking at how close Gloria was walking with Y/n, how the sun glistened against her pale skin, and how he will never have her.

I'll never amount to anything

(Timeskip)

Y/n's bare feet dangled over the ledge and into water, the moon was illuminating the rocks that were scattered around Y/n, as the shadow of the lighthouse stretched off towards his left. Everyone else was asleep in the Pokémon center, the Pokémon were getting checked up from Nurse Joy, and Gloria and Marnie were sharing a room together, while Hop and himself were in one together.

It was midnight, well that was what it was the last time Y/n checked it so it could be latter now, but the way the waves lapped up at the edge was soothing his worries, and those worries were stopping him from sleeping. Visible bags were under Y/n's eyes, they had been there since the kidnapping incident, and since then Y/n hadn't slept at all, he didn't want to sleep.

Holding out his right hand and concentrating, weak sparks of electricity jumped between his fingers, this was something that he could now do after the incident, make his fingers act like sparklers. Hop had figured out and learned how to summon his weapon in an instant, adapted to the Chosen One powers within 2 days, meanwhile he was here with an athletic body and sparkly fingers.

'I don't think I want to look inside of myself anymore.' Sadly mulled Y/n, not wanting to see what his true self really was, knowing that he was basically a mask hiding his true self. 'I'm a twisted bastard.' Grimly thought Y/n, shuddering as a brief flash of who he truly was flashed within his mind, fear once again gripping onto the corner of his mind as he stared down into the deep ocean.

All it would take would be a few minutes underneath the waves, then he would not have to ever see his inside self, that wicked place his mind had formed for him, it was cold in his inside place, cold and sharp like his anger. Shaking his head free of the thought, Y/n knew that drowning himself beneath the waves would be stupid, his mom, friends, his Pokémon would be sad, he wasn't certain if Adira would be as well, but the man wanted to fix the relationship he ruined.

'If I was sick, I could get better.' Calmly noted Y/n, hearing footsteps walk down the footpath behind him, making the teen slowly turn around to see if Hop had realized he was awake and out, realizing he was wrong a second later. "What has you out this late in the night?" Loudly snorted Y/n, focusing his attention back onto the lapping waves, looking at how boring it would be to be a wave, shaking his head when he realized how stupid that was.

"I could ask the same, but that wouldn't make much of a conversation would it?" Sleepily chirped a woman, sitting down beside Y/n but sat far enough away from him not to make things awkward but not far away either, brushing back a strand of black hair that was falling into her eyes. "But if you must know, I'm nervous since I have an important modeling shot tomorrow. I don't know if I can get through it. Now, what about yourself?" Calmly mentioned the woman, Y/n raised his eyebrow in curiosity since he hadn't met any models before, plus she looked vaguely familiar. 

"I may or may not have to save this region at some point from Team Thanatos or if not, something worse. The only way I can unlock of real power is by looking inside of myself, and it's a dark fucked up place." Honestly answered Y/n, holding up his right hand and made it spark, watching it amusement as the woman jumped slightly in surprise.

She was a tall dark-skinned girl with long, luscious blue hair that was tied in a ponytail and dazzling sea blue eyes. She wore a fancy looking beige coat that looked to have Wooloo fur covering the coats hood and wrists, and she wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a fancy pair of shoes Y/n couldn't identify the brand of. She had a pair of hoop earrings hanging from her ears, and a blue single glove on her hand. 

"I'm Nessa by the way, and it seems as though you have quite big shoes to fill." Idly commented Neesa, looking fondly at the water and at the way the waves would rise and fall, covering her mouth as she let out a long yawn. "You wouldn't be given such big shoes to fill if the person couldn't believe that you could do it, but if you feel that you can't fill them then do your best." Logically explained Nessa, getting herself up off of the ledge she had sat on, leaving Y/n alone with his thoughts.

"Your gonna nail it tomorrow, just believe in yourself." Sleepily informed Y/n, flashing Nessa a smile before focusing back on the ocean, feeling a bit better about himself as he heard the woman called Nessa walk away. 'Just do my best? I doubt it will be enough.' Disappointedly thought Y/n, deciding to free his mind of all of his worries, nervously swallow a bit of spit that had gathered in his mouth and looked inwards.

Darkness. Scre̵̢͕̼͚̱̯̭̰̭̳̿̆́̏a̶̡͔̤͖̍́̑̀̀̀͜͝ͅm̶̢̳̃̀̎͜i̵̛̟̥̣͎̎͆̈́͊̃̀͌̐̌n̴̢̙̰͔̣̻̹͔̜̂̇̃̎̾̉̚͜͠g̷͎͗̓͛͘.̴͔̻̤͍̯͑́̾͝ ̷̨̣͒̐͑̈́̓͆̉́̇͘P̸͓͈̈̏̾̌͝a̴͔̥͕͓͎̺̼̱͒͜ị̸̘̜͔͎̆ṉ̵̓̒͛̐̐͝.̶̢̛̣͇̂̿̉͌́̾̀͜͝͝ͅ ̷̢̠̬̫̰͈̖̘́̈́͐̓̎̍͘͜͠ͅT̸̨̟̩̫͇̩̩̱̥̾̍̆͒͐͝ͅe̶̟͈̠̺̰̼̤͖͉͌̕r̸̛͖͖̻͌̉́̈̑̌̈̋r̸̞̱͔͇̿̋̐͛͆̊̇́͐͘o̷̡͖͎̺͎̮͚̹̿͑̀̂̈́̂͌̇r̸̖͒̀̀͝

That's a wrap people!!! Yay, as you can see something is up with Hop and Y/n's inside place/self is messed up. I'm not lying when I say that I'm gonna make the group experience difficulties, confronting past terrors, and their fears and nightmares! Why you may ask, the answer is.... character development!

See ya next time!!!

SpudLord!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11K 159 17
Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cringe or out of context sentence, Game Break...
1.4K 18 5
Thinking that you could escape was foolish on your part. Ever since they were young, they've been chasing after what they desire, be it a Pokemon or...
456 9 11
This is a story about a young boy who has a wild dream... To be the greatest trainer in the world! He and Ash will cross paths at some point, but wha...
48.3K 1.5K 19
Your name is Y/N (your name) L/N (last name). You are just an ordinary human girl, nothing special about you that makes you stand out from anyone els...