RENOWN SERIES 1: Doubtlessly...

By verlydonna

Ang babaeng non-stop ang bibig sa kadaldalan at hinding-hindi naniniwala na magkakaroon siya ng nobyong artis... More

Synopsis ✔
PROLOGUE ✔
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4 ✔
Chapter 6 ✔
Chapter 7 ✔
Chapter 8 ✔
Chapter 9 ✔
Chapter 10 ✔
Chapter 11 ✔
Chapter 12 ✔
Chapter 13 ✔
Chapter 14 ✔
Chapter 15 ✔
Chapter 16 ✔
Chapter 17 ✔
Chapter 18 ✔
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 ✔
Chapter 21 ✔
Chapter 22 ✔
Chapter 23 ✔
Chapter 24 ✔
Chapter 25 ✔
Chapter 26 ✔
Chapter 27 ✔
Chapter 28 ✔
Chapter 29 ✔
Chapter 30 ✔
EPILOGUE ✔
NOTE ✔
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter (Bonus)
THANK YOU LETTER

Chapter 5 ✔

11.7K 250 5
By verlydonna

IT HAS been two weeks since Champ told Jeva that he'll be away for A WEEK and she is so pissed right now because it was extended, and up until now her husband is not yet home which makes her crazy. He's already out for almost 2 weeks now.

She went out and jogs her frustration out of her body which she thought would happen. But then, she's wrong. Mas lalo lamang syang nafru-frustrate. She has been running around for almost two hours, she started jogging at around 6:00 in the morning and right now, it's already 8:00AM. So, she decided to go back home.

Malapit na siya sa gate ng makita niya ang isang tao papasok sa bahay nila. The person is wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants.

Dali-dali siyang tumakbo papunta sa bahay. Baka kasi magnanakaw 'yon at nakawin ang mga collection ng asawa niya. Champ have wrist watch and shoes collections.

"Hey!" - tinapik niya ang braso nito para makuha ang atensyon ng tao.

Nagulat siya ng makilala ang taong 'yon. She rolled her eyes and walk directly inside the house. May gana pa talagang umuwi ang lalaki 'yon. Mas lalong siyang nainis ng makita ang mukha nito na nakangiti pa.

Ni hindi man lang ito tumawag o nagtext sa kanya para iinform man lang siya. Lots of things came into her mind like, what if he's with another girl? What if, wala naman talaga silang shooting? What if, nagsisinungaling lang ito sa kanya para makalayo?

She let out a loud groan which made Champ confused. He is so happy to come home after a long tiring day of work. He was excited to see his wife's face again, to hear her non-stop talking mouth but he guessed wrong because his wife just rolled her eyes at him without telling him any single word.

Sumunod agad siya rito nakita niyang hinubad ng asawa nya ang suot nitong white sando leaving her sports bra on and a dolphin shorts. At sinampay iyon sa kaliwang balikat.

"Hey. Where did you go?" - He asked her. Jeva stopped walking and glared at him.

"Bulag ka ba? Edi, galing jogging. Ano sa tingin mo magma-malling ako sa ganitong itsura at oras. Tanga!" Now, she's calling him dumb and earlier, she rolled her eyes on him. Tumalikod ito sa kaniya at naglakad palayo.

"Hey!"- He called her but it seems like the latter chose not to listen to him. She continued walking towards the kitchen.

Her actions irritated him. It's like he's just a ghost roaming around their house. He placed the paper bag on the coffee table and followed her again.

He wanted to ask her why she has to go jogging in that kind of outfit. Ang sandong suot kasi nito kanina ay sobrang open ang tagiliran makikita ang sports bra ng babae at ang maputing tagiliran nito. But, the other seems not to care.

He saw her cleaning a fish. He called her again to get her attention. "Hey."

His brows wrinkled when his wife didn't answer him nor look at him but he noticed that her nose reddened.

Jeva is really upset but she can't also erase the fact that she's happy because her husband is already at home. Finally home. She wanted to hug him and tell him how much she missed him but she also wanted to stab him with the knife she's using to cut the fish.

"What's---"

"Don't you dare come near me kung ayaw mong putulin ko ang talong mong, hayop ka!" - She cut him and showed him the knife. The man took a step-back. Nagulat ito sa ginawa ng asawa niya.

But he's not afraid 'because he knew that his wife won't stab him. But her actions gave him a big question mark on his head.

What the heck did I do? He tried to reach out for his wife but Jeva showed him the knife again before starting to fry the fish.

After frying the fish, she also fry bacon and scrambled egg before cooking fried rice. Champ just stayed in the kitchen while, watching her every move as he keep on asking himself what the fuck did he do?

After cooking, Jeva washed her hands and prepared the plates. Yes! She's mad but she's not that evil. She wanted her husband to eat too 'cause she bet the man doesn't eat yet.

"Help yourself, jerk." - Jeva is not talking to him until she finished what she was doing pero napangiwi ang lalaki dahil sa tinawag nito sa kaniya. She didn't call her talong, cucumber, kuto, or lamang-lupa which only means she's really mad. She's so hot when she saw him got mad at Pietro but right now, it is a different matter. Parang sinisilihan ang pwet niya at hindi siya mapakali.

Ano bang problema ng babaeng 'to? Champ is really clueless. He threw himself in the corner of his brain to remember which of his deeds makes this woman mad. Pero kahit anong gawin niya wala siyang naaalalang ginawang mali. Hanggang napahilot siya sa kanyang sentido dahil sumasakit na ito sa kakaisip.

Kaya naisipan na lang ng lalaki na abutin ang sandok at kumuha ng fried rice at bacon. Jeva smirk inwardly. Sa wakas! One of her wish is to eat with him and it is happening which makes her ecstatic pero, galit pa rin sya rito.

His upper lips rose up and wrinkled his brows when he saw the lady eating with her bare hands. Sinasawsaw pa nito ang piniritong isda sa ketchup.

"Why are you eating with bare hands?" - Jeva glared at him.

"Masarap kumain ng nakakamay. Try mo kaya." - She said the last sentence in a sarcastic tone at ipinagpatuloy ang pagkain.

Jeva already talked to him. Maybe it's the right time for him to ask what is going on.

"What is wrong?" - No response.

"What is wrong?" - He repeated but still no response.

"Hey, what's wrong?" - mas malumanay ang pagtatanong niya but again, he got no response at naiinis na siya. Sa tingin niya, ginagago siya ng babae at ginagawang tanga. If so, the woman is winning because she's really getting into his nerves.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?!" - Jeva was dumbfounded because of the man's sudden out-burst.

It was the first time that they eat together she doesn't want to ruin it. Again, she's wrong. She ruined it. Masyado kasing mababaw ang pwet niya at nagtatampo siya ngayon sa lalaki kahit alam naman niyang wala itong paki sa kanya dahil nga hindi naman siya gusto nito.

She chose to remain calm kahit na sa totoo ay naiiyak na siya. This is the first time that the man shouted at her.

Champ saw how Jeva flinched kaya nakonsensya ito sa pagsigaw niya sa babae. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you but I am so pissed. Hindi mo kasi ako pinapansin. I'm so worried."

May kung anong humaplos sa puso ni Jeva. She didn't know that the man will be worried for her and it also means that he cared. That it's pisses him if she's not talking to him. 'Yon nga lang may kasalanan pa ang lalaking ito sa kaniya kaya naman hindi siya pwedeng maging marupok.

"No cursing and talking while eating, don't you know that?" - mataray niyang sabi sa lalaki. But, the truth is, she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't want him to see how fragile she is when it comes to him.

"I'm sorry." - seryosong sabi ng lalaki and she can clearly see in his eyes that he's worried.

"Continue eating. We'll talk after." – she said dahil hindi naman pupwedeng matapos ang buong araw na hindi sila magkaayos.

Lumiwanag ang mukha ng lalaki. Atlast! Kakausapin na siya ng asawa niya.

Champ undeniably knew that he's attracted to the woman but he, being so pissed because of her not talking to him makes him question himself if it's really a simple attraction or not.

After eating, Champ offered to wash the plates. Gladly, Jeva let him.

"What the heck?!" - Jeva jolted when she heard the plates crash.

"I-i'm sorry." - He is so cute when he stutters but Jeva has no time to mind that and to tease the man. Sinet aside niya muna ang paglalandi. She pushed the man lightly away from the sink.

"Go there. Ako na dito." - She shooed him away.

But the man insisted to help and pick up the broken pieces.

"Aw!" - Fuck! Just great! Champ cuts himself.

Jeva drag him away from the sink after washing his wounds. "Ikaw na talagang walang hiyang, talong ka. Sinabi ko na kasi sayo na ako na lang, eh! Tigas na ulo mo. Para kang kuto!" - She forces him to sit on the nearest chair.

Champ can't help himself but to chuckle. Jeva is now calling him names which means, hindi na ito galit sa kanya.

"Masaya pa lang masugatan, ano?" - She sarcastically asked him.

"Are you mad at me?" - He silently prayed.

"Ha? Hindi pa ba halata sayo?" - She scoffed. "Dyan ka lang. 'Wag kang aalis dyan. Wag mo ding galawin ang plato don. Kukuha lang ako ng first aid kit. Naiintindihan mo?" - The man nods obediently like a child being scolded by a mom.

"Good, kundi tatamaan ka talaga sa 'kin." - She stormed away and went to her room to get the first aid kit. He bit his lower lips to suppress himself from smiling.

Jeva immediately returned. She took a cotton ball and put a disinfectant on it and gently applied it on Champ's wound while giving his wound a soft blow to ease the pain.

Champ admires how Jeva panicked when she saw his hand bleeding and seeing her mending his wound right now is making him attracted to her even more.

Napansin ata nito na nakatingin siya rito kaya naman napatingin din ito sa kanya, he was drowned by her almond colored eyes.

He cleared his throat and looked away. "I'm okay, duck." - He called her duck to tease her. Para hindi rin mahalata ang ginagawa niya.

Diniinan nito ang paggagamot sa sugat niya. "Aw! What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck ka rin! Sabi mo okay ka lang bakit ka umaaray dyang, kuto ka?" - She yelled at him. God, help me. Why is she so loud? Kung kanina namimiss niya ang boses ng babae at ang non-stop na pagsasalita nito pero ngayon parang nagsisisi na siya.

He wrinkled his brows and intently looked at her. "Why do you keep on calling me kuto, duckling?"

"And why are you calling me duck or duckling too?" - She argued. "Stop englishing me. My nose is blooding."

He can't stop himself from laughing so hard because Jeva is also trying her hard to sound dumb in English. After all, she's already a medical doctor and currently studying the field that she wanted to be. And he also knew that Jeva is fluent in Spanish because she's half. Her father is pure Spanish.

"Hey! Tumigil ka ngang kuto ka tsaka sagutin mo ako." - she motioned her fist like she's going to punch but she won't.

Champ directly answered. "Yes."

"What yes?" - naguguluhang tanong niya sa lalaki.

"You told me to answer you. So, I said yes." - agad naman lumipad ang kamay ng babae sa ulo niya.

"Tanga! Saang sagot yan?"

"I thought you were courting me." He teased her.

"Courting you, my ass! Sakalin kita dyan. Makikita mo! Bakit naman kita liligawan? Asawa naman kita there's no need to court you." - Champ grinned to Jeva's response.

"So, you'll court me if I'm not your husband?" - Jeva's jaw dropped as he laughed his heart out.

"Gwapong-gwapo ka naman sa sarili mong, kuto ka! Asa pa more." - she stuck her tongue out. Cute.

"Kuto ka naman ng kuto. Why do you keep on calling me that, duckling?" - napakamot ng ulo si Champ.

"Sagutin mo muna ako."

"I already said yes." - The latter glared at him and he is just cracking up. "Okay, okay. Bakit ako ang unang sasagot. Ako yung unang nagtanong?"

"Bakit? Umaangal ka?" - The man zipped his mouth in defeat before he decided to answer her question.

"Well..." - he licked his lips."It's a personal thing." - It's his time to smirk.

Jeva rolled her eyes. "That's why I called you kuto dahil ang sarap mong tirisin."

"Can you?" - panghahamon niya dito. Jeva is a small girl. Hanggang balikat niya lang ito.

"Hindi nga. Kaya nga pinagdarasal ko na sana kuto ka na lang para matiris kita."

He gave her a teasing smile. "Then, I have to thank God because He didn't make me a kuto."

"Pasalamat ka talaga!" - She hissed.

"Why talong or cucumber?" - Jeva blushed because her reason is just too personal.

He saw Champ taking a bath once because he left the door open and she saw his thing that was too big. Goodness!

Good thing she was saved by her phone that is ringing from the living room, so she ran towards there and picked it up.

Nerize Calling...

"Hello, be?" - Jeva answered the phone. She didn't notice that her husband followed her.

He has been following her since he came back from work as if he's kitten or puppy longing for his master's attention.

Kumunot ang noo nito ng marinig ang tawag niya sa taong kausap nito sa telepono.

Be? Last time she called someone Love. Is she a two-timing girl? No, it's three dahil kasama siya. Asawa siya nito tapos may iba siyang kausap tapos may tawagan pa. Parang umakyat lahat ng dugo niya sa kanyang ulo.

"What is it, be?" -malumanay nitong tanong sa kausap. Champ directly went beside her na ikinagulat naman ng babae.

"Tang ina! Ano ba?!" - hinampas niya ang lalaki pero hindi naman ito natinag nanatili itong nakatayo sa tabi niya.

"Are you cursing me, be?" - tanong ni Nerize sa kanya.

"Ah, no. Of course, not. It's just that kinagat ng kuto ang ulo ko." - Lame, what the fuck was that, Jeva? She scolded herself and glared at Champ who covered his mouth to suppress his laugh.

"How would you know that?" - naguguluhang tanong nito sa kanya.

"I just know." - She shrugged as if Nerize could see her.

"Please, come over. Send baby Eliz back to Mari." - Baby Eliz is Mari's cousin. Her aunt usually left Eliz to Mari because of her work. She's a tourist guide kaya madalas walang time sa anak nito at si Mari naman palaging umaalis dahil naghahanap ng magandang isusulat na kwento.

Buti na lang talaga at mabait na bata si Eliz hindi mahirap alagaan at kilala naman sila ng bata kaya okay lang.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour."

"Thanks be. May shoot kasi ako. I can't bring Eliz there. It will be dangerous for her." - Nerize is an action star. They do a lot of stunts, dangerous stunts.

"You're welcome, be. It's okay. It's no big deal." - after saying bye to each other she ended the call.

Champ focused his eyes on her which made her so uncomfortable. "What?" - She asked him.

"Who was that?" - He asked her directly.

"My friend. She asked me to come over." - Champ furrowed his brows. She? The person she's calling Be is a She?! He groans out of frustration.

"Fix yourself. I'll go with you." - He threw the paper bag he brought a while ago to Jeva mabuti na lang at nasalo ito ng babae. The paper bag is so light.

Champ directly walks towards his room to fix himself while he leaves Jeva in the living room, dumbfounded. Nang maibalik na sya sa katinuan, she immediately opened the paper bag to see what's inside.

She saw a ruler-length sized panda stuff toy. A wide smile was written on her face. She hugged the little panda. She always loves pandas and she's also dreaming of having one as her pet.

She runs towards her room to fix herself. She placed the panda stuff toy on her bed beside her pillow before going to the bathroom to take a bath 'cause for sure she smells.

Narinig niya ang rumaragasang tubig mula rito so, she bet that Champ's taking a bath. Inunahan na naman ako. She went back outside her bedroom bringing a towel and a bathrobe going their bathroom inside the master's bedroom.

Right! They have another bathroom. Actually they have three. One that is connected with her and her husband's room, one in the master's bedroom and one near the kitchen.

Bakit siya naghintay ng nakahubad kay Champ noong nakaraang dalawang linggo? Wala lang. Tinatamad siyang lumabas ng kwarto niya para maligo sa ibang bathroom. And also, she is trying to seduce the man.

After taking a bath she went back to her room to change and to put light makeup. She wore a blue crop top, yung crop top na mukhang blouse ng bata na pilit sinusuot ng isang grown-up woman and pair with a faded denim skirt. She wore a doll shoes dahil magdadala sya nga bata so, hindi pwede na nakaheels sya. Mahihirapan siya nun. She blow dried her hair and braided her hair from her nape down to it's tip.

Agad siyang lumabas ng kwarto ng matapos nya ng aayusin ang sarili. Champ's waiting her leaning on the door.

Seryoso nga ito. Talagang sasama nga sa kaniya. He's wearing a black fitted jeans and a white hoodie with a bullcap and a mask. Wow! Prepared. She wanted to clap her hands but she stopped herself.

Champ's eyes focused on her outfit down to her bare legs. "Why are you wearing short skirts?" - He raised his brow at her.

She also raised her brow at him. Palaban kaya to! "I didn't know your conservative, Mr. Quiroz. Mas worst naman ang outfit ng mga kauri mo." - She meant to say the girls on showbiz.

"I'm conservative when it comes to my wife, Mrs. Quiroz." - parang napako si Jeva sa kanyang kinatatayuan dahil sa sinabi ng asawa niya.

Of course, Champ wouldn't like other men feasting his wife's sexy legs.

Jeva didn't notice Champ come near her.

"We'll be using your car. I'll drive." - It's not a question, nor a request not even asking permission. Champ grab her car keys in her hand na kanina pa pala niya hawak simula ng lumabas siya ng kwarto niya. At nauna ng naglakad papuntang garage.

"Hoy! May sinabi ba akong oo?! Ang sarap mo talagang tirisin." - sigaw niya nang maibalik na siya sa kanyang katinuan at patakbong sumunod kay Champ.

"Ang sarap mo ring halikan." - Champ mumble.

"Anong sabi mo?!" - Argh! This girl doesn't know how to lower her voice. Jeva knew she's loud but not loud as Kyza. Hindi madaldal ang kaibigan niya but kung magsalita ito laging nakasigaw.

"Ang sabi ko, maganda ka kaso bingi lang." - Aba't! Inabot ni Jeva ang kanyang kanang paa upang kunin ang kanyang doll shoes at ibabato sana sa lalaki kung hindi lang ito agad na pumasok sa kotse niya.

Wala magawa si Jeva kundi ang sumakay sa passenger seat at hinayaan ang lalaki na magmaneho.

She put her seatbelt on and looked outside the window as he started the engine after giving him Nerize address.

She could feel that Champ's constantly looking at her. So, she decided to sing a song.

Nandiyan ka na naman pasulyap-sulyap sa kin
Lagi-lagi na lang paligaw-ligaw tingin
Ba't di mo subukang aminin
Di mo alam ako'y may pagtingin din

She hummed the next verse. Pinaparinggan niya ang lalaki gamit ang kanta. She doesn't want to assume that the man feels the same way but it's her way of saying her feelings towards him. She hopes that he's not that dense.

Champ on the other felt his hands sweating. He didn't know if the song that Jeva's is singing is for him or he is just giving it another meaning.

Tumikhim muna sya bago mabilis na tiningnan ang babae. "Don't want to become a singer?" - he asked.

"Nah. I just want to be a doctor. Being a singer is not on my list. But, I do sing. Like, most of the time." - If Jeva will become a singer she will instantly get famous. Hindi lang maganda ang boses nito kundi marunong ding tumugtog ng mga instruments.

He just nods at her answer. Mabuti na rin siguro iyon dahil kung sumikat ang asawa niya, edi magkakaroon siya ng maraming kaagaw at ayaw niyang mangyari yun. Jeva is undeniably gorgeous and talented. There's no way other man won't fall for her.

Ilang sandali lang ay nakarating na sila sa bahay ni Nerize who's standing outside the gate carrying a child. At sa saktong sa harapan nito itinigil ng lalaki ang sasakyan niya.

She went out on the passenger seat and greeted her friend. So, the one she's calling Be is Nerize? Nakahinga naman ng maluwag si Champ because she's calling Be is really a SHE. And, he even doesn't know why his head is boiling when she hears her calling others with an endearment. May tawag din naman ito sa kanya pero, hindi naman yun sweet.

Nagtataka naman si Nerize kung bakit hindi lumabas ang kaibigan niya sa driver seat kaya naman ng makuha ni Jeva ang bata, she immediately bend over to see who's driving the car.

At nanlaki ang mata niya nang makita kung sino ito.

"What the fuck are you doing in her car?" - She can clearly see Champ's face. Jeva face palmed mentally. Hindi kasi sinuot ng lalaki ang kanyang mask. Hinubad din nito ang kanyang bullcap ng makapasok sa sasakyan niya hindi rin nakatakip sa ulo nito ang kanyang hood.

"Am I not allowed to drive my wife's car?" - seryosong tanong ng lalaki na pati si Jeva ay nagulat sa kanyang sinabi.

Nerize was very shocked that she couldn't even blink her eyes. "What did you say? Wife?" - tanong niya ng makarecover na.

"Yes. My wife. Jeva's my wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.2K 12
"IMPERFECT FOR YOU..." demitra kalogeras x gp!reader lowercase intended social media + real life completed !
5.8K 167 26
Tagalog/English "Paghihigantihan kita Allen Romuladez!" ito ang mga katagang binitawan ni Geraldine when she made the vow of ruining the man he despi...
1.5K 13 12
This story was came from winglin.net .. Sa mga hindi pa po nakakabasa here you go.. :) PS: Im not re-owning the story thos was written by LinGo-Bauti...
27.2K 917 57
Gab just started senior high school. He has this teacher that he thinks is perfect. At first, wala syang intention na maging sila. He thought na it's...