𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦...

By acronychalwriter

and even after all this time you're still my always •oc x oc •book based | au •gof-dh ©2020 acronychalwriter More

-goblet of fire-
[Prologue]
[Cast]
[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-order of the phoenix-
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
-halfblood prince-
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
-deathly hallows-
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[Epilogue]
[Author's note]
[Bonus chapter #1]

[55]

2.1K 77 7
By acronychalwriter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With the news that Katie Bell was cursed, Sara found herself a bit scared and made sure to ramble about the subject at any time possible. What if he was the one cursed and Sara let him go to Hogsmeade without thinking? He reassured her that he wouldn't take any gifts from strangers and her stress reduced a little.

There was also Harry that didn't hesitate to make Sara tell him all about her detention with Draco Malfoy.

'I'm telling you, Harry, for the last fucking time that he did not summon his broom and flew out the window or apparated, you can't apparate on school grounds!' she growled for the hundredth time that morning and she quickened her pace to reach Nico who was still speaking with Hermione about the last Slug Club party they attended.

'And who would you take to the Christmas party, Mione?' Sara asked grinning and the redhead caught the look that Hermione sent at Ron.

Nico sent a wink Sara's way and the girl chuckled, making Hermione turn their attention to them.

'Are you two going together?' the bushy haired girl asked with curiosity and Sara felt Ron and Harry looking at them.

'I didn't actually ask her yet, but aw Granger you spoiled the surprise,' Nico said amusingly.

'Your welcome, Weasley!' the girl mocked him and let Harry and Ron reach her.

'You knew we were going together, anyways, you don't have to ask me,' Sara whispered and Nico smirked, putting an arm around her shoulders as they reached the green houses.

'Well I had to make sure,' he teased.

'Is there another tall, black eyes, black haired, handsome boy named Nicolas Weasley who I am in a relationship with?' Sara rolled her eyes at Nico's amused expression. 'Didn't think so.'

'Quite enough chat over there, Weasley and Potter!' said Professor Sprout briskly, bustling over and looking stern. 'You're lagging behind, everybody else has started, and Neville's already got his first pod!'

They looked around; sure enough, there sat Neville with a bloody lip and several nasty scratches along the side of his face, but clutching an unpleasantly pulsating green object about the size of a grapefruit.

'Oh great,' Sara muttered and put her dragon gloves on, attacking at the gnarled stump, with Nico keeping the vines out of Sara's face.

'Pass me a bowl,' said Sara, holding victoriously a pulsating pod at arm's length; Nico handed one over and she dropped the pod into it with a look of disgust on her face.

'Don't be squeamish, squeeze it out, they're best when they're fresh!' called Professor Sprout.

'I just wish,' Sara started, trying to get open the pod, 'that the first Quidditch match came quicker, I really feel like beating some Slytherin ass.'

Nico grinned at his girlfriend while he managed to get out a pod himself.

'Be patient, love, it'll come in no time.'

'Where were you!' Sara yelled as she exited the captain office, folding her arms over her chest, sending daggers at Harry and Ron.

'We're sorry, Sara, but it doesn't matter! We are ready to win!' Ron said cheerfully and went on to change into his equipment while Sara watched him with a raised brow.

'Why is your brother so cheery today?' Sara whispered to Nico who just put on his second glove.

'I have no idea.'

It seemed that Ron's cheery attitude didn't falter when the walked onto the pitch, cheered loudly by the Gryffindors.

Everyone was eager to see how Sara Potter had trained her team and she decided to put on a little show for the audience.

Without warning, the 7 Gryffindors suddenly flew very high into the air and positioned themselves into a G. In the end Ron would leave the letter and would break it apart, making each player take their place.

And they continued to put on quite a show, to the Slytherin's surprise. It was as though all of the Gryffindors became professionals over night, Ron being the most impressive of them all as he's fear had properly vanished.

As Draco Malfoy wasn't playing as seeker anymore, Sara found herself questioning his absence.

Ever since the detention she noticed the blonde's strange behavior that Nico assured her was just a way to trick all of them. But what if Harry's words were correct and Malfoy was up to something horrible?

In the end, the Gryffindor team had won and Sara couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, as she forgot to land safely because of her happiness, she collided with the commentators podium. Muttering a sorry for a troubled Professor McGonagall, she let Nico and the rest of the team pull her in a bone crushing hug.

The atmosphere in the changing room was jubilant.

'Party up in the common room, Seamus said!' yelled Dean exuberantly, his head peering inside the changing room. "C'mon, Ginny, Nico, Sara!'

And Sara let herself be dragged along by her boyfriend, his sister and Dean to the Gryffindor common room, laughing the entire time.

Sara and Nico didn't even let go of each other when they walked into the common room, being meet by cheers and arms on their backs.

'And because she is the Captain of the best Quidditch team Hogwarts has,' Seamus began yelling, holding a glass full of fire whiskey, 'she should drink first!'

With a nod of approval from Nico, Sara took the glass and raised it above her just when Harry and Ron walked into the party.

'I will drink for our Gryffindor Quidditch players that were just brilliant today! Thank you all! And for the most supportive house there is!' Sara shouted with excitement and took a big sip of the drink, the taste burning her mouth and throat, but she didn't care.

Nico suddenly lifted her up and spun her around, making the drink spill everywhere and the girl chuckling loudly.

Sara and Nico soon approached Dean and Ginny. They both fell on the couch, Nico casually putting a hand around Sara's shoulders, making the giggling girl bury her red face into his shoulder.

'This one just got drunk for the first time?' Dean grinned at Sara and Nico flashed a knowing smile at Ginny.

'Not really, maybe drunk on happiness, she's always like that.'

'In your presence yes,' Ginny winked at her brother and he just rolled his eyes.

'Where is Ron?' Sara's muffled voice by Nico's shoulder was heard and she looked up at Ginny.

The girl grinned and pointed to a corner of the room, muttering a 'what a hypocrite' under her breath.

Sara and Nico both looked into the corner she was indicating. There, in full view of the whole room, stood Ron wrapped so closely around Lavender Brown it was hard to tell whose hands were whose.

'It looks like he's eating her face, doesn't it?' said Ginny dispas-sionately. 'But I suppose he's got to refine his technique somehow.'

At that, Sara, Nico and Dean burst into laughter and after a few minutes Ginny left to bring them some drinks.

'So how long?' Dean asked suddenly and both Sara and Nico stared at him wide eyed.

'What are you saying Dean-' Sara started with the black skinned boy cut her off.

'It's obvious you know, it even is a rumor that you two are dating and the way you look at each other says it all for you,' Dean grinned. Sara and Nico both blushed crimson and looked at the wizard with embarrassed expressions.

Seamus who eavesdropped on their conversation suddenly fell next to his best friend, a smirk playing at his lips before he shouted loud and clear for the whole common room to hear.

'KISS HER YOU BLOODY BASTARD!'

And as many heads turned to them, a lot of 'KISS HER!' were heard and Nico just had to give in, pulling Sara closer to him and connecting his lips with hers.

It was sweet and passionate and they were certainly not eating their faces off. It felt so good to finally announce to the world that Sara Potter was his and Nicolas Weasley was hers.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I originally planned to publish my new fanfic when this one reached 10 k, but honestly I'm no patient person so here it is.

I would be forever grateful if you would check it out and tell me your opinions!

And I must thank all of you for all the support you've showed me, for reading and voting this fic! I know it's not the best but I sure hope it brings a smile to your face.💘💘💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.1K 17
I did violence to my own heart. Marauders Era / Regulus Black. Sourfaeries, 2021. All Rights Reserved. [ previously c...
13.9K 923 36
Oh, bother. © TEDDY 2022-2024 (cover by @ciearwaters)
209K 7.4K 41
And if I breathe you, will it kill me? James Potter / oc © aquamcnti 2023
48 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...