ask or dare my origins ocs

Από BritneyMann2

so I saw alot of cool ask or dares and I wanted to make one but I'm not very comfortable with other character... Περισσότερα

meet my ocs
first dare
not part of the story
sooo why?(also not part of story)
poor Amy

first question

39 3 0
Από BritneyMann2

Ormr falls off the chair not knowing how to sit with a snake tail and decides to "stand", and Amy -who is trying not to laugh at her sisters hair- picks up a small Ash who falls asleep in her arms. Ara looks in the mirror "why pink! Out of all the colors why does it have to be pink!". Ara eventually calms down and smiles fondly at the memory, " it was interesting, I was scared at first and with it being a strong power I was terrified I would hurt someone but when I learned there was dragon slayers in Atlantide who could probably teach me I got very exited". Amy looks at her sister and smiles, " I remember that day, I had to calm you down from a panic attack but while I was scared for you I was happy to see you excited to find training and I'm glad you asked me to come with you".

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
106K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
420K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
371K 22.2K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...