Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

53

2.9K 98 40
By itsakhia

tzuyu

tzuyu.chou

tzuyu.chou
bts.jeonjk bogoshipeo :<

bangtwice_real OH MY HOLY---

tzu_kook THEY HAD A VACATION TOGETHER?!

taesana_isreal So it means the rumor of BTS and TWICE including Jeonghan and Dino of SVT had a vacation in Jeju?

jiminaisreal OH MY GOD!! WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO?!

twice.chaengie @twice.dubu, twice.penguina, twice.nabongs, jihyo_twice, twice.sana, twice_dancingmochine, twice.jeongyeonie Look.
twice.dubu oMg @tzuyu.chou
ot9twiceislife! DID CHAEYOUNG JUST MENTIONED THEIR UNNIES?!

jihyo_twice Uri Tzuyu misses her jagi so bad.
tzukookie JAGI?! THEY CALL EACH OTHER JAGI?!
bangtwiceislife @tzukookie IKR! I CAN IMAGINE TZUYU CALLING JK 'jagi'

jungkookismine EW BITCH! DELETE THAT PHOTO!

liskookies IT'S EDITED BITCH!
twice.jeongyeonie @jihyo_twice, twice.dubu, twice.chaengie, twice_dancingmochine, twice.penguina, twice.sana, twice.nabongs I heard that Taehyung sunbaemin is the one who took this photo right?
twice.nabongs Yeah!
twice.dubu I was there when this happened!
jeongyeonstan Did Jeongyeon just roasted a liskook fan?
twicestan Yes sis, and that's the tea.
ot9stan And she just confirmed that Bts, Twice SVT's Jeonghan and Dino had a vacation together in Jeju.

"i wish i could also post a pictute of me and my joonie." jihyo unnie said. the other unnies are still laughing because jeobgyeon unnie replied to a liskook shipper's comment on the photo i posted. she just said it's not edited.

well it is, taehyung oppa is the one who took the photo. we're the first ones to arrive at the beach because we're gonna go island hopping that time. he and dahyun unnie followed and when he saw us, he took a picture which is this so jungkook asked him to take a lot more pictures and he'll take a lot of pictures of the two of them after.

"then go post." nayeon unnie said. "i don't want their fans to know that their leader has a girlfriend."

"why not?"

"he's in the military, their fans might attack him there, including all the boys."

and then suddenly, the others stopped laughing. a few seconds later, they cried loudly.

"i don't know why they followed jin and jungkook after one and a half month." nayeon unnie cried.

and yes, the boys followed jin oppa and jungkook, we're having a meeting that time when the news that bang pd-nim said that the five of them will follow the oldest and the maknae.

so, we stopped the meeting and went to their dorm. we can't follow them on their way there, the fans doesn't know that the remaining members of bangtan sonyeondan are dating the six members of twice.

i chuckled a little as i reminisce what happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" nayeon unnie couldn't help but to curse as we arrived. they are about to exit their dorm when we barged in.

"ONCE YOU ALL FINISHED SERVING I'LL FREAKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" nayeon unnie continued. "how dare you all keep this a secret?!"

"just like our oldest and youngest members said, they wanted to enlist early so they can be together with no problem at all." yoongi oppa answered as he pulled nayeon unnie into his arms.

"and they are right." jimin oppa added. mina unnie walked towards him and hugged him. the other unnies also went to their boyfriends and hugged them.

"tell jin and jungkook to punch the five if y'all meet." jeongyeon unnie said. the five of them chuckled.

"imagine, if we are already on our way when pd-nim said that we will enlist now, these five will cry all night long." v oppa said, dahyun unnie hit his arm.

"because you guys can't follow us or else our fans will--ow!" momo unnie smacked hoseok oppa's head. "can you just shut up and hug me now?!"

"can y'all stop crying?! duh! they'll be back soon!" jeongyeon unnie shouted. "like you didn't cried when jeonghan announced that he'll enlist next month." jihyo unnie wiped her tears. "it's because we already talked about it, and i'll still meet him after two years duh."

"oh my god! koreaboo just posted an announcement!"

Blackpink's Lisa and GOT7's Bambam reportedly dating!

"and the girls' fans are not liking it." dahyun unnie said.

bangpink @lalikookie
NO LILI!! YOU DESERVE JUNGKOOK!!

bangtanpink @lalisajeon
BABY YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!! JUNGKOOK IS JUST PLAYING WITH THAT UNTALENTED BITCH'S FEELINGS OKAY, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR MAN FINISHES SERVING HIS COUNTRY!
gotpink! @bamlisaftw
replying to @lalisajeon
BITCH! SHE'S DATING HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND THAT ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HER!

bangpinkeu @jinsoo
Ew! Bambam? It's Jungkook! Jungkook takes care of her really well unlike her cHiLdHoOd BeStFrIeNd.
jinjicouple @jinjiisreal
replying to @jinsoo
Stop comparing Bambam to Jungkook! Before they went to Korea, he takes care of her so well!

gotpinkstan @bamlisaisfuckinreal
These die hard fans of LisKook are making me slap them 180 degrees.

gotpink!!!! @bamielili
Delulus, why can't you just all support that JUNGKOOK IS ALREADY DATING TZUYU and LISA IS DATING BAMBAM?! LIKE DUH! I WANNA SLAP YOUR FUCKING FACES!

"looks like aghases is your back-up, our maknae." jeong unnie smirked at me. "they roast their delulu fans so well."

"and koreaboo just posted another announcement--holy shit!!" jihyo unnie cursed. "don't forget to tell namjoon oppa that jihyo--HOLY SHIT TOO!!" dahyun unnie said.

JYP Entertainment confirms that Blackpink's Lisa and GOT7's Bambam are dating!

Congratulations to the new couple!

"why are you guys saying that? jyp pd-nim confirmed that they are really dating." mina unnie said. "no not that! the third one!"

my eyes widened as i saw the third announcement that koreaboo posted.

YG Entertainment said that Blackpink's Lisa is not dating GOT7's Bambam, instead, she's dating BTS' Jungkook.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!" jeongyeon unnie shouted.

why is he doing this?! is this because they didn't rosé and lisa unnie? he's making it hard for the four of us.

"and their delulu fans are here again."

"i cannot with them." momo unnie said. "jungkook is peacefully serving his country and then yg is doing this shit--god! i cannot with him!"

"hey, i think dispatch is on our side, they just posted some pictures of lisa unnie and bambam oppa having a date in han river." dahyun unnie said.

"i hope he finally realize what he's doing right now, he's ruining lisa's career."

"no, nabongs." jeongyeon unnie said. "he's ruining blackpink's career."

"i don't have any issues about yg but i agree with jeongyeon unnie." jihyo unnie said. "first, he's not letting the girls comeback for two or three times in a year, second, he's not giving them proper promotions, instead, he's letting the group collab with western artists because he thought it's going to make them known worldwide like bangtan."

"i agree with you." chaeyoung unnie said.

"i'm sure he'll realize his mistakes sooner or later unnie, if lisa unnie has the guts to confront him or bambam oppa." i said. "let's just wait until the right time comes. that blackpink will comeback for two or three times and they will finally gave them proper promotions. and they can finally attend MAMA, AAA, and other award shows." i added.

"i hope so, i miss interacting with nini on stage." nayeon unnie pouted. "we all miss them."

and then i felt my phone vibrated. huh? who is this?

should i answer it?

"hello?" i answered.

"jagi."

my eyes lit up as my lips curved into a smile. i stood up and went to the kitchen. "jagi, bogoshipeo!" i said.

"nado."

"why did you called?" i asked. "my rest day for the first time, jin hyung and i will go there to your dorm. we'll take you and sana out."

"did you borrowed someone's phone?" i asked. i heard him hummed. "we'll be there soon, don't tell sana."

"arasseo." i answered. "alright, wait for us." and then the call ended.

AFTER ALMOST TWO MONTHS! I'M GOING TO SEE MY JAGIYA AGAIN!!!

i quickly went back to the living room and pulled sana unnie. "wae wae?" she asked. "change your clothes unnie, we're going out." i said.

i'm not lying though. we are really going out. WITH THEM!

"eh?"

"just go unnie!" i said and opened the door of her room and pushed her inside. "okay." she answered and closed the door.

i went downstairs and saw how confused my unnies because of what i just did earlier. "jungkook called, jin oppa and him are taking me and sana unnie out." i said. and before they can react, i spoke again. "don't shout or else sana unnie will know. it's a surprise." i said and ran upstairs and went inside my room.

i quickly changed my clothes. i wore the black pants that we bought when we went to jeju and wore a plain white sweater before putting my white sneakers on. i put on my bucket hat and masks. after that, i put my phone and wallet to my purse and went out.

i opened the door of sana unnie's room and saw her putting her hat on. "where are we going?" she asked. she's also wearing a sweater but it's a black one. she's wearing a black baggy pants and her black sneakers.

"i'll tell you, soon. kaja." i said and held her hand and guided her outside.

and then we heard the unnies talking to someone, and when i heard momo unnie screamed jokbal. i knew that they are already here. "are they talking to someone?" she asked. i shrugged my shoulders.

i heard her gasped when we finally saw them outside of our dorm. she quickly ran towards jin oppa and hugged him. "jin!"

oppa chuckled as he returned the hug. "jagi." i ran towards him and also hugged him. "bogoshipeo." i said. "i missed you too." he kissed the top of my head.

"i wonder if yoongi will do the same." nayeon unnie commented. "just hope, nayeon."

she rolled her eyes. "we're going now." jin oppa said. "thanks for the foods!" they shouted.

"are you surprised?" jin oppa asked. sana unnie nodded. "hyung, we're going this way." jungkook said as he held my hand and immediately intertwined my fingers to his.

"take care." we said the same thing to them and walked away.

"are you doing fine there, jagi?" i asked. "of course, jagi." he answered.

a few minutes later, we arrived at a park near to our dorm.

"i missed this, jagi." i confessed. he stopped and pulled me into his arms. "i miss being in your arms."

"and i miss this too." he said. "i still need to wait for you for one year and ten months." i whispered as i looked up to him. he grabbed my cheeks and crashed his lips into mine. "i'll be back soon, jagi. don't worry."

i hummed as i responded. "saranghae." i whispered as i held both of his hands that is holding my cheek. i felt him smiled between our kiss. "i love you more than you imagine, my jagi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...
118K 4.2K 29
In which a ship of fans to become real. Kim Taehyung & Chou Tzuyu are destined to be together in We Got Married project after got shipped by their fa...
312K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...