Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

Suckmyirwin tarafından

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... Daha Fazla

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Will You Post A Picture To Twitter

6.3K 129 105
Suckmyirwin tarafından

Haliee-

I wake up and Luke is sitting on his phone, adjusting his beanie before moving back to look at his phone.

"Well, good morning." Luke notices me staring at him and bends down to give me a kiss.

"Good morning to me." I say, after he gives me a kiss. I hold up my left hand, examining the absolutely gorgeous ring that's on my ring finger, pulling more attention to my black acrylic nails. "Damn, this thing is beautiful."

"You like it?" Luke asks.

"Yes I do. Luke, I can't thank you enough for preposing when I had my nails done."

"You're welcome? I didn't know, it just happened." Luke says.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, not moving from my laying position.

"Twitter. We should go out, I want frozen yogurt." Luke responds randomly.

"What time is it?"

"Around 5:00 AM. There's a 24 hour one close."

"Fine. Give me a second." I get out of bed and go into the corner, bending down to grab one of Luke's shirt. "Stop staring at my butt, Lucas."

"How do you know every time?" Luke asks.

"I can just tell." I say, grabbing Luke's 'YOU COMPLETE MEss' shirt. I leave on my leggings. I take off the shirt I have on now and put on Luke's.

"You're hot, just saying." Luke says.

"Can you stop staring at my boobs? Thanks." I say before pulling the shirt over my head.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." Luke continues to stare.

"Lucas!" I exclaim, throwing a shirt at him.

"I've seen everything, way more then once, just saying."

"Stop talking." I say, slipping on a pair of shoes. "Let's go."

"Okay, babe. Let's get frozen yogurt." Luke gets off the be, slipping his shoes on and going downstairs quietly. We leave the house and get into Luke's car. Luke tends to grab my hand whenever we drive, I love it actually. He runs hid thumb in circles over my hand. I turn on music, which obviously is playing a mix of Blink-182 and Greenday. We both belt it out as we drive to the location we need to get to. We pull into the lot of the Yogurt shop. Cars of what i can only assume, are paparazzi have been following us. We get out of the car and are immediately blinded by cameras. Luke grabs my hand and we both smile, greeting the people who came to take the pictures. We enter the shop, greeting the workers and grab the cups to fill yogurt. I fill cake batter and chocolate yogurt and fill it with all kinds of fruits, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries and more. Luke just basically fills up his with everything he can, classic. We pay and it to eat it.

"Ooh, I heavily support your 5:00 AM period craving, Lucas." I say before eating more of the yogurt.

"Oh please, you have them all the time." Luke responds with his mouth full.

"Have fun living with those for the rest of your life, babe." I laugh.

"I don't mind it, at all. I love you, so it's fine." Luke tells me, taking another bite.

"How sweet, I'm touched." I reply, putting a hand to my heart sarcastically. "Luke, we should go on a roadtrip at some point in life."

"Okay. Right now, I'm enjoying your face and this yogurt." Luke says, stuffing his face with yogurt.

"Aw thanks, friend."

"Aw, I love you." Luke leans forward.

"Aw, I hate you." I reply.

"Aw, you're so mean to me."

"Aw, I know."

"Aw, I love you, even when you say you hate me."

"Aw, I love me too." I smile.

"Shut up, you're stupid and adorable and I love you." Luke pouts.

"You're four, I swear."

"Let's go. I want to go." Luke whines.

"Go where?" I ask.

"Go have sex with you." Luke smirks.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, that is the 800th sex joke you've made. Can you not?"

"I cannot, but I choose to."

"God, I hate you."

"God, I love you."

"Shut up and let's go." I say, taking the last bite of my yogurt before throwing it away. I grab Luke's hand and we make our way to the car. We do the same thing we did when we went here, except we did it back home. Once we reach the house, Luke and I go back upstairs to his room.

"Let's start making a plan for the wedding, yeah?" Luke asks, sitting on his bed, throwing his shoes off the bed.

"Sure." I say, taking off my shoes and going into the corner for a pair of shorts.

"Okay, I don't know where we start. Where do we start?" Luke asks, looking at me.

"I don't know, Luke. Look for wedding planners." I say, taking my leggings off.

"I will, in a second." Luke watches me.

"Stop! That's creepy, you're just watching me change. I feel so offended by this." I say sarcastically putting a pair of black pajama shorts on.

"Fine. Come on, where do we look for wedding planners?" Luke asks.

"You're an idiot." I sit on the bed next to him and grab the computer. "Look it up. We're not going to fine one if we don't."

"Fine." Luke lays his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

"Stop, Luke. We don't have time for that right now."

"You may not, but I do."

"Lucas, we'll have plenty of time for this later. I'm trying to figure out how to plan a perfect wedding."

"To bad." Luke continues to trail kisses up my neck.

"You're the one who wants it in two months! We're not going to do anything if we don't find a good planner."

"Well ask Zayn and Perrie about it, don't worry."

"Perrie has to be one of my bridesmaids, just saying."

"That's fine, come makeout with me."

"Luke! You're so fucking horny right now, jesus."

"Yes, and I want to makeout with you right now." Luke tells me. I sigh, put the computer down and turn towards him. He gives me puppy dog eyes, damn it. I hate when he does them because he's too adorable. "Please, love?" Luke smirks, knowing I'll give in to that name.

"Fine." I climb on top of him, laying on top of him. I lean down to him and of course, he starts to makeout with me. His lips are soft and smooth, I run my fingers through his hair, which he loves. He places hands on my butt. His tongue swipes over my lower lip, asking for access. I open my mouth a little more, in which I call this 'sloppy kissing' but, I like it. After a while, I pull back and Luke pouts.

"Haliee." Luke whines.

"Lucas." I say in the same tone.

"I was looking forward to that leading somewhere else."

"Oh, please yourself, you horny bastard." I say, getting out of bed and going downstairs. I giggle, knowing that made him frustrated. I look up to find Cal, Blair, Mike, Dani, Ash and Lexi all sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I put a hand to my heart.

"Sorry Hale. 'Please yourself, you horny bastard." Lexi repeats.

"Oh my god. I'm over this." I put my hands over my ears.

"What were you doing up there, Hale?" Dani says, knowing what we were doing.

"Nothing!" I respond.

"What? Did you and Lukey finally loose your virginity to each other?" Michael asks.

"Oh believe me, that happened a long time ago." I hear Luke's voice say before he puts an arm around my shoulders.

"How come you never told me about this?" Lexi asks.

"'Cause, my sex life has nothing to do with anybody else." I shrug.

"So, you were having sex upstairs?" Calum asks.

"No, just making out, because Haliee didn't want to do anything tonight." Luke puts his nose to my cheek and then gives me a kiss.

"Can we stop talking about my sex life around my younger sister?" I respond.

"Oh, please." Dani says.

"Why? You wanna know about ours? Were open!" Michael says, putting his arms around Dani.

"Michael!" Dani exclaims.

"No, I don't want to hear about my baby sisters sex life, thanks." I say. Luke lays on the floor and I lay on top of him, he moves his hands where they usually lay, on my butt. I keep my head on his chest.

"But, lets be honest here. Luke's mum wouldn't be too pleased with his son having sex a few rooms down." Ashton speaks.

"Oh well, I would've still done it." Luke laughs.

"Stop, I don't have time for you." I put my hand to Luke's face.

"Oh, babe, I'm feeling the love." Luke respond, licking my hand.

"EW!" I squeal, wiping my hand on Luke's shirt. "Luke, that was so gross!" I whine, in which Luke, responds in laughter.

"You guys, uh, check twitter." Lexi says. I pull Luke's phone out of his front pocket and enter his passcode. I enter twitter and go straight to his dash.

"What are we looking for?" I ask.

"Trending, mentions, anything." Lexi responds. I go to Luke's mentions and there filled with pictures of Luke and I at the yogurt shop. Not just the yogurt shop, but pictures of my left hand, exposing my ring. I go under trending and it's number one, worldwide.

"So, um, I guess we're announcing it now." I say, lifting my head to look at Luke.

"I thought we were announcing at our own time." Luke responds.

"It's already out, we might as well confirm it."

"We should do a livestream, like when we announced our relationship." Luke says.

"AW, THAT'S CUTE!" Blair squeals.

"You guys should do it now and than we can just do another unplanned random lifestream." Calum suggests.

"Alright, I'll tweet about it." I say. I tweet off of Luke's account.

Luke5SOS:

Hey guys, it's Haliee! The guys, Lexi, Blair, Dani and I are all doing a livestream in about five minutes. We'll link it when it goes live!:-)

"I'll go get my laptop." I stay, rolling off of Luke's chest and walking upstairs to get the computer. I grab it go back downstairs. I set it on the table, go onto website and have Luke log onto their account. We start livestream and link it to twitter, immediately are tuned in with thousands of people.

"Hi guys!" I start.

"Is it working?" Calum asks.

"It's showing the number of people, I think so." I respond.

"Hi guys!" Michael carries out the word 'guys'.

"Hello!" Luke smiles. Blair and Ash wave and Lexi says 'hello'.

"Do we have anything to talk about?" Ash asks, pushing us to tell everybody.

"No, let's answer some questions. Use the hashtag; #Ask5SOSOFF on twitter." I say.

"Here's one from @5SOS_Updates; 'When are you starting back up on the joined tour?'" Calum asks.

"Mid January, I believe." Luke says.

"Here's a question! It's from @Lukesbonerrr, wow interesting name there, huh?" Ashton giggles.

"Anyways, they ask; 'Is there anything new that we should know about concerning Haliee and Luke? We've all seen that new giant ring on finger!' Clearing the air up, yeah?"

"Here's the thing, guys. Hale and I have been together for two years and we're obviously planning on staying together. Now, the ring on Haliee's finger is new, it's not another promise ring. It's a lot more than that, this is bound stir up some drama, but the rumors are true this time. Haliee and I are engaged and, from what we can see, it's not changing." Luke smiles, putting his arm around my shoulders and kisses the side of my head.

"Okay, well, twitter is going nuts. This one is from @CalumsAss 'Haliee, will you post a picture of your ring to twitter?'" Michael reads.

"Um, I guess." I say. I take my phone and take a picture of my hand, posting it to twitter.

@HalieeRodes:

As requested by @CalumsAss, here's my ring:-)

*One Attachment*

The livestream continues and I don't dare to go on twitter, I'm too happy for the hate right now.

-

So, this has a weird ending, but thank you for 5.94K reads you guys!!! I cannot believe you guys have gotten me here!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 3.8K 57
❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE 👼🏼🌫 it's REALLY bad & i know. the grammar is really bad too. i apologize. rea...
297K 4.1K 80
A book of preferences both from me and tumblr. DM me for request. Copyright © i69hemmings
37.5K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...
11.6K 596 22
❝ how old are you? ❞ ❝ 24. ❞ ❝ and you're in the FBI? ❞ ❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞ - - - © laaurenirwin 2014