𝒔𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒆, naruto

Por euphoriyuh

❝ i just hope the day comes where i leave and never come back. . . ❞ nar... MÑs

⁰⁰;

118 4 1
Por euphoriyuh

𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄.

being here, living here is just torture for me. . .and i can't stand it!

IN WHICH A YOUNG GIRL is suddenly transported to a fictional world of so called ninja's without warning and takes the place of a certain pink haired fangirl.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑.

i do not own naruto nor any of its characters, or gifs. all rights go to their respective owners! however, i do own some of my original characters that i made and the plot i'll be using for this story!

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.

very bad written fighting scenes, blood and murder, explicit language, character deaths, lowercase intended, bad grammar, light sexual content, ( TRIGGING CONTENT ) depression, suicidal thoughts, and suicide attempts.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒.

started : may 25th, 2020
ended : n/a

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

223K 3K 82
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
16.9K 308 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
65.8K 1.9K 184
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
22.2K 873 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.