You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

1.4K 58 2
By fangirl_hiraea

Eunha's Pov:

~~ Dismissal Time~~

When we got dismissed, I went straight to my locker to put my things and then texted yoongi that I'm heading outside. By the time I head outside, yoongi is already there leaning on his car with his earphones on. This is the time where I can really take in how Hot he is right now.

"hey luv, you ready to go home?" he asked me and removed his airpods off. I just nodded and smiled.

Then I heard some squeeling and murmurs like OMG they're so cute together, they have endearment ahhh UwU, I ship them and others in which we both just chuckled at it. He opened the door on the passenger side and I got in not forgetting to thank him.

"How's your day luv?" I asked him.

"nothing special" he shrugged.

"I miss you, we didn't spend time together that much at school and my friends are stealing you from me" he continued.

" Is my baby jealous?" I asked and giggled at him.

"me? Jealous? Tskk no" he said and rolled his eyes.

"okay, if you say so" I sung to him then my phone rang. I answered the call and saw that it's subin who's calling.

"hey oppa"

"hey eunha, victon agreed in hanging out with you. How about this weekend?"

"really?Yey, I'm free this Saturday"

"ok then, it's fixed. See you on Saturday"

"see you oppa~ please say to victon oppadeul that I said hi and see you"

"sure no problem dongsaeng. Bye"

"bye bye" then I ended the call and looked at yoongi to see that he has a straight face and his knuckles are turning a little white.

"luv? Is there something wrong?" I asked him cautiously.

"nothing" he said coldly.

"your knuckles are turning white luv"I said to him and got his free hand and laced my hand on it.

" if I did something that you don't like, I'm sorry" I said and lean towards him and kissed his cheeks.

"it's just that you are not giving me attention like you used to and you are always with someone else" he said.

"luv, I will always have time for you okay? Today, we will spend time together, just the 2 of us" I told him and caress his hand.

"can I sleep at your house?" he said.

"yeah you can" I replied.

"let's drop by at my house to get clothes for me and we can go and buy some food so we can have a movie date at your house?" he suggested.

"yeah, that sounds fun" I said.

We head to his house first in which I told him that I will just stay inside the car. While he's out, I decided to take a picture and post it on my Instagram.

_𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲_𝐞𝐮𝐧     𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓮💞

Then after a while he came back and put his things at the backseat then went inside the car.

"hey luv, let's go to the grocery?" he asked and I nodded.

We stopped by at the grocery to buy snacks and to also buy some things needed in my house. After almost 2 hours of doing grocery, we checked out and head back to my house.

I opened the garage door so he can park inside and after he parked we did 2 trips to the car to get all of the grocery out and I then put away the grocery to where they are supposed to be kept.

After cleaning up and organizing , I told yoongi that I will just take a bath and freshen up since it's already night time. I went upstairs to my room and did my routine. And changed into pajamas.

When I finished, I head to the living room and prepare and fix everything. I put on the netflix then turned to couch  into a bed and got my blanket and a pillow downstairs. Then I also decided to order pizza and I put the snacks and drinks on the table and waited for the pizza to arrive and yoongi to finish getting ready.

The doorbell rung so I stood to see who is it and saw that the pizza is already there. I payed for the pizza and locked the door then put the pizza on the table. Yoongi came down wearing his pj's on and sat on sofa bed next to me.

"hey luv, what do you want to  watch?" I asked him.

"anything you want luv" he answered. I then decided to watch" the King :eternal monarch". I played it and we made ourselves comfy. We ate while watching the drama.

"I love you" yoongi said and started peppering me with kisses.

"luv~ we are watching, stop it" I told him while giggling.

"but I want to shower you with my love. I can't shower my girlfriend with my love? " he said while looking at me.

"okay okay, fine. Im watching my crush Lee minho, how I wish I am the girl" I said while looking at the screen dreamily.

"yah" he said and paused the drama.

"hey, I'm watching it" I said and looked at him, noticing that he is frowning.

"You're not allowed to watch him anymore" he said.

"what? Why?" I asked him back.

"he is stealing you from me. Fine if you want to watch, then watch it yourself. I'm going to bed" he said and stood up and was about to leave but I held him and pull him back.

"luv~ no, stay here" I said and made him lay down next to me.

"don't be jealous of him. He is just my idol crush okay? And beside you are the only guy that stole my heart" I said to him and pull him in for a kiss in which he kiss me back. And I pulled out catching a breath while looking at him.

"I want one more" he smirked at me.

"nope, I want to continue watching the drama" I said and played the drama. "I layed down cuddling with him while he is brushing my hair and giving me kisses from time to time. He got my hand and intertwined it.

" I'm lucky to have you. You changed me"he said.

"I'm glad I did" I said and smiled at him. He pull me in for another kiss and broke it after.

"you're mine and I should be the only guy you will be kissing" he said to me.

"I'm yours" I said to him and put my head on his chest.

And halfway through the 3rd episode, my eyes feels heavy and without me knowing I ended up falling asleep.  I felt yoongi placing a kiss on my forehead and I went on to dreamland.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟱 / 𝟮𝟭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 14K 45
You were peacefully studying when suddenly you got a message from random number, you furrowed your brows as you click on the message icon and read th...
33.3K 486 6
A collection of Yoongi One Shots. myg x f!yn angst | fluff | smut 18+
219K 6.7K 33
Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made your dream come true.