How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

By Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... More

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien

16.6K 691 123
By Mouki21

Been a while, how are you?

haha i'm sorry, my house was sleeping, it did not hear you!

ENJOY!

Max~

I opened my five eyes and looked up at a green night sky. It was pouring down with rain, beating down onto me. Everything hurt, everything ached, and in places I could feel the rain hitting raw flesh where my skin had been burnt away.

A face hovered over mine and it took a second for my eyes to focus. A Juperian face was staring back at me, worried.

“Are you okay?” he asked in English and I realised who it was. It was Tyler, as a Juperian. He looked so handsome in my race's form, not that he didn't before.

“Max?” Tyler asked again, leaning over me more so that our faces were level. I grabbed his face with both hands and pulled it down to mine, kissing him on the lips. At his touch, I felt my body recharging and fixing itself. Once again Tyler has saved my life in the pouring rain with only a kiss.

I sat up and looked at him, running my fingers over his face.

“I didn't recognise you at first,” I said, flicking my wet hair off my face. He smirked.

“Am I sexy?” he asked, screwing his face up. I laughed, so happy right now, and kissed him again.

“Come inside before you catch a cold you two,” I heard my mum call and looked to the back door to my house. Tyler was looking at my legs and I glanced down too, watching my skin stitch back over the muscles.

“You scared me half to death, you moron,” Tyler cried and shoved me back down, smashing his lips back to mine. I chuckled.

Who cares about the rain right? I hugged him so tightly to me, I couldn't believe this was happening. He was here, on my planet, with my parents... I was going to show him everything!

~

“So how did you get back anyway?” Tyler asked me, eating an Uyoh as we walked down one of the city streets. I'd never had to describe my hometown to an outsider before, and it was a strange concept. It was so unlike the cities back on Earth that were so dead and man made. While our cities and towns were like nests of vines and trees, with homes built into them by our ancestors. We were the 'ant' race that lived in colonies, to put it simply. And our technology grew in the plants as one, no pollution or waste.

I was walking beside Tyler looking at myself in a small hand mirror. I hadn't had a chance to see what my new adult form looked like yet. Not bad, though I'd hoped to be a little taller. At least as tall as my dad at 8'6”. But no, I was only 8'2”. Oh well, I'd have to get used to that. At least I was taller than Tyler like this. He was only 7'11”.

“I'm not sure. I remember blowing myself up and flying out into space. Then I grabbed onto a ship or something that'd been blow out with me. It seemed to work alright, so I flew it over here. But the systems were bad so I couldn't shield it and the Juperian board fleet shot me down. I must have landed not far out and crawled back,” I explained idly as I poked my cheek.

Tyler didn't speak, and in his Juperian form I couldn't sense what he was thinking, but I think I had an idea. He was worried about me. So, to comfort him, I grabbed his free hand and took it in mine. He smiled but didn't look over at me.

“I can't believe this place,” he breathed, looking around with that astonished look I'd seen on him all day. That look made me grin.

Right then a low flying Sub flew over us and the wind whipped at our clothes. The ground was for people, the sky was for riders. Flying over us was a buzz of Juperians on their Subs, coming and going about their business. The bees of the sky.

“Can we have a go on one of those?” Tyler asked, pointing to a tower that stretched up to a platform level with the flyers, docked to it were three empty Subs. They were free for use, because no one owns the Subs. You just use it when you need it, then drop it off at a dock for someone else when you're done, easy.

“Sure, but I'm driving,” I grinned and ran to the stairs, Tyler close behind.

Tyler~

Max sat on the front of the 'Sub', but I thought it looked more like a jet-ski than anything. I climbed on behind him and placed my arms around his waist to hold on tight. There were no helmets or seat belts or anything, and at this height I was seriously concerned about falling off. But I trusted Max.

“Ready?” he asked, and he seemed more excited about this than me.

“Yep,” I nodded, popping the p and looking around. The Sub jerked a little, then streamed off through the air.

It was fantastic! The wind whipping at your hair. It was like being on a motorbike, but instead of just going left and right, you could go up and down, roll over, pin-wheel, and spiral. It was the best feeling in the world. But I knew driving it would be even better.

Max drove us around the city, and when walking around it had taken us all day, the setting sun casting red beams through the gas cloud now, on this Sub it took minutes. It was incredible.

We pulled up at a different Sub port thing, one closer to Max's house, and hopped off.

“Is it alright to just leave it here?” I asked as we descended down the stairs buildt into the huge trunk supporting the platform.

“Of course,” Max chuckled and stopped. I frowned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me slowly towards him as he leant his back against the wall of the tree. He pulled me against his chest and smiled, brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“I'm so glad you're here,” he breathed and I smiled.

“I'm so glad you're alive,” I laughed and he chuckled too.

“I'm never going to leave you,” he pointed out and I nodded.

“Um... ditto,” I laughed and leant against him. He felt the same, even though the both of us were in Juperian form and not human like I was used to. And at first I'd thought it'd be weird, but it wasn't. Regardless of what he looked like or how many limbs he had, he was still my Max.

Max cupped my jaw and lifted my face to his. I stared into his eyes as he leant forward and closed his, pressing his lips to mine. His Juperian lips were bigger, and I liked it; more mouth to kiss. He kissed me slow and softly, and it made my whole body tingle. The way this body reacted to the things he did were different to how it did as a human. The spots on my cheeks began to tingle and my eyes glowed brighter. My pants felt uncomfortable again.

“Uh,” I breathed, pulling away slowly but staying close in his arms. I was surprised by how breathless I was just from that. He chuckled and kissed me again.

“It's getting late, we should head back,” he said and then took my hand and lead me away.

~

Max~

“Mmm,” dad grumbled, folding his four arms across his chest.

“Alright, bed time,” mum called, coming into the room. She seemed the sense the tension from dad and wanted to end it before it blew out of control. Dad and I got into heated discussions over the Juperian board all the time, and fairly easily. It's because we both hated them.

“No mum,” I told her, watching her as she walked around the table.

“Yes Maxtejuk,” mum replied calmly and sweetly.

“No mum,” I said and then laughed. Tyler glanced at me and I smiled to him. I was so happy to have him here in my house, with my family, disguised as one of us. It was crazy! I wanted to jump around the building dancing around screaming.

“Tyler, would you like to go to bed?” mum asked my boyfriend, turning to him. He looked back at her and smiled.

“Definitely,” he laughed, then smirked back at me. I scowled. Tyler rose and headed off to the elevator platform. He waved as he went up and disappeared.

“Go on,” dad chuckled, nodding towards the ceiling. I bit my lip and thought about it.

5...

4...

3...

2...

I got up and ran to the lift, jumping on it before it reached the ground again and it rose up through the ceiling. I didn't get off in the forest, and I rose up to the third floor. It opened up to a small hallway with three doors. Two on the right, one of the left. The two on the right led to my parents room and the upstairs toilet. The left, which was open, led to my room.

I walked over to it and stepped into the door frame, looking inside. The top level of the house was more advanced and less jungle like, because it was built on by my parents before I was born out of an old ship. Being all natural materials, the rest of the tree house had accepted it.

Tyler was standing there looking around my room. My floating bed was on the left, my draws and cupboards, racks and clothes, were on the right. There was a window next to my bed and in the middle of the floor was a rug like a target but in red and yellow.

“What are you looking for?” I asked Tyler, and even though I spoke softly he jumped and whirled around.

“Ah, nothing,” he mumbled, looking back at my bed. It was what humans would call Queen size, but it actually would only fit just me now I had grown. I'll have to get mum and dad to buy a bigger one. I scratched my chin, that's going to be a problem... unless...

I turned and closed my door, then opened the keypad on the side and tapped away at the keys.

“What're you doing?” Tyler asked, but instead of answering I hit ENTER and the door, walls, and window sealed shut tight. A vent opened above the door and made a hissing sound, oxygenating the room. I turned to Tyler and pressed the stud in my ear. My body shuddered and shifted to human, and now I stood before him, 1 foot and 11 inches shorter than him.

He reached up and pressed his earring, then shrunk back to his normal human self.

“But why?” he asked me, frowning. He looked cute when he frowned. I nodded towards my bed.

“So we can both fit,” I laughed, going over to it and grabbing a spare pillow from under the window sill. I fluffed the pillow and threw it onto the bed, then looked back up to Tyler, whom was standing there, eyes wide. I smirked and pressed a button on the wall by my bed, plunging us into darkness. I could see, if I looked out the window into the sky, the satellite floating just inside the atmosphere. It had two flashing lights, one green and one blue, and it hovered around Jupiter sending signals to all the houses and vehicles.

“Together? In the same bed?” Tyler whispered somewhere in the dark. I was human again, so I couldn't see him properly. He stood as just a dark shape in the middle of the room. I crawled up onto my bed and over to the end, then knelt there and held out my hand to him. The whites from his eyes dropped to my hand and he paused, then took it, and I pulled him onto the bed with me.

“Don't tell me, after all we've been through, you're afraid to sleep beside me in a bed?” I purred, holding him close to me as we laid down, our heads on the same pillow. The spare one was behind me somewhere.

“No, it's just...” Tyler muttered and I kissed his forehead.

“I know,” I breathed, brushing his fluffy hair off his forehead. He pressed a hand on my stomach and sent butterflies through me, but I liked it. “I love you,” I told him for the second time, and was content just laying here beside him. I didn't want to sleep, so that I could spend as much time here with him as possible, before the morning came to take him away.

Tyler~

“I love you,” Max said and a shudder ran through me. Mm, I never thought hearing those words would affect me so much, but coming from him... it made me feel like a girl in some weird online sappy romance story. Ew!

Now if it was some sort of strange alien sci-fi on the other hand...

“Are you really going to leave me hanging?” Max chuckled, rolling over so he was on top of me. One of his knees was between my legs and I couldn't help but notice.

“Um...” I bit my lip. He was so close I'd forgotten what we were talking about. I could feel his body heat coming down over me like a wave. The whole room smelt like him, he smelt like him ironically enough, and it was a smell like nothing I'd smelt before, the most delicious smell in the... universe? I would have said world but...

“It's okay,” Max laughed, leaning in a little closer, and interrupting my thoughts. He pressed his lips to mine. I felt uncomfortable no longer with his lips pressed to mine, and I eagerly reached my arms up and wrapped them around his torso. My elbows were resting against his ribs right over where his second set of arms had been. It was funny coming back to human, I'd just been getting used to having four arms and four half legs. My vision seemed very minimal after having five eyes.

Max kissed me deeply, slow but passionate, and I kissed him back just the same. I wanted him to know how much I really did care about him, even though this situation was kind of... inter species? Doing it with a werewolf is bestiality. Doing it with a vampire is necrophilia. What was doing it with an alien? I guess no one is yet to categorise that.

Hmm... if I'm the first then I should call it... Terrestriality!

I laughed, making Max pull up and raise his eyebrows.

“What?” he asked, and I just laughed.

“Nothing, don't worry. I was just thinking that this is Terrestriality,” I said, rising up onto my elbows. Max bit his lip and thought about it.

“I guess you're right,” he laughed and kissed me again. Then he paused and pulled back once more. “Unless that's a bad thing?” he asked, unsure. I shook my head and smiled.

“No, not at all,” I laughed and grabbed his face with both hands. “Definitely not.” And then I brought his face to mine and planted a wet one right on his face.

“In that case...” Max chuckled and rolled, pulling me on top of him.

“Mmm,” I groaned, collapsing limp onto him and pretending to be asleep. He wriggled to shake me, but I was dead weight and he laughed.

“Tyler,” he chuckled, trying to tickle my sides, but I'm not ticklish.

“Goodnight,” I pretended to yawn, still sleeping. Max sighed and relaxed out, hugging me and pulling the covers up.

“Night babe,” he breathed and I grinned.

Can I just stay like this forever, please? 

tah dah!

Guys, i will let you know when it's the last chapter, so stop assuming haha

On the last chapter i will write in the title that it's the last, and the end at the bottom of it. 

Okay, everyone got that? Good :P

Mouki out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
380K 16.6K 28
~COMPLETED~ One night at a Hollywood party in Vegas ends in Harvey drunkenly getting married to obnoxious A list actor Damon Andrate Solte! After pa...
208K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
349K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.