started with a dare | NORENMIN

By Junhao_trash

"i've seen the way he looks at him, and it's definitely not because they're close friends." BOOK FOUR friend... More

1 | DARE
2 | KISS
3 | WONDER
4 | THINKING
5 | ALONE
6 | TELLING (part 1)
7 | TELLING (part 2)
8 | AIRPORT
9 | PICTURE
10 | UNEXPECTED
11 | COMPLAINTS
12 | POSSIBLY
13 | AGAIN
14 | ARGUING
15 | CHECKING
16 | CONFLICTED
17 | SHARING
18 | OVERREACTING
19 | RETURN
20 | CHEATING
21 | ADMIT
22 | SAME
23 | GIVING UP
24 | SOLVED? (part 1)
25 | SOLVED (part 2)
26 | END
! IMPORTANT NEWS !

before

2.2K 37 1
By Junhao_trash

jaemin, jeno, and renjun are best friends. the three of them have feelings for one of the others, and they don't know about each other's feelings besides their own, but things get more complicated when two of them are dared to kiss.

this story contains boy x boy content. if you feel uncomfortable with such content, please press the arrow button on the top left hand corner of your screen.

this story (well, series) has all of nct in it. this is going to be wild.

there are other ships besides norenmin, but the main one will be norenmin (since this is book four in friend group the series and book four is based of norenmin).

this book occurs during the summer break of the time that the first three books occurred (bully, space, straight). the grades are basically the same, but have no use in this story so i won't put them here.

i would like to recommend that you read the books before this first (especially 'straight,' since there is an event in here that will be confusing to understand if you didn't read a certain part in 'straight').

**this story is not edited and i will get to it as soon as possible. for now, ignore any grammar mistakes or spelling errors and try to read to the best of your ability**

this story is purely based on my imagination. don't take anything in this story seriously.

thank you for choosing started with a dare.

JENO
X
RENJUN
X
JAEMIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 580 33
Mark thought he was taking a normal office job. But when things take a turn, he finds love around every corner of the office. Mark x NCT -ONGOING- :...
256K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...
17K 697 31
"the only thing that prevents me from confessing to him is that i know i'll be rejected because he's straight... but it will still hurt a lot even th...
84.5K 3.6K 37
"you're telling me... that i had to get insulted at, lose thing that are irreplaceable for me, deal with you and your friends making fun of me and my...