Small Talk (Niall Horan)

Da criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 62

12.3K 300 247
Da criselr

~January 2~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

The New Year's Eve party was great, not counting the Ellie incident, we had a great time and thankfully Niall didn't get as hammered as he did in New York. We didn't have a lot of trouble with paparazzi, since we were nearly the last ones to leave and by the time we did there weren't any paparazzis around. Today Niall and I are flying to Ireland so that I can meet his family and I'm really nervous. Not only am I meeting his family, but we have to go to the airport and it's the first time we're traveling together, I just hope there aren't many fans around.

"You've got everything?" Niall asked me one last time as we headed out the door.

"Yeah, I do." I spoke, looking through my checklist in my phone. "Do you have everything?"

"Yes." He spoke confidently.

"Passport?"

"Shit. I'll be back." He ran to the bedroom to retrieve it I suppose and came back a few seconds later holding it proudly in his hand. "What would I do without you?" He kissed my cheek.

"You would've lost your flight for sure." I laughed as we started loading our suitcases to the car. "Now, are you really sure you have everything?" I asked again, since you can never be too cautious.

"Yes, I'm sure." Niall answered as we both got inside the car and started the drive to Heathrow Airport. I couldn't stop bouncing my legs, and Niall noticed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Because, first, what if we get mobbed at the airport? And second, what if your parents don't like me?"

"I can only help ease the nerves of the latter, don't be nervous petal, my parents are going to love you. I mean they already do, my mom gushes over you every time we speak on the phone and she hasn't even met you."

"Thank you baby." I squeezed his free hand.

"We're here already." Niall announced as he parked in what looked like a pretty private parking lot.

"There aren't many cars here." I pointed out the obvious.

"It's 'cause we're in a private parking lot. They have these and private entrances to avoid people getting mobbed."

"Oh, I had no idea."

"Yeah, it's pretty new actually. I've used it a couple of times only and it's pretty great. Especially when you want to travel incognito. Because sometimes management makes me go out through the front door so that I can get papped." Relief washed over me because I was very nervous about getting mobbed, well Niall getting mobbed and me being dragged with him.

"That's great! Let's get going then." We started getting out suitcases out of the trunk and headed inside. As soon as we stepped foot inside I realized we were in a private area of the airport. They had a dedicated check in counter especially for guests arriving through these doors and it was deserted. After checking in we headed towards security. We had to go through security like everyone else, but we were able to go through the fast lane and as soon as we passed we hurried over to one of the private lounges. I did hear people whispering as we passed, people recognized Niall but he kept his head down and walked straight towards the lounge.

"We made it." He finally spoke once we were inside.

"Yeah." We made ourselves comfortable and were just talking to each other and eating snacks while waiting for our flight to be called.

"Flight 9573 to Dublin boarding will begin shortly." We heard through the speaker.

"That's us." Niall announced as we started gathering our things, we were about to get up from our seats but my phone started buzzing in that moment and I took it out. It was Vic calling, which was weird, since back home it was 4 am. I raised up my finger, asking Niall to wait a bit. "Vic? Everything okay?" I answered the phone, afraid that something bad had happened.

"Have you seen the news, twitter or anything today?" She asked, the concern evident in her voice.

"No, what is it? You're scaring me."

"There's a video circulating and it shows you and Niall."

"What?" I voiced, a bit louder than I intended to, which made Niall turn his attention towards me.

"Yeah, it's all over the news. It seems as if you're fighting and you're all dressed up. It was taken at the New Years party you told me you were going to. I've already sent you the video so you can see for yourself." She spoke as I put her on speaker, since we were the only ones in the lounge and opened the video.

"Let me see it." Niall leaned in closer to watch it with me and we pressed play. Someone had recorded us while we were 'fighting' about the whole Ellie encounter. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath as soon as the video finished playing.

"I know, who would do such a thing?"

"Oh I know exactly who." Niall spoke up.

"Who?" Both Vic and I asked.

"This has Ellie written all over."

"That fucker." Was my answer.

"Holy shit." Vic chimed in. "But at least the media still doesn't know who you are. It just says Niall fighting with a mystery brunette at New Years Eve Party."

"Ah the silver lining."

"I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Thank you Vic. We hadn't seen the video."

"No problem! And please tell me you're going to do something about the fucker who took the video."

"Don't worry, I will." Niall responded, the anger evident in his voice.

"Great." Vic yawned. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'm so fucking tired."

"Sure, sleep tight. Thanks for the heads up." I told her.

"No problem, talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." We hung up and I turned to face Niall. "That little mother fucker bitch. What are we going to do?" I started to panic, not only for myself but because this could potentially ruin Niall's image.

"Babe, babe, calm down." Niall took my hands in his as I tried to control myself, breathing in and out several times.

"I just can't believe she would record us and then leak the video to the press."

"I told you she has issues and that she loves to make a scene. I just never thought she would stoop so low."

"Me neither, to be honest. But what are we going to do?"

"Well right now, we're going to catch a plane. We're not going to miss it because of her. And once we get there I'll call my publicist and see what we can do. Don't worry baby."

"But what if it ruins your image or something?"

"It won't, I promise. Let's stay positive and focus on the important thing, they still don't know it's you."

"You're right, you're right. I don't know how you can always see the positive side of things."

"Because we would all be sad all the time if we didn't." Niall replied before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Now let's get going before we miss the flight."

20 minutes later we were already seated and waited as the rest of the people boarded the plane. I couldn't help myself and started checking the news' outlets and twitter. The video was all over my timeline and once again rage overpowered me. I couldn't believe that that bitch had done that.

"Petal.."Niall spoke as he placed his hand over my phone. "Don't stress over it, it's not worth it."

"You're right. I just can't help it."

"I know, but I don't want our little holiday to be ruined because of her."

"It won't." I reassured him. "Here, take my phone. I have no self control, and I don't want to keep thinking and reading about that. So please take it and help me distract myself."

"Done." Niall spoke as he took the phone out of my hands. I wanted to stop thinking about it, because as Niall had said, there was nothing we could do right now. It wasn't worth it to keep going over it in my head when there was nothing we could do until we landed in Dublin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. Thank you for the idea about Ellie recording them! And I'm sorry for including more drama, I promise it won't last too long. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

801K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
78.2K 1.4K 42
"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...
388K 7.5K 91
Unlike his two best friends, Zayn and Niall, Harry has always had stage fright. However, he is definitely not camera shy. What happens when Harry's n...
31.2K 783 34
"and i ended a friendship on the day that i left and though i really meant it, it still makes me upset." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the ex-member of a worldwide...