The Good Girl and the Bad boy...

Par chixtape

Jordyn the new Good girl in Midfield High everyone got their Eye on but there is one who caught her Eye. Jame... Plus

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NO UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

1.1K 39 6
Par chixtape

*At the Barbeque*

Lu

"¡Lucía, tenemos que irnos!" (Lucia we have to go!) My Mom shouted from Downstairs.
"Yeah Mama I'm coming"
I got up from my Bed and took everything I needed for the BBQ.

Since there is only my Mom and I it wasn't really easy because my Mom is working 3 jobs to pay the rent. So I don't really have that much opportunities left.

Nobody knows about my Troubles, not Jordyn or Dawson. Or any of my Close friends.

"Lucía, vamos, llegaremos tarde" (Lucia, hurry we will be late)

"Okay I'm coming"

I was wearing a Blue-silverish dress with my normally curly head straightend and some white and black Vans

(Her Outfit)

I quickly ran downstairs and me and Mom locked the House and got into the Car.

James

After School I quickly got ready and tried to find something to wear.

Jordyn's Father hates me already I don't want to make it worst with what I am wearing so I decided to wear a black Jeans with a white T-shirt and a Denim Jeans jacket.

(His Outfit)

Then I walked downstairs said Bye to my Mom and to Liz and then I got into my Car and drove off.

Jordyn

"Hey Mom, Hey Bryson I'm home" I yelled when I got home.
"In the Kitchen dear" I heard my Mom yell back.

I walked into the Kitchen seeing my whole Family looking at me. Including my Dad.

"Look Honey, your Dad wants to tell you something" My mom Started.
"Yeah" I answered, still angry with what happened this Morning.

"Look dear I'm very sorry what happened this Morning and I should know that Color doesn't matter, I just overreacted this Morning and I will apologize to your Boyfriend at the BBQ".

"Thanks Dad I accept your Apology"
My Dad nodded and then left the Kitchen.

Bryson followed him, they had to prepare everything for the BBQ since in the next 25 minutes everybody would be coming.

My Mom just looked at me like she wanted to say something. "Mom is something wrong?"

"If your Boyfriend breaks your Heart I will sue him!" She said trying to sound seriousy but I know that it's a joke but I still marked her words.

"What's his Name?" She asked. Since my Dad was pretty busy hating on him I didn't even got the chance to tell her his Name.

"His name is James"
She rolled her eyes and said "White boy names"
I just laughed and went upstairs to get ready.

I took a Five minutes Shower and tied my Hair into a Ponytail leaving too strands of my Curly hair outside.

Then I did my Make up and got changed into a Plaid skirt that hugs my curves and a black longarm Top and some white Sneackers.

(Her Outfit)

I got outside in our Garden and already saw James and Lu coming and parking their cars.

My Mom came out to great Lu's Mom and Lu too.

James came towards me hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look breathtaking" He whispered in my Ear that made me shivered.

"You don't too bad yourself" I complimented him back.

That's when Das came towards us and asking James if he could talk to him in Private, James looked at me a little Frightened but I gave him the look that he didn't have to be afraid.

When they were out of hearing distance I went towards Lu and hugged. We talked a little, well I was talking and she was staring at my Brother the whole Time.

"Helloooo, Earth to Lucia" I said waving my Hands in front of her Face
"Huh" she answered confused, like she wasn't in this world.

"Lucia do you want me to Introduce you to my Brother?" I asked her.

"What? No? Why should you?" She asked like she was afraid I was gonna call him over right now.

"Maybe because you were staring at him since you came here" I told her.

"That's not true"

"Okay, what was I saying this whole time?" I asked her.

"Ehm, Well... Okay I was staring at him, but he's hot like really hot..." Lucia said

"Okay, first of all my Brother isn't hot, he's nothing but hot and second of all ewww he's my Brother"

"Yeah a Hot one"

I just rolled my Eyes and called Bryson over which gave me a death glare from Lu.

When Bryson was here of course all he did was staring a Lu. Urgh they are Urgh.

I introduced them but I know that both were to busy Eye-fucking their selves so it was easy for me to sneak away without making it awkward for them too.

James then came towards me obviously finished with my Dad but he didn't have a blue eye so that was a start.

"Hey how was it with my Dad?"

"It wasn't so bad as I thought, I thought he was gonna beat me up or som'" He said smiling.

"Well I'm glad he didn't" I smiled back.

"FOOD IS READY" My Dad yelled standing by the Grill.

We were all eating, talking and Laughing.

Until I heard a familiar Siren.

The Police

Why?

They pulled up in front of our Garden my Dad walked towards and asked what the Problem was.

They said something like Neighbours and Disturbance.

But of course if you live in a white Neighborhood you can't expect this not to happen.

The continuous Conversation and what we saw was not planned and I never thought I would see this.

The Police arrested my Dad and neither he didn't resist, they slammed him on the floor and we all stood up from our tables and ran towards the Officers.

"Officer I am a Lawyer and I don't see what my Husband did wrong so why are you arresting him?" My Mom asked getting furious.

"He disobeyed the Law" That one Officer answered.

"In what way?"

"He didn't want to show some ID"

"What Law is that?" My Mom asked again but this time Provocative.

Everyone was speechless even Bryson didn't say anything. We were all in shock I didn't know how to react, or if I should say something.

"His ID is in the House I can get it" My Mom got me out of my Trance and I could feel some warm hands holding mine. On my Right there was James and on my Left there was Lu.

I know now that whatever would happen I know they will be there for me.

My Mom brought the ID and handed it to the Police they Hesitated but then they unlocked the cuffs around my Dads hands.

Then the Officers got into their Cars and drove off.

This was the worst ending of a BBQ.

But the only thing I could really feel were hot tears running down my cheeks and James holding me.

OMG GUYS THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE!!!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BBQ WAS JUST SOME BULLSHIT OF THE POLICE OFFICERS LOOKING FOR A REASON TO MALTREAT BLACK PEOPLE!
VOTE IF YOU'RE AGAINST POLICE BRUTALLITY!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...