Love Across Worlds

By AruArshi

Their meeting was accidental. They belonged to different worlds. But they were pulled together beyond any re... More

Prologue
Ch -1 Uknown
Ch - 2 Little Conversation?
Ch - 3 Hope
Ch - 4 Step by Step
Ch - 5 Curiosity
Ch- 6 Maze
Characters Sneak Peak
Chapter - 8 Search
Chapter - 9 Conflicts
Chapter - 10 Mystery
Chapter - 11 Plans
update information

Ch - 7 Doubts

632 70 43
By AruArshi

Hi, guys thank you for your lovely comments. I am sorry for the delay in the post. Now I stop the my crappy talk and begin the next part.. Enjoy .... :)

Khushi didn't knew why she felt disappointed all of sudden. She had never felt these emotions ever before. Why it's bothering me so much? If he had some people related to him, then why he doesn't tell me anything? He agreed to be my friend right? She sighed deep. She tried to peek more when suddenly she stepped over a stool making noise. She gasp in shock and saw him stiffen at the noise she quickly made her way back to her bedroom and locked the door. She gasped for breath and sat on bed worried hoping he didn't came to know about her being sneaking on him. She quietly lay back on the bed and thought about everything happening around her ever since he came in her life. In just two days this all is happening with her but all she doesn't get till now is why she feels pulled to him? "What is happening to me Devi Maiya?" she whispered to herself before sleep took over.

Arnav was relieved getting the band and he quickly wore it but he needed that device to contact them. He looked around the room and quietly got up limping towards the door leading to verandah. He stopped for a moment and looked at another door where Khushi was sleeping. He sighed deep thinking about her, he had made her friend and even then he just couldn't tell her about himself and the things going on. He knew that she tried a lot to ask him indirectly in the machine they were travelling but he just can't tell her yet. He felt bad and he don't know why. May be she helped him or maybe she is different and he felt close to her in unknown way.

He went to the.. ምን ብላ ጠራችው? Vera..veran..yeah verandah (what she called it? Vera..veran..yeah verandah). He quickly searched around the small cabinets and finally found the box. He was opening it when he heard her footsteps even though she was trying hard to not to let him know but she don't know him. He could have turned to her to make her know that he caught her sneaking on him but he couldn't and he just can't. He remained still until she came closer and something dropped due to her. He resisted the urge to look at her and soon he felt her speeding back to her room. He took deep breath and closed the box and took it with him to his room.

He laid down on bed and opened the box again. He took the device out and flipped it around to find the inscription written over it. He remembered him telling about the instructions written over it. He read all of it carefully and initiated the device but it wasn't starting up. "common start...I need you buddy" he whispered to himself... "why am I speaking her language?" he rolled his eyes at himself... he again tried to start device but it just wouldn't. He sighed and pulled his hairs harshly. He kept thinking about it when it struck him and he quickly pulled away the cloth covering the glass. He looked all over around and sighed... that's the reason...he whispered.. He know now he need to wait till it comes and he placed the device back and put it back in the box and hid it beneath the bed. He closed his eyes and tried to get some rest but not before missing his closest people who mean world to him.

*****

Loud ringing of the alarm broke her sleep and she tried to shut it off. She got up and stretched herself yawning and rubbing her eyes she looked for her specs before getting off the bed and still felt too tired to get up when its already 7 a.m. She looked around and sighed, she don't remember when she slept off while thinking about him and that last night event. Thoughts and doubts roamed in her head like lightning. Why I am thinking so much about it? Why does it matter to me? She gets frustrated with her thoughts. "No..i am not going to think anymore regarding that stupid ring..i mean the box..just get him cured and ask him to leave..it's not that he is dying to be my friend anyways...yeah so that's final..." she nodded to herself before getting up to get ready for the day.

Arnav got up with light falling on his face he blinked his eyes open and saw the light coming through the cloth. He got up and quickly removed it to see the light arising every moment from outside. He smiled little and hope filled him he quickly glanced down and opened his robe he changed into last night and but still it was light. "መውጣት እፈልጋለሁ" ("I need to go out") he said to himself. He slowly got up ignoring the oain shooting through his movements. He bend much lower and picked up the box he had hidden safely and opened it to take out the device. He looked around and got up to leave towards the door. He need to get this done before...

"Arnav? Where are you going?"

Arnav stood still after hearing her voice and he quickly hid the device behind him before turning to her.

"What?" He tried to be nonchalant.

Khushi looked at him questioningly as she was here after getting ready when he was trying to walk towards the door but he was in kind of hurry to notice her. She could clearly see he was lying right now but why? He don't trust me? She shrugged her thoughts for a while and went to him.

"I am asking, where you are going like this at this time?" she asked getting closer to him.

"Nowhere.. I just wanted to just see outside..." he said pointing out.

Khushi sighed deep due to his answer, He won't tell me... she could see he was trying to hide something and she don't want to ask further. She felt hurt unknowingly yet again.

"Well if you will go outside people can see you and I am sure you don't want that. And since you are not well and to top that you said I can be your friend so please take my advice and sit back on your bed." She turned around tried to control herself. "I would to like you to get checked in hospital and get well soon. Then you can do whatever you want to do. Now come lets get u cleaned up and have breakfast then we can leave" she said going to washroom but not before she saw him moving back to bed still hiding that black box type stuff. "Control yourself Khushi...he is just a strange friend and patient..nothing more.." she shrugged and went inside the washroom.

Arnav was feeling weird about the way she talked to him. He was nearly saved from exposing his identity. He have to be more careful around her as he knew she is very suspicious of him and also every observant. To make things worse she is taking care of him and had made him her friend but... he sighed and hid the device back in the box thinking to take it out later when he gets an opportunity. He went back to bed when he saw Khushi coming with huge square stuff with liquid filled up along with some brick. He was confused seeing it at her so that she can explain.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Ah nothing...why have you brought this?" He tried an alternate query to get his answer

"Why? Don't you want to get cleaned up? Don't tell me you don't get showered? Its sooo unhygienic and I don't like unhygienic people around me." She said keeping the tray on the table. "Since you can't get showered due to your injuries yet so this will help you get cleaned. So come let me finish this and then you can change into new cloths and then have breakfast so that we can leave" she said soaking sponge in the water and opened his shirt making squirm back making her confused.

"What are you doing?" He said getting back more as she progressed with that squishy thing.

"Giving you a little sponge bath?"

"I don't want it." he said getting away from her.

"Arnav you need this..or else you will smell and just as I said I don't like this so don't create fuss and let me do this." She was getting irritated now

Arnav tried to hold his robe more as she tried to pull it off to clean him. Clean him? Ohh..

"I will do it myself.." he said trying to take that squishy thing from her.

Khushi sighed and gave it to him.. "Fine I can understand but I was helping just because your hand was injured. Now do it slowly and clean the non injured part of your body and clean it with this fresh water. And take this towel to clean yourself and I will bring you new cloths. And after coming back from hospital we will buy some new cloths for you" she said going back to her room to bring some fresh cloths.

Arnav squeezed the suishy thing she said as sponge and liquid ohh...water came out...he was relieved she left as he can't let her do this clean up job. But she did this thing when he was unconscious after accident. He sighed and opened his robe and did as she asked him and it was very cold against his skin and he did felt good after he was ran it through his body careful of his injuries. He put it back in water and he really like it. He was so going to tell this back at home. After doing his job he cleaned it with towel when he felt the pressure...oh no..

Khushi was coming with cloths back to him when she saw him cleaned up but his face was scrunched in tension.

"What happened?" She kept cloth aside

"I need to go"

"Where?"

"I need to go to do my job?"

"Job? What are you saying Arnav?"

"Khushi, where do you go for your job?"

"My Job? Ohh you mean office?"

"Office? Do you call it an office?"

Khushi can clearly guess he was trying to say something else but she didn't get it..yet..

"Arnav I don't think we both are talking about the same thing"

Arnav was really frustrated as pressure increased inside him. And then it clicked him..

"I want to go where I can do my this job?" And he pointed downwards towards a special place making Khushi follow his hand.

Khushi was stunned for a while as her face went red with embarrassment and she realized what he really meant.

"Khushiii....please tell me fast..." he said trying to hold it more

"Ohh.. I am soo sorry come with me..couldn't you tell me you want to go to washroom" she said turning towards the washroom as he followed her quickly

She opened the door and showed him the washroom...

"This is it and that's where you push to clean it..just to tell you...please be careful of your injuries" she said as she demonstrated the basics and as she guessed he don't know how it functions and as soon she tells he just closed the door on her and she knew he don't know how to lock...what a weird man..one side he behaves he don't know anything like he is illiterate or away from civilization something and on other side he had such fancy bike. Didn't he went washroom yesterday? He didn't asked me yesterday that means he didn't.... Hey Devi maiya..Who is he? She wondered yet again.

Arnav was finally relieved and he did everything as she told him and also learned a new way doing this job. I seriously need to contact them or else my identity will get revealed. He came out and felt weird facing her. She just asked to him to wear cloths and join for breakfast.

As soon they were finished with breakfast they went out not before ensuring there is no one outside to notice them. He looked at his vehicle when he heard her..

"Don't worry no one can see this. It's safe. Now come we need to leave." She said as she held out her hand to him to hold as they carefully sat in the car before they leave for their destination.

Khushi kept quiet throughout the ride knowing she won't get answers from him not that she will rest till she know but she gave him a bit time to tell himself. She can't help but kept sneaking at him who was all time rolling that ring around his finger. That ring must be very special for him. She shook her weird feelings again to concentrate on road.

Arnav didn't want to go but he didn't have any excuse either and he needed out in light. He quickly grabbed his device hiding it in his cloth before leaving with her. The moment they were out in the CARR he looked above and breathed relief before closing his eyes and let himself absorb everything he can.

"We are here.." she said as she stopped the car in the parking

Arnav opened his eyes and looked around and it was huge building. "Where are we?"

"Hospital. Come" she just said and got out from car.

Arnav got out from the car shocking Khushi... "what?" He asked looking at her expression

"Cant you be careful? You will increase your injuries more..." she fumed at him

"Ohh.. sorry..."

She rolled her eyes at him.. "come and walk carefully and slowly".. and he nodded at her..

Arnav adjusted his hidden device inside his shirt while walking beside her. He frowned at loads of people around him. Some of them on white rolling things...they entered in to the door where cool winds hit him. He quietly followed her and they entered a huge room where she turned to him.

"Stay here and don't go anywhere until I come myself for you.. can you at least follow my this request? I don't want anyone to catch you and I don't want you to get lost." She asked hopeful.

Arnav couldn't help but agree to her request. He don't know why he just cant deny her anything and he felt horrible for hiding so much from her...One day he will surely tell her everything.. He nods to her. "I will wait for you"

"Thanks and don't talk to anyone. If someone asks just tell them you are waiting for someone and don't tell my name also" she said hurriedly looking around.

He again nodded before sitting on seat beside him when he heard some voices behind her.

"Hey fake doc.. are you ok today?"

Khushi looked shocked and turned behind her to look at the two persons smiling at her..

"Hi Priyanka ... Hi Akanksha..."

Hope you guys like the update... Do vote and comment :)

Now introducing two new characters of the story... ;)

Priyanka

and.....

Akanksha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
4.1K 273 2
It is a two-part Arshi Story. Let's peek into their life & get to know what misunderstanding is there between our star couple & how will it affect th...
217K 11.1K 27
A split second can change your life. Every second you live, every second you chose to live later and every second you wasted can all change your life...
105K 6.4K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...