Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Clint Barton: Alphabet

9.2K 162 61
By CristianJamesGonzale

A/N: I'm glad all of you are enjoying this alphabet thing 😭 Well, I have the next one for @ScottKidd. Thank you everyone for reading & I promise there's going to be more soon. THANKS MARVEL FAM!!!

A - After Sex
After sex Clint will wipe you down so you don't have to & will ask if you need anything then he'll thank you every time. He's a family man & he'll have pillow talk with you while your cuddled in his arms all night long until you finally realize that it's really late so the both of you fall asleep together.

B - Bottom or Top?
Clint is a very versatile man. Half the time he wants to fuck you senseless that'll essentially break you & the other half wants you to fuck him so hard that he won't be able to shoot an arrow straight. Maybe he can still hit the target, who knows. He loves the thrill of both ends of the sexual spectrum.

C - Cum
Clint will cum on your face with your tongue sticking out, mouth wide open & cum a boat load into your mouth with amazing accuracy. Most the time your face will be covered in his cum then he'll take a picture of you in that position just in case you aren't around to pleasure him.

If Clint is trying to make you cum he wants you to cum around his hole so you can lick all up while you eat him out at the same time. It gets him hard immediately then wants to go for another round.

D - Dildo
If Clint is going to use a dildo on you then he's going to make it's an exact mold of his. He'll make you suck on the plastic toy while Clint is fucking you senseless. It gets turned on more. If you're a bad boy Clint will punish you by using the dildo rather than his actual cock & that gets you impatient.

You never understood why Clint gets turned on so much when you fuck him with Clint's own molded dildo. Well, sometimes you would him to go fuck himself so I guess this'll be the literal sense. You don't mind it though, it turns you on as well.

E - Erection
Clint will get an erection as much as a horny college boy. I mean how else did he get three kids, right? He literally can't enough of you so Clint will get off with you as much as he can during stakeout missions or lazy Saturday's when all his kids are at his ex's house. Clint is very horny in general.

F - Favorite Body Part
Clint's favorite body part is your arms & your fingers. If they're strong enough to pull back a draw string then the great Hawkeye is yours. Not only that, he loves when your strong arms throw him around like Clint is your little bitch. Also, Clint love your fingers all over his body. His cock will pulse.

G - Gagging
Clint will take your cock all the way to the back of his throat & will leave it there until he can't take it anymore. Choking on your cock is his most favorite thing to do because covers your cock with all of his saliva for him take in his ass later.

H - Hand Job
If you're not in the mood to give Clint a blow job then he will absolutely take a hand job. Especially, when the 2 of you are making our while your tongues are fighting for dominance. Clint would lose because he would be too busy moaning from the pleasure of your thumb is rubbing his sensitive tip.

When you're not in the mood Clint will always find a way to give a hand job even when you're so tired from work because he knows you'll need it.

I - Intimacy
Clint is a very intimate person with you & all his of his kids. Again, he's a family man so he learned how to open up to everyone about anything. If you need to take some time to open up he'll respect that because Clint has gone through the same thing & will wait for the day you feel comfortable enough.

J - Jerking Off
Clint is too horny to not jerk off. When you're away on a business trip or when you're working overnight he simply can't wait for you, but he'll be horny again once you come. Clint's like a dog waiting for its owner to come home for some attention.

K - Kinks
Barton loves it when you choke him with his bow while you're fucking his ass so hard & just general choking with your hand. Somehow it makes him cum a lot, but if you want him to cum a lot more Clint suggests you use another toy on him.

Clint being called daddy in the bedroom is like an addictive drug to him so you say it often.

L - Lube
If Clint has lube then he'll think about using it since he doesn't want to hurt you, but he if he doesn't then he'll make sure to use a lot of spit. He always says "If it doesn't fit, add more spit."

M - Massages
Clint will always give you the best thorough massage you will ever receive in your life. It feels so good that the first time he ever gave you a massage you orgasmed on his bed then the both of you ended up fucking the night away.

Clint doesn't like massages, but will take a shoulder rub if he's absolutely desperate.

N - Naked Bodies
Clint has little hair on his chest area that doesn't need to be trimmed or maintained. If it's not bothering you while having sex then he doesn't need to worry about shaving it off. He's very proud of his happy trail though.

Clint will kiss all over your body just to show you how beautiful you are to him. He doesn't mind doing this for you because Clint wants let you know how special you are to him many people. Clint will also keep kissing your lips until you believe him.

O - Oral
Sucking off Clint will make him like putty in your hands. The way your warm mouth goes up & down your shaft coating it with your saliva then when you go down deep he will shove your head down pass your limits because you're his bitch.

P - Pain (Hurting)
When Clint is hurting he will come home when you're writing emails in your office & will ask you if you have time to talk then he'll grab your hand leading you to the couch. He will break down & cry & he will tell you everything on his mind while you're pulling him close rubbing circle on his back. Clint tells you right because he knows that it'll work out if you do it together.

When you're hurting Clint will be that reassurance that you need in your life. He'll make sure that you're functioning properly for the day, eating well enough, sleeping at night until he know that you're 100% back to your normal self then hold you in his arms until the pain is gone.

Q - Quickie
Clint will only accept a quickie when you're fucking him because he tends to go too fast when Clint is topping you. If you have a little extra time on your hands Clint will tease you as much as he can. He makes sure you're satisfied enough.

R - Risking It
Clint loves to fuck you in the open field of his ranch farm on his tractor when he thinks no one is around, but when it comes to public places Clint will do anything to get you off in public in front of random people. Especially, when the other Avengers are right in front of you. Clint loves to have his fun.

S - Spooning
It might sound a little selfish, but Clint only like to be the big spoon because he wants to protect from any harm by holding you close. Clint is only the little spoon when he needs you to be his emotional support. He wants to be help when Clint is at his most vulnerable stage of depression.

Some nights you argue on big & little spoon.

T - Toys
Clint LOVES when you use his new vibrating arrow in his hole while he's handcuffed to the headboard with very restricted movement & if he moves you'll turn off the vibrator or take it out then you'll use the next toy which is a cock ring. If you choke him with a cock ring on he'll cum too much for you to swallow.

Clint will only use the vibrating arrow on you if you didn't listen to daddy's command. Other than that he'll be vanilla topping for you.

U - Underwear
Clint will be all nude when his kids are at his ex's house leaving the 2 of you alone in your house/apartment. He can get very comfortable very quickly & it's not like you haven't seen it before, but he'll wear a jockstrap when he's feeling particularly horny at any given time of the day.

Clint loves it when you use his already used jockstrap. It'll get him hard especially, when you're on the couch with you hole being exposed only for him & will love it even more if you cum a lot in his jockstrap for him to lick clean later.

V - Volume
Clint's grunts & moans are only loud enough fill the entire room. He learned how to control his volume due to having kids, but when they're out of the house he will be a very vocal top telling you to take daddy's cock deep just like how you like it.

Clint is also a loud bottom, a lot louder than when he's a top & he can't help it because you're really deep inside of him. He'll beg you to fuck him faster & harder until you cum in his ass.

W - Wreck Me
Clint will absolutely wreck your ass once you come home from a long mission or business trip. You'll look so sexy in your business clothes that he'll turn it into zipper sex. Clint will pull down your slacks just enough for him to have access to your hole then open up all your buttons of your shirt. He'll lift you up for you wrap your leg around his & he'll fuck you against the wall until Clint cums in your hole.

X - X Rated
5 1/2 inches soft & 8 1/4 inches hard. 2 inches thick with a little bed of pubic hair.

Y - Yes Sir
Clint will ask you to put on his skin tight Hawkeye suit then he'll ask you to do a strip tease while you give a lap dance. He loves the slowness when you grind your ass on his crotch. You'll hear a low growl from behind you, that's how you'll know you're doing something right.

Z - Zayum
You were a secret agent for another organization that made you team up with Clint. The both of you did such a good job on the mission that your team ups became more apparent. At the time Clint didn't know his feelings towards you when he literally had a wife & 3 kids. The moment he knew his true feelings when he was home with his wife Clint got a call saying you ended up in the hospital. Clint stayed at the hospital until you recovered hoping you'd come back to him then as soon as you woke up he planted one on your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 279 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
4.9K 203 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
53.1K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
222K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.