Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Bruce Banner: Alphabet

7.3K 125 60
By CristianJamesGonzale

A - After Sex
After sex Bruce is the type of guy to ask if he was good enough for you only because he wants everything to be the best for you & wants to make sure you were satisfied enough with everything you guys have done then he'll still have enough energy wipe you down. Bruce is always prepared with a glass of water on the side of the bed for you.

Bruce is a pillow talk kind of guy. He genuinely wants to hear about your day until Bruce decides to completely knock out. It's cute though.

B - Bottom or Top?
Who's to say? Bruce is very versatile in, but if he bottoms you'd have to make sure to tell him everything will be ok & you don't mind doing that for him at all. He prefers to bottom, it gives him reassurance that you'll be pleasured enough. When Bruce tops he thinks he's not doing well enough, but he top if you really want him to.

C - Cum
Bruce will cum a lot no matter how many rounds you guys go for. Most rounds is 2 though. He'll cum like he hasn't been touched in months every single time & it never fails. It might have to do something with the hulk, maybe. You love it either way.

Bruce loves to cum in your mouth, but he gets really shy when the opportunity presents itself & when he doesn't ask Bruce will cum all over your chest. Although, it doesn't satisfy him much.

He thought about breeding you then immediately scrapped the idea because he doesn't want to potentially turning to the hulk as well.

D - Dildo
Dildo's aren't something he's very fond of. Bruce honestly doesn't understand the need for one when you have a lovely partner with you. You tried it on him once & he immediately backed out.

Sometimes when you ask Bruce to use the dildo on you he gets kinda sad because Bruce thinks he might not be big enough for you or he's not pleasuring you enough like he's supposed to. He will respect you wishes, it's what you want after all.

E - Erection
Bruce is almost too busy in the lab to get any sort of erection. He's too distracted with the many projects & paper work, but if Bruce has a moment to spare to think for himself he'll definitely think about you sucking on his cock then he'll almost turn into the hulk because Bruce needs a release.

Bruce loves & hates erections for himself.

F - Favorite Body Part
His favorite body part is your lips. Bruce loves to watch them go up & down on his shaft every chance that he gets & he can't get enough of this kissable lips. To him it's like a drug that he's gotten addicted to over the years & both of you can't complain.

G - Gagging
Bruce tries not to gag so much or else the big guys will come out, but he'll try the best that he can for your sake. Choking is too violent for him.

H - Hand Job
Bruce gets particularly shy when he wants a good hand job from you. It's his favorite thing in the world apart from making out. He especially, loves it when you're jerking his cock while the both of you look into each other's eyes while Bruce is a moaning mess so you know when he's about to cum.

Bruce has an amazingly strong grip so you say Bruce gives the best hand jobs, Bruce gives the best hand jobs. You'll cum in no time.

I - Intimacy
Bruce is a very intimate person. With all the insecurities he has Bruce will let you know of them so you won't have to worry as much as him keeping it in to himself. Cuddling gives him the chance to relax when he's feeling very insecure.

Romance is Bruce's forte. He pays attention to every single detail that you've told him throughout the years you've been together. Every date Bruce plans always goes right & bonus points on the date if the 2 of you end upstairs in your bedroom.

J - Jerking Off
Bruce doesn't like to jerk off by himself. He likes to wait for you to come home so the both you could close to each other. Jerking off feels like he's cutting corners so he won't do it.

K - Kinks
Bruce gets really turned on when he comes home to find you wearing his lab coat in nothing else except for some boxer briefs or a jock strap. It really gets him going when you play doctor.

Bruce will never say it, he likes it when you tell him "hulk smash" when he's fucking you.

L - Lube
Bruce is always prepared with a bottle of lube somewhere around the house because he can't use enough spit. Just because he's prepared with it doesn't mean he likes the lube. For him it feels a little cheap for an easy access.

M - Massages
Bruce loves a good massage after a long, hard day at the lab. If you get some scented candles while rubbing him down with a little bit of oil you'll definitely get your happy ending. It's his way of saying thank you for everything.

All of your massages don't always end in sex, it's mostly of you asking Bruce how his day was & you trying to untie the knots in his shoulders.

N - Naked Bodies
Bruce has so much body hair that he never bothers to shave any of it off. It's too much of a hassle for him, but you love it either way. He has a pudgy body that Bruce is very insecure about because he doesn't look like the other Avengers.

Bruce isn't the best with words, but he will tell you take off your clothes & tell you to lay down so he could trace every part of your body saying why he loves that particular body part. At first it was weird then after awhile you started to appreciate his words & love what he's trying to do. It's wholesome.

O - Oral
Blow jobs is something that Bruce loves especially, when you visit him at the lab & gives him the best blow job in his office that'll lead to something a lot more because he's stressed.

Eating you is his favorite thing to do to pleasure you. He will keep going & going until he knows your about to cum then he'll stop to tease you edging you on 3 or 4 times until cum a lot.

P - Pain (Hurting)
When Bruce is hurting he'll immediately go to & start crying in your arms then when he's calmed down Bruce will tell what's wrong. He doesn't like to bother you with his problems, but Bruce knows he's going to need your help eventually. Most of the time he wants you to hold him close.

When you're hurting Bruce will do anything he can to cheer you up by making your favorite dinner, drawing you a bath, massage, doing your errands for you, etc. He'll do it all for you so you can have time for yourself to think then at the end of the day Bruce will ask if you need anything else before he could think about sleeping.

Q - Quickie
Bruce will enjoy a good quickie, but usually they don't well for either side because the both you usually do sensual & love making. He doesn't want to mess up your work clothes that took you hours to get ready for. Sometimes when the both of you are ready for bed & you guys are really horny that's when a proper quickie happens. It feels so good & at the same will help you knock out faster.

R - Risking It
Bruce rather keep things sexual in the bedroom rather than risking anything in public. He doesn't want anyone looking at you if you guys decide to do something risky in public.

S - Spooning
Bruce loves to to be the big spoon & the little spoon so he never complains on which side he's on because you're at his side, but if he knows you have work an early morning shift the next day Bruce will definitely want to the big spoon so he could keep you in bed as long as possible. It happened often.

T - Toys
Bruce doesn't like toys, he doesn't even like to use any dildos. He hates toys because the thought of a plastic toy could pleasure rather than him gets him really upset so you don't have any.

U - Underwear
Banner only has boxer shorts & when he got more comfortable with the move in he started to wear briefs & a tank top around the house. He knows how much it turns you on to see that. It also turns him on when he catches you sniffing his used boxers.

Bruce loves to see you sprawled out on the couch with his button up opened & black briefs. Some stuff will go down if he sees like that on mornings.

V - Volume
Bruce moans quietly out of respect for any neighbors potentially calling for a noise complaint, but he will let you moan as loud as you wanted to & he'll cover your mouth if you get too loud. From to time to time Bruce will roar, stop fucking you, & facepalm himself. It's embarrassing.

W - Wreck Me
Bruce loves to go hard as much as the next person, but he hates damaging anything so most of the time he'll stick sensual love making. If he goes hard he's either needs to take his anger out or Bruce is extremely horny for you. Can't complain for both.

X - X Rated
6 1/3 inches soft & 8 inches hard. 2 inches thick.

Y - Yes Sir
If you want an easy way to turn on Bruce Banner all you need to do is make out with him while you slowly unbutton his shirt. He'll get hard so fast that'll also get you hard pretty quickly.

Z - Zayum
The day you joined The Avengers Bruce couldn't take his eyes off of you. He was attracted by your work ethic & how excited you were about science as he was. Not to mention he loved your award winning smile that also made him smile. The team tried to pair the both of you up even though it took about 6 long months. You were playing hard to get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
3.5K 179 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
173K 3.4K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
221K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.