Tony Lopez by Alana Johnson

Autorstwa official_alanaj

U slowly fall in love with chase but realise Tony is the one for you Więcej

Introdutions
Dunkin !!! 💓

The hype house

7 0 0
Autorstwa official_alanaj

Millies POV:
Wake up!wake up! Addison shakes you screaming in your ear "ok ok ok jeez addi calm down I'm getting up" I reply with sass .I sit up addi was already dressed so I get out of bed and go through my wardrobe looking for some clothes exited to arrive at the hype house .
U put on this outfit :

And run downstairs addi scream at you to help her carry your suitcases so you grab your and help addi carry them out the door "hurry up mills the plane leave in 3 hours we are already running late faster !!!!!" Ok ok I get it I reply I run toward the car dragging our suitcases behind us . We place the suitcases in the car and leave to go to the airport ....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 65K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...