Down to Ride.

By verifiedspiffy

More

01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
SOLID PREVIEW
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
SOLID!
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
updating soon.
46.
47.
48.
49.
New Story..
50.

26.

14.5K 780 257
By verifiedspiffy

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

Wifey❤️ We finna go to look at some buildings for the shop. I did my hair this morning.

U fine af
Ong u gone b my wife

Wifey❤️ I miss you🥺👉🏾👈🏾

I miss u 2. When u coming bacc home

Wifey❤️ Tomorrow, tonight we having a girls night.

Bet

I sat my phone down and finished rolling up. I wish heaven had visitation hours, shit don't feel the same without my brother. Days like this I really realize I'an really got nobody fa' real.

Kenzo 24th birthday next week and I'on know what I wanna do for him just yet. I'ma go up for his shit by any means necessary. I tried to call my mama the other day and her ass wasn't really tryna talk to me fa' real. She be on her own timing n shit sometimes so I'ma just do my own shit.

Once I finished rolling up my blunts, I sparked it and faced them. I grabbed my phone hooking it up to the bluetooth and played Lil Baby Emotionally Scarred.

Not too long later I felt my phone vibrating and I grabbed it, answering the facetime call.

Wifey❤️
connecting...

"Wassup?" I answered.

"You at home by yourself?" She asked all in the camera.

"Yeah," I shook my head, "Back up."

"Whats wrong?" She looked at me.

"Nothing."

"You're lying." She cut her eyes at me.

"I'm good," I laughed, "I just need to get some more weed."

"Okay, I'ma talk to you later cause it's something wrong but I don't wanna press you about it." She said.

"Azura I'm good bro, I'ma see you tomorrow." I chuckled.

She just shook her head, "A'ight, I'm coming to get you at like 12."

"You can't drive bro, but ok. I love you." I nodded.

"I love you more Kyaire." She said before hanging up.

I lit my other blunt that I already had rolled up and started smoking it.

Saint and Rah walked in and looked at me sitting on the other couch. I'on know what they issue is but Saint looked mad as fuck.

"Fuck wrong with y'all?" I looked at them.

"Ro dumb ass hit his car." Rah laughed.

Soon as he said that Ro walked in, and sat next to me.

"I didn't mean to, I told his ass don't park in my parking spot." Ro shrugged.

"Bitch you paying for my shit." Saint threw my lighter at him.

"My lighter tho?" I smacked my lips, looking at him.

"Azura outside." Ro said.

"She coming in?" I asked.

"Autumn with her?" Rah stood up.

I shook my head and stood up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed me some fruit snacks and walked outside.

I laughed once I seen Rah at the window tryna talk to Autumn. This nigga whipped and she don't even want him no mo.

"Where y'all finna go? Don't make me have to kill nobody." I said to Azura, once I walked up to her.

"We finna go to my apartment, I brung you some food." She chuckled, passing me a bag of Benihana's.

"You the shit." I said taking it from her.

"What y'all finna do?" She asked me.

"Chill until Jimmy get here." I nodded, eating my fruit snacks.

"Y'all so ghetto, what y'all finna get into now?" She sighed, "Kyaire please be safe."

I waved her off, "Tomorrow ain't promised, so minus well lemme get you pregnant today."

"Oh yeah you being ghetto as hell." Autumn said, "Tryna ruin her hot girl summer."

"Pregnant or not she ain't having one, so what does it matter?" I made a face, "Everybody a die around this bitch."

"James in there?" Kaliyah asked.

"Yeah he gotta lil attitude right now, starting to think you got him pregnant." Rah said.

I laughed, "Hell nah, that nigga have been eating all my food— then again that's normal."

"Nah he ate some weird ass shit earlier no cap." Rah shook his head.

"Mhm, give him this." Kaliyah rolled her eyes handing me another bag of Benihana's.

"Where is my food bae?" Rah asked Autumn.

"Anyways, who y'all weed man?" Autumn asked.

"Don't worry about it." Rah mugged.

"Why?"

"We tryna get high duh." She said.

"Here, its this girl Raj she sell weed and its good." Rah said giving her the number.

"I already got her number thats one of my clients," Azura said, "Finna tell her put me in the game coach."

"Sit yo ass down." I mushed her head.

"You always touching me." She looked at me.

"Cause I can." I said choking her, kissing her face.

"Aht aht, none of that gay shit." Rah said.

"Fuck you and go to hell." I waved him off.

"Move, we gotta go cause I gotta catch this store so I can do they nails." Autumn said, pushing Rah head back.

"She don't like you." Kaliyah laughed at him.

"Fuck all y'all." He mugged, walking away from the car.

"Bye, don't have my girlfriend doing no bald head hoe shit." I mugged them, kissing Azura.

"Boy we not the fuck." Kaliyah made a face.

"Right, niggas get together and swear we bad influences." Autumn shook her head.

I waved them off, walking back to the house.

"Let's play a game." Rah said.

"What game?" Ro looked at him.

"A'ight so we gone go outside somebody gone spin the bottle—"

"Bitch you on some gay shit." Saint looked at him.

"Nigga what?" Rah smacked his lips, "Listen who ever the bottle land on, they get to choose whoever they wanna graze."

"Bet." I said.

"Nigga what?" Ro shook his head laughing, "Nah cause if I get shot at wrong I'ma get mad."

"Nah I'm playing the real game is they throwing eggs." Rah said.

"I'on feel like playing no mo." I shook my head.

"Fuck wrong witchu'?" Ro said looking at Saint.

I looked over at him and he was just staring.

"Y'all just dumb as hell." He shook his head.

I heard someone knocking at the door and they all looked at me.

"Who the fuck at my door?" I made a face.

"Nigga how we s'posed to know?" Ro looked at me.

I mugged him before grabbing my glock, and I stood up to go get the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me nigga." I heard.

I opened the door and seen Jimmy standing outside. I opened it wider and stepped to the side to let him in, and closed the door behind him. We walked back to the living room and he sat down in the chair that was near the window.

"I texted y'all to let y'all know I was coming over here." He said, sitting his shit down.

"My phone on do not disturb." I sat back.

"You need a blunt Jimmy? You look stressed." Ro looked at him.

"Y'all gone need 'em, I'ma get my own shit." He said.

"Wassup?" Saint looked at him.

"So as y'all know someone already killed Tariq and Gino, now we don't know who. Now remember I told y'all they working for a nigga named K3, apparently he's been in the game for years. I was able to still hack into Tariq phone and get more information about K3." He told us.

"So what the issue about K3 ?" Rah asked.

Better yet, who the fuck is K3?

"His name is Kenji—"

"Kenji?" I scoffed.

"Ain't that yo pops?" Ro looked at me.

"I'an gotta daddy, don't associate with that bitch ass nigga." I mugged.

"I thought he was dead." Saint made a face.

"Wait, if Tariq was working with him, does that mean he had something to do with Kenzo death?" Rah asked.

"Most likely, probably set it up along with Tariq." Jimmy said, doing some shit on his laptop.

"Shit finna get real hot." Saint shook his head.

"He a bitch ass nigga," I shook my head, "I don't care what happen— I wanna be the one to kill that nigga."

🌚

thoughts?

ideas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63K 46
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž"
362K 13.9K 53
...โyour love is a one in a millionโž
174K 3.9K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
19.2K 566 11