Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... More

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

8- Will You Marry Me?

3.3K 167 282
By WritingZmyPassion

"What the fuck?"

Harry felt his jaw go stiff where Niall had slapped him.

He didn't understand what the big deal was, it was just a fucking job! Who needs a job when someone had agreed to take care of you?

He wondered, but he wasn't letting Niall go scot free for slapping him.

He was a Prince for crying out loud, not even the King and Queen had ever laid hands on him.

"Did you just fucking slap me?" Harry growled the obvious and Niall rolled his eyes.

"And I will fucking do it again if you don't start behaving like a normal human being." Niall replied and shot Harry a glare.

Harry on the other hand wasn't having it, Niall was too low below his social standard to talk to him like that, much less lay hands on him.

His face hardened and he stood infront of Niall, not really giving a fuck about personal space and all that.

He used his height advantage to tower and try to intimidate Niall. Key word being try, because Niall didn't seem in the least intimidated by him.

Harry did see a flash of fear in Niall's eyes for a split second but it was gone as soon as it came and he looked up at Harry with the same glare.

"Look here you little leprechaun. I will not allow you to stand here and disrespect me when all I'm trying to do is make life easier for you. I have fucking told you that I will take care of you. Other people, being put in your shoes, would be a little bit appreciative and not act like an ungrateful child. I'm doing you a freaking favour, the least you can do is be-" Harry's angry speech was cut off by Niall.

"You are not fucking doing me a favour, Prince." He spat out the title like it was a venomous snake. "I'm working for it. I will be the one who'll be helping you lie to your family and the whole world about your sexuality. My social life is slowly being taken away from me because of you, I have people following me around just to get a good story outta me. And even if we 'divorce', I will always be the man who was once Harry Styles' husband so it's not like I will ever live normally after that. So you are definitely not doing me a favour, we are like business partners with equal shares in a company. You need me as much as I need the money that I'm earning from this." By the time Niall was done, he was painting from anger.

How dare Harry think he was doing him a favour?

Harry thought that was biggest load of crap he'd heard. Niall was too far up his arse to realize that what he was saying was complete rubbish.

"Oh that's where you are wrong, Leprechaun, you are not irreplaceable. I haven't announced anything to the world yet, I can easily replace you. And we'll see if you can find someone who would be willing to offer a deal as good as the one I have offered you." Harry smirked when saw Niall's fists clench. He knew that he had gotten to him.

"But," Harry started again. " I suppose you can just go back to working in the pub- oh wait, you don't have a job anymore. Oops."

For the second time that night, Niall struck and slapped Harry exactly where he'd slapped him before.

He felt like his premolars and molars were about to fall out of his mouth.

"Don't fucking talk to me-" Harry cut Niall off by grabbing his face with right hand and slammed his lips onto Niall's.

He forcefully moved his lips against Niall's unresponsive ones. He bit down on Niall's bottom lip and when Niall gasped, he slipped his tongue inside Niall's mouth.

Niall on the other hand, was doing all he could to push Harry off of him but the Prince was just too powerful.

Harry was convinced that he had taught Niall a lesson and so he pulled away.

He looked at Niall with a smirk which soon faltered when instead of a glare, he was met with Niall's glossy eyes.

"Please don't tell me you are about to cry because I kissed you." Harry said. He wanted to feel bad for Niall but what was there to cry about, really?

Infact it was Harry who was supposed to be affected negatively by the kiss, considering he wasn't gay and he'd just kissed a lad. He'd initiated it but still.

When he received no answer from Niall, he rolled his eyes and continued addressing him.

"Look I only kissed you because you think it's such a great idea to slap me. So whenever you slap me, I kiss you. Simple. I don't wanna hit you back so there." Harry grinned.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Niall asked. He was angry, Harry could see that but he wasn't intimidated in the least. "Do you fucking have any idea what you've done, you royal arsehole?"

"I paid you back with a kiss for slapping me. That's what I've done." Harry answered in a duh tone.

Niall clenched his fists tightly. He wanted to do more than just slap Harry but he knew Harry would do more than just kiss him.

"That was my first kiss and you just stole it away from me." Niall said angrily.

"Oh." Harry said. "I would say I'm sorry but I really am not. It's not a big deal, besides we'll have to kiss in our relationship so... " Harry trailed off.

Niall wiped his mouth and glared at Harry. His eyes were still glossy but he'd refused to let 'em tears fall.

"I don't wanna be near you right now. I'm out of here." Niall said and Harry walked infront of him to block his path.

"Wait a second, how did you get here?" Harry asked Niall who just glared at him.

"Cab." He gave him a one word answer. He didn't want to be anywhere near Harry. He was so angry with him and he was doing everything in his power to not hit the Prince.

"And how are you gonna get back to your flat?" Harry asked again.

"That's none of your concern." He said and walked around Harry to try and get away but the latter wasn't having it. "Get out of my way, I am so mad at you right now. I just wanna get away from you."

"Come on, I'll take you home." Harry said. He grabbed his coat and dragged Niall away, ignoring the anger that was oozing out of his small body.

Niall however, followed Harry silently because as much as he wanted to be away from Harry, he appreciated the fact that he was looking out for his safety.

When they got to the garage, Harry pressed on the key he had in hand, and a black sports car's lights blinked.

Niall grabbed the keys from Harry.

"I'm driving." He said and Harry shrugged.

"Whatever you wish, honey."

****

The day of Harry's coronation had arrived and Niall was freaking out.

You would think he was the one getting crowned.

"I'm gonna be officially engaged to him today. The whole world will know that an-" Niall started rambling but Louis cut him off.

They were in Harry's sleeping quarters in the palace with Zayn while Liam was with Harry as he was getting dressed by the royal tailor.

"Niall," Louis started. "If you are freaking out this much on your engagement day, god knows how much you'll freak out on your wedding day." Louis joked. He didn't want Niall to be this anxious but it was easier said than done.

Niall gasped.

"Oh my god, Lou. Don't remind me of that. I don't know how I will react and I don't want to think about it. So don't make me think about it. Now I'm thinking about it, my fucking wedding to Harriet." Niall rambled.

And before he could say anything, the door opened and in stepped Harry, still in his robe.

He had Zoe in his arms.

Now that was where Niall didn't understand Harry. He was the absolute amazing uncle that any kid would wish for.

Niall could see that Harry would be great with his kids.

He was so great with Zoe that Niall didn't understand how he was such an arse to others, especially Niall.

"You are still calling me Harriet, huh Leprechaun?" Harry smirked.

"Harriet?" Both Louis and Zayn asked the couple infront of them.

"Yeah, I told you why I call you that and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon." Niall said, ignoring Louis and Zayn's confused faces.

Zoe squealed in Harry's arms and Harry smiled at her kissing her cheek.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" Zayn asked Harry.

"I came to get my phone but Zoe isn't letting me out of her sight so I brought her with me." Harry said and gestured to his phone that was on his bed.

Zayn took Zoe from him and shooed him away to go and get dressed.

When Harry was gone, Niall smiled at the baby who held her arms out to Niall. He took her and placed her in his lap.

They stayed playing with Zoe until Gemma came to dress her up.

*

Niall walked into the ball room where the coronation was to take place, alongside Gemma her husband, Zayn and Louis.

The King and Queen were infront of them and the announcers told the crowd who had arrived.

Harry was to follow after his family was seated.

Niall looked around the huge room and saw all the people who had come to witness Harry be crowned.

They didn't really know who he was or what kind of relationship he had with Harry but in less than an hour each and everyone of them, along with the rest of world would know.

They would know that Harry was gay and that he was engaged to him.

Another wave of nervousness hit him, what if people thought he'd turned Harry gay and started hating on him?

What would his life be like then?

He was brought of his thoughts when Harry's arrival had been announced.

He looked up and saw him descending the steps, looking as golden as ever.

Anyone with eyes could see that Harry was very attractive and he would be close to perfect if his attitude wasn't so bad.

As he got closer, Niall noticed that Harry was smiling sweetly at him.

He felt his stomach flutter at the charming smile.

Yes it was all for show but it still did things to Niall's poor heart.

*

"You now have a duty to this land and you are next in line to the throne. I give you all, crowned Prince Harry Edward Styles! Happy birthday, son." King Desmond said to finish up the ceremony and Harry turned towards the people with a new crown on his head and sceptre in hand.

Everyone cheered and hollered but Niall's heart was beating in his chest. It was almost time.

Harry was crowned now and it was time for him to show his people who would rule beside him when his time came.

He looked around the crowd and smiled towards Niall's direction then he started addressing the people.

"I thank you all for coming to witness this very important day of my life. I promise I will not let you down..." Niall tuned out the boring speech by Harry and only looked up when it was done.

"I now wanna show you the man I have chosen to rule beside me." Harry started. There were gasps heard and then silence followed. "Yes, I'm gay and I have chosen my Prince, Niall Horan to be with me and rule beside me for as long as I live."

The cheers were back, most people already deduced it from the numerous pictures of Niall and Harry all over the internet in the last couple of weeks.

Harry walked to where was sat and he got down on one knee.

"Niall, baby. Will you marry me?" He asked with his charming smile and Niall pushed back the butterflies in his tummy as he nodded.

He smiled at Harry and stood up when Harry had slipped the gold band on his finger and handed Niall one to slip on Harry's finger.

Harry then hugged him tightly and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Niall James Horan, soon to be Styles. My betrothed."

____________________________________

Hello my sweet creatures!

How have you all been? I missed writing for you guys.

Anyway, I had zero motivation to write this chapter and I have no idea how it turned out to be.

^^
Random question; are any of you guys Wrestling fans? If so who is/are your favourite WWE superstars?

Mine's The Undertaker. Ever since I was a kid, I was always fascinated by him and his tactics. Lol.

I also like The Big Dog aka Roman Reigns.

^^

Stay safe.

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...
33.4K 1.4K 43
Narry Fanfiction - Harry Styles as the big star and Niall Horan like the poor guy. You know the plot. Two guys as meets and some love... :D Start to...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
21.2K 605 25
Niall Horan is an extremely popular singer known all across the world! Harry Styles is a simple small town boy who happens to secretly be in love wit...