Sexy Professor [18+] ✔︎

By kiiiaarraa_

Victoria Anderson is determined to finish college and make her parents proud. Finding love isn't on her list... More

(i)
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
|1| 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
|𝟤| 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓭
|𝟥| 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴
|𝟦| 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
|𝟧| 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂
|𝟨| 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓮?
|𝟩| 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝔂
|𝟪| 𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱
|𝟫| 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼
|𝟣𝟢| 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓿𝓿𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱
|𝟣𝟣| 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔂
|𝟣𝟤| 𝓙. 𝓔. 𝓜.
|𝟣𝟥| 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓭
|𝟣𝟦| 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰
|𝟣𝟧| 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰
|𝟣𝟩| 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻
|18|𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓼
|𝟣𝟫| 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
|𝟤𝟢| 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮
|𝟤𝟣| 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓴𝓼
|22| 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵'𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓷
|23| 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮
|24| 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽
|25| 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼
|26| 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮
|27| 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮
|28| 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂
|29|𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
|30|𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴
|31|𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
|32|𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼
|33|𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻
|34|𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝐼
|35|𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝐼𝐼
|36| 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂
|37| 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵
|38| 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
|39|𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
|40| 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑰 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑰 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑰𝑰
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓰𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

|𝟣𝟨| 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶

51.2K 1.3K 504
By kiiiaarraa_

AFTER THE SLOW DANCING WE went back to dancing like we just didn't care. We ate, we drank and we danced the night through.

The house was getting empty just after midnight. Most of the family were wasted and headed for their rooms. It was just Justin and I by the time the last few guests departed.

We cleared up as much as we could. I think we even got sober by the time we made the house presentable.

"I think that should be fine, " Justin said as he locked the house door. I just picked up the last of the beer bottles and placed them on the table.

"Hey kid, " Justin who was sitting lazily on the couch said. He crooked his finger and bit on his bottom lip, telling me to come to him.

I walked to him and he held his hand out to me. I put my hand in his and he gently jerked me forward and within a blink of an eye I was straddling him on the sofa.

"Hi, " I said as I noticed how close we were. He put a loose curl behind my ears, making me shiver.

"You're so beautiful, " he said. I closed my eyes and focused on his fingertips as they went slowly from my jaw to the crook of my neck.

"Victoria, " he whispered. "Look at me, " he said as his thumb caressed the outline of my bottom lip. I opened my eyes to meet his dark, green gaze.

My hands slowly moved over his chest, feeling his strong muscles before I inched forward and placed a soft peck on his lips as he remained still.

My pulling back unleashed the hunger in him. He crashed his lips to mine the instance I pulled away. One hand slid up my bare thigh where my dress rode up since of the position I was in. The other hand moved to my hair, gently pulling me forward so he could deepen our kiss.

Hunger and need radiated from his lips. Our tongues sensually moving together, just like our bodies were. I felt his growing erection on the side of my inner thigh as we kissed.

He removed a hand from my hair and placed it on the other leg. Both hands mirrored each other as he reached forward and grabbed my ass and pulled me closer so that I could feel this thick erection against my already wet arousal.

I gently rocked my hips against him, earning me a groan through his lips which were against mine. A hand came up to the side of my jaw and the other was gently placed on my upper thigh.

He pulled away and began placing kisses and licks to the side of my jaw and all the way down my neck. He found the place where he last gave me a hickey and sucked on it, making me moan.

This time he didn't stop there, he went down further, reaching my cleavage. He sucked harder making me moan out, "Fuuck!"

"You're coming with me," he said as he woke up from the couch clutching me by my ass, as my legs wrapped around his waist.

He placed kisses against my lips briefly every now and then as we made it to his room. He quickly kicked the door shut after we entered his room.

He nailed me on the back of the door and began kissing me, like really kissing me. I tangled my fingers into his hair, kissing him back with the same wildness. His lips were hungry and demanding and that made my legs wrap around him tighter. His tongue slipped in my mouth as if claiming me.

He gave me one last deep kiss before slowly placing me to my feet. We both were out of breath, panting like we had just run the marathon.

His green eyes were dark and were practically stripping me already.

He put his both hands on the side of my face and looked even more deeply into my eyes. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled back to look at me.

He licked his lips and slid a finger under the strap of my dress. He looked at me as if asking for permission. I swallowed hard before nodding.

I was completely and utterly self-conscious since no man has seen me naked.

He pulled me against his chest, with one hand he pulled all my hair to one side. He reached around me to get to the zip before slowly pulling down the zipper.

His hands gently brushed over my bare back as he slowly pulled away the material. I hunched back giving him space to let the material go over my arms.

Soon after the material pooled up my feet, leaving me to stand in the middle of it only wearing my black lace panty.

His eyes roamed me in fascination. I looked down at his sneakers shyly.

"Hey," he said lifting my chin up. "there's nothing you should be embarrassed about. You're absolutely beautiful." He placed a kiss on my lips before reaching out a hand to me. I instantly took it and stepped out of dress.

He walked me to the bed and pulled me along with him. We stopped in front of the bed, he looked me in the eyes as a hand acted as a rest for my jaw.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. I nodded instantly. "Wait let me re-phrase. Are you sure that you want to give yourself to me?"

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'm a virgin."

"Oh Victoria," he said brushing his thumb over my swollen bottom lip. "Your eyes, the innocence is so transparent. And the way you blush because you feel shivers every time I touch you," he said rubbing the back of his hand on my bicep, to prove his statement.

"Ooh," I manage to say through the shyness that crept in on me.

"So are you sure?"

Was I sure?

I was but I wasn't at the same time. He felt like the perfect person yet I still felt scared shitless.

But you really want him! My inner goddess hummed.

I took a step forward and placed my small palm against his sharp jawline, "Yes. I want to give myself to you."

A smirk appeared on his lips as he inched forward capturing my lips once again. Our lips weren't strangers anymore, they knew each other at this point.

We had instantly found that hunger, that spark, that we had not so long ago lost because we began speaking. My hard nipples brushed over the material of his shirt. We walked closer to the bed before I felt the bed on the back of my knee. He gently pushed me forward making me fall flat on the bed, oh so exposed to him.

I sat up on my knees facing him. I reached to him to lift his shirt. I slowly grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. My eyes drank in each pack as they began getting exposed as I lifted his shirt completely and over his head.

The shirt flew across the room and he came forward pushing me back against the bed with his lips. I was under him, his stern body was pressed against mine. We kissed, expressing our need for one another. A hand palmed my breast while his tongue expertly explored my mouth.

I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed tightly around my breast which fitted perfectly into his hand

His mouth left mine and slowly trailed kisses down my neck until it reached my nipple. He licked over the nipple, sending waves through my body, straight to my dripping arousal. He sucked at that nipple while his hand kneaded the other breast.

He tugged at the one nipple before placed a kiss over the other nipple.

"You have no idea how gorgeous you look right now," he said and licked his lips. I lifted my head to get a kiss to hide how taken I was by his words. He kissed me back with passion before he went to continue what he had begun.

He placed kisses in between my breasts and trailed it down to my navel. He placed sweet kisses further down before he reached the hem of my panty. He looked at my panties before looking back into my eyes. I nodded again giving him permission.

He woke up lightly to get the right angle to reach out for either side of my panties. His fingertips gently tapped over the skin above the band before they slid down slowly. Smoothly. He gently peeled my underwear away and pulled it pass my heels.

I squished my legs together as every inch of my body was on display to him. His eyes trailed over every part of me, looking with fascination. He slid his hands over my thighs and spread them apart slowly.

"You're so gorgeous."

He finally reached and took off my shoes. He bent down on the floor in front of the bed. He lifted my leg and placed a kiss on the inside of my ankle making me feel it there. How is that even possible? My subconscious cried.

He placed kissed along my leg while never breaking eye contact. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He placed a wet kiss on my inner thigh and that nearly make me climax.

"You smell so good, " he said before placing a kiss on the other thigh. He ran a finger along my inner thigh before he reached my arousal.

He brushed his thumb over my wetness, making me shudder.

"You're so wet for me baby, " he said smiling in content with himself.

His thumb pressed against my clit, rubbing in a circular motion and a soft moan escaped my mouth.

He lowered his head in between my legs, and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my arousal He inched closer and took a gentle lick. It was soft and smooth as if he was savoring my taste. My insides jerked as he did it again.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he licked me with more force this time. My fingers weaved through his hair as he sucked, licked, and rubbed. "Oh yes! Yes."

He pushed two of his fingers into my pussy and found my G-spot instantly, making me moan his name.

"You like that?" He asked as he began moving his fingers in and out of me hitting that sweet spot.

"Yes! Ahh fuck!" I manage to say and he increased his speed slightly. My eyes were shut in pleasure and my hips moved, wanting more.

He sucked on my clit while he carried on thrusting into me with his fingers. My insides clenched and I came right then and there. "So responsive, " he said smirking at me. He sucked one last time before he pulled out his fingers which were coated in my juices.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked away. "And oh so very tasty, " he said making my pussy wetter than it already was. I blushed shyly as he woke up from the floor. My eyes immediately shot to his huge erection that went out of its way to be seen through his jeans.

I bit my lip before sitting on the edge of the bed. I grabbed him by the hem of his jeans and pulled him closer. I sat on my knees so bring me more height. Our lips briefly met before I began trailing kissed on his torso.

I made sure I kissed and licked every pack as I headed south. I gently squeezed his bulge over his jeans, making him groan.

I reached out and carefully unbuttoned his pants before he was left with just his boxers which stood up like a tent. Quite a big tent. I bit my lip once again before I released the erection from his boxers.

I think I gasped as I saw the size of him. I glared at each vein of his eight-inch thickness.

Will that even fit in me?

It was as if he read my mind when he said, "Don't worry it'll fit you perfectly, " he winked.

I reached forward taking his length into my hand. My hand barely went around him.

What the actual fuck!

My hand awkwardly ran over his length, making him moan. "Like this baby, " he put his hand over mine making me grip tighter. He showed me the motion before leaving me to do it myself. I licked my lips, sat on the bed before bringing his tip to my mouth.

I flicked my tongue over his tip, licking away the pre-cum. "Aah Fuck Victoria, " he moaned as I did it again. I braced myself before opening my mouth to fit him in me. He was so thick I don't even know how I got it inside my mouth.

I tried taking him further and my hand still went over his length. I got like 6 inches in before he hit the back of my throat making me gag. I pulled him out of my mouth while I still looked at him through my watery eyes.

I increased the speed of my hand before taking him into my mouth again. I peeked at him as my mouth and hands did their magic. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed enjoying the sensation. His lips were slightly parted and he moaned.

I felt proud of myself at that moment. I was absolutely fascinated by the way I can make him feel and the way he moaned.

His moaning was so fucking hot.

"Victoria Stop, " he said and I did as I was told.

I pulled him out of my mouth and looked at him confused. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Fuck no. You're so gifted but tonight I want to cum in you, not your mouth, "

With that I laid back in the bed while he walked to the side of the bed. I bit my lip as I checked out his ass. It was perfectly round and firm. Damn.

He quickly returned with a condom in hand. He crawled in between my legs which were spread awaiting him.

He hovered over me and crashed his lips on mine. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "You ready?" He asked softly.

"Yes, " I said before kissing him again.

He went on his knees then tore the condom packet with his mouth. He effortlessly rolled it on. He placed a kiss on my lips before sitting back up.

He held his length to my opening, pressing against me slightly. He carefully pushed in, inch by inch. It was so painful yet so fucking good.

"Aaah fuck, " I said as his thickness went into me.

"Oh baby. You're so tight, " he moaned and pushed in further, tearing away my virginity. "Are you okay?"

I looked into his eyes trying to answer. "Y--yeah, " I said and my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

He massaged my clit with his thumb before pushing into me completely. He was so fucking big I think I felt it in my stomach.

He hunched forward wrapping my thighs around his waist and placed a kiss on my lips before starting to move. He slowly pulled out and then in again. My nails scratched into his back as he hit my spot with every thrust

The pain had disappeared and it was just pure pleasure. Both of us moaned in pleasure not worrying that they were other people in the house.

He pulled out slowly and then slammed into me making me clamp down on him and I climaxed. "Yes Justin!" I groaned as his length moved in and out of me with a rhythm that was driving both of us mad.

My walls clenched on his thickness as he moved. "Come for me again baby, " he said as he pounded with more force. My hips tightened and I orgasmed again.

"You feel so fucking good baby, " he said as he pounded before he found his release with a loud groan. I smiled at him as he stopped moving and looked at me deeply in my eyes. He captured my lips and then pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. He woke up and went straight to the bath to dispose of the condom.

Holy fucking shit. So you telling me that I've been missing that my whole life. I shoved a pillow over my face wanting to scream out of glee.

I just had sex with my sexy professor.

_
A/N
I know you're....um....overwhelmed? Lol. But please don't forget to vote😂❤

Ps. I wrote this when I was high😹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
131K 2.4K 31
" Julian Henry my office now" the wrath of professor Monroe's voice struck through the hall way like a ball of lighting. This was the time Julian k...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...