Through Nation's Eyes (Under...

By Indiscrowshed

Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with eve... More

Prologue
Pineapples
A Jerk Bastard.
Forest
Babies, Lots and Lots of Babies
Why Are You Here?
Yáadilá
An Old Enemy, And Lost Famliy Pt.1
An Old Enemy, And Lost Family Pt.2
A Germanic Mess
Dine and Discuss
Deep Ties Pt-1
Deep Ties Pt-2
Deep Ties Pt-3
Italia?
Deep Ties Pt-4
Intermission
Vertical European Trial
Celtic Trial
Diagonal European Trial
Mediterranean Trial
East Asian Trial
Native American Trial
North American Trial
Back to the Program
Old Nightmare
Last Hours
Epilouge
Author's Note

Melting Pots

2.2K 38 9
By Indiscrowshed

Remember the one China entry that I said was based off a picture I found, but I lost the picture?

I frickin' got it back!!! I have no clue how!!

So, have this silly picture.

Anyways, onto the chapter-
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The nations had finally finished their meal. They all quickly cleaned and headed back to the Journal Room to continue on with the entries.

"I will read this time aru." China says.

He walks over to the journal and opens it up to read the first entry.

"This one belongs to Spain."

Mama is dead. She was killed by Carthage. We're being taken by Carthage, hopefully he won't hurt us.

The mood immediately turned tense as the all of the nations looked at the Iberian siblings.

"Well, did he hurt any of you?" Slovakia asks.

"No, he didn't. Portugal still kinda hated him for, y'know, killing our mom." Andorra says.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Iberia gave Carthage an annoyed look and crossed her arms.

"Good job Carthage." Iberia says, unimpressed.

"Hey, I didn't mean to traumatize them. It's not my fault you couldn't keep yourself from being killed." Carthage attempts to defend himself.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me yourself Iberia."

"Well, I suppose it has been a long time since I've done any charity. And you do need some desperately."

The Ancients' eyes widened in shock, before they decided to watch the two roast each other.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"We should continue. This next entry belongs to Hong Kong." China continues.

Dear Diary
It's a laser show damnit! Not fireworks, LASER! How long does it take for people to understand I don't have a fireworks display every night? Fireworks are seriously expensive!

The other East Asian nations chuckle at Hong Kong's rant. China just makes a face like he understands Hong Kong's pain.

"Understandable, fireworks can be really expensive." America states.

"And yet you still get your hands on them constantly." Canada mutters.

"Hey! It's not like I fire them off in the house!"

"Alright, this next entry belongs to North Korea." China says, attempting to avoid the bickering siblings.

Dear Diary
I'm afraid of what my country has become. Someone help me, please...

The nations looked to North Korea sadly.

"If only using reason was enough to stop your maniac leader." Russia mutters.

"I agree." South Korea whispers to himself.

"Let's keep going. This belongs to Seychelles." China says.

Both France and England have told me to stay away from Russia for my own safety. But he doesn't seem so bad.
He's actually kind of cute. I wonder why everybody's so scared of him...

Russia smiled and blushed at the entry as Seychelles laughed.

"You aren't scary! I enjoy being around you, you always seem really happy and it looks like you're enjoying yourself, it's really cute!" Seychelles says.

"Spasibo." Russia smiles.

China smiles and squeals at the cute interaction before looking back at the journal.

"This is about Monaco and North Italy."

Monaco and North Italy are quite close and share a common dialect, which they use when they speak to each other.
She loves him as a brother, just like she does with France.

"Ve~ Big Sister Monaco!" Veneziano exclaims happily as he embraces the city-state.

"Aww~" Monaco laughs as she returns the hug.

"Oh Ita, you two are just adorable." France laughs.

Monaco, Veneziano, and a few other nations chuckle as they turn back to China.

China looks back down at the book to find the next entry.

"Well, let's keep going, this belongs to Japan."

SCREW SEXY! I'M BRINGING KAWAII BACK!

Cue the much expected laughter from the other nations.

Japan simply turned beet red, once again, and used his hands to hide his face. He groaned in agony as the other nations attempted to hide their snickers.

"At least you felt comfortable writing that." Brazil chuckles.

"This last one is about Japan and the Korean twins." China says, deciding to move on.

Japan was never very close with the Korean siblings. He tended to fight the South Korea, but had a calmer relationship with North Korea.

South Korea still isn't  that close the Japan, but Japan is closer to North Korea due to her living with him.

"I was wondering how Hyun-Jae living with worked." Hong Kong thought to himself.

"Living with each other while having somewhat similar personalities. Yeah, makes sense you two are a lot closer." South Korea says.

"They always could be civil with each other. But Kiku and Yong-Soo did fight a lot. Over 700 years of tension between their countries only made them fight more. Kiku and Hyun-Jae usually got along, except during high tensions. But the three of them did generally get along fine. They weren't super close, but did trust each other to, at least try to, keep the other two safe. Like how Kiku tried to help at least keep personifications and ,and others they could find, safe. None of them have ever been fans of hurting each other in something like war." China explains.

"Yes, we know what it feels like during war. So we would try to help keep each other safe, even if our governments most likely wouldn't allow it. The last time was Kiku trying to keep us safe in World War 2, or helping keep me hidden." Hyun-Jae states. Much to the other nations' surprise, as they hadn't been expecting her to say something.

"And yet, I can't keep everyone else safe from my own government. I've failed to protect my citizens and others."

"I don't like to hurt others in such a way." Japan whispers to himself.

"I still couldn't stop that pain. I couldn't stop my government and military from commuting such atrocities. And I can't remove their peoples' trauma."

"To be fair, I did start most of those fights." South Korea says.

"Why did you seem to hate him?" Taiwan asks.

South Korea turned a bit red as he shuffled awkwardly.

It took a good minute for him to answer.

"China always seemed to favor him over me. I got really jealous, so I started to detest Kiku out of jealousy."

China and Japan's faces lit up in realization. China did seem to often favor Japan over South Korea.

China seemed to deflate in shame before walking over to South Korea.

"I'm sorry Young-Soo. I did always focus on Kiku instead of you. I saw him as the one you should have followed. I thought you should have acted more like he did. I favored him over you. It was wrong of me, I never should have treated you like that. Young-Soo, I'm sorry, I never should of favorited another over you. It was my job to take care of you. I never should've acted like that."

"H-Hyung!" South Korea cries, tackling China into a hug.

"Young-Soo, wait!-"

The others nations laugh at the interaction.

"Young-Soo, calm down." Macau chuckles.

Aiyah, my arms are tired." China mutters.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Remember when this was just an author's note?

Sorry, last chapter isn't out yet, soon though, soon.

I'm working on revising this. Final chapter will be finished and released afterwards.

You guys already know what I'm going to say.

Translations:
Hyung- Korean- Term for an older brother from a younger brother

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.5K 100
Random story of~ Hetalia craked ships~ Weird Hetalia~ Okay just random in general fan fiction~ This is what happens when I'm bored and....Hetalia is...
81.7K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
475 27 9
Angst, limes, lemons with anyone from Hetalia (as long as it's legal). 2p and Nyos as well. "But why?" one might ponder. Hetalia is coming back in 20...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...