Dragon's Mate

By NaughtyRosie

*MATURE* Don't let anyone ever fool you that mating is easy business and all soft kisses and cuddles. Because... More

Prologue
1: Sold
2. Run
3. Claimed
5: Shadows
6. Good Moan-ing
7. Choices Taken(FIXED)
8. Cinnamon Kisses
9. Complications
10. Axial I
11. The Dark King
12. Axial II

4. Heated Caress

107K 2.9K 603
By NaughtyRosie

Dragons Mate 4
♥¤☆¤★¤☆¤♥
UPDATED - HAPPY HOLIDAYS
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Recap:

"Your robust attitude makes me want teach you a lesson you'll never forget, little girl." his deep masculine voice rumbled against my ear as his hand kept my head tilted up to him. His warm yet minty breath sending a burst of electricity racing down my spine.

The hand on my chin stayed firm as his other hand circled my hips and pulled me forward to be flushed against his hard chest. My breast pressed against his hard chest.

Hard sculpted muscle was pressed against me. Heat radiating off of him and an earthy musk with a tint of his natural scent running straight to my head.

But what had me captivated where those eyes. I'd never seen so much raw hunger in anyone's eyes before.

My mind was long lost in a haze, captivated by the glowing golden orbs that drank me in. Everything, down to the simplest atom within me, becoming all too aware of his body so intimately pressed against mine.

Everything about him was raw and wild. He was a beast, and the look in those eyes held me as prey.

"Damien..." I hear myself let out as a breathless whimper of need.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
★♥ Dragon's Mate 4.♥★
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

"Nothing to say, human?" he asked eyes narrowed as his warm flesh pressed closer.

His eyes, melting into pools of vibrant gold and flaring with heat. All signs of the previous cold prince gone.

"What-....what are you doing?" I instantly hated my breathless tone. Hating the fact he'd caused it and by the arrogant smirk forming on his lips, he definitely realized it too.

"Name." he breathed as he leaned forward. The previous hostility in his eyes morphing into something more primal that he seemed to both detest but acknowledged.

With him this close I couldn't think, couldn't scramble through my brain for something- anything witty to reply with that would have this walking fireball away from me.

Except did I really want all this thick heated muscle that made nerves I never knew existed burst to life to move away from me?

"Your name human." he leaned in and my body found itself sandwiched between the trunk of a tree and his hot, broad, body.

'I have to get out of here. Like, now' were my only thoughts as I moved my hips slightly to the side, inching away.

"Let me go." I try to push him off but my bare palms on his bare chest was like hard, hot stone. Deliciously scorching hot as we both gasped and what felt like a lightning bolt rammed through my system.

Cream flowed, thick and hot with desire between my legs as I quivered in the aftereffects of whatever that...explosion was.

He hissed as his nostrils flared and his eyes darted up to mine. Heat consumed his features and eyes as they held mine and he yanked me closer, head dipping down to my throat to inhale deeply.

“Fúck...your scent just flared.” he growled and I quivered. “Name.” the word was a growl and I definitely did not like where this was going especially with his wandering hands and the crazy things his hot breath on my throat did to me.  "I won't ask again little human." he groaned as his fingers gripped my hips and held me in place.

Fûck. Fûck. Fûck no! I wouldn't become someones damn possession again. Already he acted like I belonged to him.

"Too damn bad for you because I won't. Now let me go dammit " I push at his chest, shifting more away and struggling to get out of his arms. The sensations his touch was suddenly driving into my body was unbearably foreign and new which made it scary. The unknown was never good, no matter how great it might feel at first.

He lets out a growl as he suddenly grabbed both my hands, thrusting both above my head and holding them against the tree.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not understand the phrase 'let me go'?-Ahh!" I gasp when he thrust his thick, broad thigh between my legs grinding it against the inner curve between my thighs. My eyes widen as my head falls back and a soft whimper escaped.

His head leaned forward as hot air was exhaled at the base of my throat.

"I can smell your arousal human. It's clogging, hot and sweet like creamy, thick honey nectar. So mouthwatering fresh and yet...so unique. Like an intoxicating ambrosia that coats your entire body, and the source..." he pressed his knee up more and I am only able to bite down part of the moan that leaves my lips.

A shiver wrecks through my body as my head falls back and the endlessly tall trees tower over me with the setting sun coloring the small light that penetrates the tree tops a vibrant golden tint.

"Damien..." I gasp out hating my breathless tone.

I'm barely on my tiptoes now off the ground, against a tree with him holding me prisoner.

"Don't think you can mislead me with your words." The hand around my hips holding me down onto the leg between my thighs tightened as did the one around my wrist above.

"You...you..." I breathed body quivering and my brain too disorganized to create a full sentence.

The pressure against my throbbing cl*t currently sandwiched between his knee and me was torturous. Even with the two layers of jeans, my panties was without a doubt ruined.

His lips on my neck also very terribly distracting, leaving nothing but the urge to grind my hips against him. To my horror, he chuckled softly, the closest to anything but that cold ice prince look he wore like a damn second skin.

"Did I render you speechless little human?"he cooed as he moves the thigh between my legs making me clench my hands into fist as my body arches for more and a sound I’d never imagined leaving my lips echoed into the night.

He pulled his head back and his eyes held mine and shimmered with triumph. The ásshole was eating this all up like a bowl of frootloops.

"Mmnn..." he inhaled groaning as I let out a breathy gust of air as he flicked his tongue onto the bare flesh of my neck.

The second his hot breath fanned over my skin and he lightly licked, before nipping down on my throat, I just about combust in his arms.

Oh damn,  oh damn, OH DAMN!

"Sweetness... There was something about you driving me crazy with curiosity since you entered this forest." he groaned breathing in deeply. "And I just figured out what it means"

The action has his chest rising and brushing my painfully aroused nípplès through my shirt.

"S-Stop that." I whimper and he chuckled again.

"Hmm, I think not. And minus the bratty attitude problem, you are one sensual spitfire, you know that?"

Oh the damn nerve this male has!

He'd get me in this type of position practically melting then throwing the damn fact in my face.

Gyah!

I want his balls on a guillotine. Now!

"I...I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that's not my problem." I mumble arching back as far as the tree would let me so I was looking up at him. Our eyes met and I shot him the worst look I could muster up despite my quivering body and drenched panties.

"Hmm, ever the smart mouth. Well I can promise you one thing little human. If I were to make you mine, that tight rear would be a nice crimson red from my palm." He smirked.

"Fat chance hot head." I spit out making him narrow a wicked brow.

"Oh yes human. And this smart mouth of yours will be nice and politely quiet wrapped around my thrusting çóck." he grinned and watched in glee as my cheeks flamed up red and my eyes widened in shock.

Never. Never in my life had anyone spoken to me like that!

Everything within me came crashing to a screeching halt at the unexpected reference. My eyes snapped up to his and he smirked.

The look so deliciously sinful on him the government would have to make it illegal if they wanted to stop the WWIII that would break out if girls saw it. Because no girl in her sane mind would not start drooling awith need to fuvk that face after that look.

"W-What do you want from me?" I shut my eyes tight not wanting to look at him because I’d no doubt start begging for something I’d regret later.

"I want a name for my little human." he groaned as something brushed against my lips.

His lips.

Again with the possession...

"Stop it. Who said I was yours?!” I snapped my head to the side, eyes shooting open with a fierce glare “Are you drunk off your own dump from having your head shoved up your ass so long?!" His words and the faint kiss had been like a slam into reality.

All these two wanted was to trap me down like that stupid excuse of a father or my nana and her ‘why don’t you just marry Tomtom on the farm down the road and move in? When I was your age we got married at fourteen’. What type of a name is Tomtom anyway!?

"Don't tempt me pet, I could take you right here and now till dusk tomorrow. I haven't fed in days." seems my outburst brought on his little pill of reality too because golden blazed lust eyes were history and Ice king persona was back and fiercer than ever.

"Against my will? " I sneered in disgust.

"Oh you are very willing my dear.  This facade you put up is both transparent and unconvincing."

"Your immagination is on point" I glare inspiring a groan as the gold within those eyes shifted and swirled.

"You can lie to yourself all you want but don't lie to me human." He said voice hard, looking truly angry this time, not like the previous slight annoyance from my retorts.

"I can hear your heart racing.  Your pupils are dilated and those tight nipples begging for my touch. Not to mention the way your hips unconsciously thrust forward for more. There's no fear or denial in your scent or emotions. There's only need. Hot demanding need with way too much curiosity intertwined."

"I...That's...you... I’ve watched Criminal minds, NCIS, CIS and Law and Order. I can kill you in fifty ways and still find a way to make it look like an accident." I hiss back despite the fact I knew one fireball like the one he'd thrown at his brother would leave my bottom crispier than Rice Krispies cereal.

"Really? Your typical change tactics suck.  But I will humor you and go with it.  Taking you down in combat... hot, sweaty, and rubbing against me.  Hmm...I rather like that idea." He smirks as he shifts his hips, thrusting forward and to the side.

To the shock of my creaming panties, I feel his erection hard and hot against my thigh, jerking into full attention.

Oh my.

My cheeks blossom and I gulp. Yet feminine pride peaks at his reaction to me. It was good to know that I wasn't the only one suffering in all this.

It's times like this when being a girl isn't so bad. You don't have to worry about everyone knowing you are hórny with one glance at your crótch. That had me grinning slightly, knowing in some messed up way, knowing I won somehow by being a girl.

Wait. Why am I pleased I turn him on? Why do I even care?! A sick part of me had already started to want this.

I need to leave, I need to get as far away from this duo as I can because they are screwing up my head already. And it wouldn’t be long till I start begging them to screw something else currently throbbing with need if I didn’t get the hell away from his fiery touch soon.

"As much as I'm enjoying your little batter back and forth," Axial chuckled snapping me from our glaring. The glaring which had somehow turned into a bizarre transfixed, starring contest with neither of us willing to succumb and break our gaze first.

"-But Damien, I believe we were out here for a purpose." he said leaning against the tree directly across from me.

"True. But first, since this little human won't give me her name, I'll call her Pet. My little Pùssy pet. Prince Damien's pet pùssy. How does that sound as your new name?" he smirked and I could have blown a damn blood vessel with the anger pumping in my veins.

This guy. This guy must have been conceived through anal sèx because there is no way being this much of an ásshóle is normal!

"Go jump in a volcanoe. That should cool your hot head." I flash an overly sarcastically wide grin, even fluttering my eyelashes.

My big grin catches him off guard temporarily and his smirk falters. Good. New tactic in place.

Because I would continue fighting but I didn't want to end up a mangled mess on the forest ground...with my clothes half shredded off and him and his brothers big thick shafts thrusting into my-

-Damn it, now was the worst time ever for my sexy imagination to drop in! I’m pinned up against a wall dammit and the guy obviously has more power packed in his pinkie than my entire tiny excuse of a body.

"Oh, are you up for the offer little pùssy? It’s a shame I don't fùçk humans.”

Axial scoffs by the tree holding in a laugh.

“Right, and my scales are white. Seriously Damien? You were almost claiming her moments ago. And as I recall, there was a time throughout the kingdom when no one hadn’t heard of you and your growing harem. Well till you destroyed them as a prove for your love for-’

“You recall nothing. Not anymore." Damien’s face had shut down and looked almost lethal as he uttered the last words, cutting off his brother.

Love? He has a lover!?! What!? Holy, this is so not a moral position to be in with another woman's man.

Oh dang I’ve become the other woman! Nana would be doing cartwheels in her grave if she caught hold of this.

"Get your bipolar crazed hands off me you cheating bastard!” I yell fighting and his eyes snapped to me. Of course my huge mouth had already opened and I wasn’t backing out anytime soon. “One minute you are a decent asshole and the next you are a pain in the ass, asshole. You were just saying how-"

"Don't tell me what I said, I know what I said!" he growled suddenly stepping away like I'd burned him. His body not being there to hold me up left me falling face first forward.

I came within a second of getting a mouthful of dinosaur shít up my nose but a firm hand around my hips suddenly came from nowhere and held me up.

Looking up, I'm grateful to find Axial grinning down at me, hands still around my hips as he steadied me onto my feet.

"You ok there Peaches?" he asked. Peaches?! Where did that come from?

“Because of the scent of your arousal. It’s intoxicating, fresh and moist.” he answered the question I didn't realize I’d voiced.   

“Like freshly picked peaches I cant wait to sink in and feel the sweet moisture pool in my mouth.”as he brushed my hair to the side with a warm open palm, he holds me close. First contact of his skin against mine is like a blast of electricity on my flesh and between my thighs.

My knees almost give away again just like with Damien. But Axial definitely controlled it more even as he hissed and froze, eyes going wide.

"Well, what do you know." he mumbled more to himself as his eyes met mine. "That's probably the strongest seal I've felt in a long time." he says eyes narrowing in question.

"T-thank you…?” I scramble out of his hold not able to get away fast enough.

Damien's touch on me was like a truck load of lùst slamming into me, leaving flames of desire churning under my flesh. Axial's touch however, was an intoxicant that left me breathless and reeling in ecstasy. In both cases there's an instantaneous burst of desire as my body betrays any logic and I can't help but crave more.

Lord only knew what would happen if they both were to hold me at once, I'd likely burst. Or cüm. Just from a touch.

Well, congratulations Catherine, you escaped three psychopaths just to fall into the arms of two psychopath sèx gods that throw your hormones out of whack and your body against you. Boy oh boy, am I in trouble. Big trouble.

"Would you two stop staring at each other like that?!" Damien hissed and a bust of hot air suddenly shoved us apart. I stumble back, catching my footing before glaring up at the asshole responsible for almost having me eat dirt twice.

"Axial, let's do what we came here to do, it's almost dawn." Damien spoke but his eyes were on me in a piercing glare that was so calculated and filled with heat, it had me flinching back a little.

"What?" Axial raised a brow. "But you also felt the-"

"Dont say it. I know okay, I felt it too. Doesn't change anything." Damien spat tone hard as steel.

"The fùçk it doesn't. This changes everything Damien. What is wrong with you?"

"No! Don't you get it? She is human!" he stabbed an accusing finger towards me. The hell was this dudes problem with humans?!

"Whats so wrong about her being human? Last I checked you used to be quite fond of one." this time, ferocious red flames burst from the tips of Damien's hair as he suddenly swung towards his brother.

"Don't you ever speak of her again!" he growled inches from his brothers face, looking like he was about to spit nails...or fireballs. Axial didn't flinch. He just narrowed his eyes slightly crossing his hands.

Both brothers stared at each other what looked like a soundness communication trespassing just within their eye contact.

Damien is the first to hiss out a curse and back off which is surprising.

"I just cant do this again Axial. No. This has to be a mistake. It has to be.” both guys looked up at me again and I suddenly get a huge terrible drop at the pit of my stomach. I didnt like that look or where this all was going. Probably because I had no idea where this was going!

“Rau?” Axial asked eyes on me but clearly still speaking to his brother.

“Yes. He can confirm if this is really what we think it might be.”

“You known as well as I do that its a mating pull. You just don’t want to -”

“I want to confirm. I want to be certain this time. No mistakes this time. I wont make the same mistake I made. The one that cost us everything. That cost us Catherine.”

Did...Did he just say Catherine? Me?! Or was it that girl from his past? We have the same name!?

Suddenly everything began to spin rapidly. Their forms twist and blurred in and out along with everything else as a ringing began in my ears.

“W-what is...happening?” I clench my hand to my head as the earth tilts and I find myself falling.

“Peaches?” Axial questioned taking a step forward, concern and slight shock in his eyes. The last thing I see is Damien moving forward towards m with the same look as I crumble onto the ground.

What in the world was my life becoming in a matter of one day?

*•*•*

UPDATED

READ THIS!!

AN: So a lot of people are wondering why Axial and Damien haven't growled 'MATE' and tackled Catherine to the ground into a humping frenzy.

   Well, I decided to make this book not like other stereotypical were stories on here or basically anywhere. Yes, there will be growling and claiming and all that hot mating stuff-A LOT- of it actually. But LATER. But mates are chosen in this book, There is a strong pull between true mates from the first touch but its not a Maxwell-Knight kind of pull if you know what I mean. It grows with more time you spen with your mate to be like that but innitially its not. You get the choice to be mates from the go or you also have the choice to leave if your true mate is a complete asshole that you cant stand

***IF FOR SOME REASON UPDATES ARENT SHOWING-(I've gotten this complait a lot)- THEN PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I POST OR VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE DAILY AND CHECK. YOUR CHOICE BETWEEN ONE OF THE TWO. THANK YOU***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
567K 11.6K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
455K 13K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...