It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

She is not your dirt.

1K 101 142
By LoveAffitnity

"I understand you know who I am, so can we start doing for what you have called me?" She asked, crossing her knees one atop the other and shifting her weight to her hands behind her to angle her body and provide support.

He didn't respond, but his lips twitched in a half-smile and hummed in an unusual tune as he looked up at the ceiling. She followed his gaze to the ceiling. There was nothing. She brought her eyes back to him and shivered at the intensity of his look. His gaze was dark on her, so dark that she could almost see her reflection in them. He held her gaze for a moment, then let his eyes roam deliberately over her body. Zoya could read appreciation for her in them. She knew she has a perfect curve, but they made her feel nothing good about them. She was nothing more than a vagina for the guys she encountered; they paid to use her, and after they were done, they abandoned her for another man to continue the cycle. They didn't just use her body; with every thrust, a part of her soul was taken away. She no longer felt human; she was a product that others used to satisfy their selfish and nasty fantasies before discarding her like dirt.

Zoya again found his gaze on her. There was something familiar about them, especially the way they were staring at her. She watched him moving his hands to his pocket without breaking eye contact with her and soon a packet of cigarettes appeared in her sight. He took one from it and placed it between his lips, then lit it with a lighter. He dragged on the cigarette, held the smoke in his lungs for a while and then exhaled. In his action, she saw the passionate behaviour commonly exhibited by chain smokers.

Zoya reminded herself to stop studying him. The more she tries to let others get into her skin, the higher will be the chances of her getting attached to them. 

She muttered, "Just another client," she chanted, averting his fiery gaze on her. The sooner he starts, the sooner they will finish and the sooner she could return to her rightful place. She wished to just get it done!

"Can't very well get far with all those clothes on." Finally, she muttered and his lips twitched up in a half-smile.

"Where do you want me?" She loosened her legs and flattened her feet on the icy floor.

"There." He extends his hand and offers her a cigarette.

"No, thanks." Zoya felt his unfocused gaze on her body. She's grown accustomed to these types of stares on her over the years; all they want is to take her to a dark corner, strip her, and fuck her.

"What brings you here?" He asks, his face expressionless.

"You called me, you know better," she stated

"No, I don't. So tell me," he said, confusing her further.

The answer to his question was simple, she was here so he could use her body and take pleasure from her but to know is one thing and to speak it out was another. In response, she lowered her gaze.

"Interesting," Zoya's gaze was drawn to him by his uninvited nasty remarks, but she remained mute. Aditya sees the fire in her eyes and smiles. He slowly exhales smoke from his lungs and steps closer to her with an unwavering gaze. Her witty response made him laugh. He enjoyed the silence that came with the question, feeling a sick sense of pleasure at the time.

"If you are done proving yourself the saint between us, can we start our business here? I have to return to-."

"Business?" he cracked "More like, trying to avoid the question, are we?" The amusement in his voice felt like a dagger to her soul. He exhaled the smoke.

"I believe you have not paid me for playing quiz here."

She didn't like the fact that he was getting her exactly where he wanted. He was about to say something to her, but his phone rang first.

"Noor?" He answers it. 

"Okay, what he is doing?" He looked on edge.

 "I will speak to him. Don't worry! I will take care of it."  The person on the other side must have said something to reassure him.

"I am in..." He paused as he glanced at Zoya from head to toe, ".. Meeting. Yes... I am coming." Zoya laughed at him. It's a joke she always laughs at.

Yes, indeed he is in a meeting. A very pleasurable one!

Zoya tried hard to not roll her eyes at him. He disconnected the phone and passed her a smile that barely reached his eyes. Clients like him have crossed her path several times; they cheat on their wives and pretend themselves to be a saint. She could decipher the look he held for her. Just like all her high society client he disgusted her in his glee and pretended like a gentleman when he was just as sick as any other man she has slept with.

"So where were we?" Aditya tried to think for a moment,

"Ah! You still didn't answer my question. Why are you here?" he walked up to the bed and sat on the edge.

Zoya closed her eyes and took a sharp breath. Whatever he is trying to do, he was winning in it. He was not letting her go with this one until she answers so if this is what it takes to shut him up. So let be it!

"So you...can fuck me..." her voice was low in a whisper, she never felt so naked all her life the way she felt now even with her clothes on.

A winning smile formed on his lips and he laid his back to rest on the soft mattress beside her.

"Strip"

Zoya meet his dark eyes and nods in yes. She stood up immediately and undressed. It's just one more client, she kept chanting to herself on her way. She stopped when she was just in her innerwear, waiting to know if he wants them off too.

"Naked." he snapped, and she nods curtly.

She surely slept with so many men before him, but not anyone has ever looked at her the way he was watching her closely. As if he was feeding on her vulnerability as if his eyes could penetrate through her body and burn her soul. She could already sense danger in his demeanour. She wanted to resist him and save her already fucked up life but when life has ever given her what she wanted. He was right before her, and he was enjoying every bit of the mental torture she was suffering with.

She removed the remaining clothes and stood for his view. Her eyes fixed to the floor and her lips shivering for unknown fear. It was not as if she was never physically abused by a man before him, in fact, they were a handful of her clients who practically broke her in their urge to satisfy themselves, but this was different. She could already feel in her guts that this man was bad news. She became desperate to move away from his disturbing eyes.

She stared at the man before her as he lifted one eyebrow and studied her in that cool, calm collected manner that he had.

He watched her closely as if encrypting every scar on her skin in his memories. He moved his eyes several times before it rested on her perked up nipple that made him chuckle humourlessly. The second passed into minutes, and minutes were turning in to an hour. Desperation gripped her heart, she felt scared, and she wanted to shout for help, but who would listen to a whore over a cultured man? Fear kept her in control. She knew he wouldn't be the last man; this life would bring her many more clients like him. She can't keep running away every time. She was slowly bracing herself for the assault she knew he had prepared. Sadists exist, and one was there in her room. She was too preoccupied with her thoughts to notice the knock at the door. Aditya blew a whistle and in a fraction of a second, she saw a young man walking inside the room.

"Room Service."

She had not expected anyone to be there, and she immediately froze in embarrassment. As it traveled down her body, the young man's eyes widened, and he, too, froze in shock.

She reached down instinctively and picked up her dress from the floor, bringing it in front of her nude body in an attempt to preserve her dignity.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.",  The young man muttered while staring at the ground. He apologised while turning to face Aditya and started to leave the room without looking back. He stepped out and shut the door, muttering, "I'll come later.

Aditya turned his focus to Zoya while chuckling to himself. He gets up and pulls money from his wallet.

"This Answered my question," he whispered close to her face as he laughed at her tears.

He threw a bundle of note on her face. "This is for an extra player," he said referring to the young man who marched in before.

Every violated phrase, every careless word, every cruel opinion, was as though he was reflecting the society for her. The fire of shame and anger burned under her skin, and a deep emptiness filled her heart. Again, she was naked not just with her body, but with her soul. Tears ran down her face like water flowing down the drains, rubbing the salt to her scar.

He didn't wait for her to recover from shock as he picked up his remaining stuff from the room and walked out of the door.

                                                                                 ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Noor sat on the dining table in the dark, looking indifferently at the text message on her phone. She checked on the name and it reads Arjun Hooda; it was a bill from a hotel for a booked room. The long eyelashes obscured the darkness under the eyes, and there was no extra expression on the face. There was a shuffling of keys on the door, and she turned her head to it. Noor saw Rajveer walking in with Arjun; he looked wasted. Arjun couldn't even take a step without Rajveer's support.

"Why are you still up when I texted you to sleep? You can never obey one thing I say." She sealed her lips and allowed Rajveer to shift Arjun's weight on her. Rajveer murmured something which she didn't care to pay attention to and closed the door as she walked away. Noor slowly helped Arjun to get to their bedroom. and once they were in she locked the door after them and helped Arjun to go to the bed.

She finds it hard to believe that he is the same person who went above and beyond to make sure she was a part of his life. She still recalls how he had appeared at her house and threatened her family. She called Aditya and told him that Arjun had come home safely with Rajveer. Just as she hung up the phone, she saw him moving.

"Noor, you should know. I'm in love with you." Saying this with tears in his eyes, he appeared to be on the verge of sobbing.

"I love you so much." He narrowed his eyes at her and invited her into his arms. She quickly occupied the place next to him on the bed. He pulled her close to himself. "But I know you don't love me." He said rubbing his nose on her cheek.

"lie to me Noor... Tell me you love me?" he requested with a kiss on both cheeks.

"I love ...You." She didn't lie, but she knew he'd never believe her. He was the only man she was with, and he would be the last man she would ever love. She wanted he could see the love he craves in her eyes. Arjun knew Noor came from a traditional family that worshipped marriage above all else. When he finally admitted his feelings for her, he married her against her will to keep her trapped in his clutches.

"Liar-"

"It isn't a lie." The room rang with her cry after the slap.

"I can read you, Noor. I can see how you look at the other man. Are they so much better than me?" he crouched beside her and touched the cheek he had just slapped on.

"I'm sorry... I hate bruising your beautiful face, but the lover in me can't rest when I see the way you look at the other guy. At Rajveer!" he picked her up again and took her to bed.

"Please Arjun. I only love you." Tears clouded her eyes and refrained her to speak anything without stammering.

"Oh, another lie..." he leaned to kiss her lips, but she moved her head away out of reflex and he had to settle down with a kiss on cheeks

"Noor, I am a very rational man. Seriously, you could tell me anything..like anything. Even if Rajveer gives you better performance in bed, let me know... I don't mind taking some tips and excelling in that department."

The humiliation in his words caused her lips to tremble. He truly believes she is sleeping with every male she meets. Her silence made him chuckle "So Rajveer isn't particularly talented in that area."

 "Oh, darling!" he feigned enthusiasm, "You acquired a new fuck buddy... you didn't tell me!"" He winked and held his palm to his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"Tell me how he is in bed?.. Does... he knows how you react when you are kissed here?" Arjun kissed on her sensitive spot below her neck making her shudder.

"Or he found his own new spot to play and excite you?" he winked again, licking his lips.

"Please Arjun stop... Please Stop!" Noor pressed her hands on her ears and begged him to stop. He laughed drunkenly and planted a slobbery kiss all over her face.

"Time to give my beautiful wife exactly what she deserves. I am a better performer, time to hit home!" He tied her hands above her and went for the spot that made her gasp in pain and ecstasy.

                                                                           ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Early morning sunlight illuminated the room. Arjun had his arm over Noor's waist and her back against his chest. She laid there just thinking about last night until Arjun shifted behind her. A couple of seconds later his lips found her nape and traced patterns over it. she instinctually stiffened, and he chuckled.

"I can tell you are awake already, my love. I was going to wake you up. I want you, Noor. Again!" He spoke in a husky whisper, pressing his excitement to her back.

The next moment she was flipped onto her back with him hovering over her. He kissed her lips roughly and kicked the blankets aside. He removed their clothes in one swift moment and his hand found her breast and kneaded it roughly. He pulled back to look down at her body with hunger. He pushed her legs apart and gasped. There was a spot under her. He stopped disappointedly and got up from the bed.

"You are on your periods," he stated without meeting her eyes and she nods.

"Damn! Noor...thanks for ruining my mood." saying that he got up from the bed and walked up to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Arjun and Noor got ready to join the rest of the family for breakfast. As soon as they entered, they were greeted by Anjana she looked happy.

"Wow Maa you are glowing." Arjun hugged Anjana.

"Good morning." Noor greeted Anjana with a pleasant smile.

'Why shouldn't I be happy? Finally, That sick man have sighed the deal."

"Who...Thappad?" Arjun asked, sitting on the chair opposite to Aditya.

"Yes, who else." Anjana rolled her eyes. "You know even your father got pleased when I told him last night."

"Dad called you?" Arjun nods and Noor pour tea in his cup.

"Of course, he did. The moment he saw my missed call. He wasted no time. You know how he is."

"Very well." Aditya and Arjun replied in unison.

"Its like Magic really happens," beams Anjana.

"I am sure someone here knows Voodoo. I give credit for that." Arjun passed a dirty glance at Aditya, knowing very well his brother had played some trick to turn the table in their favour. He was chasing Thappad since days for a meeting but thanks to Aditya, all his efforts went in vain and once again Aditya became the favourite son of this house. Arjun faked a smile and gave a slow clap.

"Congrats." Arjun turned his head to Anjana

"Thank you," she whispered

Arjun turned up the plate and placed 2 pieces of bread on it. He then looked around for butter but it was placed far from his reach. Noor followed his eyes and got up to pick it up for him. Just when she stretched her hand, the bruise flashed before Aditya's eyes. He clenched his jaw and short a sharp glare at Arjun.

"Noor? You got hurt again?" Aditya angled her hand to examine the bruises.

"It just a mark, I fell in the bathroom." she failed to make eye contact. He noticed.

"I think I am smart enough to understand the difference between the bruises gained by slipping on floor tile and bruises that obtained after force." Aditya glared at Arjun, who already had his attention to him.

"Brother... What do you mean by that?" Arjun asked angrily and locked his eyes to the joint where Aditya is holding her.

"You know what I mean! You can't hurt her, Arjun. Remember how badly you wanted her to be in your life, and now that she is, all you do is hurt her." Aditya looked at Arjun with angry eyes.

Arjun turned to Noor. "Did you tell him this? Did you tell him I hit you? When did I hurt you Noor?" he threatened, making Noor bite her lip to stop sobbing.

"Stop threatening her, look at me and reply. Where were you last night?"

"I don't think I have any obligation here to answer any of your questions." Arjun moved the plate out of the way. Noor took this as an opportunity and pulled her hand back to herself, covered it behind her long sleeves.

"Ah! Yes, you do. Don't dare to lie to me." Aditya turned her head to Anjana, " You know Maa, Arjun was in police custody for a night. He made a good scene at the party last night. Thanks to Rajveer, who got him out of jail and buried the matter. Or else, can you even imagine what could have gone wrong? We have a reputation to keep Arjun, how could you be so irresponsible?" his eyes flickered to Arjun.

"Arjun your career would have been destroyed. Do you know politics requires a clean image even when you are not clean; you have to keep the damn records clean! " Arjun chuckled humourlessly and chewed the toast that he had applied butter on as if Aditya was cracking a joke here.

"It's none of your business, Bhai. I could have taken care of it. Don't always act as saviour! And let me remind you if you have forgotten, you are not the only Hooda heir here." He paused. "I am equally capable if not more, to take care of myself and my family's problem."

"Yes of course. With the brothel girls."Aditya scoffed. Anjana looked at her sons with wide eyes, and then she passed a dirty glance at Noor. 

"What you both are talking about?" Anjana shifted her gaze to Arjun, "Are you sleeping with brothel girls?"

Arjun remained quiet, and that answered her question. " I am so going to talk to your father on this and let me tell you he won't be happy about it."

"Noor." she turned her attention to the girl who stood the entire time with her head hanging low in shame.

"Can you come into my room; I think we need to talk on this." Anjana walked out of the dining area and to her room, followed by Noor behind.

Aditya watched her retreating form before he snapped at Arjun.

"Noor is a wonderful girl, Arjun. She is not only your wife, but she holds an image of Hooda's daughter-in-law. So you better keep her happy. Don't forget she is your wife and not your dirt!" saying this, Aditya stormed out without sparing another glance behind.

*****

Tera Mera sheeshay ka ghar ...

phir kyun dono ke haath mein patthar ...

main bhi soochon, tu bhi sooch ...

kyun teri behen beti ghar mein

aur kisi ki bazaar mein ...

tu bhi sooch, main bhi soochon

Your Writer

Milli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
1.5M 65.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
140K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...