Falling for you

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Liv Morgan on 3-9-22 Part 2 of Fabulous Life More

A new beginning
New place, new friends
The secret is out
Let's start a Riott
Mixed Match Challenge
A date with a goddess
A new addition
Fight with a beast
The Squad always looks out for each other
The calm after the storm
Facing the past
One step closer to revenge
Clash of Champions
Superstar Shake-Up
The final riott
The land of opportunity
The reunion
Make up
The Summer of Love
Is this love?
Trouble in Paradise
The Decision
I'm sorry, I love you
Summer Slam
More Than a Game
Numb
In Loving Memory
This One's for You
Life Changes
A Swift Kick in The Ass
The Night That Changed My Life
Change of Heart
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Next Chapter
The Week Before Christmas
Christmas
The Final Raw of The Decade
Good-Bye 2019

Mental Breakdown

425 10 0
By WWEFan_2020

I'm back on the road, I've been taking things pretty rough still. I haven't had much motivation to do anything lately and I've been really depressed. I started drinking a lot more than usual sometimes I would show up to the arena a little buzzed and drink before my match. Tonight, I'm having a match against AJ Styles.

*Match*

AJ and I have been going to about 10 minutes now and my head isn't in the game at all. AJ has been carrying me the entire match. Eventually he hits me with a Phenomenal forearm and picks up the win. After the match I sat in the corner for a minute then I placed the Intercontinental Championship in the middle of the ring and I walked out of the ring with my head down and headed to the back. Then I went to my locker room to shower and change. I was packing my bag when Daria came knocking on my door.

Sonya: Oliver what just happened?

Oliver: I can't do this right now. I'm not in a good place right now Daria.

Sonya: Oliver I know you're hurting but let us help you. I don't like seeing you like this. This isn't the Oliver I've known my entire life.

Oliver: Well he's gone, so you better get fucking used to it. This is the new me.

I went to move my bag and my bottle of Jack almost fell out. I tried to hide it but Daria saw it.

Sonya: Have you been drinking?

Oliver: Yeah, that's the only way I can deal with the pain.

Sonya: It doesn't have to be like this Oliver. Just talk to me, Gionna, or somebody. You're only going to make things worse if you keep doing this.

Oliver: Thanks for the inspirational talk mom. It was right out of a fucking Hallmark movie.

Sonya: First off fix the fucking attitude before I fix it for you. I'm trying to help you.

Oliver: Why can't you just let me be Daria? You always have to get involved with everything and try and help me. Maybe I don't want to be helped have you ever thought about that? Why do you even care about me anyway?

Sonya: Are you really going to ask me why I care about you? You're my fucking brother and I love you.

Oliver: I'm not your brother. Matter of fact we're nothing. You just got stuck with me because my parents died and nobody in my family wanted to take me in so I got put into the system and ended up with your family. You don't have to feel sorry for me and make me feel like I'm loved.

Sonya: I know you're upset right now and you're not thinking clear. No matter what you say right now doesn't change the fact that you're my brother and I love you.

Oliver: No, I lost the only family I had when Emma died. As far as I'm concerned, I'm all alone.

Sonya: You're ridiculous, you have so many people that love you and care about you.

Oliver: Well where the fuck are they Daria? Cause I don't see any of these people here right now when I need them the most. Hell I haven't had anyone check on me to see how I'm doing. Nobody gives a fuck about me. Everyone just assumes that I'm fine because I show it on the outside. On the inside I'm fucking dying.

Sonya: Please Oliver, just stop and think about things for a moment. You're not going through this alone, I'm hurt just as much as you are. You weren't the only one that lost Emma, I lost her too. Gionna lost her, we all lost her Ollie we're just as hurt as you are. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her.

Oliver: You'll never understand how I feel right now. I lost everything Daria. I lost my own flesh and blood, my daughter is gone and she's never coming back. I lost everything.

Sonya: Keep acting like this and you might actually lose everything.

Oliver: Why don't you just get the fuck out of my life.

Sonya: Are you serious?

Oliver: You heard what I said Daria.

Sonya: (crying) If that's what you want Oliver I'll get out of your life. Just so you know even though you've said all those hurtful things I still love you. I'll always love you and I'll always be here for you because I'm your sister.

I walked right past Daria as she was crying and left the arena. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 534 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
44.6K 1.8K 42
Story based of One Shot "Patience" in my brollins one shot book!
13.5K 906 27
FIRST BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES One day everything is normal, things are finally taking off in Becky's career and she's feeling great. But then som...
78.9K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...