๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ . โ„ข๏ธŽ

By faiyaz-

๐“ˆ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ | '๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐“Ž' ๐„๐€๐‘๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— More

Big fatass question that yall need to answer bc this book was sloppy as shit
๏ฃฟ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๏ฃฟ
epigraph
uno
dos
tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
diez
once
doce
Trece
catorce
Quince
diecisรฉis
Reasoning for not updating
de diecisiete
Dieciocho
Nineteen (new ending)
NEW ACCOUNT

Twenty

1.5K 67 4
By faiyaz-

|19|
—————Stokeley Goulbourne —————
|time skip to the birth bc
I'm ready to end this book
Sorry for it being trash and rushed|

I began to tear up as the doctor handed me my first born. "A healthy baby boy," she said and I smiled. I can't believe me and Jahseh have a son. I started at him with amazement, but I noticed how he didn't have either of our eye colors. He had jah's grandma's eye color- a hazel ish green color. He was still so hard to look away from though.

He gone be a lil player. on me.

"Stokeley let me hold my child," Jahseh panted tiredly and I handed him to him. "Have you two decided on a name?" The doctor asked and we nodded. "Aries Devon Onfroy-goulbourne" I said and she nodded.

By the time everything was situated, baby Aries was wrapped in his little blanket with his hat on and I was holding him while Jahseh slept.

I smiled down at him and began to talk to him. "I don't really know what I'm doing but I hope I do a good job with you. I mean, honestly I couldn't ask for anyone better to mother my child other than Jahseh. And I couldn't ask for a better son than you. I promise I'll do my best to raise you right regardless of what happens. And I'll love you no matter what you decide to be." I cooed as I rocked him. A tear fell from my eye.

"I can't believe I'm a dad, man," i mumbled and shook my head. I was so excited to raise him. Teach him self love and how to treat others.

My phone rang and I seen it was a FaceTime call from jordan so I answered. Symere and Gazzy instantly put their faces in the camera to see my baby boy. They smiled and cooed. "He looks just like you stoke," Sy said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and continued to rock him. I propped the phone up so I could hold him right.

"Guess what poke," Gazzy said. I gave him a questioning look. "What?" I said. He cheesed and backed up, showing me his belly and I smiled. "He's gonna be here next month!" He cheered. "And you didn't tell us?" I heard Jahseh from behind me, making me flinch.

"Sorry seh," Gazzy spoke softly and Jahseh just laughed a little, still in a little pain.

see this, this I could get used to.

——

Ending it here and starting book 2 soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...