Come and Rescue Me

By MiriamMcTroi

Terry Milkovich is a druglord, the most dangerous man in Chicago. He employs security for his children, event... More

Surrender the Night
Wicked Game
I never told you what I do for a livng
The Light behind your Eyes
This is how you remind me
Stage 4 Fear of trying
Bury me deep inside
The Ghost of You
The Drug in me is you
Summertime
In Joy and Sorrow
Lose you tonight
I'll let you down
Brother
Rescue me
Rebel Love Song
Killing Loneliness

The World is ugly

2.5K 61 34
By MiriamMcTroi

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken
These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours
They burn 'cause they are all afraid
For every one of us, there's an army of them
But you'll never fight alone
'Cause I wanted you to know
That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me

-The World is ugly by My Chemical Romance

Chapter 3 - The World is ugly

Gallagher and Mickey continued fucking around. May it be the occasional blowjob or a good fuck on the couch or with Mickey bend over the bed, Gallagher fucking him from behind while kneeling on the carpet.

A few weeks after they played Mickey says for the first time, Gallagher came into the room to find Mickey high as kite.

The Milkovich kid lay on his couch smoking a joint, some cocaine lay next to him on the couch table, all pretty normal.

"Hey", the bodyguard said, Mickey grinned at him.
"There you are Gallagher"
"You didn't call me in, even though you said you would today... just wanted to check if you died on an overdose yet."

Mickey chuckled, "Nah, you're not getting rid of me that easy, come here. Just forgot to call you"
"How high are you right now?", the ginger asked when Mickey held out the joint to him and he shook his head. He sat down the couch and Mickey rested his feet on his legs.

"Very. I'm the son of a drug lord, Gallagher, am always fucking high"
"Just because your dad makes money with drugs doesn't mean that you have to take them all the time"
"Oh yeah it does... if I'd have to listen to him talking while sober, I'd have to shoot him."

"Why?"
"Because he is a homophobic piece of Nazi shit?", Mickey looked down at his hands, "Always ranting about faggots and killing. You know, one time he killed a dude because he found out he was gay, told everyone he was a rat, but the only crime he committed was sucking a cock."

"Your cock?", Ian asked, Mickey made a pause.
"Yes", Mickey mumbled eventually and looked at him, "He worked for us and I wanted him and he wanted me so I let him suck my dick a couple of times. Bottom line - he had a boyfriend, and someone found out and that got him killed."

Gallagher rubbed Mickeys leg.
"Growing up with a father like that must be awful."
"It's hell", Mickey shrugged, "Hence the drugs. Could be worse though. I gotta keep my secrets and that's it. Before your fast ass came along, I always ran away from the security to go to gay clubs."

"Really? I heard you came back roughed up a few times, they think you're in some underground fight club or some shit."
Mickey shook his head, "assholes exist everywhere that's all", he smirked, "Fuck it, right?"

"Were you ever in a relationship with a guy?"
"Whoa", Mickey chuckled, "Getting pretty personal now, are we?"
"We fuck several times a week but asking about ex boyfriends is too personal?"
Mickey shrugged, "I don't even know your first name, man"
"You know my first name!", He insisted.
"Nah, really don't"

"It's Ian."
Mickey crooked his head, "Ian", he said as if to test the name, "okay, approved."
"Approved?", Ian asked, "What if my name would have been Bert, I would have had to change my name?"
"Yes, obviously."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"So, did you ever had a boyfriend?", Ian asked again.
"No", Mickey shrugged, "Never even kissed a guy on the mouth."
"Really?", Ian asked with raised eyebrows, "Why?... Fuck I just realised we never kissed while fucking... how is that even possible?"

"You obviously love hearing me moan and say your name that's how. And apart from that, just never came up. All the secrets and shit, I usually had time for blowjobs and then it's time to go home. You know?"

"Mhm", Ian looked at him, "Did you kiss women?"
Mickey nodded and pulled a face, "For show only. But still. Never got the hang of it though. Why are people so obsessed with kissing? Just fucking lips pressed on lips? They act like it's so much more than lips pressed on anything else."

Ian smiled, "Come here"
Mickey looked at him confused, they were already pretty close on the couch.
"Sit up, Mick, come here"

"You are aware that I'm still your boss, right?", Mickey said while sitting up and crawling to Ian. The Gallagher pulled him on his lap.
"You like being dominated, sometimes", Ian reminded him, their faces were close, he wrapped his arms around Mickeys body.

Mickey shrugged, he wrapped his hands around Ian's neck.

They looked each other in the eyes, while Ian let his hands roam over Mickeys back to his shoulders.

Mickey was breathing a bit heavier, anticipating Ian's next move. He seemed a little bit nervous what was insanely cute to Ian.

Ian had one arm on Mickeys shoulder, curling up into his hair and pulling him slightly closer.

"I can't believe no man ever got to kiss these lips", Ian whispered, his other hand was now on his cheek.

Mickey was almost trembling with tension on him.

"Can I kiss you?", Ian whispered, their lips were only one movement forwards away.

"Yes", Mickey breathed.

Ian smiled and finally pushed his lips against Mickeys.

Mickey had kissed women before, but this was different.

Ian's lips on his wasn't just skin on skin, he felt a thousand things running through him at one: excitement, lust, attraction, comfort, a strange sensation of safety.

Ian pulled back again and looked at the man.
"First", he whispered and smirked smugly.

Mickey scoffed, "Don't ruin it Gallagher", Mickey whispered and leaned to him to kiss him again, not as sweet an innocent as before.

Ian chuckled against Mickeys lips, they moved their lips against each other, Mickey started unbuttoning Ian's shirt and Ian dropped his hands to Mickeys ass.

Their tongues were clashing together while Ian hastily pulled off his jacket and the shirt and undid Mickeys belt.

They had to separate to take Mickeys shirt off. Mickey kissed him again, running his hands through his red hair.

Ian pushed his hands underneath Mickeys thighs and suddenly stood up from the couch.

Mickey automatically wrapped his legs around his hips.
"What are you doing?", he chuckled breathlessly.
"I keep impressing you, what else?"

Mickey grinned, he pushed their bodies closer together and kissed him again while Ian carried Mickey over to the bed. He lowered him on the mattress, leaned over him.

Mickey pushed him up, so Ian was standing in front of the bed, he sat up himself, Ian stood between his legs. The young Milkovich quickly opened Ian's pants and pushed them down together with his boxers, Ian ran his hand through Mickey's black hair.

Mickey had Ian's semi-hard dick in front of him. Many guys had touched him before, had sucked and jerked him off. But he rarely ever did so much as touch the other men's cocks.

Mickey grasped Ian's cock with one hand and licked over his top lip. Ian's big hands were running through his black hair, pushing his head down to his dick ever so slightly.

Mickey swirled his tongue around Ian's tip, earning a low moan from the ginger. Mickey flicked his tongue over the slit, and started to lick his shaft up and down, feeling Ian's dick getting harder in his hand. The Ginger watched him.

Mickey wrapped his lips around his tip and took his dick into his mouth. He bobbed his head, reaching further down every time. Ian moaned lowly.
He pulled back a bit, licked up his length and took him back in.

Ian groaned in response.
He ran his hands through Mickeys black hair, tugging on the roots the way Mickey liked it.

Mickey swirled his tongue around his dick, swallowing around him and jerking off the part he hadn't down his throat yet. He hollowed his cheeks around him and bobbed his head up and down, letting Mickey's cock slide past his slips and back out.

Ian watched the smaller man blowing him until he had to push him away slightly, he panted heavily, "You gonna make me come if you keep it up", he whispered grinning and pushed Mickey back on the bed, "But I want to come inside of that pretty ass"

Mickey smirked at him, he scooted up on the bed and watched Ian crawl up to him until he could kiss him again.

Ian reached for the lube and coated his fingers in it, Mickey eagerly lifted his ass a bit, he rested his leg on Ian's shoulder. The Gallagher reached down and rubbed with his finger over his hole.

Ian pushed his finger into Mickey, who moaned into Ian's mouth. Ian grinned and left kisses on Mickey's face, down his cheek to his neck, while fingering him.

Mickey threated his fingers through Ian's hair. "Fuck me", Mickey panted, "Ian", and he decided that he liked saying his name during sex and Ian decided, he loved hearing Mickey crying out his name like this.

"Patience is a virtue, Mickey", Ian whispered.
"Do I look like a goody-goody person to you?"
"No, but it's fun to drive you crazy for me."
"Fuck you", Mickey panted grinning.

Ian kissed him again, "You like me fingering you though, otherwise you wouldn't be so out of breath", he whispered.
"Yes, your fucking fingers are longer than some of the dicks I had", Mickey panted, "But I want your dick though"
"I know you do", Ian whispered, he was thrusting three fingers in and out of the man by now.

Ian pulled his fingers out, lubed his dick up and slowly pushed into Mickey.
Mickey moaned louder, Ian let his lips hover over Mickey's face, occasionally leaving a small kiss. "Say my name", he whispered.
Mickey panted heavily, "Ian", he moaned lowly. Ian kissed his lips again, he pushed Mickey's leg down from his shoulder, so Mickey could wrap his legs around his hips. Ian started thrusting into Mickey, drawing low moans from the man.

Ian picked up his pace and kissed down his cheek to his neck again. Mickey moaned louder and whispered Ian's name. The Gallagher's lips reached his chest and he flicked his tongue over Mickey's nipple, Mickey tugged on Ian's hair lightly.

Mickey reached down and started jerking himself off again, while Ian came back up and kissed him.

"Shh", he made between his kisses and got slower in his movements, "If you continue to be this loud, they'll catch us."
"Who is supposed to catch us? No one's even walking by this door around this time"
"If that's the case, be louder", Ian whispered.
"You got a fucking noise kink now, Gallagher?"
"I just enjoy hearing you being pleasured", he said and picked up his pace again.

Mickey had never sex with kissing before but right now he barely wanted Ian's lips to leave his. Ian seemed to have the goal to kiss his whole body, and Mickey wouldn't stop him from trying.

"I'm coming", Mickey moaned, "Don't stop."
Ian was kissing his neck again, moaning against his skin.

Ian sucked on the skin of his neck slightly and pinched nipple, Mickey came over his hand on his stomach.

"Fuck", Mickey panted, "No marks, you idiot"

Ian hid his face in the crook of his neck and kept pounding into him.
Mickey moaned lowly into his ear.

Ian came inside of Mickey this time, instead of pulling out last minute. Mickey clenched around him, panting against Ian's hot skin. The Gallagher pulled him into a hungry kiss again while riding out his orgasm inside of him.

Ian eventually pulled out and lay down next to Mickey.

Ian touched the small mark he left on Mickey's neck, "You can barely see it", he whispered, "So don't freak out about it."
Mickey rolled his eyes and Ian kissed his cheek, making Mickey smile.

"You fucked me so hard I won't be able to sit all day tomorrow", Mickey complained and rolled on his stomach, he reached for the nightstand. Ian frowned while watching the man getting a paper out of a hidden space in the nightstand, it looked like a ripped out page from a notebook.

Ian scooted closer and lay on his stomach next to him, too. He looked at the paper.

First Kiss:

First BJ from: Dimitri Kozhanov

First BJ to:

First HandyJ from: Dimitri Kozhanov

First HandyJ to: Zoran Lysenko

First Assfuck Bottom for: Zoran Lysenko

First Assfuck top for: Angus Field

First Crush: Dimitri Kozhanov

First Boyfriend: who the fuck am I kidding?!

Best dick:

Best fuck:

"You have a List with your firsts?", Ian chuckled.
"Yeah", Mickey grabbed a pen from the nightstand, "One day, my dad's gonna make me marry some chick to get him some grandsons and then I will at least have some names I can remember while I have to fuck her."

First Kiss: Ian Galager

First BJ to: Ian Galager

"That was your first blowjob?", Ian asked, "No way, it was way too good for that."
Mickey smirked, "First time giving one."
Ian shook his head and laughed, "That settles it: You're a natural bottom."
"Fuck you", Mickey chuckled.

"So, who is Angus Field and why the hell did you top him?"
"Because he begged me to top him. I didn't like it very much. So, after that I made sure he wasn't my bodyguard anymore."
"You had him fired because you didn't like fucking him in the ass?"
"Not quite", Mickey shook his head, "He's your boss."
Ian looked at him with wide eyes, "You mean Angus Field as in Mr. Field, who is pretty much your dad's right hand?"
"Yep, big ol' queer. He only became my dad's right hand because I found out former head of security was a rat, I let Angus be the hero to expose him and this way he got promoted and got all my dad's unshared trust. In return he keeps quiet about my secrets and deletes certain things from the security cameras."

Ian chuckled, "You also have to write my name next to best dick and best fuck."
"Don't be so sure about that, Gallagher. Dimitri's dick was great too."
"Oh yeah? Better than mine though?"
"I don't know, never got fucked by him."
Ian looked at the paper again, Mickey's smile dropped from his face and he folded the paper again.
"He was your first crush."
"Yeah, I was young", he shook his head, "It doesn't matter."
"Did you love him?", Ian asked.

Mickey shook his head, "He made me cum as often as possible and he was hot, that's about it. We rarely ever talked. Then dad killed him, so never mind."
Ian looked at him for a moment, "He was the guy you told me about earlier."
Mickey nodded, then he looked at him, "You remind me of him, a little bit. Fucking unafraid, both of you. You know what you want, and you act accordingly. Maybe also a bit too reckless for your own good.", then he smiled, "And a face full of freckles."

Ian smiled at him, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to Dimitri and Mickey than the Milkovich was willing to tell him, so he decided to change the topic.

"You misspelled my last name."
"No I didn't", Mickey unfolded the paper again.
Ian chuckled, "It's written with two l's."
"No it's fucking not, I don't allow that!"

Ian laughed and kissed his shoulder, "If you allow that or not doesn't change the spelling of my name."
"You want to bet? I bet I can make Angus rewrite all your names in your forms and shit."
"Please don't. Look at it, it doesn't say Gallagher, it says Gaylayger"
"Why are you complaining, there couldn't possibly be a more fitting name for you!"
Ian Laughed and kissed him again, he pulled him on top of him.

They separated and looked each other in the eyes for a moment, "I'll put your name to best dick", Mickey whispered, Ian smiled and pecked his lips again, "Now get up, time to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.3K 41
"Ian Gallagher, you better shut the fuck up before I rip your tongue out of your fucking mouth." When Ian gets an unexpected visit from one of the ne...
60.7K 834 17
Hannah Milkovich lives a life of trouble, fun, and pain with her older brother Mickey and her childhood best friend Ian Gallagher. Being a Milkovich...
6K 70 31
Mandy, Mickey and Ian have a secret arrangement. Mandy and Ian pretend to date so that Ian can remain a closeted gay. While everyone believes that M...
72.5K 2.6K 18
Ian is a kindergarten teacher and Yev Milkovich is a boy in his class. The day before bring your parent to school day, Yev starts to tell the other k...