Avengers X Male Reader

بواسطة CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... المزيد

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Steve Rogers: Alphabet

14.1K 253 180
بواسطة CristianJamesGonzale

A/N: I'm actually gonna be trying something new 😅 Hope you guys like it & comment for the next one if you want another one. Please let me know what you think.

THANKS MARVEL FAM!!!

***

A - After Sex
Steve is the kind of to ask you if you're doing ok right after. He will immediately get you a glass of water then Steve will pull you close to his chest having the a nice pillow talk.

B - Bottom or Top?
Steve loves to be in charge. I mean this is Captain America we're talking about, he was born for this role in bed. Although, he will bottom once in a blue moon if he really trusts you.

C - Cum
Being the Super Soldier he is, Steve cums more than the average male. He can go round after round after round without becoming fatigued. Sometimes you can barely keep up with the rounds.

D - Dildo
Dildos isn't a thing he's very found of because Steve rather you feel all of him rather than some plastic toy, but Steve will make you where one throughout the day so you can ready for Steve when he comes home all horny.

E - Erection
Steve gets erections when he's thinking about you on long term missions out of state or when you tease him so badly right before work & he wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else.

F - Favorite Body Part
Steve really loves your hips. When you're teaching him how to dance Steve watches the way they sway & grabs when he gets the chance to plant one on your lips because of how sexy you looked.

G - Gagging
Captain America is never a quitter. He'll take any length with any thickness. God Bless America.

H - Hand Job
Hand jobs for Steve are always a hit or miss. Half the time Steve will enjoy every second of it when he's stressed, but if Steve is really horny he's rather feel mouth or tight ass.

I - Intimacy
Steve is the most intimate person you'll ever meet in your life. He'll pound you & at the same make sweet sweet love to you. He loves to cuddle when the both of you get to sleep together if the other isn't working a late night shift. Steve will be open if you can be open with him too & protect you from anything/everything that's hurting you.

J - Jerking Off
Steve is a very patient man so there's no need for him to do such a thing, but if he absolutely needs to or wants to then he will. It won't satisfy him enough than when you satisfy him yourself.

Steve loves when you jerk of together though.

K - Kinks
Steve doesn't have any kinks other than you giving his nipples some extra attention, but other than that no major kinks. Mostly vanilla.

Ok so...Steve has a secret Daddy/Captain kink

L - Lube
Steve knows he can hurt you without using any so he has to remind himself. He has to use more than you think he actually needs.

M - Massages
Steve knows when you need a good massage to loosen up your muscles. You have no idea how Steve does it, he's just that good. Steve will have a massage table set up with your favorite scented candles & he'll play romantic 40's music.

When Steve gives you a massage he never wants to get into anything sexual because this massage is supposed to be all about you to relieve all kinds of stress that you had to endure at work.

N - Naked Bodies
Steve's body is very well built with all his chiseled features including his abs. The hair on his body is pretty much nonexistent, but he does love to leave a little bit of a happy trail.

Although you may be insecure about your own body Steve will always tell you how beautiful you are no matter what you look like & he wouldn't just be saying that because he's you boyfriend. Steve always believed you are beautiful.

O - Oral
Steve loves the blow jobs you give him. Watching you take his shaft all the way will never fail to turn him on. He also loves bending you over to eat that ass of yours. Steve is an absolute experience when it come to eating you out. He'll make sure you'll open up your wet hole for him.

P - Pain (Hurting)
Steve is a very open person so he'll tell you what's bother him even if it's not right away, he'll eventually tell you. Although, Steve will sometimes ask for your help & other times he will tell you if he just needs emotional support.

When it comes to sex he will often ask you if he's going to rough because Steve doesn't like inflicting pain on you. Love making is supposed to feel good, it's not supposed to hurt.

Q - Quickie
Steve is not a big fan of quickies, but he'll surprise you from time to time in the morning right before you have to start work. He loves seeing your clothes all wrinkled afterwards. It turns him on.

R - Risking It
Captain America is a private man when it comes to sex, but he can also have some public fun when he really feels like it.

S - Spooning
Steve doesn't care whether he is big spoon or little spoon, he really just wants to to feel your body next to him the moment Steve falls asleep until the moment he wakes up in the morning or afternoon on very lazy Sundays.

T - Toys
Steve's favorite toy of all time is the remote controlled vibrating butt plug that he makes you wear in public during parties & dates. He loves to see you beg him to stop when you're about to cum in your pants. Steve just loves to be in control.

U - Underwear
Steve wears light blue boxer briefs with white stars all around it to match his superhero persona. He also loves seeing you walk around in his boxer briefs, it makes Steve feel a lot more like you're his.

V - Volume
When Steve is pounding you into oblivion he can get very loud with the grunts & moans, but when it comes to love making Steve will always whisper sweet nothings into your ear to show you how much he loves you.

W - Wreck Me
Steve, in theory, could break your bed if he fucks you hard enough, but he's like to keep things the way they were before anything happened.

X - X Rated
Steve's cock is 7 inches soft & 10 1/2 inches hard & cut. Also, an inch thick.

Steve will shave all his pubes to show his length at its full potential.

Y - Yes Sir
Strip tease to music of his time & you sir will turn on the great Captain America. He usually does the dirty talking, but if you lick up his body saying the most dirtiest thing you could possibly think of in the bed you will drive him crazy.

Z - Zayum
When it comes to formal event attire Steve will always look at you & fall in love you every single time. Especially, when it comes to dressing like it was back then in the 40's.

Even though you love Steve in his old school style you are always impressed when he adjusts to the modern day style. At least he's trying.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.7K 394 12
Oneshots and short stories from the Marvel (alternate) universe. Mostly Avengers and Loki, for now... I'll add new stories every now and then. Do yo...
506K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...
28.3K 285 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
10.8K 267 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...