America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

I'm Like A Lawyer...

98 8 6
By KeriannHolt

Patrick's POV
I turned around to get one last look at Rose, but she was already looking at me.

I've only seen that look twice.

First when I told her Summer broke up with me all those years ago, and when she heard that Pete was potentially dead.

It was a mix of hurt and anger, something that I didn't like.

I pushed the want to hug her down, and gripped Summer's hand as I walked away.

Rose is going to hate me.

Pete's POV
Rose seemed so stressed, her best friend is walking out on her.

Again.

It made me angry because when Patrick had his mind in the right place, he could be the sweetest, most caring guy in the world.

But right now he was being just the opposite.

I wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her somehow, and the guys said encouraging words which seemed to cheer her up a bit.

"Summer is a manipulator. She's going to break his heart, again. But if that's the only way he'll learn, so be it. She isn't even worth his time," I say to her, and she smiles.

"I know. It just feels like he's choosing her over me, which he is, and that hurts." Rose says to me, her voice cracking in the middle of her sentence.

We all sigh, seemingly at the same time.

Patrick will come around again, hopefully.

Rose's POV
Once all the guys were gone, I said goodnight to Pete and went to my room, turning on my phone and dialing the familiar number.

Grace's POV
"Hello?" I question as I pick up the phone. It's like midnight. Why is someone calling me?

"Hey, Grace," my sister's tired voice rings through the phone.

"Rose? Are you okay?" I ask, she usually doesn't call at this time.

"Yeah, sort of. Patrick's with her again." She let out an exasperated sigh, and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I'm really sorry. I'll be over tomorrow night and we can hang out. You deserve better," I say, trying to comfort her.

After chatting a little, we hang up.

I felt really bad, she didn't need this.

Rose's POV
After hanging up, Pete knocks on the door separating my room from his.

We never really had enough money for our own apartments, so we collected enough money to share. This was early 2004, though. I never thought I would catch feelings for him. Things happen, though.

"Yes?"

Pete enters, looking exhausted.

"I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow. It won't really be a drive. Don't ask where, just be ready early, okay? It'll be fun. Goodnight, Rose."

"Okay, Pete. Goodnight."

"Oh yeah, Rose? This is a date, by the way."

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Exciting chapter coming up, hope you all enjoy. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 25 12
I suck at descriptions.;-) For Fall Out Boy, everything seemed to be going wrong. Pete's wife had divorced him, Patrick and Joe's fell in love with e...
19.9K 458 23
Emma Trohman is a broken twenty-six year old. Her brother Joe Trohman is the lead guitarist of an American Pop Rock band called Fall Out Boy. When Jo...
1.4M 55.5K 200
A collection of Fall Out Boy Imagines
7K 328 18
You were a huge fan of Fall Out Boy. When you see they are holding a competition to have someone tour with them, of course you enter. However, you di...