Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 70

2.2K 53 27
By TaylorOlivett

I feel everything around me freeze as I look at the man standing in front of me. The man who I haven't seen in six years. I man that I can barley even call my father because giving him that much credit is something he doesn't even deserve. The man who hurt me more than I can ever explain and the man I wished would of never come back into my life. The man I knew instantly was going to try and break me down just as he did when I was young, but I refuse to give him that satisfaction.

I swallow hard as I glare straight into his blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" I breathe, hearing my voice cracking and shaking more than I presumed it would.

He reaches his hand up, rubbing his facial hair on his chin before he crosses his arms over his chest. "What do you mean why am I here? I'm your father-"

"You are not my father" I spit venomously as I feel my eyes start to get watery. "Maybe biologically you are but calling yourself my father gives you too much credit because you've never been a good one. So don't ever call me your daughter again"

I keep my gaze locked with his cold eyes for a few moments before I look over to the woman standing next to him. My mother. I let out a dry laugh as I start to shake my head side to side. "You've always been such a weak and submissive woman so I can't say I'm surprised that your standing with him, once again. I just hope you remember he did the exact things to you that he did to me" I tell her, seeing no remorse in her face whatsoever. "Looking at you right now makes me sick because you had to of given him my address. Do you know how disgusting that makes you?" I whisper as I furrow my eyebrows at her.

I see her tense up at my words before she looks up at my father, probably wanting him to step in but as usual, he doesn't. "God I feel so stupid and pathetic" I begin, raising my voice, making her look back at me. "because for one split moment I had hope. I had hope that you had changed and you could be a better mother. I let you into my home and I opened myself up to you because maybe deep down I wanted a mother-" my voice cracks as tears start to fall onto my cheeks, making me quickly wipe them away. "So you don't love me as much as you claim you do because if you even loved me at all, you would have never sent him here"

I suck in a deep breath as I feel my soaked cheeks start to run down my neck but all I can focus on is my mother in front of me. "So I never want to see you again because every time I've tried giving you a chance, you've hurt me and I don't deserve that" I speak sternly as I sniffle through my nose before I look over at my father. "And as for you, crawl back into the ditch or hole you've been in for the past six years because I couldn't care less. Don't ever show your face in front of me again. You are such a vile and disgusting man and I hope you know that"

Both of them stare at me in silence for a few moments before my father goes to open my mouth but just as he does so, I feel a hand rest on my lower back and a tall presence come up behind me. "Is there a problem here?" Harry murmurs as he glares at the both of them. He then lowers his head, looking at my red and swollen eyes, his jaw immediately clenching as pity and sadness clouds his eyes before slight anger slowly takes over them.

"No um- they were just leaving" I clear my throat as I wipe underneath my eyes. "Leave now" I add, my voice coming out sharper than before.

"Leah just talk to me-" My father speaks up as he steps closer to me, making me immediately step back.

Harry instantly steps forward, getting much closer to my father. "I think she said to leave and if you don't listen to her, you'll have to deal with me and I won't be near as nice as she's being" he lowly states.

My father slowly moves his gaze up to Harry, him being a few inches taller than him. "Was that a threat?" he gasps as he tilts his head to the side.

Harry remains calm as he keep his arms to side, even though I can now clearly see his fists starting to bawl up. "No. It's a promise" Harry breathes as he glares down at him.

Once I look away from my father and Harry's intense eye contact, my gaze suddenly meets with my mothers. I see sadness wash over her features as she rolls her lips into her mouth for a moment before she mouths an 'I'm sorry' to me. I want to feel sorry for her and try to understand what she did but I can't so all I do is shake my head side to side at her. My father finally backs away from Harry with his arms up in defense as a small condescending smirk appears on his face.

They don't speak another word to me as they walk away from my apartment, making Harry close the door before he quickly turns around to face me. Once the door closes, I feel like a hundred pounds gets put onto my shoulders and my lugs begin to stop working on me. I put my hands in my hair, breathing deeply as I start to look around the room frantically. "Leah baby- talk to me" he whispers as he walks towards me.

"I'm fine. I'm fine" I repeat over and over again quietly as I feel like the entire apartment is spinning around me.

"Leah look at me" he begs desperately as he reaches forward, cupping my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "You aren't fine, you're hyperventilating. Breathe love, feel the air in your lungs and then slowly let it go" he speaks softly. I try to soak in his words as I stare deeply into his eyes, regaining control over my breathing again. "Good" he mutters.

One my breathing quiets down, the complete and utter sadness still remains. I try my hardest for a few moments to hold on but I can't help when a small sob tears through my lips, making me pull away from Harry as I shake my head. I feel my chest cave in as my back hits the door and tears start to drip down my cheeks, making me bite tightly on my bottom lip, trying to hide the sounds wanting to escape. Harry looks at me with a worried and pained face, an expression that's so hard to look at.

Another sob breaks through my lips, making my put my hands on the side of my head as I shake my head side to side. "I can't do this..not again" I mumble as my back starts to slide down the door, and my bottom lands roughly on the floor. Slowly my walls come tumbling down as I hold my face in my hands, sobbing uncontrollably as I gasp for air in between.

I then hear someone sit down in front of me, before Harry opens up my bent legs, sliding himself in between them as he puts my legs around his waist. "My love" he breathes as he wraps his arms around my waist, his action feeling slightly hesitant like he didn't want to cross over my boundaries and upset me. The second he holds me in his arms, all the pain starts to come in waves as I throw my arms around his neck, clasping onto him tightly as tears start to violently pour from my eyes, soaking his shirt, and loud cries escape my lips. It feels like my heart is getting ripped in and out of my chest and all I wanted to do was scream but instead I muffle my sobs into Harry's shoulder.

"I don't want him to hurt me Harry. Please don't let him hurt me. I'm so scared of him" I cry, gasping in between sentences as tears continue to spill from my eyes.

Harry slowly pulls away from my trembling body before he cups my face in his hands and gazes at me intently. "Leah he won't ever hurt you again as long as I breathe. I promise you. I know you are and that's very understandable but he will never lay another finger on you. I won't allow it" he tells me softly as he wipes underneath my eyes.

"He will Harry, he always finds a way. And I know you want to protect me, but you can't, not from him, and I can't put that on you either. He already has hurt me, and he barley even spoke a few words. Just the sight of his face, has me breaking and that's exactly what he wants" I reply breathlessly as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Then don't let him. Don't give him the satisfaction of giving him what he wants" he speaks quickly.

I stare at him for a few moments before I let out a dry laugh and begin to stand up, wiping my soaking wet cheeks. "It's not that easy" I mumble as I shake my head side to side.

Harry stands up right after me, confusion clear on his face. "Then explain it to me. Please don't push me away and close me out. Please" he pleads, his tone desperate and scared.

"I'm not used to doing this part with someone Harry" I raise my voice as I slap my hands to my sides. "I'm used to letting myself drown in my pain until I can't feel anymore. And then somehow, I eventually end up healing and coming out of the other end. So no Harry, I can't" I spit, my words coming out much sharper than I intended. "I need to be alone for this part" I breathe.

I feel a guilt start to arise in me as I look at him, making me quickly push it down as I brush past him, grabbing my car keys off of the counter. "What? Where are you going? You shouldn't be driving in the state that you're in" he responds frantically. "Leah please just stay here and we'll figure it out-"

"I can't Harry!" I shout as I swiftly turn towards him. "I can't breathe, I can't think right now. I need to get fresh air to clear my mind because I feel like I'm suffocating. And if I spend one more minute looking at the expression on your face right now, I will break" I confess as I let out a deep exhale. "So please, don't try to stop me"

Confusion remains on his face but the most clear expression on his face is hurt. He stares at me in silence, his lips parted as he shakes his head side to side slightly. I then quickly slide on my sandals beside the door before I look back at him once more, holding his sad gaze with mine. I sniffle through my nose before I quickly turn around, walking out of the apartment, closing the door behind me. I feel my heart sink due to leaving him alone but this is beyond him. This is what I have to do for myself.

So for once, that's exactly what I'll do.

-

Once I come back to reality, I realize I'm in mine and Harry's spot. I must off been sitting in my car, staring out into space without even realizing I was doing it. I turn off my car, slowly getting out of it. I walk near the edge of the hill, looking over at the beach, seeing the moonlight shinning off of the beautiful water. The sound of the waves crashing in the distance quickly makes my entire body relax as I suck in a deep breath, slowly letting it out as I sit down. I let my feet dandle off the edge of the hill as I look out into the slightly illuminated ocean, my mind beginning to wander.

I didn't expect seeing my father would hurt so much. Maybe that's a stupid thing to say but I just thought I would be stronger. I thought that if I saw him, I wouldn't get emotional at all, I'd just be threatening and cold towards him, and show him how much I've changed. But the sad truth is, no matter how much I want to convince myself that I've changed, I haven't. I'm just as weak as I was when I lived with him. I want to be strong and not so scared anymore but I don't think I ever will be.

I hate him like I've never hated someone before and I know that now that he's come back, he isn't just going to disappear. He'll stay around to torture me and try to break me, it's what he does. It's what he'll always do. He doesn't actually care about me or how I'm doing, he just uses the 'I'm your father and you're my daughter' bullshit as an excuse. A man as cruel as him will never change and even if that was somehow possible, I will not be sticking around to see if he ever lives up to that.

I'm done giving people way to many chances because every time I do that, it never benefits me. Like with my mother for example, I trusted her and I had hope that she was actually going to try for once and look what happened. She brought the person she knows I hate most in this world, the man who abused me all my life straight to my apartment door. She betrayed me to the highest level and I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive her for that. And I tried so hard to forgive her for leaving me and I opened up to her about many things. I did everything I could to make her happy because I didn't want to cut her out anymore like she did to me.

What did I do that made me deserve this?

I try to be a good person for my mother, for Harry, for Sage, and somehow I'm always the one who ends up getting hurt. I sometimes think that back when I didn't care and I was cold and distant was better than the person that I am now. Because at least then, I didn't feel as I do now. I would of avoided the pain my mother just caused if I was the same person I was back then because I would of never let her back into my life in the first place. If it wasn't for how Harry's changed me, I could of avoided all of this.

Harry.

I love him so much that I think It's killing me. Loving him feels so amazing majority of the time but the other part is so beyond painful. It's either the worst or the best, there's no in between. When it's good, it's a bliss I've never felt before. It's so euphoric and it's the happiest I've ever been in my life. But when it's the bad parts, it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and I can longer breathe. It feels so dark and horrid. It's probably one of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life. This isn't even necessarily about him and yet, he's all I can think about.

I saw how much I hurt him when I left. When I refused to stay and talk with him about everything. I need this though. I need to be alone and figure this out and let myself cry over it. Like I tell Harry, I need to let it all in so then I can let it all back out. I'll go back to him once I'm better and I'm not such a disaster.

I'll always go back to him.

I feel a tear drop fall onto my chest, making me snap out of my thoughts to quickly wipe it away. I put my head in my hands for a few moments, rubbing my eyes before I run my fingers through my hair. After so much crying, I feel empty and numb. I feel like I have no energy left inside of me. I slowly lay back on the grass, laying down on my back as I look up at the stars. I suck in a deep breath, slowly letting it out, repeating that over and over, trying to relax myself. I lay like that for a few minutes before a thought comes to my head, making me quickly get up and get into my car.

I need to see her. She'll understand.

-

I knock lightly on Sage's apartment door, patiently waiting for her to open it. She opens the door quickly a wide smile on her face "Hey!" she exclaims until she looks at me, the smile on her face quickly disappearing. "Oh no" she mumbles.

"Um can I come in? As long as I'm not interrupting anything" I stutter.

"Of course" she replies as she moves out of the way, making me walk in before she closes the door behind me.

'Where's Zoe?" I question her as I look around, not seeing her.

"We forgot to get something for our dinner so she went out to get it" she answers casually as we both walk to the couch, sitting down on it. "Leah" she begins softly, making me look up at her. "How long have you been crying?"

I tug on my bother lip as I start to fiddle with my fingers that rest in my lap. "An hour" I blurt out. "Maybe more. I don't know. I kind of lost track of time" I ramble.

She puts her hand over mine, making me look up at her again. "What happened?" she asks as she furrows her eyebrows.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself. "My father showed up" I murmur.

Multiple emotions cross her face as she looks at me in shock and confusion. "What do you mean he showed up?"

"Like he showed up on my doorstep with my mother by his side, claiming he wanted to talk" I explain further, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

She lets out a long sigh as pity clouds her features. "Leah I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now" she breathes.

"Yeah, well that's just life I guess" I mutter as I bite on the inside of my cheek. "I mean when is my life going to ever stop throwing curve balls at me" I let out a dry laugh as I shake my head side to side.

Her eyebrows scrunch together as she tilts her head to the side. "Why are you thinking like that?"

"Like what?"

"So negatively" she nearly whispers.

"Because Sage I'm so tired of feeling this way, and having these things happen to me but there's nothing I can do about them, so all I can do is just try to get used to it" I sigh.

She lets out a small exhale as she briefly looks down at the couch before connecting her gaze with mine again. "Leah I understand how traumatizing this must be for you but this one thing isn't going to ruin everything-"

"Yes it is" I swiftly interrupt her. "I mean I thought I had a mom there for awhile but I now see that I don't think I ever will. And with you, I'm thankful that it doesn't change anything with you because you're all I have" I admit quietly.

"And what about Harry?" she questions me, confusion spread clear on her face.

"Harry" I breathe, letting out a small chuckle as I look down at the couch. "He leaves in about a month in a half so at least that's something that's going to hurt me that I've been warned about first"

"Leah you love him and he loves you, y'all will always have each other" she tries to reassure me. All I do is hum and nod my head slowly, not daring to look at her. "Look at me" she instructs, making me slowly look up at her from underneath my eyelashes. "I will not watch you start to lose yourself. I refuse to allow that to happen. Do you understand me?" she speaks seriously, not a glimmer of humor in her tone.

"Yes" I drag out lowly. We then sit in silence or a few moments as my mind begins to wander again. "I left Harry alone in the apartment" I blurt out, making Sage furrow her eyebrows as she tilts her head to the side. "When it all happened, I kind of just left and refused to talk about it with him. At the time, it felt like what I needed to do but now I'm starting to feel quite guilty. I was going to deal with it alone but then I came over here because you understand-"

"You don't think he understands?" she interrupts me. "Leah you've told him about it and opened your heart up to him. Just because he doesn't know your father, doesn't mean he doesn't understand. He can still sympathize and help you just as much, if not more than I can"

I let her words sink in as I let out a long sigh. "You're right. It just felt right at the time but now that my head has cleared, I realize it isn't" I mumble as I bite on my bottom lip, sitting in silence for a few seconds before I speak up again. "Am I stupid?" I add, my voice barley audible.

"No Leah you aren't. But do you want to know what you are?" she questions me, making me hesitantly nod my head at her. "You are the most stubborn person I've ever met and when you make up your mind about something, it stays that way" she blurts out, making a chuckle pass through my lips, a wide grin now on both of our faces. "But you're also the most compassionate person I've ever met" she begins, putting her hand on top of mine. "And you don't deserve anything bad that's happened to you and if I had the ability so take it all away, I would in a heartbeat" she breathes.

I feel my eyes start to get watery as I look at her with a warm smile now plastered on my face. "I hated seeing you go through so much pain when we were kids and I hate it now. So when I saw how in love with Harry you were and how happy even the mention of his name made you, my heart soared. It makes me so happy to see you so happy with him, and I know how that kind of consuming love feels so I know you would never intentionally hurt him"

"So go back to him. Talk to him about everything and don't push him away because he probably feels so helpless sitting in that apartment alone right now" she tells me, her voice staying soft and comforting.

I let out a small sigh as I nod my head before I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you for everything. I didn't really tell you how much I love and appreciate you before I met Harry so I just want to make up for all the times where I didn't. Thankfully he changed that" I mutter after I pull away from her.

"I don't think he changed that, I think it was always in you. He just made you feel so comfortable with being vulnerable and expressing how you feel. He was the one that pulled that out of you and I'm glad he did because I knew all along you were hiding a soft side behind your hard exterior" she chuckles, making me laugh along with her.

"Well I guess I'm going to get going so he doesn't beat himself up over it more than he probably is right now" I sigh as I stand up, pulling up my pants as I straighten out my shirt.

When I turn back towards Sage, she pulls me into another hug, making a smile creep onto my face as I hug her back, holding her for a moment. "I love you and I'm here for you always, you know that" she whispers.

"I know, you won't ever stop reminding me" I roll my eyes, making her smack the side of my arm, a loud laugh tearing through my lips. "I love you too" I add softly, sending her a small smile. She smiles at me from ear to ear as she tilts her head to the side slightly. "Okay I'm going to go before you start crying over the fact that I said I love you" I mumble as I start to walk away from her, heading towards the door.

"Oh my god Leah I'm bawling! You're so sweet! I'm going to get emotional!" she shouts dramatically, making small giggle pass my lips.

I then open the door, stepping outside of her apartment before I turn back towards her, noticing the wide smirk on her face. "Bye" I drag out as I wave at her, slowly starting to walk away.

"Bye" she speaks softly, waving back at me before she closes her apartment door. I let out a small chuckle to myself as I look at the ground, shaking my head side to side slightly.

Now finally on my way back to the person I should of never left.

-

I quickly get out of my car after parking it, heading up to my apartment. I slowly open the door, stepping in before I close it behind me, making sure to lock it. I slip off my sandals before I turn back around, Harry now standing up in front of me. I suck in a sharp breath at the sight of him, seeing how worried he looks, mixed with how his eyes are slightly red, probably from him crying. Seeing him though, I instantly feel weight be lifted off my shoulders as I start to feel much more relaxed.

I let out a long sigh before I take quick steps towards him, him watching me intently, not knowing what I'm doing. I then reach up, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight embrace that immediately makes me feel safe. I feel him freeze for a moment, shocked by my action before he quickly wraps his arms around my waist, gripping onto me tightly like he hasn't had the chance in forever.

I hold him for a minute, and now that I'm back in his arms, I never want to let go again. I slowly pull away, keeping my arms resting around his neck as he keeps his grip around my waist. "I am so sorry Harry. I should have never left" I breathe.

He tugs on his bottom lips as he shrugs his shoulders. "It's fine-"

"No, it isn't fine. I thought by leaving I was doing what was right for myself and I thought that's what I needed but then I realized that all I needed was you. All I wanted to do was talk to you about it even though it took me a little bit for that to sink in. I'm also sorry for pushing you away the way that I did because I know that if you did that to me, I'd be hurt so I'm really really sorry" I ramble on frantically.

"Leah" he drags out lowly. "breathe" he whispers, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smile.

I chuckle as I look down at the ground for a moment. "I'm sorry" I mumble as I look up at him from underneath my eyelashes.

"Do you want to apologize for anything else?" he teases me.

"Shut up" I mutter as I smack the side of his arm, making a breathy laugh crack through his lips.

He stares at me intently for a few moments as my laughs quiet down. "I'm glad to see you smiling again" he speaks up softly.

"It's kind of hard not to when I'm around you" I reply, a smirk creeping onto my face, making me bite on my bottom lip. My smile slowly starts to fade as I rest my hands on his chest. "I want to talk to you about everything that happened, even though there's really not much to say" I state.

"Okay. C'mere" he mumbles before he interlocks his fingers with mine, making me look down at it before he leads me to our bedroom. Once we get into the bedroom, he takes his hand out of mine as we both sit on the bed.

I sit directly in front of him, crossing my legs as I let out a small sigh. "Truth is, I was more scared of seeing him again than I thought I was going to be. It affected me way more than I ever expected. It was the mixture between seeing him again and then finding out my mom complete and utterly betrayed me that probably made it hurt so bad. So those two things together I think just sent me into a panic attack" I confess as fiddle with my fingers that rest in my lap.

"I then drove to our spot" I inform him, making him raise his eyebrows. "It's become the place that I go when I need relaxation and time to process my thoughts. I thought about how much I hated my dad and how upset I was at my mom. I also thought about how much I love you and how it may overwhelm me and kill me" I chuckle, making him do the same as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"After that, I went to Sage's" I admit quietly. I see confusion cross his features before it gets replaced with hurt and sadness. "My stupid infected brain thought that maybe she'd understand more but as always, she helped me see clearer and then I realized how wrong I was. You understand just as much as she does and you can help me just as much, if not more than she can. It was a weak and scared moment but I promise you, I'll never treat you that way again"

Harry sticks out his tongue slightly, wetting his lips as he slowly nods his head. "So how are you feeling now?" he asks me in a gentle and comforting tone.

"A lot better. I'm still a little freaked out but I can't let this one singular thing ruin everything for me. You don't deserve that and I don't deserve that either. I deserve to be happy and I'm very slowly starting to realize that" I feel my eyes start to become watery, making me swallow hard as I try to hold the tears back.

I see his face soften even more than it already was before he reaches forward, cupping my face in his hand, making me instinctively lean into his hand. "I'm glad you're starting to realize that because you deserve that and more. You deserve everything that you want in life" he murmurs as he gazes at me intently.

I tug on my lower lip slightly as I put my hand on his wrist, rubbing my thumb up and down. "I guess it's a good thing then that all I want is you" I mutter, a small smile creeping onto my face.

The corners of his lips twitch up into a warm smile before he slowly moves his gaze between my eyes and lips, the need for his lips to be on mine suddenly starting to ache through my entire body. "Can I kiss you?" he asks me softly.

"Please" I breathe desperately.

The second the words slip out of my lips, he leans forward, softly attaching his lips to mine. I suck in a sharp breath through my nose as I put my hand on his cheek, feeling everything evaporate around us. Our lips move in a slow rhythm, them molding together perfectly as my body instantly relaxes when his lips are on mine. I'll never get tired of the feeling of his lips on mine. I feel safe and secure. When I kiss him, it feels like I'm back home again

When I was talking about needing a breath of fresh air earlier, I didn't realize that he'd be my breath of fresh air.

After what feels like forever, yet at the same time, not long enough, we pull away. He rests his forehead on mine, his nose brushing mine slightly. "I love you Leah and I forgive you. I don't know how I couldn't"

I pull my face back from his, gazing at him for a few moments before I slowly start nodding my head. "I should um- I should tell you one more thing" I stutter. He furrow his eyebrows as he slowly nods his head, signalling for me to tell him. "I lied to you about my nightmares" I admit, the same confused expression on his face remaining. "I told you they weren't escalating when they were. They stopped being about my dad. They turned into being about you doing the exact things to me that he did"

"What?" he whispers as a hurt expression clouds his features for a moment. "Do you think that I would ever-"

"No" I quickly interrupt him. "I mean one of the main reasons I didn't get into a relationship was because I was scared of them mirroring my father so of course my nightmare used that. I know you would never hurt me Harry, I've never been worried of that" I try to reassure him.

"I just don't really understand why you'd have them if you felt like I would never do that" he mumbles as he fiddles with the rings on his fingers.

"It's probably some PTSD thing I don't quite understand. I mean it all started when I really started to feel how in love with you I was-"

"Wait. How long has this been going on?" he gasps.

I immediately swallow hard at his question as I look down at my lap. "About two months. It happened a week after my mom came over for the first time" I mutter quietly, my voice barley audible.

"So you've been suffering alone for two months and you haven't told me. Why?" he breathes as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you. And especially when I saw how hurt you were by even me telling you that you were in my nightmares, I just couldn't" I confess.

"Leah, hearing that you've been suffering alone for the past two months hurts me worse than anything. Especially when we promised we wouldn't let that happen and we'd talk to each other when something was wrong" he murmurs as he shakes his head side to side.

"I know and when I made that promise to you on the rooftop I was immediately breaking it, I know. Trust me, it hurt me to keep it from you I just really didn't want to hurt you-" I let out a long sigh as I stick my tongue out slightly, wetting my lips. "I'm sorry for keeping it from you, it was wrong. There's no excuse for it so I won't give you one" I mumble as I bite on the inside of my cheek.

We sit in silence for a few moments as I look down at the bed before I feel Harry put his pointer finger underneath my chin, raising my eyes to meet his. "You're so lucky I love you so much" he breathes, making me let out a small chuckle as I start to nod my head slowly. "Yes I'm hurt that you didn't tell me and that the nightmare was about me but I trust that you believe I would never do that. And I'll continue to show you that I'm nothing like him and would never do that to you"

"I'll make it up to you in any way that I can" I tell him as I gaze at him intently.

'The only way you can make it up to me is if you cuddle with me" he smirks as he starts to lay back in the bed, raising the blankets up for me to get under with him. I let out a breathy laugh before I slide my body under the covers, feeling warmth spread through me as I rest my head on his chest and tangle my legs with his. "I'm really sorry about today" he speaks lowly as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"It's fine. I'm with you now and that's all that matters to me"I whisper as I nuzzle my head into him, feeling my eyes fighting to stay open as exshastion starts to pass through my entire body.

"Ditto" is the last thing I hear him say before I fade off into a dark and peaceful slumber.

                                            * * * *

    This whole chapter really hurt to write-

               So her father finally came in
              and her mother betrayed her.
                     How are we feeling?

  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed
this chapter!

                                All the love,

                                    Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
101K 1.7K 10
This may contain swear words and some graphic reading. You have been warned. Other then that I hope the readers enjoy their time reading this. ^u^ >...
9K 130 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
6.3K 198 5
King Von x OMB Peezy ManxMan book don't like don't read. THIS IS A FANFIC , MADE FOR FUN DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS.