Come Rain or Shine

Autorstwa molkkangmolkkang

Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a workin... Więcej

Hey there!
A long story short
Burn bridges
Once in a blue moon
Well begun is half done
Breaking the ice
Hang in there
It ain't over till the fat lady sings
On cloud nine
Bite the bullet
Best thing since sliced bread
Break a leg
A piece of cake
We see eye to eye
A dime a dozen
Picture is worth 1000 words
Face the music
Add insult to injury
Make hay while the sun shines
Once bitten, twice shy
Easy does it
Get out of hand
Breaking ground
Better late than never
Get something off chest
Sweet nothings
Over the hill
So far so good
There are clouds on the horizon
Fortune favours the bold
It takes two to tango
Weather the storm
Out of the frying pan and into the fire
The elephant in the room
Shape up or ship out
On thin ice
Intermezzo - Q & A Session
Wild goose chase
Throw caution to the wind
It's raining cats and dogs
Get into deep water
Second bite of the cherry
In mint condition
Sticky end
Head in the clouds
Let the dust settle
Twist someone's arm
Devil's advocate
Every cloud has a silver lining
Sail close to the wind
Crack under pressure
A blessing in disguise
Come rain or shine
Curtain call
Thank you!

Through thick and thin

2.2K 141 7
Autorstwa molkkangmolkkang

*Still flashback to those good memories*

The musical performance officially kicked off after the first reading. They had a first reading and were quietly satisfying. Dean Jun even made a little comment as he's and the other F4 feels positive towards the reading. They have a packed schedule now, all cast and crew are doing their best for this upcoming performance. They have to check the music, the acting, the blocking, the choreography, they have a tight exercise schedule. Not to mention that they still have classes as well and the exams. This is why Dean Jun only picked bright and talented students to join the play because they have to have good time management as well. They only got 2 months of preparation and soon started to launch the play at the university before bringing the play on tour.

Though Mina and Chaeyoung confessed to each other about their feelings, they didn't let the thoughts consume them as they are trying to be professional. As a composer and the pianist of the play, Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to correct the mistakes if the cast makes any. She's a perfectionist, same as Mina. She tried to lead the music well. That's something Mina admires about her. Though she's a freshman, Mina could see that Chaeyoung could have a bright career in music composing. She's gifted. Chaeyoung also guided each of the main cast through her music individually. Dean Jun trusted her to keep everything in check.

After a month of individual training with each section, finally, they need to put everything together on set. The first time, they will run through the whole play from A to Z. The story is beautifully written by Dean Jun. Mina is not only good and talented at opera but she's a great actress as well. She could portray the sorrow inside the script. The story that Dean Jun built is very sad. It's about a girl who experienced hardship in her life since her childhood and she ended up becoming a mistress, the main character is finding her true love towards this journey and hoping to find one. There's this scene in the play where Mina is longing for her mother's presence as things a little bit tough for her. It's a prayer scene where Sook, the character that Mina portrays, has to go to her mom's burial place and ask for help. Sook resented her mom for leaving her childhood days but then she found out that her mom did that because she was terminally ill. It was all too late that she died already. It's a very heartbroken scene for everyone. Mina sings it beautifully with her voice. Chaeyoung finds it hard to compose this particular song. It took awhile for her to make music for this scene. Mina delivered the emotions adequately.

Chaeyoung accompanies her with the music while seeing the scene, she couldn't help but shed tears seeing the dialogue and the situation. Mina's libretto performance for this scene is touching and sad. Chaeyoung's piano play becomes emotional and Dean Jun sees it from the director's seat. Chaeyoung has shed tears upon the song even though Mina did it beautifully. Everyone's in the back clap for her.

Dean Jun knows that Chaeyoung had a hard time composing this song, he and Chaeyoung back and forth re-composing this one particular song as Dean Jun felt that she couldn't give the emotion to this song. But at one final moment, Dean Jun has finally approved the composing song.

"Well done. Alright, kids take five before we move to the next scene" Dean Jun giving them a break. Knowing that his composer needs a break.

Chaeyoung excuses herself and walks toward the stage hiding her tears.

Mina could see it and worry inside. She never sees Chaeyoung in her state like that. Chaeyoung always refused if Mina wanted her to accompany her for this song, she always assigned another pianist for Mina.

Chaeyoung runs to the rooftop, she feels somehow suffocated. She opens the door despite this cold weather. She needs to breathe, she needs to catch the air.

She's tired of running and she's just standing there, drowning herself crying badly with hands covering her face.

Mina found her at the rooftop, she could see how Chaeyoung covered her face with her hands and just cried her eyes out.

Mina then stands in front of her and pushes Chaeyoung's hands from her face. Chaeyoung is still closing her eyes, didn't ready to face her, even though she knows that it's Mina who is standing in front of her. Mina then hugs the younger girl tight, Chaeyoung is now crying, even more, burying her face in her shoulder.

Mina can't help it but shed tears as well. She didn't know why, but she was also sad seeing her crying badly like this. She feels like she could feel her pain as well.

"My mother left me when I was 7 years old, left me with my brother when she knew that we could barely survive without her. She left us just like that" Chaeyoung said in her tears.

Mina nods and tries to understand it.

"I hate her, I hate her, I understand that she wanted a way out, but she's so unfair, she's..........."

"Shhhhhhhh, it's okay, you don't have to explain everything, Chaeyoungie. It's okay............." Mina is assuring her while rubbing her back.

Mina holds her tight. Mina perhaps couldn't understand the pain she's having but Mina feels empathetic towards the younger. She keeps tearing herself as well hearing the girls crying in her arms.

Mina holds her until she could calm herself down. Chaeyoung pulled herself from her embrace.

Mina is wiping her face with her hands.

"I am so sorry Eonnie," Chaeyoung said.

"No, you don't need to be sorry," Mina said.

"YA, why are you crying as well?" Chaeyoung asked while also wiping her tears down.

"I don't know, honestly. I am sorry that I made you have a hard time through the scene" Mina said while laughing a bit and started to wipe her tears.

"Thank you, Eonnie for holding me tight, all I need is crying, that's all. You portrayed the scene beautifully, you sang the song perfectly. It's just me............. I am such a mess"

Without any further explanation, Mina then brushes her face, holding it tight and Mina kisses her. Mina kisses her gently. Chaeyoung shed a single tear again. Mina wiping it.

"I am sorry, I am just.............." Mina releases her, but Chaeyoung now is taking the leap, she brings Mina closer and she kisses her now, tilting her head and kissing her gently, making no rush, she kisses her splendidly and Mina complies, Mina is now the one who shed a tear. Both hearts are beating so fast, Chaeyoung leads the kiss.

They both broke the kiss while still holding in each other, their forehead meets, not ready to pull each other. But still closing her eyes, embracing what just happened.

"It just hurts my heart when I see you crying, Chaeyoung-ah, I wish that I could stop the pain, I am sorry that I kiss you in this situation.........." Mina said it while closing her eyes.

"No, Eonnie. It feels right at the moment, don't feel sorry. You make me calm, really"

Mina then hugs the younger girl again, patting her head and tries to calm herself once again. It's odd but Mina doesn't want to see her in pain cause it brought pain in her heart as well seeing the younger girl sobs like that.

"You're okay now?" Mina said while holding her face in both hands.

"I am okay, thanks to you" Said Chaeyoung while holding her hands now.

"We could head back whenever you're ready. Take your time, Dean Jun would understand"

Chaeyoung nods.

"Let's go, the show must go on," Chaeyoung said.

Mina is taking the lead and holds her hands toward the door.

"Eonnie" Chaeyoung then calls for her while pushing her hand, making Mina make a turn to her and stop in front of her. Face to face, Chaeyoung then kisses her once again, holding her face and kiss her gently once again.

"Thank you, Eonnie. Really. For the kiss"

Mina is smiling at her.

"Do my lips look irresistible for you?" Mina teased her to make her smile.

Chaeyoung looks at Mina's lips.

"So much, but I will save it for later" Chaeyoung then gave her a peck and held her to the door, leading her way down.

"Later, huh?" Mina teased her once again.

Chaeyoung is blushing and she can't hide her red face.

What just happened between them was just something right. Though both confessed to each other that they liked each other, they didn't do a thing about it. They wanted to be professional as long as they can. Right now they only care about it. Mina is Chaeyoung's muse, whenever she's around, Chaeyoung always finds something to be written or to be composed. Mina also took good care of her a lot. It's almost noticeable to those who understand. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
202K 6.9K 30
When the demure transfer student, Son Chaeyoung comes across a senior of hers that makes her absolutely whipped. How long would it take for her to...
85.7K 3.2K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
79.6K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...