Jegulas (And Jily) - For His...

Por WysTheDragon

James loves Lily Evans, or rather, he thinks he does. Yet, he still can't get a certain omega named Regulas o... Más

1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

888 29 20
Por WysTheDragon

~Black lifes matter. Human life's matter. Cooperate wants you to spot the difference. ~

Sirius flopped onto his own bed, listening to Remus rustle through some papers. He hadn't spoken to him all day.

"Are you angry with me?" Sirius asked without thinking.

"Are you serious?" He breathed.

"Yeah?"

"For fucks sakes," he snarled.

Sirius scoffed, "What did I do?"

"Of course I'm angry with you!" He shouted.

Outside of the door, Peter heard the yelling. He turned around, heading back to the common room.

"Why?" Sirius asked, standing up.

"You should know!" He yelled.

Sirius ran his fingers through his log hair, sighing, "I don't know what I did!"

"You always flirt with all of these girls," he snarled, "but the second I talk to anyone, oh no! You suddenly actually care about me!"

"I always care about you!"

"Then stop flirting with girls! I don't want to act like this is okay!" Remus proclaimed, tears of fustration peeking his eyes.

"I-"

"Either date me, or don't," he said.

"Moony," he said, "You know I'm not ready to come out."

"Then we aren't together. Stop trying to be my alpha," he said, pulling the sheets around his bed around the frame, making sure that Sirius couldn't see him.

"Remus-"

"Just forget about it."

Remus curled up in his bed, wiping away his tears.

"I'm sorry," Sirius said.

Remus didn't respond, he just gripped his sheets. He squeezed his eyes shut. Sirius took his silence, taking the hint that they were done for the day. With Remus, they were probably done for the week. He tugged his blankets around his bed frame.

When James finally made it back to the dorms, he parted ways with a tierd Lily. He started walking back to his dorms when he saw Peter.

He cocked an eyebrow as Lily walked to the girls dorms, "Why are you still up?"

Peter yawned, "They were arguing again."

"They've been doing this a lot," James pointed out.

Peter stood up, rubbing his eyes. He and James slowly wandered up to their dorm room. They stayed in silence, thinking, but not bothering to talk about it. They both knew that Sirius and Remus would tell them when they felt like it.

Of course they knew, the four of them were best friends. It just wasn't their place.

Peter slowly opened the door, checking the room to see that the both of them had pulled their blankets around their bed frames like shower curtains.

The both of them just crawled into bed.

~

Regulas stared up at James, focused on his eyes. They seemed brown, but being this close to his face, he could see that they had little flecks of gold in them. Their faces were so close together. He could see every detail of his face.

James spoke, but Regulas didn't hear it.

"What?" He asked.

James repeated himself, then smiled fondly at Regulas. His fingers brushed against his face, digging into his hair. James licked his lips as his hand fell to his chin. His other hand slinked around his back.

Regulas eyes fluttered shut, lips parting as James moved closer.

Regulas gasped, sitting up from his bed. He breathed for a bit, trying to calm himself. Regulas got smacked with a dizzy spell. He groaned as he fell back against the bed. After a moment, he sat back up and started to get ready for school.

He walked into the Slytherin common room, half thinking about his dream and half thinking about his homework.

"Black," Theodore said to him as he walked towards him, "walk to the great hall with me?"

"Sure," he said.

The two of them walked. Theodore asked once they got out of the dorms, "So. . . ?"

"So?"

"So what are you going to do to Potter?" He quizzed.

"I don't know," he said, "I wasn't really planning on doing anything. I guess. . . I guess I just don't like Evans."

"I agree. First Snape catches some obsession with her," he laughed, "a mudblood! I don't think I would have cared about Snape, he's a halfblood, but Potter?"

"Yeah," Regulas said, "damn muggle sympathizers."

"Like seriously, standards?" Theodore asked, "This is why Grindelwald made alphas and omegas. Soul mates. So pathetic mudblooded betas don't steel perfectly good purebloods."

They sat down at the Slytherin table. Regulas skimmed the Gryffindor table for a certain pack of trouble makers.

"I think I'm going to. . . help him realize," Theodore said, "I'm an omega. Might as well."

"Why? He's a Gryffindor," Regulas asked.

Theodore smirked at Regulas, "My mom told me that Gryffindor alphas are the best. Brave and protective, besides, look at Potter."

"You're thirsty," Regulas said, stabbing an egg, "why does everyone want Potter so badly? Is he part Veela?"

"Wouldn't surprise me," Theodore said.

The two of them chuckled at each other.

Over at the Gryffindor table, James was sitting between Remus and Sirius. The two hadn't spoken with each other that morning.

James desperately tried to make conversation, "So. . . Quidditch?"

"Yeah?" Sirius asked.

"You guys have a game next week?" Remus said.

"Oh," Sirius said, "now you're talking to me?"

"I had nothing to say to you-"

"Okay," Peter asked, "What is your guy's problem?"

"Nothing, we just had a disagreement," Remus explained.

Sirius mindlessly stabbed into some ham as he stubbornly nodded. Peter and James looked at each other from across the table, a knowing look on their faces.

James spoke, "Are we still on for Wednesday?"

"Remus has a, 'study date,' since helping a girl he's rarely ever spoken to is more important," Sirius ranted.

"For gods sake, Sirius," he growled back, "you've blown me off many times to go whore around."

"We aren't talking about me," Sirius snapped back.

"Okay!" James hollars, standing up, "That's it!"

He grabbed Remus and Sirius by their ears, standing up, pulling them out of their seats. They both started to complain at James, but James was a mother hen. His ear gripping skills were insane. Everyone was staring at them.

"James! For fucks sakes, let go!" Sirius yelled.

"Pull a little harder so I can tug off your ear!" James yelled back.

Peter sipped on his juice as James dragged them out of the great hall and into the hallways.

"James! Let go!" Remus whined.

James practically threw them into an empty classroom. The two of them were pushed towards a desk.

"James! What the fuck!" Sirius yelled.

"For fucks sake!" He yells at them, "we all know you like each other, okay? It's obvious! We've known since third year!"

"How did you know?" Remus asked.

"Oh my- Moony! You stare at him like he is your sun every day in class! Your hands are always around his arm! Head on his shoulder and everything! Every time he flirts with a girl, I see your heart break, because like it or not, he is your alpha!" James yelled.

"He's not my alpha!"

"But you want him to be your alpha!" James argued, "And Padfoot! You want to be his alpha too, right?"

"Yeah. . . ," he muttered.

"And you don't want to come out," James explained, "but for Merlins sake, you need to stop flirting with all of these girls in front of him if you're going to be jealous."

The two of them went quiet, feeling like a bunch of scolded school children. James rubbed his temples.

"I just. . . I'm not ready to come out," Sirius said.

"You don't have to," Remus said.

"But I want to be with you," Sirius said.

James slowly left the room, closing the door behind him to let them argue in peace.

"Sirius, we don't have to tell anyone," he told him.

"It's just-"

"Do you not like me?"

"Moony, I love you," Sirius blurted.

Remus paused.

"I love you too."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 41 16
My new thing is reading the other fics in the lotus yall add mine to <3 A wolfstar story from when they were at school. Mention of child abuse and...
11.8K 197 17
1/3 So it starts when Regulus is in fifth year (15-year-old) and James is in sixth year (16-year-old). The dates might not be accurate but just go wi...
25.8K 1.7K 32
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
861 29 14
Jegulily and Wolfstar. Basically them getting together and then if the story extends that far... Multiple angst things so if you wanna see that. This...