resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part fifty nine: the delivery
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part forty eight

3.4K 99 58
By ulookuglytodaysis

i rewrote this chapter like three times but i got it done so everyone say hallelujah 😴

Harry Styles

I met Lydia back in the waiting room. She stood up and smiled. "How did it go?" she asks.

"As good as it could've gone, I guess." I respond.

She grabs my hand as we walk out of the office.

Honestly, that appointment did open my eyes a little. Maybe I did need it.

Because, like he said, how can I protect Lydia when I'm high?

I wanna be better. And I cant just say that and not act on it anymore.

I need to be better.

"I'm so tired." Lydia rubs her eyes as we walk towards my car.

"I promise we'll take a much deserved nap when we get home, babe." I chuckle, grabbing my car keys from my pocket.

As we get closer to it, I noticed that my car had a paper sticking out from the windshield wipers.

I curse under my breath, annoyed and thinking it was a ticket.

But a ticket for what? I'm not parked illegally, at least I don't think I am.

I grab the paper, turning it over.

The first thing I noticed was it wasn't a ticket.

It was a letter.

And as I read that letter, darkness came crashing down. My heart dropped. My blood ran freezing cold. My chest got heavy.

"Harry? What is it?" Lydia asks from next to me, concerned.

I lick my lips that had suddenly gone bone dry.

"It says..." I start. "We received your message regarding Alexander. You've got until the kid is born, Styles." I read the dooming words written in black ink.

I drop the paper on the ground, threading my hands in my hair and pinching my eyes shut in stress.

I feel Lydia's hand drop from mine and she steps backward slightly, feeling fear of her own.

"Harry-" she mumbles.

"I know." I mumble back. I had no clue what to do.

I was basically just told that I have under a month to spend with Lydia.

Once my daughter is born, I'm finished.

I didn't even know that they knew I was having a child.

"We have to get out of here." I say, realizing that whoever put this note here could still be around.

I quickly help Lydia get into the passenger seat, then rush over to the driver's side.

I drive out of there as fast as possible, speeding to get home so I could tell Louis and Niall the situation.

Xavier, or whoever is truly behind this, is going to take me right after I meet my baby.

Then they're gonna kill me.

I wondered if Samuel, Cody's father, had anything to do with this. Alexander had told me that the only correlation between Xavier and the Phantoms is the fact that they want me.

But Samuel could be an entire different story.

Either way, regarding both Xavier and Samuel...I did kill their sons.

No wonder they're pissed.

After a silent, stressful ride home, we didn't even have time to take a breath when we walked through the door.

Louis and Niall ran up to us, both with letters in their hands.

"Harry, this is bad." Niall says.

Did they get the same letter as me?

"You guys got one too?" I ask.

They nod. "We went out for a drive and found these on my car."

I run my hands through my hair. "Fuck." I mutter.

This isn't good. 

I felt defeated, but so panicked at the same time. All of my friends were in danger now. And it was my fault.

I hated this, worrying about everyone I loved.

If they want me, they can get me. They don't need to go after everything I've ever cared about.

And I swear, if one of them lays a hand on Lydia or Daisy, I'll raise hell, captive or not.

I walk past the guys and head out to the backyard on the deck, trying to suppress my urge to go get fucking high like I usually would in this type of ordeal.

But the therapist's words remained cemented in my head.

"How do you expect to protect her if you're high?"

I feel like I'm being tested. But no, this is just my life.

I let the afternoon air hit my face as I lean against the railing of the deck, looking out on the grassy backyard.

I don't admit it often, but I was scared.

Scared of what they have planned. Scared of if I'll even be able to say goodbye to my baby. Scared for the ones I love and care about.

There's gotta be something that I can do.

"Harry?" I hear Lydia squeak from behind me.

I turn around to acknowledge her. "Hey. Sorry, I just needed some air."

She walks up next to me as I turn back out to face the yard.

"I know this is really stressful..." she starts. "...but we will get through it. We always do."

I hope she's right.

I suck in an inhale as the breeze drifts through my hair. "There's just so much on our plate right now, and a death threat being added on just makes it so much worse."

Lydia lifts my arm so she could come and stand in front of me, my arms resting on the railing on either side of her body.

She looks at me with her bright blue, doe eyes. "I can tell you've been really stressed lately." she says.

I nod and lick my lips. "I know. I'm sorry. I don't mean to take it out on you or anything."

She shakes her head, bringing her hand to the back of my neck and caressing. "It's okay, baby." she soothes.

I sigh. "I miss being happy."

Those words make her face fall. She caresses my cheek with her gentle hand. "I miss seeing you happy." she responds.

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me softly. Our lips met to share a loving moment that we haven't had in a while.

We kiss all of the time, but we don't take enough time to appreciate it.

It's moments like these when it's only me and her, that I just see the love of my life who I worship. She's my sunrise and sunset. She's what keeps my world turning. She's my
everything.

"Harry." she speaks softly as our lips disconnect.

"Hm." I mumble, opening my eyes.

"I-I think I know something that will help release the tension you're feeling right now." she says.

I tilt my head. "What's that?"

She bites her lip, and without saying another word, she places her warm lips on my neck.

I let out a sigh of relief, feeling her against my skin.

"Lydia, the guys-"

"They went...upstairs." she says, pausing in between her phrase to kiss my neck.

I grip the railing as she bites down gently on my skin, definitely leaving a mark.

She starts undoing my belt, her forehead resting on mine as she looks down to see what she was doing.

She gets my belt undone, pulling my jeans down.

She pauses for a second and just looks at me, her eyes big and genuine.

"You don't have to do this." I whisper.

She places her finger against my lips, quieting me instantly.

"I want you to feel good."

Keeping her eyes on me, she sinks down to her knees. Suddenly her innocent blue eyes had been replaced by driven, desirable ones.

She wasn't even touching me yet, but I was going wild inside.

She pulls down my underwear, my dick hard and pink, sensitive and begging for relief.

And that relief came when I watched her tongue swirl around the tip, slurping up the precum leaking from it.

I bit down on my lip feeling the stimulation brought on by her perfect little mouth.

The same perfect little mouth that I was about to fuck.

With her hand, she started pumping my dick. I sigh and shut my eyes for a moment, the pleasure already building.

She then took me into her mouth, taking me about halfway and using her hand to take care of the rest that she couldn't fit.

She bobs her head slowly, making my stomach ignite with heat.

"Fuck." I mutter.

She feels so fucking good.

Her lips disconnect from me for a moment, I look down and watch her spit on my cock, something she's never done before. She uses her spit as a lubricant as she continues to fuck me with her mouth faster.

I gather her long hair, wrapping it around my fist and gripping it.

She moans with my cock in her mouth when I grab her by the hair.

"Such a good girl." I murmur, keeping my eyes on her. Every now and then, she'd lock eyes with me, only making it harder for me to contain myself.

I use my hand gripping her hair to control her head movements. I push her against my dick until she gags.

I knew I wasn't hurting her. If I was, she'd hit me or something as a way of telling me to stop.

I toss my head back as she quickens her movements, pumping me with her hand while sucking the life out of me.

It's crazy, the effect she had on me. I could cum at any second now.

"Shit, Lyds." I groan, my breath hitching as my stomach muscles tense up.

Her tongue swirls around my cock while it was still in her mouth, as if I was a lollipop and she was enjoying every second of the flavor.

I grip her hair tighter, feeling the warmth spreading in my lower stomach.

"Ah- I'm- I'm gonna cum." I let the pleasured words leave my mouth.

She goes faster, knowing exactly what she was doing.

My breath becomes staggered and quick. I grip onto the railing with my free hand for resistance of some sort.

"Lydia! Fuck!" I curse right as I'm about to finish.

She takes her mouth off and sticks out her tongue while still pumping me at the same speed.

I felt the warmth spread through me, eventually forcing me to release and blow out a sharp exhale in pleasure.

I grip Lydia's hair and the railing as the warm liquid meets Lydia's tongue, covering it and spilling into her mouth.

I take deep breaths as the orgasm rides itself out. I look down at Lydia who had taken all my cum into her mouth.

She looks up at me and closes her mouth, smirking slightly as she swallowed my cum. She looked like a fucking angel the entire time.

I was blown away.

"Fuck," I pant. "You're so good."

She smiles, pulling my underwear back up along with my jeans. She stands up, wiping her mouth and chin before kissing me on the cheek.

It's safe to say that she definitely helped relieve some stress.

I gaze into her baby blue eyes, feeling all warm and fuzzy from the euphoric orgasm she had given me.

"I love you." I mumble, pecking her on the forehead with my lips.

"I love you too." she says.

"What the fuck!" I hear a shocked, almost disturbed voice from behind us. Niall's shocked, disturbed voice to be specific.

I whip around, seeing Niall standing there with a coffee mug in his hand, staring at Lydia and I with wide eyes.

Lydia and I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do or say.

"Harry." Niall murmurs.

I clear my throat. "Mhm."

"Were you just getting a blowjob on our back deck?"

//

lydia and harry wildin' as usual.

ok so back to the beginning of this chapter, when they got the letter.

REMEMBER that harry's mom didn't tell xavier or the phantoms about the baby...so he didn't get the information from her

there's only one Phantom who saw in person that lydia was pregnant...do you remember???

(go back and read chapter 39 if you need a refresher;) )

think about it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 30 25
It started with one unsolved murder. Then two. Three, four... Now their group is bigger than the American mafia. Perceiving a dark family secret in...
3.5K 109 41
"I want them to scream, I want them to see you suffer for what you did, and then they are going to suffer." This is the story of how a person can cha...
21.7K 1.2K 59
"All my life I've been on my own, I use a light to guide me home, but now together we're alone, and there's no other place I'd ever wanna go" Anna is...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...