Cardfight! Vanguard! & FairyT...

By Anime_Lover_6212

This is a Cardfight!! Vanguard and Fairy Tail Crossover. A new guild has arrived. FairyTail are participating... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Info
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 1

1.6K 20 10
By Anime_Lover_6212

No One POV

The Grand Magic Games are here and Fairy Tail is excited to go, there are eight guilds entering in the games this year. "Now then, we have a new guild joining us! Let's welcome The Vanguards!"

"The Vanguard?" Lucy asked confused "This is the first I'm hearing about a new guild." Mavis told Fairy Tail. None of the Fairy Tail wizards that stayed behind heard of them either.

"They been the second top guild but soon to be the top if they can beat Sabertooth!"

Everyone was shocked to hear that "Second best guild and soon to be number one." Makarov says to no one in particular but his guild members heard him.

"They have two teams to even it up! Fairy Tail has Teams A and B! So The Vanguard also has Teams A and B!"

"Hey, they're over there." Gray pointed in the direction of where The Vanguard Guild members are at.

They turned their heads to see new faces in their platform. "So that's The Vanguard..." Erza mumbled as she stared at them.

"I wonder if they're powerful." Natsu asked with his usual grin. "I Don't know, but we will find out soon." Makarov tells his guild members.

"It's time for the teams introductions!"

All of the team members came out as the crowd cheered and booed at the same time during the different introductions.

" Now then, from The Vanguard Team B! Chrono Shindou! Tokoha Anjou! Shion Kiba! Jaime Alcaraz! And Asaka Narumi!"

"It seems the majority of that team are mostly children, am I right?"

"That's right. Now then, onto Team A! Leon Soryuu! Misaki Tokura! Kamui Katsuragi! Toshiki Kai! And... Huh? Where is Team A's final member?"

"Well...that's..." Kamui stopped as he didn't know how to say it. "He's sleeping..." Kai bluntly tells them as he has his arms crossed. "...Man I know that he has her to take care of but he didn't need to stay up that late..." Naoki muttered

"But we need their fifth member to be out here to make it an official team." Miwa tells the others as they all sighed. "They just need to see his face, right?" Chris asked.

" Yes, that's right..."

Leon looked at Shingo "Hey, Shingo, Call him out. It's just for awhile." Leon tells him. "Alright!" Shingo ran to get his friend/team leader.

After a few minutes someone came from the field entrance, to reveal a blue haired male covering his mouth as he is yawning.

He yawned again "Sorry...I didn't cause you guys trouble did I?" He asked clearly tired as he was dozing off a little. "Took you long enough." Chrono whispered to his leader.

"Is that a Girl?! No he's a male but he is cute as a girl. But anyway, the last member for Team A! Aichi Sendou!" Aichi only sighed as his friends chuckle from his introduction.

"Aichi-kun~! You can go back in now!" Jaime tells Aichi happily. Aichi yawned again as he nodded and headed back inside.

Kamui spoke up "You can't blame him, he's too kind to look away from something like that. We should help him out too with all the work he has to do and with her."

Misaki nodded at Kamui idea "We will decide for tonight after the first day is over." She tells them as they nodded.

'Hidden' Scores:

Sabertooth in first, The Vanguard Team A in second, Team B in third, Raven Tail in fourth, Lamia Scale in fifth, Blue Pegasus in sixth, Mermaid Heel in seventh, Quatro Cerberus in Eighth and Fairy Tail B and A in Ninth and Tenth.

"The Vanguard is strong... They beat all the other teams, like it was nothing. Are they really a new guild..." Mirajane asked her guild mates.

They all wondered that too "Lucy, it's your turn for the battle part." Erza tells her friends as she nodded with a determined look. "Right!"

Lucy went up to the field but lost to Flare because of Obra's Magic Dispelling. Blue Pegasus won a point after their team member, Ren Akatsuki won against Mermaid Heel's Arana Webb. Quatro Cerberus's Warcry lost to Ogra Nanagear, letting Sabertooth earn another point. Now it was The Vanguard Team B versus Lamia Scale.

"From Lamia Scale, we have Jura Neekis and from The Vanguard Team B, we have Shion Kiba!"

Shion walked out as he looked at Jura "Pleased to meet you, Jura-san. My name is Shion Kiba." Shion bowed at him as he smiled. "Likewise. I'm Jura Neekis."

Shion still looked at Jura "It's a real honor to battle one of the Ten Wizard Saints here." He tells him as Jura just looked at the kid.

"Now, time to begin the match!"

"Iron Rock Fist!" Jura chanted as a fist made out of rocks goes towards him. Shion smirked as he slashed the rock fist in pieces, Jura was shocked to see that. The sword was white as it has blue outlines.

Shion raised his sword up "Knight of Heavenly Decree, Altmile. Although this is just his sword. Me and him are one, we share the same power now."

Jura looked amused "Interesting."

Chrono smirked as well. "Now his true power comes out." Chrono says "That goes to show how powerful the Ten Wizard Saints are." Tokoha tells him.

"How is Jaime doing? He got a little injured at the 'Hidden' match, didn't he?" Asaka asked. "He's fine, don't worry." Leon replied watching the fight.

" I see." Asaka whispers as she watched the fight to. "Worried." Misaki asked her as Asaka looked away "Of Course not! I only worry for Master Ren." Asaka tells Misaki.

Kamui spoke up "Stubborn aren't you?" Kamui laughed as Asaka smacked him on the head. "Shut up!" She shouted at him. "OW!"

Kamui and Asaka were now arguing "Stop you two! We should be cheering on Shion, he is our teammate and guild mate as well." Tokoha tells them.

They both looked away from each other "Hmph!" Chrono only shook his head as he looks back to Shion, Neither was giving up. They fought each other as Shion was thrown back a little.

"Not to bad. Now time for me to get serious." Shion raised his sword, " Transcend even further into the future, Altmile! And show your future form!"

A blue light surrounded Shion as it died down as he is now in a giant armor with twin swords. "Transcending the Heavens, Altmile!" Shion chanted.

"What's that?!" Lucy exclaimed, wondering what this magic she is feeling. "Altmile is not alone, he has comrades too. Come, Techgal and Twin Sword!"

He summoned two of his units as they manifested through a light as they prepared to fight.

"Here I come!" Shion shouted as he looked at Jura with a serious expression. "Then it's time for me to get serious as well." Jura tells Shion.

Jura put his palms together as an earthquake stopped Shion and his units in their tracks. "Don't give up Shion!" Chrono shouted at him as Shion looked up "Huh?!"

Shion nodded and focus on the fight "Rumbling Mt. Fuji!" Jura chanted as a light shot up from the ground and hit Shion.

"Shion!"

Suddenly the rocks of Jura attacks crumbled into pieces, everyone and I mean everyone was shocked well expect for Shion guild. "Yeah! That's it Shion!" Kamui shouted.

Shion smiled "I'm not one to say this but this is my final turn! The swords of heaven lend me your power!" Shion chanted as his twin swords were glowing.

Jura looked shocked as Shion ran at a light speed that he couldn't be seen. Shion was suddenly behind Jura as he collapsed to the ground.

Shion heard cracking as his armor broke "What. I guess he still had fighting spirit in him." Shion says as he won. His units, sword and armor disappeared.

"T-The Winner is Shion Kiba! He managed to beat one of the Ten Wizard Saints!"

"That was a great match." Shion tells Jura with a smile as they Both shook hands.

Shion looked up at Jura "As expected, you're very strong, Jura-san." Shion tells Jura. "No boy you are the strong one here." Jura tells Shion but he smirked as he turned around.

"But no one is strong enough to beat our King, he is far more stronger than any of us." Shion tells him "King?" Jura asked but Shion left the stadium to go with his teammates.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1K 14
Natsu: "I could care less.." Lucy: "I don't need this damned bastard." It's a normal day at the guild the celestial mage returns from a solo mission...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
13.2K 323 17
Y/N L/N is a powerful mage who is not known throughout Fiore. She is as powerful as the dark mage, Zeref. As she joins Fairytail, she decides to not...
277K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...